Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1074871 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
1-1

We are gaining more control
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
hensben:
Pep destroyed Bayern's identity and style of play. It's just like mourhino going to coach Barca definitely he will change their football philosophy, same thing pep did to Bayern. Only a sentimental mind won't agree to this.

If you don't know, there's nothing wrong with keeping quiet

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

I have to type my mind though. btw, why is it only Bayern and Dortmund that play this cup every beginning of the season? Na only the two clubs dey the league.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
hensben:
I have to type my mind though. btw, why is it only Bayern and Dortmund that play this cup every beginning of the season? Na only the two clubs dey the league.

Instead of typing the wrong from your mind, why don't you do some research. You are on the internet you cam Google

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

Instead of typing the wrong from your mind, why don't you do some research. You are on the internet you cam Google
How far I dey go Naija next two weeks. You know any latest happening place for Lagos where i fit dey chill unto one or two matters. You know wetin I mean na.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
1-1

wonderful performance so far.

Kimmich and his crosses though. It a delight watching the guy play.

Hope second half come good for us.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

but you said you liked original thinkers na
That guy reasons like no one else here, you should be a fan and encourage him.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
PietroRico:
but you said you liked original thinkers na
That guy reasons like no one else here, you should be a fan and encourage him.

I'm a fan of using Google to do research your facts first
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
hensben:
How far I dey go Naija next two weeks. You know any latest happening place for Lagos where i fit dey chill unto one or two matters. You know wetin I mean na.

Nihilist and funlord fit intro you the latest places wey parole dey go on.

There's even a thread dedicated to it, just go take notes there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
omotayos01:
1-1
wonderful performance so far.

Kimmich and his crosses though. It a delight watching the guy play.

Hope second half come good for us.

I've been impressed with Kimmich too.

If Carlo can tweak formation and use Kimmich as a wing back Instead of a full back so he can get forward more
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ehen where the thread?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

Mehn I'm out of touch with what's happening in that side. Me sef dey touch down in 2 months time and I just dey reason what to do cos my papa house dey completely empty.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
What a waste from ribery. A simple pass from him could have lead to a goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by funlord(m): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
hensben:
Ehen where the thread?

Where you dey? No be naija? Me I dey abuja for now so if you go enter through there no shaking
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

I've been impressed with Kimmich too.

If Carlo can tweak formation and use Kimmich as a wing back Instead of a full back so he can get forward more

That will be nice. lewandoski will be one of the beneficiary of his superb cross when he bomb forwarded. But I don't think​ Carlo is going to play three at the back especially in a crucial match.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
funlord:

Where you dey? No be naija? Me I dey abuja for now so if you go enter through there no shaking
I go enter through Abj then..But Abuja nor too life like Lagos..Na once I don use Abj land and I nor too enjoy am like Lagos. I dey enter Naija next two weeks.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Tolisso oooo shocked sad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Muller out, Coman in
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mtn for lewandoski
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dortmund score
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Goal!!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dortmund scores.

Aubameyang.

Lewandoski wastes a chance upfront and Dortmund counter immediately
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lewandoski should have just opted for a goal instead of passing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Vidal Sha. That could have been a second yellow for him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Gooooooal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
scrappy goal by Kimmich

2-2
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Coman is useless. Just to run
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Vidal na confirm eruku. Play football with all part of his body with no fear for injury
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
raumdeuter:
Coman is useless. Just to run
[quote]
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Penalty is awoof. - raumdeuter, 1942
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Penalty. Lewandoski score
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
1-1

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.