Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077152 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
airmark:

Good you are back. Thank God we didnt declare a spanner nonentity lost. Happy new year boy.

So, that olori nla mentor of yours, stopped sending you the monthly allowance, because you called fraudiola, his name? Thunder must fire dayo.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2018
airmark:

Good you are back. Thank God we didnt declare a spanner nonentity lost. Happy new year boy.

So, that olori nla mentor of yours, stopped sending you the monthly allowance, because you called fraudiola, his name? Thunder must fire dayo.

In the past you were a little man, you're a little man in the present and for sure you will be a little man in the future.

Deyin lehin mi. Elejo wewe.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2018
That golazo by Hames Rodriguez. Can't believe he's only cost us €10m and saved us from Asensio who e be like say don dey lana badly.

That trip to Doha really did us good. Only Jupp can go to Leverkusen and end our 4 year winless run

Make Ribery no think am I still want him gone by the end of the season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:34am On Jan 13, 2018
A40:
That golazo by Hames Rodriguez. Can't believe he's only cost us €10m and saved us from Asensio who e be like say don dey lana badly.

That trip to Doha really did us good. Only Jupp can go to Leverkusen and end our 4 year winless run

Make Ribery no think am I still want him gone by the end of the season.

Are you sure dayo will be able to stomach this fraudiola's shot?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
airmark:

Are you sure dayo will be able to stomach this fraudiola's shot?

Ancelotti no dey there?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Make we dey shadow this Guedes boy for Valencia oo! The boy has mad potential
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2018
Goretzka confirmed. Looks like our middle is sorted for a long time. Still the question remains who leaves? Renato or Vidal? Or perhaps both!

Swansea has been useless but I feel like we might need to consider cutting our losses with Renato. I'm not a fan of giving up on young players but I keep looking for a game where Renato performs even at 6/10 level and I just can't find it. I feel if we get any bid close to the price we bought him we might need to strongly reconsider.. Time will tell sha and I hope I end up being wrong about him.

Thiago is back in training! Can't remember the last time we played on a Sunday. Should beat Werder though
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2018
Bayernliga grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
elrony:
Bayernliga grin
grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ribery and him "one corner dance".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Terrific assist from Boateng.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
Roland17:
Ribery and him "one corner dance".

You sef see am? Very annoying they should never extend his contract, No place for any Hazard playing winger in Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
obainojazz:
grin

SHow us the image from the English Pep League
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
A40:
Goretzka confirmed. Looks like our middle is sorted for a long time. Still the question remains who leaves? Renato or Vidal? Or perhaps both!

Swansea has been useless but I feel like we might need to consider cutting our losses with Renato. I'm not a fan of giving up on young players but I keep looking for a game where Renato performs even at 6/10 level and I just can't find it. I feel if we get any bid close to the price we bought him we might need to strongly reconsider.. Time will tell sha and I hope I end up being wrong about him.

Thiago is back in training! Can't remember the last time we played on a Sunday. Should beat Werder though

I think both should leave. Vidal too old, Renato too young

When they leave we will still have Martinez, Rudy, Thiago Goretzka Tolliso James even Muller as options for 3 positions thats 7 players for 3. If we get a backup Right back Kimmich is also an option for Midfield

Vidals contract is running out, By season end, he will have only 1yr left. By end of this season he turns 31. What more extension is reasonable for a 31yr old midfielder from South America, who lives a reckless life, drinks heavily, gets into brawls at nightclubs, and depends a lot on his physicality

There will be someone in the EPL willing to buy for good money. Conte is still enamored with Vidal we can always package him for Chelsea at 40M
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
2-2 75mins

Muller and Lwandoski scored for us
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
Bayern 4 bremen 2

James 2 assists
Muller 1 assist 2 goals
Lewy 2 goals
Boateng 1 assist
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:38am On Jan 23, 2018
raumdeuter:
Bayern 4 bremen 2

James 2 assists
Muller 1 assist 2 goals
Lewy 2 goals
Boateng 1 assist

Robotic sulemana with an own goal too. Don't sleep on that.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Dead thread.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

I think both should leave. Vidal too old, Renato too young

When they leave we will still have Martinez, Rudy, Thiago Goretzka Tolliso James even Muller as options for 3 positions thats 7 players for 3. If we get a backup Right back Kimmich is also an option for Midfield

Vidals contract is running out, By season end, he will have only 1yr left. By end of this season he turns 31. What more extension is reasonable for a 31yr old midfielder from South America, who lives a reckless life, drinks heavily, gets into brawls at nightclubs, and depends a lot on his physicality

There will be someone in the EPL willing to buy for good money. Conte is still enamored with Vidal we can always package him for Chelsea at 40M
It's not even the age for Renato if you ask me. My problem is I don't know if he has the mental tools to improve and get better. Vidal's big game credentials is why I'm a bit torn. We aren't a selling club so I don't think the urgency would be there to sell him unless we get a phenomenal offer

More pertinent to me is the Robbery conundrum. Ribery must GO!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
I want to specially thank Carlo for Hames Rodriguez. His deliveries lately have been top-notch
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Gnabry don join pepper gang against Bayern. Wins a penalty, Uth scored the rebound from Gnabry's miss and now Gnabry scores with a powerful shot.

0-2 Hoffenheim
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Bayern's pressure yields a goal as Lewa scores. See wetin Comman do pesin pikin sha?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Flog Raumdeuter's team from now till tomorrow, they've already won the boring league.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nonsense angry angry angry Boateng equalizes from an inswinging corner kick..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Gnabry putting in a decent show to convince us to buy him back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
raumdeuter:
Gnabry putting in a decent show to convince us to buy him back

Epl's waste pipe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Airmark shey you see the quality goal Boatank score?.....Meanwhile our very own Calamity is permanently glued to the bench these days grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
chic2pimp:
Airmark shey you see the quality goal Boatank score?.....Meanwhile our very own Calamity is permanently glued to the bench these days grin

Wow, juup is a sound coach, boathand is now bayern's goal scorer. Nice switch.

You mean bonnucci is now calamitous, not to start matches for your team again? Bad times for him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
airmark:
Wow, juup is a sound coach, boathand is now bayern's goal scorer. Nice switch.

You mean bonnucci is now calamitous, not to start matches for your team again? Bad times for him.

What position on the bench is Luiz playing sef? ordinary FA cup he no fit start

It took Conte a season to figure out that calamity Luiz the playstation player is only fir for the bench behind the likes of Rudiger
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
airmark:

Epl's waste pipe.

LOL! You are still tormenting Apari on this redundant thread?

E ku ise Oluwa oh!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pataki:

LOL! You are still tormenting Apari on this redundant thread?

E ku ise Oluwa oh!

Aaaaah eeyan pataki. Dayo will be panting now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.