Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076845 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ribery scores and I am sad

because that will likely mean a contract extension
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
That Hames goal was mad. Traumtor.

Mueller had a pretty bad day at the office. He needs to find a middle ground sometimes. Can't be messing up the simplest of passes! I'd be pissed if I were Tolisso. We ought to have trashed Mainz pretty well.

Don't know what to make of Ribery starting with Coman on the bench but I'm hopeful this arrangement is for the league only. Anyway there must be something Jupp is seeing that I'm not

Hames was easily my man of the match. Tolisso comes in second

Lastly it's good to see Hummels back after injuries and becoming a Dad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
A40:

Lastly it's good to see Hummels back after injuries and becoming a Dad

You are gradually seeing the light, after breaking from dayo's shackles. Since the beginning of the year, your team never had a clean sheet. Hummels returned and you got your first.

Only one sensible central defender in your team and he is the leader in your defence - Hummels.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
airmark:

You are gradually seeing the light, after breaking from dayo's shackles. Since the beginning of the year, your team never had a clean sheet. Hummels returned and you got your first.

Only one sensible central defender in your team and he is the leader in your defence - Hummels.

You think I hate Hummels? You are deranged bruh! There is no time he performs well that I don't give him credit. I'm not blinded by senseless hate like you

Clean sheet against Mainz? You no go kill person with your watery analysis. So Bayern has never conceded when Hummels plays?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
airmark:

How many games has Bayern played this year?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
A40:
You think I hate Hummels? You are deranged bruh! There is no time he performs well that I don't give him credit. I'm not blinded by senseless hate like you

You must be in that shithole you traveled to, where your brain was doing gymnastics, when you made the stupid statements below about the best cb in burnthisleaguedown last season and the only german defender shortlisted for the last ballon d'or.

A40:
You are massively obtusel! Show the stats any stats that suggests Bayern's defence has improved since Hummels arrived or shut that preeq garage between your face that people mistake for a mouth!

A40:
The only fvcktard here is Hummels as his arrival has progressively worsened our defense.

You love him more than his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
airmark:

You must be in that shithole you traveled to, where your brain was doing gymnastics, when you made the stupid statements below about the best cb in burnthisleaguedown last season and the only german defender shortlisted for the last ballon d'or.

You love him more than his wife.
You must be ret@rded. You are a mentally challenged rhesus monkey so I don't expect you to understand anything. Did the defense improve on Hummels arrival?

Were you in incarceration when BoaTANK was making UEFA and Bundesliga Team of the Year and winning German player of the year the previous season? Yet you don't see me making noise about it ad nauseam

Your ceaseless fellation of Hummels and blindness to his faults is what I check with my responses to you. I don't hate Hummels. Oponu

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
A40:
[s]You must be ret@rded. You are a mentally challenged rhesus monkey so I don't expect you to understand anything. Did the defense improve on Hummels arrival?

Were you in incarceration when BoaTANK was making UEFA and Bundesliga Team of the Year and winning German player of the year the previous season? Yet you don't see me making noise about it ad nauseam

Your ceaseless fellation of Hummels and blindness to his faults is what I check with my responses to you. I don't hate Hummels. Oponu[/s]

You didn't hate him, yet you called your best cb, a fvcktard and you claimed his arrival worsened your defence. It seems some foreign elements are dancing shaku shaku in your brain.

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:20am On Feb 05, 2018
airmark:

You didn't hate him, yet you called your best cb, a fvcktard and you claimed his arrival worsened your defence. It seems some foreign elements are dancing shaku shaku in your brain.
Our best CB is Jerome BoaTANK.

I don't hate Hummels, I was the first to post about him becoming a father on here. I only critique his on-field phuckups

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:

Baba and mama day, please come and take away your fraudulent and occultic son.

It shall not be well with you if you dont post more

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by incredible70(m): 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy
Who is your daddy in this pic, dayo?
Guy stop this shit.... it's not funny
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

Who is your daddy in this pic, dayo?

Abeg post more. Is that all you got? It shall not be well with you if you dont post more
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
incredible70:

Pls dont stop him, let him continue to expose his foolishness
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
incredible70:

It's funny. Anytime he posts a fake pic of me, i call the shot, not anyone else.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Abeg post more. Is that all you got? It shall not be well with you if you dont post more

Each fake pic of mine here, expect me to post. Thats the deal. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Please who cleaned this up

Let airmark post more picture else he will meet with hardship for the rest of his miserable life

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:15am On Feb 10, 2018
O ga oo. Odun tun tun la wa yi oo

Was expecting to see posts about our advancement to the Pokal Semis.

I like how Jupp is gassing Hames. The man really knows how to play the father figure role. Let's hope it counts in elite Europe. CL footie is upon us

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.