Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076907 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pataki:
LOL! You are still tormenting Apari on this redundant thread?
E ku ise Oluwa oh!

Onijo iya, You suppose don add SHakushaku to your skills now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
airmark:

Aaaaah eeyan pataki. Dayo will be panting now.

I humbe sir!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Oponu buruku gba ni Broda Apari yi sha!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pataki:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
chic2pimp:
Airmark shey you see the quality goal Boatank score?.....Meanwhile our very own Calamity is permanently glued to the bench these days grin
Shey you see wetin I been dey tell you about Bonucci. Even his captain knows Bonucci is a system player. See how our reject Benatia is bossing things in Juve.

As for Calamity David Lulz we saw how things turned around for Brazil when Tite sent him on international exile. He would need to do awe biribiri to make their squad for the WC

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/juventus/story/3332876/ac-milans-leonardo-bonucci-may-regret-juventus-exit-gianluigi-buffon
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 12:09am On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Pataki:

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Welcome back. Dayo has sorely missed ya grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:24am On Jan 30, 2018
This Gnabry really show us pepper ooh! Anything that would make us not extend Ribery is very fine with me

I'm happy to see Mueller regain his form. Must be the World Cup in the air. For Bayern to be great again its essential for Thomas to be back to his old self.

What else can be said about Boa-TANK? Always felt a defender of his ability should be scoring a few more goals.

And I take God beg Jupp. Stop playing Rudy-Tolisso-Vidal. I don't have a coaching badge but even I know that is a terrible midfield trio. It would get us killed in elite Europe.

Lastly what is up with Kimmich and Robben? I don't quite understand why two players that good just don't click together. I hope Jupp can somehow fix this. Sometimes it's like they are playing for different teams. Their lack of understanding is alarming
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 12:30am On Jan 30, 2018
A40:
Shey you see wetin I been dey tell you about Bonucci. Even his captain knows Bonucci is a system player. See how our reject Benatia is bossing things in Juve.

As for Calamity David Lulz we saw how things turned around for Brazil when Tite sent him on international exile. He would need to do awe biribiri to make their squad for the WC

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/juventus/story/3332876/ac-milans-leonardo-bonucci-may-regret-juventus-exit-gianluigi-buffon

Bonucci has come on by leaps and bounds in His last few games. As I said beforehand, I won't judge Him til next season when Hopefully we've gotten a half decent coach at the helm. Where did Gigi categorically state that Leo is the product of a system?

Benatia is having a good season but He still His no Bonucci.

Once a Calamity, always a Calamity. The brazilian coaches have learnt their lessons the hard way. I'm sure they'll be a "Shoot on Sight" policy given to the Brazilian armed forces If He were to come anywhere within a 30mile radius of the team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:24am On Jan 30, 2018
chic2pimp:

Bonucci has come on by leaps and bounds in His last few games. As I said beforehand, I won't judge Him til next season when Hopefully we've gotten a half decent coach at the helm. Where did Gigi categorically state that Leo is the product of a system?

Benatia is having a good season but He still His no Bonucci.

Once a Calamity, always a Calamity. The brazilian coaches have learnt their lessons the hard way. I'm sure they'll be a "Shoot on Sight" policy given to the Brazilian armed forces If He were to come anywhere within a 30mile radius of the team.

Luiz is better than bonucci, deal with it. tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2018
airmark:

But Luiz is permanently glued to the bench nau grin... How can a perpetual bench warmer be better than one someone who starts most games? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:29am On Jan 30, 2018
chic2pimp:

But Luiz is permanently glued to the bench nau grin... How can a perpetual bench warmer be better than one someone who starts most games? grin

Rauf jimoh also starts most games for kwara utd.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
airmark:

Luiz is not even better than Rudiger based on the person that starts

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Luiz is not even better than Rudiger based on the person that starts

Costa is not even better than morata, based on the person that was bought to replace him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
airmark:

Costa is not even better than morata, based on the person that was bought to replace him.
season of L for dayo.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
airmark:

See senselessness. Since Arsenal used Mikitaryan to replace Alexis, we can also say Alexis was better

Since Barca used Dembele to replace Neymar, we can say Dembele is better

Abi no be so? By your logic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
obainojazz:
season of L for dayo.

Only one person went to L-oyola here and no be me

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Only one person went to L-oyola here and no be me
sorry what's that, oh L-o from the other side.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

See senselessness. Since Arsenal used Mikitaryan to replace Alexis, we can also say Alexis was better

Since Barca used Dembele to replace Neymar, we can say Dembele is better

Abi no be so? By your logic

You are never sound. How are neymar and alexis cases, the same with costa's? The two players wanted to leave their former clubs and the clubs were unwilling to let them go, to show how important they were to them, while it was chelsea that sacked costa, to his shock.

Are you sure you graduated at ife?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
airmark:
You are never sound. How are neymar and alexis cases, the same with costa's? The two players wanted to leave their former clubs and the clubs were unwilling to let them go, to show how important they were to them, while it was chelsea that sacked costa, to his shock.

Are you sure you graduated at ife?

See foolishness in black and white, If you want to see foolishness just check the mirror

Neymar left and was replaced by Dembele

Luiz didnt leave he was gummed to the bench by Rudiger and co
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

See foolishness in black and white, If you want to see foolishness just check the mirror

Neymar left and was replaced by Dembele

Luiz didnt leave he was gummed to the bench by Rudiger and co

Now you have abandoned your foolish neymar/alexis/costa comparisons, after exposing your stupidity. I will always put a check on your stupidity.

Luiz had problems with the coach, try another fruitless exercise.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
airmark:
Now you have abandoned your foolish neymar/alexis/costa comparisons, after exposing your stupidity. I will always put a check on your stupidity.

Luiz had problems with the coach, try another fruitless exercise.

I didnt know you had Alzheimers also

You were the one who brought an issue of transfer of COsta when the topic was Luiz chopping bench for Rudiger

Luiz had an issue with Chelsea coach, Is Conte also the coach of Brazil or why was he exiled in NT too?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

I didnt know you had Alzheimers also

You were the one who brought an issue of transfer of COsta when the topic was Luiz chopping bench for Rudiger

Luiz had an issue with Chelsea coach, Is Conte also the coach of Brazil or why was he exiled in NT too?

That's the same logic you started by saying luiz is not better than rudiger because rudiger started some games ahead of him. Since chelsea sacked costa and preferred morata this season, there comes your logic - The one the coach prefers, is better than the one ousted.

Even luiz long absence can also be traced to injury, while costa was sacked by sms. Costa is not better than morata - Dayo apari (30/1/2018)

Your logic will kill you one day.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
airmark:

That's the same logic you started by saying luiz is not better than rudiger because rudiger started some games ahead of him. Since chelsea sacked costa and preferred morata this season, there comes your logic - The one the coach prefers, is better than the one ousted.

Even luiz long absence can also be traced to injury, while costa was sacked by sms. Costa is not better than morata - Dayo apari (30/1/2018)

Your logic will kill you one day.

WHen was Luiz injured? how long has he been banished from Brazil, chic2pimp say na national guard dem go take pursue am if he ever steps foot in his so called fatherland again

What kain useless pikin be that wey dem pursue from his fatherland
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Welcome back. Dayo has sorely missed ya grin

Missed me ke? The apari goroso baba has been having his aparicious head flogged across several threads on this board. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Pataki:
Missed me ke? The apari goroso baba has been having his aparicious head flogged across several threads on this board. grin

Gogo dancer, seems your useless team has now gone to the dogs, Na Swansea dey beat you nowadays
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
See Hummels wan injure Sandro Wagner sha

Heard we want to start negotiations for Robben, Ribery and Rafinha next week. I don't even know what to make of this news
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
A40:
See Hummels wan injure Sandro Wagner sha

Heard we want to start negotiations for Robben, Ribery and Rafinha next week. I don't even know what to make of this news

I wanted Robben to stay before but if his destiny is tied to Ribery, I don't mind letting both go.

If Dortmund knows they want to close shop finally, They should just send Pulisic to us

And Leverkusen better hold onto that Bailey tight. I no wan hear say dem sell am for less than 200M
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
raumdeuter:

I wanted Robben to stay before but if his destiny is tied to Ribery, I don't mind letting both go.

If Dortmund knows they want to close shop finally, They should just send Pulisic to us

And Leverkusen better hold onto that Bailey tight. I no wan hear say dem sell am for less than 200M
I beg let them both go. I heard the board is even trying to get Jupp to extend as well. I'm a bit worried about our sudden infatuation with the old (I'm not complaining about Jupp's return though)

I know Leverkusen would not sell to us but I no go mind Leon Bailey though. I just want us to get younger in the wings even if we would have to struggle for a bit our midfield is pretty strong and we can lean on that, Lol Dortmund go relegate if we add Pulisic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Dortmund is such a useless club in business!

Defenders are being sold for nearly £70m while this yeye club is dashing Arsenal a pacy and goal scoring CF/LWM for peanuts.

In my opinion, Arjen Robben still has 2 more seasons at Bayern. Any business we have with Ribery should be concluded this coming summer. I can't even put on a smiling face while watching him play. I've seen, read and heard people say the board can let Vidal go after we got Goretzka. But I will trade Leon and Sebastian for 3 more seasons for Vidal at the Allianz Arena.

Vidal is not getting tired soon, he pours his heart out on the field, only if 3/4 of our squad are half determined like him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
A40 the feminazis has suceeded in having F1 grid girls banned. This is purely political correctness gone bonkers. It's only a matter of time before we have a blanket ban on any form cheerleading in Sports. Imagine the NBA and the NFL without cheerleaders?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
chic2pimp:
A40 the feminazis has suceeded in having F1 grid girls banned. This is purely political correctness gone bonkers. It's only a matter of time before we have a blanket ban on any form cheerleading in Sports. Imagine the NBA and the NFL without cheerleaders?
They should just create a separate planet for them to go and stay. I don't even have energy for their wahala again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
The new burnthisleaguedown idol, batsuya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.