Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,306 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1080232 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Goal Thiago 17th minute

6-0 on aggregates
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hummels error, he could have been on a second yellow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Thiago out injured. James in
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Both Hummels and Boateng on yellow

I think Juup should bring Sule and Rudy in. We dont want a suspension for the next game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sule in for Hummels
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Own goal 2-0

Besiktas need just 8 goals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TalabiAudu: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
raumdeuter:
Own goal 2-0

Besiktas need just 8 goals

Is this necessary? undecided undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
Besiktas pull one back

Poor clearance from the keeper and our defence.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
RECORD: Jupp Heynckes becomes the first manager in history to win 11 consecutive Champions League games.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ollah2: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
raumdeuter:

RECORD: Jupp Heynckes becomes the first manager in history to win 11 consecutive Champions League games.

The team nobody wants to meet.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dominant performance at a very difficult ground. Don Jupp really surprised me with the lineup. That starting XI was as good as our best XI. This injury wahala is starting to get on my nerves. Thiago, no go get any serious injury . Thank God we have James. Wagner is our new Mr Reliable. Ready whenever you need him to get the job done.

Congrats to Herr Heynckes on the milestone. 11 straight wins spanning 5 years!! Hard to believe. Hopefully more records on the way, like the first manager to reach 3 consecutive CL finals. Or first manager to win back-to-back trebles grin. In today's Pep-centric and Mourinho-crazy world of managers, the man doesn't get the level of respect he deserves. A'mean he is fvcking 72!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
raumdeuter:
Both Hummels and Boateng on yellow

I think Juup should bring Sule and Rudy in. We dont want a suspension for the next game
We picked up a lot of stewpid yellows today. I hope it doesn't come back to bite us in the arse. In a dead rubber game like this it can be rather annoying.

I really don't know how much more of Ribery I can take. I understand at 35 he might not have the pace he once had but one would have thought he would be a bit more cerebral. The kind of dumb decisions he kept making makes it hard to justify why he's in the team. Hopefully we don't have to rely on him against elite opposition
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
A40:
We picked up a lot of stewpid yellows today. I hope it doesn't come back to bite us in the arse. In a dead rubber game like this it can be rather annoying.

I really don't know how much more of Ribery I can take. I understand at 35 he might not have the pace he once had but one would have thought he would be a bit more cerebral. The kind of dumb decisions he kept making makes it hard to justify why he's in the team. Hopefully we don't have to rely on him against elite opposition

Todays game I would have expected Juup to rest most of the regulars. Maybe Juup also had his eyes on the record too

Before the game we had Lewandoski and Kimmich in foul/yellow trouble

Ribery is so sad to watch. I dont really know men, Any news on Coman? If we cant get Coman back, UEFA should please give us Sevilla
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
raumdeuter:

Todays game I would have expected Juup to rest most of the regulars. Maybe Juup also had his eyes on the record too

Before the game we had Lewandoski and Kimmich in foul/yellow trouble

Ribery is so sad to watch. I dont really know men, Any news on Coman? If we cant get Coman back, UEFA should please give us Sevilla
Looks like Thiago has picked up an injury again. I no know whether these boys no suck breast milk when them small.

So long as both Hummels and Boateng don't pick up yellows then all hope is not list. We should be hoping for fitness now more than anything

Anybody but Juve and Madrid. I hope I'm not jinxing it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
A40:
Looks like Thiago has picked up an injury again. I no know whether these boys no suck breast milk when them small.

So long as both Hummels and Boateng don't pick up yellows then all hope is not list. We should be hoping for fitness now more than anything

Anybody but Juve and Madrid. I hope I'm not jinxing it

Thiago left injured in the first half. I dunno how bad it is. I actually have him and James rotating. If we have Martinez and Vidal then that is good Any of James and Thiago would do but we need Coman back in attack
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Alagolo is a useless defender walai....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
raumdeuter:

Thiago left injured in the first half. I dunno how bad it is. I actually have him and James rotating. If we have Martinez and Vidal then that is good Any of James and Thiago would do but we need Coman back in attack
He's out for a few games for sure.

When is Coman due back? Surely he must return at some point
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:39am On Mar 15, 2018
So Boathand was so stiff, he couldn't clear that ball from crossing the goal line? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:42am On Mar 15, 2018
pkasso:
Dominant performance at a very difficult ground. Don Jupp really surprised me with the lineup. That starting XI was as good as our best XI. This injury wahala is starting to get on my nerves. Thiago, no go get any serious injury . Thank God we have James. Wagner is our new Mr Reliable. Ready whenever you need him to get the job done.

Congrats to Herr Heynckes on the milestone. 11 straight wins spanning 5 years!! Hard to believe. Hopefully more records on the way, like the first manager to reach 3 consecutive CL finals. Or first manager to win back-to-back trebles grin. In today's Pep-centric and Mourinho-crazy world of managers, the man doesn't get the level of respect he deserves. A'mean he is fvcking 72!

He is better than fraudiola by miles.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:43am On Mar 15, 2018
airmark:

He is better than fraudiola by miles.

The same fraudiola is bossing your fraudulent league
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:49am On Mar 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

The same fraudiola is bossing your fraudulent league

Yes by spending well for two years. How much did your new manager spend before bossing the league and the team looking better than pep's?.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TalabiAudu: 1:49am On Mar 15, 2018
Bayern, abeg if they pair you guys with Barca, pls beat their life.

They are quite easy to beat as long as you don't have Courtois as your keeper
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:02am On Mar 15, 2018
airmark:

Yes by spending well for two years. How much did your new manager spend before bossing the league and the team looking better than pep's?.

Other teams have not been spending including Chelsea and Man Utd. They dont spend at all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:08am On Mar 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Other teams have not been spending including Chelsea and Man Utd. They dont spend at all

I expected the fraud to win the epl title in his first season as he did in burnthisleaguedown, after spending like mad.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:12am On Mar 15, 2018
airmark:

I expected the fraud to win the epl title in his first season as he did in burnthisleaguedown, after spending like mad.

Mourinho has spent 2 seasons now and he is 16points behind

I expect Conte to make a CL semi for the first time in his career but the useless Italian Pulisano cant even get beyond a quarters

Pep in CL quarter, League winner mention any EPL coach who can say that

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:48am On Mar 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Mourinho has spent 2 seasons now and he is 16points behind

I expect Conte to make a CL semi for the first time in his career but the useless Italian Pulisano cant even get beyond a quarters

Pep in CL quarter, League winner mention any EPL coach who can say that

Mention any epl coach that bought two goal keepers for about 50m total, in two years? Mention that epl coach that bought a right back at 50m?

The amount pep spent on his defense alone , is enough to wipe out boko haram.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:25am On Mar 15, 2018
airmark:

Mention any epl coach that bought two goal keepers for about 50m total, in two years? Mention that epl coach that bought a right back at 50m?

The amount pep spent on his defense alone , is enough to wipe out boko haram.

Mention one EPL coach who bought the costliest striker, costliest midfielder and got the guy who earns the highest in the league

Or mention one coach who bought Bakayoko for 40m or spent 200m on useless players like drinkwater, Barkley Palmieri Zappacosta
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Mention one EPL coach who bought the costliest striker, costliest midfielder and got the guy who earns the highest in the league

Or mention one coach who bought Bakayoko for 40m or spent 200m on useless players like drinkwater, Barkley Palmieri Zappacosta

So you couldn't tell me that epl coach that spent 50m on 2 keepers in 2 years? Ok go to any league all around the world and name one coach that did that?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
airmark:

So you couldn't tell me that epl coach that spent 50m on 2 keepers in 2 years? Ok go to any league all around the world and name one coach that did that?

You mean you couldnt mention one coach who broke the league record for a striker, record for a midfielder and also got the highest paid player in the entire league. Of the top 3 scorers in the league last season this coach bought 2 of them and is still sitting 16points behind in the league dumped out of the CL by Sevilla

Or you cant tell us a coach who bought a striker for 60M, 2midfielders for 40M each and is currently 5th out of the CL and destined for Yorupa cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

You mean you couldnt mention one coach who broke the league record for a striker, record for a midfielder and also got the highest paid player in the entire league. Of the top 3 scorers in the league last season this coach bought 2 of them and is still sitting 16points behind in the league dumped out of the CL by Sevilla

Or you cant tell us a coach who bought a striker for 60M, 2midfielders for 40M each and is currently 5th out of the CL and destined for Yorupa cup

I asked you to name that coach that bought two keepers and a right full back for 50m, must you answer question with a question?

It's your boy 40:

A40:

Your Pep Fraudiola took us from defending Champions to disgrace. Which we haven't fully recovered from.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
airmark:

I asked you to name that coach that bought two keepers and a right full back for 50m, must you answer question with a question?

It's your boy 40:

I asked you to name a coach who broke the transfer record in the league for a midfielder and an attacker also got the highest paid player in the entire league. Of the top 3 scorers in the league last season this coach bought 2 of them and is still sitting 16points behind in the league dumped out of the CL by Sevilla

Or you cant tell us a coach who bought a striker for 60M, 2midfielders for 40M each and is currently 5th out of the CL and destined for Yorupa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

I asked you to name a coach who broke the transfer record in the league for a midfielder and an attacker also got the highest paid player in the entire league. Of the top 3 scorers in the league last season this coach bought 2 of them and is still sitting 16points behind in the league dumped out of the CL by Sevilla

Or you cant tell us a coach who bought a striker for 60M, 2midfielders for 40M each and is currently 5th out of the CL and destined for Yorupa

That coach had won UCL with two different teams from different leagues. Fraudiola will need to buy messi to do that i think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.