Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1083525 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2018
raumdeuter:
Looks like Thomas Tuchel won't be coming to Bayern
He is a good tactician but there are some things against him that didn't make our management unanimous on him.

He has a history of bad relationship with management.

He prefers an environment where he has more freedom more than Bayern and most top clubs can give

He has a history of bad relationship with senior players. He clashed with Schmelzer Sahin and Hummels. Hummels warned Bayern players about Tuchel and many of them aren't looking forward to him
He has a history of poor transfers. Toprak, Schurrle, Rode, Castro are examples of wastemen he filled his Dortmund team with.

Our management have been trying to get Juup to extend for several months and Tuchel felt Bayern didn't want him enough and he is just a distant second option
I'm more concerned with his on-pitch production which was very good at Dortmund

Based on some of the decisions our management have made lately I can't say I have absolute trust in their judgement. I think with the way Dortmund threw Tuchel under the Bus (forgive the pun) with the bombing incident it was always unlikely they were ever going to make amends in their relationships. Remember they also reneged on their understanding not to sell off their top stars but did and only held on to Auba.

I also suspect the poor form of Schmelzer ,Sahin played a role in why they had problems.

Transfers have been hit and miss I agree but he also bought Dembele and groomed Pulisic. Future stars that they have and would most likely sell off before they hit their prime. The job was a thankless one tbh yet he still ended their 5 year trophy drought

Tuchel is the best young German coach out there so it's a pity we've missed out on him. We might have to look towards Europe and I don't even know who to suggest. I do like Jardim and Rudi Garcia
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
No wonder they named this boy jesus. The usual suspect falling under the fake jesus' anointing.

[img]https:///media/3-29-2018/UW4VPP.gif[/img]

Only God can save this German Semitoje. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TalabiAudu: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
airmark:
No wonder they named this boy jesus. The usual suspect falling under the fake jesus' anointing.

WTH!!

Plsss, who was that?
I don't want to believe that is Boateng.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:56am On Mar 30, 2018
TalabiAudu:

WTH!!

Plsss, who was that?
I don't want to believe that is Boateng.

Phone a friend in America or Bariga.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Adisaowalla: 9:11am On Mar 30, 2018
airmark:

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
Abeg who epp me see David Luiz for that match? It doesn't even have to be amongst the First eleven per se. On the Bench maybe?...In the stands amongst the fans? Part of the mascot? Amongst the Ball boys? Groundsmen? Perharps He was the VAR official?

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
airmark:

Airmark no go kill person grin. I knew you were going to post this. Dem suppose dey call Boateng 'Shubushere'. Nigga just be falling down anyhow. From Messi to Azmoun and now Jesus.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
chic2pimp:
Abeg who epp me see David Luiz for that match? It doesn't even have to be amongst the First eleven per se. On the Bench maybe?...In the stands amongst the fans? Part of the mascot? Amongst the Ball boys? Groundsmen? Perharps He was the VAR official?

David Luiz wasn't even allowed into Germany so he no go make mistake to enter the city or stadium.

He has been disowned by club and country, they are trying to see if Swaziland will adopt him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

David Luiz wasn't even allowed into Germany so he no go make mistake to enter the city or stadium.

He has been disowned by club and country, they are trying to see if Swaziland will adopt him

Wahala dey o. Even the Germans no want am for their country incase He infects the team with His calamitous spirit. His case don pass be careful be dat o.

Unless Swazailand are looking for a Mascot or a Ball Boy, I very much doubt they'd agree.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
pkasso:
Airmark no go kill person grin. I knew you were going to post this. Dem suppose dey call Boateng 'Shubushere'. Nigga just be falling down anyhow. From Messi to Azmoun and now Jesus.

Alagolo is an overrated defender. Isaac Semitoje didn't do free fall like this, before he was banished from Eagles. He is the type of otu defender that we dribbled easily with 'isakole' on the streets, those days and they would ask him to go and queue.

Little feint from every muniru and ambali, he is there crashing on the turf. Even Rudiger was shocked, how a so-called top defender could just go down like the wall of Jericho against a Gabriel that wasn't angelic.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2018
Arturo Vidal cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
Loool na massacre mode we dey so! 5-0 and its not yet halftime
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Oh boy! I neva experredit! 5-nil . Na Dortmund o no be Hamburg or Bremen. Don Jupp should just take off Lewy before those BVB players lose their heads and take him out. He has this history of getting injured against them.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
See wetin I talk. Just look at that reckless kick by Weigl on Ribery. Make dem comot Lewy o!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
The respect these Bundesliga teams give Bayern is too much
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
TLona1:
The respect these Bundesliga teams give Bayern is too much
Where were you 2 weeks ago when Leipzig were taking the game to Bayern and eventually won? Now Bayern wins and it's because the teams show them too much respect. Oga, if you have nothing to say, swerve!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
pkasso:
See wetin I talk. Just look at that reckless kick by Weigl on Ribery. Make dem comot Lewy o!!
Make them just scrap that league angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Oldest Bayern squad in recent times. Not too bad for Arugbo FC.

Saw the Sevilla game up till half time, We definitely have to match their tempo in the start and not concede any goals. I'm fairly confident we would put minimum of two goals past their back line with Lewy and World Cup Mueller's form.

Thank God Batsuya was shut down today. Some people no for let us hear word
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
A40:

Thank God Batsuya was shut down today. Some people no for let us hear word

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin.

Airmax nah your mail be dis o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2018
E be like say we go bring back Gnabry before him loan expire oh. He's not a conventional winger like Coman but a goalscoring forward who can play on the wings is fine with me.

I don't mind the growing pains we might have to endure playing with youths but another season of Robbery I can't take. Both of them absolutely have to go for Bayern to move forward
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2018
chic2pimp:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin.

Airmax nah your mail be dis o

What's airmax? cheesy

See how Bayern defenders performed against their arch rival.

Hummels is a blessing, left to Boathand, it would have been another falling session. Only God can save Boathand from falling into a sunken place permanently.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
obainojazz:
Make them just scrap that league angry
Why you come dey vex?? grin. Things are not so different in the EPL. In fact Bayern and City could end up winning their respective leagues next weekend.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
pkasso:
Why you come dey vex?? grin. Things are not so different in the EPL. In fact Bayern and City could end up winning their respective leagues next weekend.
My Utd, Chelsea, arsenal and Liverpool fit buy better players compete next season...but no hope over there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
tongue

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
obainojazz:
My Utd, Chelsea, arsenal and Liverpool fit buy better players compete next season...but no hope over there
I don hear o. We go dey here when Pep ends up winning the EPL 3 times in a row.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Marca reports that Bayern is going to pay the purchase option fr James Rodriguez this summer instead of the next.

To allow the players future settle and secured before the world cup

Combined fee i reported to be 55M Euros. About the same amount paid for Siggurdson
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
raumdeuter:
Marca reports that Bayern is going to pay the purchase option fr James Rodriguez this summer instead of the next.

Combined fee i reported to be 55M Euros. About the same amount paid for Siggurdson
Cheap and good buy, I expect Bayern to bid for superstars always...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
My very reliable sources tell me Julian Nagelsmann will be announced as the new manager of FC Bayern in the coming weeks. A 3-year deal with the option of renewal after the first year if certain objectives are met.

You heard it first here.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
obainojazz:
Cheap and good buy, I expect Bayern to bid for superstars always...
You sef see correct bargain. Your club can learn a thing or two from us. No be to dey spend money anyhow.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:51am On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Why not let him play out the second year like we did with Coman? I no too like this kin Bebeto deal but anyway the board knows best. He's been a steal thus far
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 6:50am On Apr 03, 2018
pkasso:
You sef see correct bargain. Your club can learn a thing or two from us. No be to dey spend money anyhow.
Barca and Madrid been spending money anyhow, that's why they've been winning CL. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2018
obainojazz:
Barca and Madrid been spending money anyhow, that's why they've been winning CL. cool
At least they've been buying the right players. Your club just dey waste money on top flops and overrated duds.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.