Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077169 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2014
A40:
Joining what discussion? FOH
About Toni kroos

A40:
A link that coulda been generated by a klutz like yourself? Since the board did not agree then what else is there to say
And your proof that it was generated is? If you dont have any thing to say, just shut up and stop quoting me.

A40:
How does it concern the coach? Unless he was planning on paying Kroos's salary there is no use letting him go for free when we could at least get some compensation for his exit
Why will it no concern the coach? Arent coaches supposed to execute their plans with materials available to them and the one they acquire?

A40:
Someone needs to keep your buffoonery in check! Glance through my posts I really do not give a shyte about Kroos especially since he and his agents started bringing Moyes to come watch our games
You say one thing and do another. I wonder why it 'torches' you in the marrow when ever i mention Toni kroos. You could have just remained mute after reading my post about him.

A40:
You were asked a simple question, name three players who had played at CB, LB, RB in 3 major tournaments. No one asked about Schweinsteiger, Friedrich, Lahm or Podolski so why are you telling me this story for the gods when a more sensible response could have been you couldn't think of anyone atm?

You scoff at the Boa-TANK's abilities but you cannot mention anyone who accomplished similar feats
Still boils down to the same thing Boateng has played 3 competition and played in couple of roles, likewise, philip lahm, Arne friedrisch, lukas podolski and Bastian Schweinsteiger

A40:
Tell me something I don't know Captain Obvious
What is it that you want to know

A40:
What does this have to do with the legal profession?
Alot young man

A40:
Why are you so unbelievably daft like this?
How do you know someone is daft?

A40:
This is why I said you lack initiative and your brain is about as complex as an abacus.
lol. Abacus? I cant remember what this means

A40:
First you said Mertescatter had a cold then you said Boa-TANK was preferred because France had quicker strikers so tell me why did Mertescatter wind up playing at all in subsequent matches if his condition was so bad.
Who should we believe? your silly thinking or imagination? or the emphatic statement of the coach? Smh

A40:
Who cares if he played the first two matches?
Just say you dont care, but others do

A40:
You would have to be an even bigger eediot than I estimated if you did not realize it was purely tactical to enable Lahm play in midfield.
Ok. So was it tactically to have used Mertesacker to pair Hummels in the first games that are very crucial to Germany's qualification?

A40:
If Mertesacker was better common sense dictates he shoulda remained on the pitch when Lahm returned to RB.
Should we believe your 'common sense' instead of what the coach decides to do?

A40:
When the tournament got hot a fully fit Boa-TANK benched a fully fit Mertesacker at all times
According to pseudo fitness doctor A40, who present in Brazil with the German national team

A40:
We all saw the game on Friday I'm still wondering what was so dreamy about their partnership. Maybe you confused my skepticism about Badstuber for me claiming he would not play with Dante at all, I would not put such logic beyond you
What really matters is that Badstuber is actually available even sooner than most people expected and he did well when called upon to help the team. lobatan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 29, 2014
A40:
But a five star mumu like you is asking me why they still resorted to older players as if a rebuild means disbanding the entire team that were there previously
My question is centered on your claim of lack of talents

A40:
Even a premature baby in an incubation chamber can understand what I'm driving at. What does that make you? I'll let you tell it
What were/are you driving at?

A40:
Suit yourself gee
Its not a matter of suit yourself. You don't know means you don't know

A40:
Which means all 100 coaches or more are unanimous in their lack of preference for Kiessling including the manager of his National team. This is not oju lasan oo! I mean what are the odds?
let me understand you clearly sef. Is Stefan kiessling a bad player?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2014
My post about 10 days ago. about kiessling

toba on Augusr 18:
Well may be you're right but I tip teams like Harmburg, BVB and Leverkusen to challenge Bayern. Seems arrival of Drmic to Bayer 04 as competition has inspired Kießling. 5 goals in season opener, 4 in the first half. Albeit vs a 6th tier side. Also at BVB, telling games still to come, but Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan look like men on a mission after leaving something to be desired in the spring.

All in all my bro, We are going to see good football in Germany. Bayern will win but not with the 25 points Margin.
So far so good. early days yet, but he's on fire at the moment.

Leverkuen comfortably Germany's most in-form team, with another convincing win in the UCL qualifiers. May be early, but Schmidt coming up aces thus far. I hope this continues
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2014
More news now Bayern that rarely comes to the market grin grin grin grin

Uli Hoeneß got 3.5 years in jail for evading €28.5m in taxes. The guy who tried to blackmail him faces up to 5 years... sounds about right. This life is funny. If its Nigeria, i can claim na hin head catch am. tongue

For those who gets really hurt seeing me post about kroos, hers's something from another perspective

Bayern sell Toni Kroos to Real Madrid, now set to sign near-33-year-old Xabi Alonso from same club. Great development grin grin grin. I heard yesterday that Pep had an idea to bring Alonso to Germany when he knew his contract was at a twilight and convinced him to wait till summer of 2014 to do so. May be right or wrong
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2014
DerWesten: Kagawa & BVB agree to contract. SkyItaly: BVB in advanced talks w/ MUFC over €10m (+poss €2.5m bonus) fee. MUFC paid €17m for him couple of years ago, when he mauled my team Bayern.

I doubt Kagawa will start in this BVB team, but he will play. Has a solid record, knows system & will take more pressure off Reus. Meanwhile, SportBild says Dortmund offer to double Reus' salary to €8m. Still nothing compared to what he could get elsewhere

Following Sahin, Kagawa return to BVB is a reminder of how brilliant of a coach Klopp is. Makes players better than they are. Someone was arguing with me about Gotze. I said if he remained at BVB. he would have become even a more better player than he his now. Klopp turned Lewandowski and Reus into more established players that are being sort after by great clubs. Kagawa and sahin too played under him and will both have to return back to him. I hope Gotze will improve
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2014
toba: My question is centered on your claim of lack of talents
I think my post was self-explanatory enough

toba:
What were/are you driving at?
Asko oh Ibeere

toba:
Its not a matter of suit yourself. You don't know means you don't know
Bleh

toba:
let me understand you clearly sef. Is Stefan kiessling a bad player?
Comprehension of English is your achilles heel. Who said Kiessling is a bad player?

toba: Naaaa. Your proof is? Lack of proof is equal to bullshitz from you
You are not the originator of that info I know where you get most of it from don't let me expose you it doesn't mean nothing to me, I have proven your dishonesty too many times on this forum
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2014
toba:

And your proof that it was generated is? If you dont have any thing to say, just shut up and stop quoting me.
You can lie to yourself but you cannot lie to me. Your BS is transparent

toba: Why will it no concern the coach? Arent coaches supposed to execute their plans with materials available to them and the one they acquire?
Maybe you have forgotten that Guardiola is also an employee of Bayern and subject to decisions taken by management as well. Kroos opted not to re-sign we opted not to lose him for free end of story

toba: You say one thing and do another. I wonder why it 'torches' you in the marrow when ever i mention Toni kroos. You could have just remained mute after reading my post about him.
You are the instigator of all Toni Kroos posts on this thread. I find it infinitely annoying that you opt to drone about Kroos here when you could easily go to the Madrid thread and worship him there

toba: Still boils down to the same thing Boateng has played 3 competition and played in couple of roles, likewise, philip lahm, Arne friedrisch, lukas podolski and Bastian Schweinsteiger
Arne Friedrich only played at RB and CB stop telling lies! Podolski either LW or CF

Also none of the players you listed answers my question

toba:
How do you know someone is daft?
Like Nas said it aint hard to tell

toba:
lol. Abacus? I cant remember what this means
My point exactly

toba: Who should we believe? your silly thinking or imagination? or the emphatic statement of the coach? Smh
Shut up you dishonest douchegoblin!!! why didn't you post Loew's comments after the Brazil and Argentina game about why Mertesacker didn't play

toba: Ok. So was it tactically to have used Mertesacker to pair Hummels in the first games that are very crucial to Germany's qualification?
Read of it what you will but the crux of the matter is the fact that the Boa-TANK was preferred in the games that mattered the most and that was with Mertesacker fit afterall he played the entire 2nd half of the Brazil game when Loew at 5-0 thought it best not to continue with Hummels who had a knee issue

toba:
Should we believe your 'common sense' instead of what the coach decides to do?

According to pseudo fitness doctor A40, who present in Brazil with the German national team
Stop talking like a sheep or a moose with no ability to use his own initiative. God gave you brains. USE IT!!!

So Mertesacker's immune system is so weak that a mere cold would render him unable to return to full fitness for almost 2 weeks

toba:
What really matters is that Badstuber is actually available even sooner than most people expected and he did well when called upon to help the team. lobatan
Of course i was pleasantly suprised to see Badstuber complete 90mins after over 600 days of absence from topflight football even a neutral would be happy at such a story how much more a Bayern fan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
-Bayern wanted Khedria, but chose to go against him as he would come on a long contract and could hinder the development of youth players like Hojberg and Gaudinho

[size=14pt]-Jupp Heynckes on transfer:[/size] Bayern have added a great player to their midfield and don't realize how important he will be in terms of tactics. I cannot believe how Real Madrid could let a player like Alonso go.

[size=14pt]-Pep Guardiola:[/size]We need a player with Xabi Alonso's qualities and he's a very intelligent player in his position. We all know Xabi Alonso. He is a great person, a great professional and very intelligent. I think Alonso and Benatia are ready to travel with us for the match against Schalke. I don't know if they will play. Kroos and Alonso are independent situations, we fought for Kroos to make him stay but he decided for himself, same goes for Alonso."

[size=14pt]-Alonso[/size](some transcripts from ESPN): "The interest came in the last days, when I spoke with Pep," he said. "For sure this is another stage in which I will learn things -- I have the fortune to have great coaches, Carlo, [Jose] Mourinho, [Manuel] Pellegrini, and also my father was a coach. My way of playing as a midfielder you must understand the game tactically. This is another opportunity. You take something from all your coaches."

"The club, not the president, nor the boss [Ancelotti], wanted me to leave," he said. "It was my decision, which I had to take myself. They did not share the decision, but they understood it. It had nothing to do with not playing against Cordoba [in the Liga opener last Monday]; it was about a feeling I had, that this was the right moment.

"Madrid have made a great signing with Toni Kroos, he is a great player. We would have both played a lot of minutes. My decision is not to do with that, it comes from much more thought, from further back.

Alonso to wear Jersey Number 3
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
The reaction from Spanish fans is incredible
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lordave: The reaction from Spanish fans is incredible

Thats the part I love most about this transfer

Most Madrid fans have been wailing some have even called the transfer season a failure for losing Di Maria and Alonso
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Why do you love it? They wailed in the same way when Ozil left, but RM finally won La Decima.

Fans will always be emotional, but let's wait and see how results go.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Anything that makes Madrid wail bring delight to me. Especially if Bayern is the cause either directly or indirectly
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
The wailing is more on Bayern's side TBH - you lost Kroos with arguably his years ahead of him to Real while they sold you Xabi who they've gained the best years from.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Most Bayern fans and Management dont miss Kroos, Most want him gone the moment he brought Moyes to our stadium and asked for Schweinsteiger/Lahm wages.

Kroos is a waste in Bayern and deemed by management as a player who adds little to the team

It was no surprise that we played our best football when he was out injured in 2012/2013.

We have Alonso who brings top level experience, A CL winner with less salary than he was making at Madrid, on a 2yr contract which expires when our youths would be ready to step in instead of a Kroos who wanted to be the highest paid at >10m/yr for a 5yr contract

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
^^ So simply because Kroos wanted to leave he is now a 'waste'? SMH for revisionist fans. cheesy

A player that was a mainstay in the WC winning side is now a 'waste' eh? All you can say is that financially you didn't want to pay what he wanted, which is fair enough.

As for youths being ready to step up - it's all luck of the draw as I'm sure you know. The so called youth could end up playing for 1860 or some other lower division side if they don't cut it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
^^ He is a waste because Bayerns best moment was achieved without him, which means he is a luxury player one that isn't vital to team success

We sold a player we didn't want on the last yr of his contract to Madrid for 25m = Bayern win

We got a player from Madrid who they wanted for less salary than he earns in Madrid = Bayern win

If Kroos was mainstay then what do we call the other more important players? He was as important as Ozil and Howedes

In that World cup winning side at least 5 players were more important and would call themselves mainstay before Kroos.
Neuer, Muller, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Hummels and Boateng were all more influential to the win than Kroos

It was the same youth luck of draw that got Kroos into the Bayern team in the first place and I doubt we would miss him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
That's a tenuous statement and a ridiculous one at that - the fact he was injured when you won doesn't mean he wasn't a vital player.

The number of games he featured in last season is shows he wasn't regarded as a luxury player.

Besides, being a mainstay in a WC winning side doesn't mean you were the most influential or that there weren't other mainstays.

For all you know you'll be buying Kroos back in 3 years at even more than you sold him for, while there's practically zero re-sale value on Alonso.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Its only a club like Arsenal that would be worried about RESALE value.

Bayern dont look to make profit from player sales rather from merchandise. Some clubs would be thinking of cashing in on stars like Robben, Muller Schweini etc. But not us, we are a destination club not a transit one like yours. If a player gives us loads of trophies then he's free to walk away free

He was injured yet we achieved our biggest success in his absence. That shows management who owns the club how much he's worth

He featured in a large number of games last season yet just 2 league goals and 4 assists Which was the poorest of all our Central midfielders Attacking midfielders, wingers and strikers despite that he played more minutes than most.

So what does being this mainstay mean? When he wasn't among the top 5 performers? Even Ozil and Howedes would claim to be mainstays of the team. If 10 players can claim to be mainstays then whats he doing thats unique

Buying Kroos back is not beyond the realm of possibilities only that we would give him exactly what he deserves in our team financially vs his skills. Not bend over backwards to accommodate him

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
debosky: The wailing is more on Bayern's side TBH - you lost Kroos with arguably his years ahead of him to Real while they sold you Xabi who they've gained the best years from.

Forget about that Kroos matter, do you now know better than bayern that sold Kroos ? 2goals an 4assist, abi u no watch as midric commot am for match ? We have sold Kroos and so far nobody can actually say we made the wrong choice till the end of the season ... Shikena#
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
debosky: That's a tenuous statement and a ridiculous one at that - the fact he was injured when you won doesn't mean he wasn't a vital player.

The number of games he featured in last season is shows he wasn't regarded as a luxury player.

Besides, being a mainstay in a WC winning side doesn't mean you were the most influential or that there weren't other mainstays.

For all you know you'll be buying Kroos back in 3 years at even more than you sold him for, while there's practically zero re-sale value on Alonso.

Hahahaha bayern buy Kroos back ? E be like say u no even know bayern sha ? If not that Kroos got injured, who know we might not have won the champions league cos I remembered robben was sitting on te bench because of him and it was robben who scored our winning goal, everybody is shouting Kroos, kroos, even when ballack was more important to us than him now he left and we survived, abeg our team is a team and we don't have an individual best player so we might not miss him sir !
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
The last thing I'll never do is to regret Kroos' sale. Dude is a dc!k!

Alonso is a smarter bargain, he didn't see much minutes in the Mundial, hence he is fresher than other possible options like Khedira, he would cover for any lapse when Alcantara and Schweinsteiger are back from injury as they would need time to find their rhythm.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
This Kroos issue still? Hmmmmmmmmmn… undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
^^ Find out who brought the issue of Kroos into the thread
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter: ^^ Find out who brought the issue of Kroos into the thread
It's been on for as long as I can recall. Hell, it even contributed to nairaland's huge data loss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Then ask whoever brings his name to a discourse

We were talking about Alonso and a foreign fan interjected about Kroos. That should be who you direct your question to

BTW we know how many yrs the wailing of Pep and Thiago leaving you lasted on your thread

Of all Bayern fans here, Its only one who misses him. The othr are very pleased with the decision taken by management
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
barackohandso: It's been on for as long as I can recall. Hell, it even contributed to nairaland's huge data loss

lololololololol

They don't care whether he lives or dies, they just can't stop talking about him. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
^^ Its foreign fans who bring the name of Kroos here everytime

Most Bayern fans are excited with the transfer window
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter: Then ask whoever brings his name to a discourse

We were talking about Alonso and a foreign fan interjected about Kroos. That should be who you direct your question to

BTW we know how many yrs the wailing of Pep and Thiago leaving you lasted on your thread

Of all Bayern fans here, Its only one who misses him. The othr are very pleased with the decision taken by management
Pep and thiago? Not this much. This Kroos matter don turn another thing. But you also posted bad comments about him after his 2nd match na. E don do na; una golden boy don move on
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter: -Bayern wanted Khedria, but chose to go against him as he would come on a long contract and could hinder the development of youth players like Hojberg and Gaudinho

[size=14pt]-Jupp Heynckes on transfer:[/size] Bayern have added a great player to their midfield and don't realize how important he will be in terms of tactics. I cannot believe how Real Madrid could let a player like Alonso go.

[size=14pt]-Pep Guardiola:[/size]We need a player with Xabi Alonso's qualities and he's a very intelligent player in his position. We all know Xabi Alonso. He is a great person, a great professional and very intelligent. I think Alonso and Benatia are ready to travel with us for the match against Schalke. I don't know if they will play. Kroos and Alonso are independent situations, we fought for Kroos to make him stay but he decided for himself, same goes for Alonso."

[size=14pt]-Alonso[/size](some transcripts from ESPN): "The interest came in the last days, when I spoke with Pep," he said. "For sure this is another stage in which I will learn things -- I have the fortune to have great coaches, Carlo, [Jose] Mourinho, [Manuel] Pellegrini, and also my father was a coach. My way of playing as a midfielder you must understand the game tactically. This is another opportunity. You take something from all your coaches."

"The club, not the president, nor the boss [Ancelotti], wanted me to leave," he said. "It was my decision, which I had to take myself. They did not share the decision, but they understood it. It had nothing to do with not playing against Cordoba [in the Liga opener last Monday]; it was about a feeling I had, that this was the right moment.

"Madrid have made a great signing with Toni Kroos, he is a great player. We would have both played a lot of minutes. My decision is not to do with that, it comes from much more thought, from further back.

Alonso to wear Jersey Number 3

Even your coach can't help it. cheesy

The only person associated with Bayern that's not talking about him is because he can't talk at all - the incarcerated tax fraud, Uli Hoeneß.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter: ^^ Its foreign fans who bring the name of Kroos here everytime

Most Bayern fans are excited with the transfer window
Of course they are wink (on paper)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.