Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1074631 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lederhosen time already?

Yesterday highlighted our over-reliance on Robben again and this really worries me

I heard Sinan Kurt is the next Marco Reus! Let's see if he lives up to the billing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
raumdeuter:

Arsenal the useless team you support just drew a newly promoted team

What do you call that

Shut up!

When Augsburg was busy ra....ping your defence brutally last season on the back of their promotion, were was you?! undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Shut up!

When Augsburg was busy ra....ping your defence brutally last season on the back of their promotion, were was you?! undecided
Sharrap my friend!
After all these rubbish you talk Arseanal no fit win ordinary Leicester and you still dey here dey bleat. You never see grass chop?
Agbaya fan!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:48am On Sep 01, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Shut up!

When we lost to Augsburg, we had already won the league unlike your morronic useless club

Last season we won the league, 2 seasons ago we won the treble. Tell us about your miserable club A gathering of losers.

August never end you are already 4 points behind by May maybe it would be 40 points behind
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:22am On Sep 01, 2014
Just seeing the Madrid game and comments from madrid fans

Getting Xabi Alonso from madrid might end up being the biggest transfer coup of this window

Weakening Madrid significantly and streghtening ourselves in one move

Madrid would soon accuse us of cannibalising them and weakening the opposition

One long pass from Alonso to Robbery and Lewy that results in a goal, I drink one glass of Alomo.

May God help my liver by season end

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 01, 2014
A40:
I think my post was self-explanatory enough
If its your thinking, no qulams

A40:
Asko oh Ibeere
Ok. you simply don't know what you're driving at wink

A40:
Bleh
No qualms when you have no explanation smiley

A40:
Comprehension of English is your achilles heel. Who said Kiessling is a bad player?
You implied it. Review your post again. : cheesy

A40:
You are not the originator of that info I know where you get most of it from don't let me expose you it doesn't mean nothing to me, I have proven your dishonesty too many times on this forum
lol. You would be the greatest coward, if you cant expose it here that im not the originator of that info. If other ones are from Bild, Goal.com etc or friends, on this particular one, you will have to do a great job, to counter it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 01, 2014
A40:
You can lie to yourself but you cannot lie to me. Your BS is transparent
You're still not saying anything here young man. when i make claims, i try most times to back them. eg on Low, regarding metersacker, Bild about Bayern or goal.com or even whoscoared.com. Provide a proof for your claim

A40:
Maybe you have forgotten that Guardiola is also an employee of Bayern and subject to decisions taken by management as well. Kroos opted not to re-sign we opted not to lose him for free end of story
Yes he is an employee, but an employee with influence. Bayern gave him Gotze, but he said, 'Gotze is a good player, but i want thiago'. The board acceded to his request. lobatan

A40:
You are the instigator of all Toni Kroos posts on this thread. I find it infinitely annoying that you opt to drone about Kroos here when you could easily go to the Madrid thread and worship him there
Im entitled to my opinion. IF you feel so offended that im posting about kroos, which i wouldn't stop doing at least for now, there are options available to you. You can ignore kroos related post, except iof you want to troll my post. You're always in a haste to quote me. The funny thing is that many pple in Germany still talk about the guy.

A40:
Arne Friedrich only played at RB and CB stop telling lies! Podolski either LW or CF

Also none of the players you listed answers my question
Let me 'concede' youre right. But playing dual roles means the players are versatile and can help in other position, isnt that what Boateng does? Can Boateng play more than one defensive roles, Just like Philip Lahm and Thomas Muller/Bastian Schweinsteiger in the middle?

A40:
Like Nas said it aint hard to tell
So it's not hard?

A40:
My point exactly
is?

A40:
Shut up you dishonest douchegoblin!!! why didn't you post Loew's comments after the Brazil and Argentina game about why Mertesacker didn't play
Please tell me what he said after the games.

A40:
Read of it what you will but the crux of the matter is the fact that the Boa-TANK was preferred in the games that mattered the most and that was with Mertesacker fit afterall he played the entire 2nd half of the Brazil game when Loew at 5-0 thought it best not to continue with Hummels who had a knee issue
haba. Im playing by your rule here na. You said it was tactical for Boateng to have being used as RB, hence its same tactical reason for the coach to have used Metersacker for games that were crucial to the survival of the team

A40:
Stop talking like a sheep or a moose with no ability to use his own initiative. God gave you brains. USE IT!!!

So Mertesacker's immune system is so weak that a mere cold would render him unable to return to full fitness for almost 2 weeks
Are you a doctor? Until you provide me with a report to prove otherwise, the status quo remains valid

A40:
Of course i was pleasantly suprised to see Badstuber complete 90mins after over 600 days of absence from topflight football even a neutral would be happy at such a story how much more a Bayern fan
Lobatan. I said he would be back and never had any doubt since Ronaldo can come back from 'the dead' to do what no man has done to date in the 2002 WC
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2014
Meanwhile, Back the news from Friday Night.

I saw Augsburg VS BVB game. After the Marko Reus scored a beautiful goal and then provided the other for Sokratis, I asked my friend what he thinks about the game. he said 'Reus is a golden god' i have to agree with him and come to the conclusion that if he was fit for the WC, maybe Germany would have defeated Ghana and Argentina in a much easier manner. Its a fact that Gotze wouldnt have started if Reus was fit. Says a lot about Jurgen Klopp.

However, i felt disappointed with their defense. BVB was leading up till over 75mins and conceded 2 goal. First goal was caused by poor defending, the second is just a fine goal from Augsburg. Subotic played with Socratis, whilst Durm was at LB.

According to Bild, Klopp wants Mkhitaryan to play DM, Kagawa as #10. If Mkhitaryan will be used as a DM, Sahin is in trouble, If we also consider that Gündogan would be fit soon. My thought after the UCL final is for Gündogan to play No 10 for BVB since they lost Gotze to Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2014
On Bayern Munich,

I heard that they hired a psychic to predict CL draw in turn signed Benatia ahead of Godin grin grin grin grin

If you doubt, there's a story here http://www.insideworldsoccer.com/2013/05/psychic-elephant-nelly-champions-league-bayern-munich-dortmund.html grin grin grin grin

on a serious note now

According to Bild, Xabi Alonso will earn €7.5m at Bayern, just under what Kroos wanted. Former Bayern and WC winner said this

Lothar Mattheus has questioned the transfer policy in Bavaria, suggesting there was better value in retaining the Germany international

"“I was surprised," Matthaus, who won seven league titles in two spells at Bayern as a player, told SID.

"They lost a German world champion to Real Madrid. For the salary that Alonso is now being paid, they probably could have kept Kroos.

"[Sami] Khedira interested those at Bayern Munich but not Guardiola," he added, suggesting that the club preferred to sign another Germany international.

"Bayern seem to have gone a bit astray, but that’s their right.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2014
From July 23 from my old post

toba2:02pm On Jul 23:
SportBild: Gladbach reject Bayern's €3m offer for Sinan Kurt, demanding €5m. Kurt (contract to 2016) still not training w/ BMG senior squad

Shaqiri via Tuttosport: "Juve is a good option, just like LFC or Bayern. It wouldn't be a step backwards." FCB supposedly don't want to sell

Also Farfan's knee injury worse than docs thought - he could be out until Jan. Opportunity for Schalke youngsters, but tall task to deliver in CL

Davidbanky 6:02pm On Jul 23:

Oga toba, abeg where that Kurt dey play ?

Its now a confirmed deal, done and dusted
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2014
raumdeuter:

When we lost to Augsburg, we had already won the league unlike your morronic useless club

Last season we won the league, 2 seasons ago we won the treble. Tell us about your miserable club A gathering of losers.

August never end you are already 4 points behind by May maybe it would be 40 points behind

My friend will you shut up.

You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to defend a resounding defeat to a lowly team like Augsburg.

I dont care if you won't a bucket last year, the point still remains, you lost to a shit team... and you call yourself world champions

The league is not won in August so i dont know why you are ranting about being 4 points behind.

Unless you can prove to me that a league is won in August then i will take you serious.......

Dayokanu, you are a joke, just like your useless club will be forever! cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

My friend will you shut up.

You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to defend a resounding defeat to a lowly team like Augsburg.

I dont care if you won't a bucket last year, the point still remains, you lost to a shit team... and you call yourself world champions

The league is not won in August so i dont know why you are ranting about being 4 points behind.

Unless you can prove to me that a league is won in August then i will take you serious.......

Dayokanu, you are a joke, just like your useless club will be forever! cheesy

Your name should have been ' elcatastrophè '
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2014
Davidbanky:
Your name should have been ' elcatastrophè '

STFU you bleeding drongo!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

STFU you bleeding drongo!
see, I don pack grass go find you for your thread I no see you, I drop am there shaa.. Make you rush go chop your own share before your fellow goats go finish am
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2014
Lordave: see, I don pack grass go find you for your thread I no see you, I drop am there shaa.. Make you rush go chop your own share before your fellow goats go finish am

Wicked man... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Lordave: see, I don pack grass go find you for your thread I no see you, I drop am there shaa.. Make you rush go chop your own share before your fellow goats go finish am

Hahahaha .... Exactly, grass-shopper
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
toba:
lol. You would be the greatest coward, if you cant expose it here that im not the originator of that info. If other ones are from Bild, Goal.com etc or friends, on this particular one, you will have to do a great job, to counter it.
Shut up your stinking mouth there! You are not the originator of that quote! You didn't prove anything either and you are big disgrace to the God you claim you serve you chronic liar
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
A40:
Shut up your stinking mouth there! You are not the originator of that quote! You didn't prove anything either and you are big disgrace to the God you claim you serve you chronic liar
lol. You're still not saying anything. I watched MK dons vs Man u on Tv and Bayern Munich sent a scout to watch Dele Alli, What the hell are you smoking? I'm not a Journalist so my news are sourced except the ones i heard or witnessed myself
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Europa League Group H has Wolfsburg vs Everton. After the Wc in Brazil, VfL made an attempt to sign Lukaku, but would be blaming themselves for not doing so, especially if Lukaku scores against them.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
toba: lol. You're still not saying anything. I watched MK dons vs Man u on Tv and Bayern Munich sent a scout to watch Dele Alli, What the hell are you smoking? I'm not a Journalist so my news are sourced except the ones i heard or witnessed myself
More lies! Since you know you are not a journalist why did you come here to start forming Mungo Park? That news was on the webspace a day before you came to post it here! And it took me less than 30 seconds of trawling to discover that. That information was on the webspace even before the Man U game! This makes me 105% sure you are lying as usual
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
A40:
More lies! Since you know you are not a journalist why did you come here to start forming Mungo Park? That news was on the webspace a day before you came to post it here! And it took me less than 30 seconds of trawling to discover that. That information was on the webspace even before the Man U game! This makes me 105% sure you are lying as usual

Did you get the video I sent you?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
toba: You're still not saying anything here young man. when i make claims, i try most times to back them. eg on Low, regarding metersacker, Bild about Bayern or goal.com or even whoscoared.com. Provide a proof for your claim
What you chat is mostly falsehood. There are no doubts about that

toba: Yes he is an employee, but an employee with influence. Bayern gave him Gotze, but he said, 'Gotze is a good player, but i want thiago'. The board acceded to his request. lobatan
But he is not bigger than management that is why Kroos is gone like you alluded and that is why we didn't get Neymar. Lobatan

toba: Im entitled to my opinion. IF you feel so offended that im posting about kroos, which i wouldn't stop doing at least for now, there are options available to you. You can ignore kroos related post, except iof you want to troll my post. You're always in a haste to quote me. The funny thing is that many pple in Germany still talk about the guy.
I can't force a pig to not eat his own excreta I can only advice it against such actions. It is asinine to keep moaning about a player who is no longer with us! No amount of crying will bring him back to Bayern well at least not this season better pray he does a Kagawa and flop at Madrid then pray guys like Hojbjerg, Gaudino, Thiago etc don't shine too much so we don't even consider him if he's available for free

toba: Let me 'concede' youre right. But playing dual roles means the players are versatile and can help in other position, isnt that what Boateng does? Can Boateng play more than one defensive roles, Just like Philip Lahm and Thomas Muller/Bastian Schweinsteiger in the middle?
It is not child's play to play that many positions. Boa-TANK played all 3 defensive positions! In first class competitions, shey na till he play as keeper?? I gave you simple assignment you failed in flying colors come begin dey kalolo

toba:
I thought you were his PA you ought to know na

toba:
haba. Im playing by your rule here na. You said it was tactical for Boateng to have being used as RB, hence its same tactical reason for the coach to have used Metersacker for games that were crucial to the survival of the team
So now you realize Mertesacker didn't start those first two games because he was better than Boa-TANK or should I explain in your local dialect? But Boa-TANK also played in the games Mertesacker featured in so the bolded holds no water.

toba:
Are you a doctor? Until you provide me with a report to prove otherwise, the status quo remains valid
You need a doctor to tell you you don't need 2 weeks to rest from a cold? I'm sure you also need a doctor to tell you that 8 tablets of panadol would turn a temporary headache to a permanent one

Maybe if you had an office you would let your staff show up late or give him 2 weeks off because of a cold. This is why I call you a sheep without a shred of common sense

toba:
Lobatan. I said he would be back and never had any doubt since Ronaldo can come back from 'the dead' to do what no man has done to date in the 2002 WC
When you have been out of a sport for two years I don't think it is abnormal for fans to wonder if he could return to his best. That is one of the reasons why we spent almost €30m on another defender

For every Ronaldo there is a Deisler, Brandon Roy and Greg Oden
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
raumdeuter:
Did you get the video I sent you?
Via which means? At all Baba I no see am
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
toba: You're still not saying anything here young man. when i make claims, i try most times to back them. eg on Low, regarding metersacker, Bild about Bayern or goal.com or even whoscoared.com. Provide a proof for your claim

toba: Yes he is an employee, but an employee with influence. Bayern gave him Gotze, but he said, 'Gotze is a good player, but i want thiago'. The board acceded to his request. lobatan
But he is not bigger than management that is why Kroos is gone like you alluded and that is why we didn't get Neymar. Lobatan

toba: Im entitled to my opinion. IF you feel so offended that im posting about kroos, which i wouldn't stop doing at least for now, there are options available to you. You can ignore kroos related post, except iof you want to troll my post. You're always in a haste to quote me. The funny thing is that many pple in Germany still talk about the guy.
I can't force a pig to not eat his own excreta I can only advice it against such actions. It is asinine to keep moaning about a player who is no longer with us! No amount of crying will bring him back to Bayern well at least not this season better pray he does a Kagawa and flop at Madrid then pray guys like Hojbjerg, Gaudino, Thiago etc don't shine too much so we don't even consider him if he's available for free

toba: Let me 'concede' youre right. But playing dual roles means the players are versatile and can help in other position, isnt that what Boateng does? Can Boateng play more than one defensive roles, Just like Philip Lahm and Thomas Muller/Bastian Schweinsteiger in the middle?
It is not child's play to play that many positions. Boa-TANK played all 3 defensive positions! In first class competitions, shey na till he play as keeper?? I gave you simple assignment you failed in flying colors come begin dey kalolo

toba:

toba:
So now you realize Mertesacker didn't start those first two games because he was better than Boa-TANK or should I explain in your local dialect? But Boa-TANK also played in the games Mertesacker featured in so the bolded holds no water.

toba:
You need a doctor to tell you you don't need 2 weeks to rest from a cold? I'm sure you also need a doctor to tell you that 8 tablets of panadol would turn a temporary headache to a permanent one

Maybe if you had an office you would let your staff show up late or give him 2 weeks off because of a cold. This is why I call you a sheep without a shred of common sense

toba:
When you have been out of a sport for two years I don't think it is abnormal for fans to wonder if he could return to his best. That is one of the reasons why we spent almost €30m on another defender

For every Ronaldo there is a Deisler, Giuseppe Rossi, Brandon Roy and Greg Oden
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
A40:
Via which means? At all Baba I no see am

Email
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
raumdeuter:

Email
Awe I no see am oh maybe you go resend. Must be the filter at work
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 02, 2014
A40:
More lies! Since you know you are not a journalist why did you come here to start forming Mungo Park?
How I'm i forming mungo park? BTW who's mungo Park?

A40:
That news was on the webspace a day before you came to post it here! And it took me less than 30 seconds of trawling to discover that. That information was on the webspace even before the Man U game! This makes me 105% sure you are lying as usual
Which web space if i may ask? Youve still not proven that how the information i posted is actually from that webspace and not from the commentator. Ive told you couple of times, if you want to debunk, you need to have the correct info to do so and not just creating things out of your imaginations. Youre simply trolling, hence you cant just do without quoting me wink cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2014
A40:
You just like being on a long thing. Young guy, don't just make claims, back them up. You cant debunk without having correct info. get that

A40:
Of course he's not but he can influence the management to purchase players from Spain as a coach. He commands such respect.

A40:
I can't force a pig to not eat his own excreta I can only advice it against such actions.
lol. have you been relating to pigs before. I'm wondering what can lead you into a piggery to the extent of advising a pig shocked

A40:
It is asinine to keep moaning about a player who is no longer with us! No amount of crying will bring him back to Bayern well at least not this season better pray he does a Kagawa and flop at Madrid then pray guys like Hojbjerg, Gaudino, Thiago etc don't shine too much so we don't even consider him if he's available for free
This is another proof of your lack of understanding of this discourse. No one is saying Bayern should bring back kroos. Or have i said, Bayern should bring him back?

A40:
Interesting from Boateng. Shouldn't we praise a very versatile player like Philip lahm who has played roles that Boateng is yet to play in his entire career? What about Bastian Schweinsteiger, the ever versatile player that has played more than two roles in 3 different competitions?

A40:
Don't be lazy. You can do better by telling us, since you feel you know better

A40:
yes tactical to have used a fully fit Per cos those games were important to the overall survival of the team.

A40:
You need a doctor to tell you you don't need 2 weeks to rest from a cold?
What if the cold could have led to something else?

A40:
I'm sure you also need a doctor to tell you that 8 tablets of panadol would turn a temporary headache to a permanent one
Well me i dont know ooo. You would do better to explain this.

A40:
Maybe if you had an office you would let your staff show up late or give him 2 weeks off because of a cold.
Well i already have offices and i deal with my colleagues in the best way they would never complain or see me as a slave master

A40:
This is why I call you a sheep without a shred of common sense
This statement doesn't make you better in any way. You're simply trolling, but do worry, I'm enjoying it and will play along till it last

A40:
When you have been out of a sport for two years I don't think it is abnormal for fans to wonder if he could return to his best.
Its not abnormal to think, but the abnormality lies in being pessimistic

A40:
That is one of the reasons why we spent almost €30m on another defender
Really? does it mean bayern were lacking midfield options before we acquired Gotze and Thiago?

A40:
For every Ronaldo there is a Deisler, Brandon Roy and Greg Oden
yea. We now have a Badstuber and soon to be ikay gundogan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
toba: How I'm i forming mungo park? BTW who's mungo Park?
Smh. Na jelosinmi primary school you go I no blame you

toba: Which web space if i may ask? Youve still not proven that how the information i posted is actually from that webspace and not from the commentator. Ive told you couple of times, if you want to debunk, you need to have the correct info to do so and not just creating things out of your imaginations. Youre simply trolling, hence you cant just do without quoting me wink cheesy

theeagleonline.com.ng/bayern-joins-race-for-dele-alli/

This is even from a Nigerian website! You obviously lifted that information somewhere and ran here to give us stale info. You must be incredibly idle if you want to wait here and think I would try too hard to expose your lying tendencies
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
toba: Of course he's not but he can influence the management to purchase players from Spain as a coach. He commands such respect.
Meaning what? Who does not know all this? The point is we had a valuable player in the final year of his contract who was unwilling to sign a new deal! We don't or didn't need Guardiola's consent to sell him off. If he is not happy he could always resign

toba: lol. have you been relating to pigs before. I'm wondering what can lead you into a piggery to the extent of advising a pig shocked
Simple metaphor you no fit understand! It seems ear-wax now occupy where your brains used to be

toba: This is another proof of your lack of understanding of this discourse. No one is saying Bayern should bring back kroos. Or have i said, Bayern should bring him back?
So why are you bringing him up in the discussion? How productive is it and how does it help Bayern's case? Why have you not ever taken it upon yourself to discuss his matter in the right fora?

toba: Interesting from Boateng. Shouldn't we praise a very versatile player like Philip lahm who has played roles that Boateng is yet to play in his entire career? What about Bastian Schweinsteiger, the ever versatile player that has played more than two roles in 3 different competitions?
You are still shadow-boxing with yourself! At least you didn't include Friedrich and Podolski in your list anymore so we are making progress in my Tutorial. Now for yourself you can see the players you listed aren't they virtuosos in their field? You can now realize the elite company the Boa-TANK is amongst

toba: Don't be lazy. You can do better by telling us, since you feel you know better
Hahahaha this troll is confused! By posting Loew's comments against France you claimed Mertesacker was rested for cold and to counter the speed of the French. You were asked a simple question you cannot answer and you are now playing the assumption game asking me to do your job for you loool you are a noob.

toba: yes tactical to have used a fully fit Per cos those games were important to the overall survival of the team.
Sorry Boa-TANK also played those games! Mertesacker's role was not more important than Boa-TANK

toba:
What if the cold could have led to something else?
Like what? SARS, Ebola, Tuberculosis? Bwahahaha

toba:
Well me i dont know ooo. You would do better to explain this.
That would be a bloody waste of time

toba:
Well i already have offices and i deal with my colleagues in the best way they would never complain or see me as a slave master
Would you give your employee a 2 week paid leave because of a cold?? Stop telling story for the gods

toba:
Its not abnormal to think, but the abnormality lies in being pessimistic
More like realistic! Two ACL tears is not beans even Ronaldo was never the same again it is downright eediotic to not tread cautiously

You hope for the best and expect the worst

toba:
Really? does it mean bayern were lacking midfield options before we acquired Gotze and Thiago?
Were we lacking options when we signed Benatia? You mean you would have been ok with just Boateng, Badstuber and Dante? Learn to always compare like scenarios
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2014

undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.