Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070882 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
nitlad:

Even your coach can't help it. cheesy

The only person associated with Bayern that's not talking about him is because he can't talk at all - the incarcerated tax fraud Uli Hoeneß.
lol grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
barackohandso: Pep and thiago? Not this much. This Kroos matter don turn another thing. But you also posted bad comments about him after his 2nd match na. E don do na; una golden boy don move on

Shey make we quote bad comments posted by your fans about Thiago even after 6months of leaving?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
barackohandso: Pep and thiago? Not this much. This Kroos matter don turn another thing. But you also posted bad comments about him after his 2nd match na. E don do na; una golden boy don move on

On Aug 21:

raumdeuter: This is what the Spanish media have to say about Kroos after the Super copa

[size=14pt]★ Brand writes[/size]: "A midfielder in the book, fascinated, with its balcony trolls. As a passer perfectly, but he is not fast enough and does not have any surprising moments. "

[size=14pt]★ AS is[/size]: "The German did not understand in the first half, where his place on the lawn is what had negative effects on the dynamics of the whole campaign. He was choked and did not find the paths that have him in Cardiff (European Supercup Final

[size=14pt]★ ABC said[/size]: "Kroos, offset by the comeback of Alonso left, was a collateral damage."

[size=14pt]★ El País says[/size]: "Kroos plays clean, but he has not the decibels of di Maria."

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/toni-kroos/erste-kritik-an-unserem-weltmeister-37323814.bild.html

Original article translated using google

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bild.de%2Fsport%2Ffussball%2Ftoni-kroos%2Ferste-kritik-an-unserem-weltmeister-37323814.bild.html&edit-text=

On Aug 22:

raumdeuter: Atletico vs Madrid going on

Mandzukic scored. Kroos subbed off at Half time

Just type "Kroos" into Nairaland search, I assure you, the resulting 20 pages the search will return are from this thread in the past two months. If not for NL crash, and searches don't extend more than 20 pages, e for pass that wella. I'm sure Kroos yarns would take out at least 100 pages from this thread.

But no, they are not bitter he left them. And "only one person talks about him here". cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Shey na still "foreign fans" dey bring Toni Kroos yarns come here? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter:

Shey make we quote bad comments posted by your fans about Thiago even after 6months of leaving?
lol. Provoked comments. It happens, but if we're to quote the number of times Kroos' name have been mentioned over the past 1 month alone, we'll run out of steam. Even messi and CR7 don't amass that much mentions
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
barackohandso: lol. Provoked comments. It happens, but if we're to quote the number of times Kroos' name have been mentioned over the past 1 month alone, we'll run out of steam. Even messi and CR7 don't amass that much mentions

Provoked by who

We monitor our players who leave especially if they are German internationals. Since this thread is where everything related to German football gets discussed

We also talk about Mandzukic, Gomez, Klose etc on here

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 1:43am On Aug 30, 2014
raumdeuter: Then ask whoever brings his name to a discourse

We were talking about Alonso and a foreign fan interjected about Kroos. That should be who you direct your question to

BTW we know how many yrs the wailing of Pep and Thiago leaving you lasted on your thread

Of all Bayern fans here, Its only one who misses him. The othr are very pleased with the decision taken by management

And since majority carries the vote, then I guess majority are right ...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:00am On Aug 30, 2014
nitlad:

Even your coach can't help it. cheesy

The only person associated with Bayern that's not talking about him is because he can't talk at all - the incarcerated tax fraud, Uli Hoeneß.
I no know who train this guy!

Are you expecting Guardiola to say "we don't need him he is overrated"?
Do you know that players who are surplus to requirements are also shown some respect?

This is Bayern! We show respect to all our players present and former unlike some reta@ded English fans that boo players who just only refused to sign for them.

Arsenal booed Higuain
Van Persie
Nasri
Adebayor
Ashley Cole
And many more

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2014
Lordave: I no know who train this guy!

Are you expecting Guardiola to say "we don't need him he is overrated"?
Do you know that players who are surplus to requirements are also shown some respect?

This is Bayern! We show respect to all our players present and former unlike some reta@ded English fans that boo players who just only refused to sign for them.

Arsenal booed Higuain
Van Persie
Nasri
Adebayor
Ashley Cole
And many more

You this boy, I have told you countless times not to speak to me unless you are spoken, especially when you are this unlettered and unintelligent. Are you mad?!

You are not even knowledgeable about the useless club you 'support'. If you were, you would know Bayern fans are the most disgraceful set of idiöts on the planet.

Abi shey na Stoke City fans come boo Robben inside una stadium in 2012 during a match that came about because of the same Robben?

https://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/sports/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/arjen-robben-jeered-bayern-munich-fans-netherlands-friendly-045140833.html?orig_host_hdr=sports.yahoo.com&.intl=us&.lang=en-US

www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/05/26/3126336/shameful-booing-by-bayern-fans-will-make-and-not-break-robben-at-

www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/europe/article3423505.ece

www.metro.co.uk/2012/05/23/arjen-robben-encouraged-to-quit-bayern-munich-after-fans-boos-436187/

When he wanted to dump you useless people, una begin beg like babiyanla asiri'abo.

www.sports.ndtv.com/football/news/190499-fans-sorry-for-booing-arjen-robben-bayern-munich-chairman

Van Bommel had this telling bit to say: "Nobody from the club supports him".

Can you now see how foolish you are, and why you should be permanently gagged lest you bring further shame to all you are associated with?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
debosky: The wailing is more on Bayern's side TBH - you lost Kroos with arguably his years ahead of him to Real while they sold you Xabi who they've gained the best years from.
No one is wailing about him!!! This is Bayern Munich the best, biggest and most financially sound club in the world we have a very loooong conveyor belt of talent that would generate another Kroos in 2 years max! He is not worthy to hold us to ransom. Bigger players have tried and failed

As for Alonso he is a stop-gap measure albeit a very experienced and functional one (we saw him decimate this same Kroos last time they met) We have Thiago, Hojbjerg and potentially Gaudino on the fringes already and by the time Alonso's deal winds down they would be ready to take over the reins.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
raumdeuter:

Alcantara I think is coming back in September

Read the below from a CHelsea blog about Benatia admittedly written by a biased Morrocan

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2014/8/17/5997829/the-indomitable-rise-of-mehdi-benatia-an-introduction

Also Roma fans are mightily pissed that he left them they are replacing him with Manolas

But getting any defender for 26m nowadays is a bargain thinking of how much other defenders were sold for this window. Even ROJOsibe that no one knew about 2 months ago was sold for over 20m Euros, never mind Mangala or calamity Luiz

Personally I have only seen like 6 games of Bennatia including the ICC tour recently and cant make a judgment

The Author of that article is quite clearly a Benatia stan. As good as He was last season, He certainly wasn't in no discussion for the best centreback in world football.

Plus he clearly stole the "Grace of Thiago, Skill of Hummels,Leadership quality of Terry, Aerial Dominance of Cahill"(Gimme a break, wiil ya?)line from an italian journo who once said Muntari(while @udinese) had the combativeness of Davids and the Grace of Kaka grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
debosky:
For all you know you'll be buying Kroos back in 3 years at even more than you sold him for, while there's practically zero re-sale value on Alonso.
I'm not sure if you are a betting man but if you were I'm sure you would not put even $.01 on that happening

If Madrid could offload Di Maria their UCL Final hero and highest assist provider I would be very suprised if Kroos and his 2 goals and 4 assists per season self lasts 3 years at Madrid. Madrid wey go dump you like broken toy

raumdeuter:
I am already daydreaming about an Alonso and Fussballgott double-pivot. Two of the most complete midfielders of their generation while Alonso might not be in his prime and I was initially skeptic about the signing I remember the demolition job he did when he faced us and how he held down the DM fort while Khedira was out

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
nitlad:

You this boy, I have told you countless times not to speak to me unless you are spoken, especially when you are this unlettered and unintelligent. Are you mad?!

You are not even knowledgeable about the useless club you 'support'. If you were, you would know Bayern fans are the most disgraceful set of idiöts on the planet.

Abi shey na Stoke City fans come boo Robben inside una stadium in 2012 during a match that came about because of the same Robben?

https://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/sports/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/arjen-robben-jeered-bayern-munich-fans-netherlands-friendly-045140833.html?orig_host_hdr=sports.yahoo.com&.intl=us&.lang=en-US

www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/05/26/3126336/shameful-booing-by-bayern-fans-will-make-and-not-break-robben-at-

www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/europe/article3423505.ece

www.metro.co.uk/2012/05/23/arjen-robben-encouraged-to-quit-bayern-munich-after-fans-boos-436187/

When he wanted to dump you useless people, una begin beg like babiyanla asiri'abo.

www.sports.ndtv.com/football/news/190499-fans-sorry-for-booing-arjen-robben-bayern-munich-chairman

Van Bommel had this telling bit to say: "Nobody from the club supports him".

Can you now see how foolish you are, and why you should be permanently gagged lest you bring further shame to all you are associated with?
It's not by name calling Mofo!

Seriously I can't believe you have to dig up all these because of a club you tag 'Useless'. Are you this much in love with Bayern or you are just critically jobless?
Every club boo their players but the issue is how reasonable the booing is. Yes we booed Robben, we booed him because we were fed up with his constant under-performance in big matches.
However, after his superb display in our treble winning season we didn't hesitate to put him where he is supposed to be, he is now a club Idol! If he chooses to leave us right now we will not boo him. Can the same be said about Aaron Ramsey?

So Bayern dey give people this kind headache
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
Heard that Robben didn't travel with the squad, Alonso and Benatia did but may not debut
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Intriguing displays on Matchday 2 of the BuLi!

The two newly promoted teams won away from home with our own Ujah netting for Cologne.
I seriously pity Hamburg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Intriguing displays on Matchday 2 of the BuLi!

The two newly promoted teams won away from home with our own Ujah netting for Cologne.
I seriously pity Hamburg, Leverkusen seems to be on a wild fire
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
Lewy 1 ... Counting !
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
Lewangoalski with his first goal!!!

This Rode go soon go do doping test
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
I don't understand Shaqiri. After he would be whining about lack of playing time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
Half Time

Gotze and Shaqiri must make way for more sensible players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
Boateng and Badstuber starts in defence and the dream pair Dante sits on the bench
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Boateng what a beast. Robs Chupo Moting of a 100% chance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
raumdeuter: Boateng and Badstuber starts in defence and the dream pair Dante sits on the bench

Hahahahah, boateng na boss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Lordave: Lewangoalski with his first goal!!!

This Rode go soon go do doping test
That Rode boy is on steroids!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
Boateng leaves, Dante comes on and within 3 mins was caught sleeping Schalke equalizes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Keky(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Davidbanky: Lewy 1 ... Counting !
Keep counting oooo, looool.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Keky: Keep counting oooo, looool.

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Keky: Keep counting oooo, looool.

And you dey vex say I dey count abi u just want to quote me ? Incase u want to reply this, I will not answer u again, so u can keep your opinion, reply or whatever u are planning to say next to yourself *wink* thank you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Could only scrape a draw against lowly Schalke 04.

Maybe Dayokunu can come out and explain the reasons behind the latest failure.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
raumdeuter: Boateng leaves, Dante comes on and within 3 mins was caught sleeping Schalke equalizes

Signs of a team in gradual decline.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Could only scrape a draw against lowly Schalke 04.

Maybe Dayokunu can come out and explain the reasons behind the latest failure.

We drew Schalke 04 a CL team away

Tell us how your useless team fared last week vs a team that has never played CL football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.