Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077611 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
BOATANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK silences them once againnnnnnn

Make anyone come mention any stupid Kompany or David Luiz here
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
And mophead Dante almost cost us a goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by landinfo: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
This guy below should be sold....argrrrh Arguero Y naw....what a glorious chance the guy below gave u

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
nitlad: 7 defenders??!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Just 3 attackers? SMFDH! This must be some sort of record in ignominy!
Who's at home? Who's away?!!
What a disgraceful outfit this useless team is.
Can you see your life for outside? We needed just 3 attackers to destroy the best team in your league. Ki le yin gba? Bwahahaha

mukina2:
i see o . .Gervinho forming Zizou grin

lemme ask though . . how many times will Lewandowski 'kill' people before finally scoring a goal?

admit the bromance is mind blowing tongue
Una wan use badluck kill that boy star. Abeg I just dey catch my trips destroying that ret@rd
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
raumdeuter: And mophead Dante almost cost us a goal
That guy bench go get seatbelt this season! Its pitiful how much he has regressed

I did tell you this game would be much easier than you expected. City are our beeches
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
A40:
Can you see your life for outside? We needed just 3 attackers to destroy the best team in your league. Ki le yin gba? Bwahahaha

You no see Alaba a LB rimming Toure EPL best all night?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
raumdeuter:
You no see Alaba a LB rimming Toure EPL best all night?
When we tell these guys EPL is a shyte league they need to stop, look and listen! We had two legit penalties and if not for Joe Hart it coulda easily been 6-0

I know I give Guardiola a lot of shyte on this forum but Alaba was genius in midfield today. I was also very impressed by the quality of Bernat's delivery every single cross he whipped in was a dangerous one. If he can just learn to defend we might be on to something

Check your mail btw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
A40: Can you see your life for outside? We needed just 3 attackers to destroy the best team in your league. Ki le yin gba? Bwahahaha

You are just a fool. . .

How can a sane fellow attempt to use hindsight to justify fielding 7 defenders in a CL group opener at home?

I'm sure you were ashamed of that team-sheet when it came out, you just lacked the balls to condemn the disgrace. Coward!

It's now you are rushing to quote. . . You think winning 8 nil would have reduced the enormity of that shameful teamsheet? You are an epitome of disgrace.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
How useless was Lewa today?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
We did it!

Boateng is my MOFTM!

Dante (despite the little time he had) and Rafinha put out the most disappointing performance tonight.
Muller troway many good chances and Lewandoski Power tussle with opponents is just so irritating, why can't he play ball without trying to shed/guide aggressively?

Robben's late introduction pain me shaa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
nitlad:

You are just a fool. . .

How can a sane fellow attempt to use hindsight to justify fielding 7 defenders in a CL group opener at home?

I'm sure you were ashamed of that team-sheet when it came out, you just lacked the balls to condemn the disgrace. Coward!

It's now you are rushing to quote. . . You think winning 8 nil would have reduced the enormity of that shameful teamsheet? You are an epitome of disgrace.
How did sellsea fare against a Schalke side that have been very abysmal in the BuLi tonight?

There was even a moment they had more attempts than your shiitty club!

7 defenders slaughtering the champions of England since 1905!

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
nitlad:
You are just a fool. . .
Shut up you disgusting imbec!le. Alabosi rada rada! Alonso na defender? Did we play defensively or are you suffering from severe brain damage?

Did you see any Bayern fan complain about the lineup when it came out? Shey na Robben wey just dey come from injury or an erratic Shaqiri we for play? If Robben, Schweinsteiger, Ribery and Thiago were fully fit wouldn't they have in all likelihood started?

This phool in his infinite folly ran to post without understanding the rationale behind the lineup that was deployed. You are just an ignorant thief of oxygen. Instead of admitting your goof you are here trying to save face. Uncommon eediot

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
debosky: How useless was Lewa today?
Very disappointing to be honest! That nucca cost me money

But we thank God shebi na person pay £16m for Welbeck grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2014
A40:
This schitz doesn't know what reliability means.

Im asking the meaning from you based on its usage within the context of this discourse

A40:
In hindsight did that look like a wise move?
which move?

A40:
Your jinx and oloriburuku head is that strong.
Just continue to embarras yourself and expose more your poor moral upbringing with the use of insulting words. Feel so sorry for you

A40:
He was happy to return till your lying tongue condemned the poor boy
I know youre a frustrated troll, but dont just make things up, without evidence. Badstuber came from Germany and told you who caused his injury?

A40: You are an inept liar a demented douchegoblin and a flaming hypocrite.
Ride on troll, I will continue to expose how erratic you are in thinking. Calling someone oloriburuku head shows why you need help. A serious one

A40:
Scour through your responses and show me which one portrays you as a kid with a good moral upbringing you ret@rded orisa worshipper.
Guy, just calm yourself down. Going this way wouldnt help you at all. People would continue to form more opinions about your irrational behavior online. You've once told me that you can insult someone's grand parent a day and next day you;ll send a friendly overtures to the person. Your moral upbringing can be deduced from that. BTW who's an orisa worshipper?

A40:
And I said Badstuber would never play?
Did i say you said that? Are you scared?
A40:
This your amnesia is strong ooh!
I dont have one
A40:
I sincerely don't hope he's out for that long! If I recall I only warned you to manage your expectations
would be back by January

A40:
Here's a couch ___________/
I will still wait. Im here for you till December 2015

A40:
Did you have any facts at the time? Ode! You are too dumb to know when you are being setup! Prove I didn't watch the Germany vs Cameroon game nau you are stuttering like an imbec!le
Now i know youre a troll with no class. I didnt dwell so long on it like youre doing now cos i dont want to troll like you do. I asked if you watched cos there were couple of points that you missed and ypou indirectly admitted you didnt watch, hence i left you after the third time asking. That class. What an elder sees sitting, kids like you will never see same standing on the roof top of Defense HQ
A40:
So why were you here lamenting and crying like a jilted lover?
How did i do that?
A40:
Even you admitted that offer was a disrespect to Kroos
I didnt

A40:
This is your weakest response yet! Why are you bothered about the timeframe? 2015? FOH! I full ground for you till Seun close Nairaland!
Ok. Bring it on. I will help you expand the scope. See my next post below.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2014
A40:
Bwahahaha! I said so? Did I mention his name too?
Yes ooo. Thats what ive been telling you to do since. Just one player.

A40:
Look at this desperate sucka!
Smh. You cant shift the goal post with me

A40:
You are on a roll don't stop now
No im not. you are trolling and youve admitted it. Trolls roll

A40:
Lying, dementia, bi-polar disorder and hypocrisy are the highlights of yours.
I see. Your upbringing tells you call someone oloriburuku head knowing or acting ignorantly of Nairaland rule

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
I feel so sorry for you. You will continue to embarrass yourself and youll end up hating yourself

A40:
How pathetic
You should just cover your head in shame

A40:
If we were satisfied with his performances he would have been giving a more significant extension. Alaba, World's best goalie Neuer, Boa-TANK, Robben, Lahm, Dante and Tommy Gunn Mueller (2ce) got payrises and were treated as priority! Kroos was the least important that is why we made no effort to keep him a fact you admitted while wailing and gnashing your teeth
But he was offered to stay. True or false?

A40:
That is your work you orisa worshipper!
You know its not good to lie. Who's an orisa worshipper?

A40:
Which dispute? We made an offer he refused and that was that! No negotiations, no persuasions nothing
What do you understand by negotiation?

A40:
Loool the posts are there in bright lights go and read your tomfoolery and stop asking me stoopid questions
Where are they nah? You went to seek 15 pages to look at my posts, cant you bring them here to buttress your point?

A40:
If Goetze and Lahm were put in the transfer market who would command the bigger fee? I told you popularity and marketability are factors that determine a player's wages. As for Alcantara do you know how much his release clause could have been? We got him for peanuts! Barely half of what we paid for Javi.
Stop playing to the gallery. Your point is that popularity is factored in wages. Is Gotze more popular than Bayern caption Philip lahm and Alcantara is more popular than Arjen Robben?

A40:
And so has our revenue so what is your point? Name 1 club that is autonomous, debt free and has consistently been in the black for 2 decades. I'll wait
same with other clubs Revenue and wages.

A40:
If you were selling something for $20 and I came with $7 shebi you would take me serious nau afterall interest is interest! He wanted €10-€12mil while we were not even ready to pay him up to new boy Alcantara. Is that a sign of a player that is wanted?
Ask yourself, how much Bayern was willing to pay first

A40:
When and where did Ballack come from in this convo? I was even the one that mentioned Ballack's name. Toba when does the lies end and when does the truth begin with you (its a rhetorical question dumbass don't answer that)
I know something is wrong with you. You dont even understand what youre quoting. I responded by the emphasis, but you will never pay attention. See the link below, without any editing.

here's the link.

A40:
Afterall we held on to Ballack even when we were not this financially buoyant so it would have cost us nothing to keep Kroos and let him go for free
Bayern pleaded with him to stay, but he opted to go after the WC

A40:
Save it!
What are you saving?

A40:
Your lies was one of the factors that led to Nairaland's crash, you are so adept a liar your lies can temporarily resurrect the dead
This clown again. How did you know this? Suen Osewa told you this? I will deal with you seriously on this one. Youve said so many false things that i have overlooked but not on this one.

A40:
I have only destroyed your credibility and made you look like a ret@rded degenerate by the post.
By embarrassing yourself? Is that what you call destroy? You've only shown how erratic you can be. You done nothing to harm anyone apart from yourself.

A40:
Bring up a quote of you actually talking about our midfield combination since the season started. I'm not talking about the megedefegede you lift from other websites and claim to originate you pathetic piece of filth
I discuss everything German football and not limited to Bayern. Wannna dispute this?

A40:
You are the only proven liar here! North and South Korea would unite before the truth comes out of your putrid lips
Quite understandable. Your evidence that i edited a post is what? Since No evidence, you make things up as usual. cry cry cry cry cry pathetic

A40:
The primary issue is versatility! You claimed what Boa-TANK did was not a big deal but you could not come up with even one player that equalled Boa-TANK's feat! One month and counting. Oya tell us where your orisa played! Which match and which role and let's see who was truly versatile almost two weeks now but this alabosi cannot do that
Just keep on exposing how ignorant you are. Now youve admitted the subject is versatility. I rember asking you what you understand by versatility, which you have said till. Boateng was versatile, so also was kroos, Muller, Schweini, Tim borowski lahm etc.

A40:
Loool! Tell us what happened against Brazil and Argentina.
Ok boy tell me what you want to know since its not out of place to seek wisdom and knowledge

A40:
Broda ode
You probably have them plenty on your side

A40:
Naah more like you are too big an eediot to understand which is why I can't be bothered to explain
Once again, ill take it that its simply beyond your comprehension, hence you chicken out

A40:
Illiteracy is a disease but semi-literacy is even worse which is why you can't detect sarcasm even if it machetes you in the face.
sarcasm ko saka. I asked you to show one player that has died from EVD and now you turn it into sarcasm. Mtchhhhew
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2014
mukina2: A40 and Toba
the kinda love is mind-blowing cheesy
God forbid. Someone who lacks good moral upbriging, needs to be taught some sense. \\Since you have Yoruba friends, they;ll tell you what 'oloriburuku head'

As a mod, you have work to do, taming kids like him to adhere to this

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2014
nitlad:

You are just a fool. . .

Hmmmm beef .... So 7defenders but not defensive game and yet we played better as still won, I wonder what would have happened if we had used the normal 7 attackers that u would have preferred, English league is Shyte face it, they are like Forbes magazine, they got hype and all and yet a normal magazine could still offer the same or better info, u guyz are overrated
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Now some some serious issues

Bayern good luck charm Rafinha makes his season debut last night, notwithstanding a strong XI despite injuries. Two seasons ago, Bayern had world's best CM pair & best full-backs. Last night CMs were injured, replaced by the full-backs. Non-defenders at LB/RB. For some parts of the game, Bayern camped outside City box, with City sitting back. Lewandowski had advantages, but Mandzukic (stronger in air) would have been better in those situations. Jerome Boateng 'being' the next Van Buyten by shooting off Götze's back, for the 90' winner = Triumph of Guardiola's tactics grin grin grin grin

In all seriousness, nice football by an injury-hit Bayern side. 3 huge points bagged by any means necessary= sign of champions. This should make us win the group cheesy wink smiley
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2014
3 BuLi teams decimated by injuries get great results against English clubs in the UCL. IT was German vs England and we can say we played well against all odds The fourth, at full strength, missed chances & lose to Monaco. Painful somehow but nothing spoil

Schalke without Farfan, every over-19 CB, used 3rd-choice LB. Defensive Midfielders were really an AM & a LB. And they faced Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Schalke & Chelsea now both scored great goals that never shouldn't have stood because of uncalled fouls. Fair now, good thing not in Knock Out round.

Can't be bothered to play well on the regular, but have come back to draw 1-1 with Bayern & Chelsea in last 3 games. Brilliant result
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2014
toba: Now some some serious issues

Bayern good luck charm Rafinha makes his season debut last night, notwithstanding a strong XI despite injuries. Two seasons ago, Bayern had world's best CM pair & best full-backs. Last night CMs were injured, replaced by the full-backs. Non-defenders at LB/RB. For some parts of the game, Bayern camped outside City box, with City sitting back. Lewandowski had advantages, but Mandzukic (stronger in air) would have been better in those situations. Jerome Boateng 'being' the next Van Buyten by shooting off Götze's back, for the 90' winner = Triumph of Guardiola's tactics grin grin grin grin

In all seriousness, nice football by an injury-hit Bayern side. 3 huge points bagged by any means necessary= sign of champions. This should make us win the group cheesy wink smiley

Well said Oga toba, sometimes I feel the injury is even making guardiola not fully operating his tactics, we will still make sense than this later, am also happy the injury came up now, cos when that other half of the season comes we will need to be on our best form, after the World Cup, the guys sef don try
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2014
Davidbanky:

Well said Oga toba, sometimes I feel the injury is even making guardiola not fully operating his tactics, we will still make sense than this later, am also happy the injury came up now, cos when that other half of the season comes we will need to be on our best form, after the World Cup, the guys sef don try
Chairman, Even without injuries, PEP can be unpredictable. See what happened last season. Martinez was fit and played active role in the season before, Pep dropped him. I see Badstuber playing more important role from January, same with Alcantara. We dont have a no 10 now and lahm was the one who moved in the middle of the pack. When kroos was availble, he was centred, in his absence and pep's unwillingness to use Gotze there, Alcantara would fit or if Ribery comes back, use Muller there. PEp made a mistake removing Muller instead of lewandowski.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2014
toba: God forbid. Someone who lacks good moral upbriging, needs to be taught some sense. \\Since you have Yoruba friends, they;ll tell you what 'oloriburuku head'

As a mod, you have work to do, taming kids like him to adhere to this

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member
Lool shut up you bloody hypocrite and informant. Fire burn fi all the informer dem like Diana King sang. You were fronting like a jagaban now you are running to the mods! Bi-polar mutula like you

You have an oloriburuku head! harbinger of doom and misfortune that's what you are
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2014
toba: Im asking the meaning from you based on its usage within the context of this discourse
Dakun apply your brain! By reliability I was obviously talking about his fitness

toba: which move?
Giving a 20 month absentee that much playing time. His minutes should have been monitored

toba:
Just continue to embarras yourself and expose more your poor moral upbringing with the use of insulting words. Feel so sorry for you
You are embarrassing yourself with your lies, folly and ignorance your holier than thou attitude is also amusing to me

toba:
I know youre a frustrated troll, but dont just make things up, without evidence. Badstuber came from Germany and told you who caused his injury?
You are a well reputed jinxman! Even Pele dey learn work where you dey. We should place a gag order on you on this thread. Your jinx na intercontinental ballistic missile

toba:
Guy, just calm yourself down. Going this way wouldnt help you at all. People would continue to form more opinions about your irrational behavior online. You've once told me that you can insult someone's grand parent a day and next day you;ll send a friendly overtures to the person. Your moral upbringing can be deduced from that. BTW who's an orisa worshipper?
You would develop HBP if you take every insult thrown your way on this forum to heart they are just words and if you choose to let it damage your psyche then O.Y.O is your case. And for the record I really don't care how I'm perceived by anyone on this forum. I come here to talk sports and keep it moving! This isn't a popularity contest for me. A hypocrite like you is not in a position to judge or form an opinion when you are even worse

toba:
Did i say you said that? Are you scared?
Scared of what? Boa-TANK's position is not under threat

toba:
would be back by January
Full 3 months out! What a pity! It was all good till you opened your mouth

toba:
I will still wait. Im here for you till December 2015
Well you have like 1984 years to wait. Tick tock

toba:
Now i know youre a troll with no class. I didnt dwell so long on it like youre doing now cos i dont want to troll like you do. I asked if you watched cos there were couple of points that you missed and ypou indirectly admitted you didnt watch, hence i left you after the third time asking. That class. What an elder sees sitting, kids like you will never see same standing on the roof top of Defense HQ
You lack common sense! Why did you make such accusations in the first place when I said nothing of the sort? What point did I miss you degenerate liar!! Where did I indirectly admit I didn't watch the match? I recall saying I don't watch every single minute of every single match and this not even humanly possible to begin with so how that statement metamorphosed to an admission is something only a ret@rd like you can conjure

You are physically and spiritually blind! How can you possibly see?

Weren't you the prophet of doom chatting nonsense and
Predicting doom when I told you Germany traditionally do not perform well in friendlies. I listed numerous examples yet you kept flaunting your stoopidity like bling-bling

toba:
How did i do that?

I didnt

Opuro oshi! Less than 3 days ago I still posted your rants. What would you call all that megedefegede you typed

toba:
Ok. Bring it on. I will help you expand the scope. See my next post below.
You are just a glutton for punishment and I would keep torturing you till you give up like Kunta Kinte grin grin

Your dementia keeps getting worse and worse it seems! I thought you said you were ready to go till December 2015? September has not even ended and you are already crying to Mukina trying to get me banned. This eran iya osogbo even said my life would not be smooth if I don't quote him yet he wakes up at 6:00 am early momo to reply to my posts even before he takes breakfast. I wonder whose life is more reliant on whom. You need psychiatric help!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Who jumped higher

Where is pkasso to come tell us David Luiz is better than BoaTANK
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
toba: Yes ooo. Thats what ive been telling you to do since. Just one player.
I would show you when you quote where I explicitly said a player died from ebola

toba: Smh. You cant shift the goal post with me
I can shove the goalpost down your throat you ret@rdeen

toba: I see. Your upbringing tells you call someone oloriburuku head knowing or acting ignorantly of Nairaland rule

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
I feel so sorry for you. You will continue to embarrass yourself and youll end up hating yourself
Look at this informant! Newsflash! Its too late to quote Nairaland rules now! You should have known that when you started throwing insults

toba:
You should just cover your head in shame
Naaa that's your job

toba:
But he was offered to stay. True or false?
Offered way below what he wanted. If you worked somewhere you used to earn 150k and they offered you 200k when you felt you were worth 500k would you feel wanted?

toba:
What do you understand by negotiation?
Everything and enough to know there was pretty much no effort on Bayern's part to convince Kroos to stay

toba:
Where are they nah? You went to seek 15 pages to look at my posts, cant you bring them here to buttress your point?
Check the last two or three pages or have someone do it for you since you are BLIND! If I posted it 100 times you wouldn't still see it cos you are BLIND!

toba:
Stop playing to the gallery. Your point is that popularity is factored in wages. Is Gotze more popular than Bayern caption Philip lahm and Alcantara is more popular than Arjen Robben?
It can be argued that Goetze is as popular, he is also an attacking player and much younger than Lahm. Would also command money in the transfer market! For goodness sake City were ready to outpay us!

toba:
same with other clubs Revenue and wages.
And your point? I'm telling you Bayern is the most financially stable and well run big club in Europe you have done nothing to dispute that argument all you are doing is running through mazes like a white rat

toba:
Ask yourself, how much Bayern was willing to pay first
€4-5 mio less than what he wanted! That is very significant

toba:
I know something is wrong with you. You dont even understand what youre quoting. I responded by the emphasis, but you will never pay attention. See the link below, without any editing.

here's the link.

Bayern pleaded with him to stay, but he opted to go after the WC

Your post proves me right still! like I opined and when I mentioned Ballack in that example I was highlighting the fact that we held on to Ballack and made offers because he was wanted and given plenty time to change his mind while Kroos was offloaded even when money was not a problem. In other words your orisa was not wanted

Assuming you are right it only shows you the many disadvantages of being a serial liar when you tell the truth no one believes you because of your antecedents

toba:
This clown again. How did you know this? Suen Osewa told you this? I will deal with you seriously on this one. Youve said so many false things that i have overlooked but not on this one.
You are being tortured! Your lies damn near crashed Nairaland! WTF are you gonna do besides cry to the mods

toba:
I discuss everything German football and not limited to Bayern. Wannna dispute this?
Yet you never discussed our midfield combination this season. How sad

toba:
Quite understandable. Your evidence that i edited a post is what? Since No evidence, you make things up as usual. cry cry cry cry cry pathetic
Thank whatever orisa you worship that all our debates at the time occurred within the timeframe NL lost all its data! You would have been destroyed!

toba:
Just keep on exposing how ignorant you are. Now youve admitted the subject is versatility. I rember asking you what you understand by versatility, which you have said till. Boateng was versatile, so also was kroos, Muller, Schweini, Tim borowski lahm etc.

You are just phooling yourself! We are talking about players that have shown versatility at the highest level and you are including Borowski and Kroos. What an eediot!!

Do you not know what it means to be versatile? We are talking of players that functioned in multiple roles and you are talking people who made waka pass appearances. Prior to the last World Cup how many minutes did Kroos even play in International competition? I'm sure its not even up to 130 mins

toba:
Ok boy tell me what you want to know since its not out of place to seek wisdom and knowledge
Why was Mertesacker benched despite being fully fit? Hummels also had a cold but went straight into the squad once he recovered

toba:
Once again, ill take it that its simply beyond your comprehension, hence you chicken out
You are quite skilled at making asinine assumptions. Don't stop now

toba:
sarcasm ko saka. I asked you to show one player that has died from EVD and now you turn it into sarcasm. Mtchhhhew
Your brain has been reduced to a nuclear wasteland! Keep asking me this dumb question so gbo

By the way I'm sure you passed out when that missile from BOA-TANK went into the net. What's worse your two most maligned players collaborated to score that beautiful goal! Ironic that since you started predicting negatively about him he's only gotten better and better. Can you now see that you are a certified jinxman? Better keep that defribillator close by because you might need it at the rate the BOA-TANK is going
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2014
A40:
Lool shut up you bloody hypocrite and informant.
lol. Informant for who?

A40:
Fire burn fi all the informer dem like Diana King sang.
Which song? When was it released?

A40:
You were fronting like a jagaban now you are running to the mods! Bi-polar mutula like you
Mumu. I did no such thing. Mukina2 eroneously linked me to you, but i had to show her that you have no class, thats all i did

A40:
You have an oloriburuku head! harbinger of doom and misfortune that's what you are
Not surprising. You've shown couple of times that youre frustrated and have no new lines. Says a lot about miserable you are. Ride on troll. I hope you're getting well
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2014
A40:
Dakun apply your brain!
Just that you dont have one at all.

A40:
By reliability I was obviously talking about his fitness
I see. Thats your own understanding of reliability?

A40:
Giving a 20 month absentee that much playing time. His minutes should have been monitored
monitored by who?

A40:
You are embarrassing yourself with your lies, folly and ignorance your holier than thou attitude is also amusing to me
lol. Just keep repeating my lines. Quiet understandable, since youre here to troll and not discourse serious issues. Ride on troll.

A40:
You are a well reputed jinxman! Even Pele dey learn work where you dey. We should place a gag order on you on this thread. Your jinx na intercontinental ballistic missile
ooooo nooo. lol This guy no go kill me. I asked a simple question, which your bran cant comprehend. you made a silly claim below

A40:
He was happy to return till your lying tongue condemned the poor boy

Im asking you a simple question Badstuber came from Germany and told you who caused his injury? If you cant answer, just go to bed and hide your face in shame. Simple

A40:
You would develop HBP if you take every insult thrown your way on this forum to heart they are just words and if you choose to let it damage your psyche then O.Y.O is your case.
You clown. People have been following this discourse and can attest to the fact that youre agitated and ready to kill your self. lol. Im just dancing to your tune. Im very ok.

A40:
And for the record I really don't care how I'm perceived by anyone on this forum.
How will you care? Do trolls reall care about anything?

A40:
I come here to talk sports and keep it moving!
All those silly things youve been making up are also part of sport?

A40:
This isn't a popularity contest for me.
What kind of contest is it?

A40:
A hypocrite like you is not in a position to judge or form an opinion when you are even worse
But you find it easy to do to judge other right? Once again I feel so sorry for you.

A40:
Scared of what? Boa-TANK's position is not under threat
that i will do it your way of trolling?

A40:
Full 3 months out! What a pity! It was all good till you opened your mouth
I know you hallucinate, how ever, who told you it was a mere comment that wasnt even read by Badstuber is what led to his injury?

A40:
Well you have like 1984 years to wait. Tick tock
I know youre still growing. Anything you grow up and find an answer, I'll be available

A40:
You lack common sense!
You dont even have both common and uncommon sense at all

A40:
Why did you make such accusations in the first place when I said nothing of the sort?
Because you were chatting BS, which can only be said by someone who didnt see the game

A40:
What point did I miss you degenerate liar!! Where did I indirectly admit I didn't watch the match? I recall saying I don't watch every single minute of every single match and this not even humanly possible to begin with so how that statement metamorphosed to an admission is something only a ret@rd like you can conjure
haaaahaaaaaaa. A400000000000000000000000. Why lieing like this? Youre a bloody liar. You said you dont watch every game and not that you dont watch every minutes. kai, dia ris god ooooooooo.

A40:
You are physically and spiritually blind! How can you possibly see?
Really? How do you determine spiritual blindness?

A40:
Weren't you the prophet of doom chatting nonsense and
Predicting doom when I told you Germany traditionally do not perform well in friendlies.
Where and when?

A40:
I listed numerous examples yet you kept flaunting your stoopidity like bling-bling
After those friendlies that youve claimed to have listed, what did Germany win?

A40:
Opuro oshi! Less than 3 days ago I still posted your rants. What would you call all that megedefegede you typed
Dont be a coward. I paste you post here for you to defend but you chicken out. Why not post them/it here?

A40:
You are just a glutton for punishment
Punishment from who?

A40:
and I would keep torturing you till you give up like Kunta Kinte grin grin
hahahaha. You better stop deceiving yourself. If all these signs of crack head youre displaying is what you call torture, then you have a long way to go, cos im not moved one bit

A40:
Your dementia keeps getting worse and worse it seems!
According to you, trolling a dementia makes you even worse

A40:
I thought you said you were ready to go till December 2015?
Yes

A40:
September has not even ended and you are already crying to Mukina trying to get me banned.
Mumu. You thought there was more to that? Ok. MUKINA2 please allow me to deal with this kid for as long as it lasts. Don't ban anyone
A40:
This eran iya osogbo even said my life would not be smooth if I don't quote him yet he wakes up at 6:00 am early momo to reply to my posts even before he takes breakfast.
Mumu, cos thats the only time available for trolls and its not even 6am, it takes me less than 20 minutes to piece you BS post and you can attest to that. BTW you started the quoting business and I WILL NOT END IT TILL YOU ARE TIRED.

A40:
I wonder whose life is more reliant on whom. You need psychiatric help!!!
MUMU, My innocent post wasn't meant for you sometime in AUGUST 2014, but you over zealously quoted it cos of the ingredient your life gets from quoting me. You need me more than i need you.

WAITING

OVER TO THE NEXT POST
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2014
A40:
I would show you when you quote where I explicitly said a player died from ebola
Youre a clown and a troll at the same time. Are attempting to deny you saying on this tread that a player has dies from EBOLA?

A40:
I can shove the goalpost down your throat you ret@rdeen
Of course youve done that couple of times cos you are classless and a troll. Yet it didn't work and still wouldn't work with me.

A40:
Look at this informant!
For who?

A40:
Newsflash!
For which dailies?

A40:
Its too late to quote Nairaland rules now! You should have known that when you started throwing insults
That was to show your lack of class and proper upbringing. Dont forget you introduce the subject. Its sweet to get fed with your meal

A40:
Naaa that's your job
I dont need to, my petit friend. You told me in your post that you're a troll and its noted

A40:
Offered way below what he wanted. If you worked somewhere you used to earn 150k and they offered you 200k when you felt you were worth 500k would you feel wanted?
Is that what kroos was offered?

A40:
Everything and enough to know there was pretty much no effort on Bayern's part to convince Kroos to stay
You mean Bayern Never negotiated with kroos right?

A40:

Which dispute? We made an offer he refused and that was that! No negotiations, no persuasions nothing

A40:
Check the last two or three pages or have someone do it for you since you are BLIND! If I posted it 100 times you wouldn't still see it cos you are BLIND!
Just admit you have nothing to say. When i say anything about your post, i bring them here for you, now to back up your claim, has become wahala. Smh. Keep trolling. Why not attempt to post first, rather than assuming?

A40:
It can be argued that Goetze is as popular, he is also an attacking player and much younger than Lahm. Would also command money in the transfer market! For goodness sake City were ready to outpay us!
Shut up. Is Is Gotze more popular than Bayern caption Philip lahm and Alcantara is more popular than Arjen Robben? Lets start another debate on this, since popularity is factored into wages. MuMu

A40:
And your point? I'm telling you Bayern is the most financially stable and well run big club in Europe you have done nothing to dispute that argument all you are doing is running through mazes like a white rat
My point still remains Bayern didn't do what other clubs wouldn't have done.

A40:
€4-5 mio less than what he wanted! That is very significant
Are you very sure of what youre saying?

A40:
Your post proves me right still! like I opined and when I mentioned Ballack in that example I was highlighting the fact that we held on to Ballack and made offers because he was wanted and given plenty time to change his mind while Kroos was offloaded even when money was not a problem. In other words your orisa was not wanted
Guy you be proper clown and im ready for you. Your post i was responding to is this

A40:
When and where did Ballack come from in this convo
? Your claim was that i lied about Ballack, now you cant admit that there's no lie but your usual hallucination.

BTW Ballack also turned down Bayern like kroos.

A40:
Assuming you are right it only shows you the many disadvantages of being a serial liar when you tell the truth no one believes you because of your antecedents
Shut up and Just admit with shame that as usual, you are just making things up as usual. You should now eat your words.

A40:
You are being tortured! Your lies damn near crashed Nairaland! WTF are you gonna do besides cry to the modsQW
Shut up once again. Your post says

A40: said
Your lies was one of the factors that led to Nairaland's crash Dont be a nuisance. Provide evidence to your claim. Seun already told everyone what led to the Crash. Youve added another dimension. Im saying How did you know this? Suen Osewa told you this? I will deal with you seriously on this one. You've said so many false things that i have overlooked but not on this one.

A40:
Yet you never discussed our midfield combination this season.
Really? Are you sure?

A40:
How sad
very sad for you

A40:
Thank whatever orisa you worship that all our debates at the time occurred within the timeframe NL lost all its data! You would have been destroyed!
Which orisa?

A40:
You are just phooling yourself!
Youre just embarrassing yourself shifting the goal post. You admitted it here already

A40 said I can shove the goalpost. Not surprising at all.

A40:
We are talking about players that have shown versatility at the highest level and you are including Borowski and Kroos.
Confirming you reason with your ANNUS. What highest level are you talking about?

A40:
What an eediot!!
What a troll?

A40:
Do you not know what it means to be versatile?
I dont know, which is why im asking you.

A40:
We are talking of players that functioned in multiple roles and you are talking people who made waka pass appearances.
What do you mean by waka pass appearances? Who are the players that made this appearances?

A40:
Prior to the last World Cup how many minutes did Kroos even play in International competition?
I'm sure its not even up to 130 mins
Wrong question. What you should be asking is how many minutes of football did he play.

A40:
Why was Mertesacker benched despite being fully fit? Hummels also had a cold but went straight into the squad once he recovered
Who told you he was fully fit?

A40:
You are quite skilled at making asinine assumptions. Don't stop now
Shut up. As usual, nothing back up your claim.

A40: said
I can't be bothered to explain.

More like, you have nothing to say, hence chicken out. Shameless troll. grin grin grin

A40:
Your brain has been reduced to a nuclear wasteland! Keep asking me this dumb question so gbo
I hope you wouldnt end up committing suicide. Your responses are proving how agitated you are. See me calm and exposing your folly, step by step. I wouldnt stop. You simple cant answer the EVD question. Not problem.

A40:
By the way I'm sure you passed out when that missile from BOA-TANK went into the net. What's worse your two most maligned players collaborated to score that beautiful goal! Ironic that since you started predicting negatively about him he's only gotten better and better. Can you now see that you are a certified jinxman? Better keep that defribillator close by because you might need it at the rate the BOA-TANK is going
clown. Youre very predictable and erractic. i was expecting this and laughed when i saw the goal by Boateng that one kid called A40, would bring this up. Ok let me dance to your tune again. Hope you saw Kroos' performance for Madrid in the UCL. Now kroos is also been used by Low as a DMF. talk about versatility.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2014
Other news to make this thread lively

CSKA Moscow were humiliated by Roma on Wednesday night and i was expecting Putin to blame NATO aggression and threaten to cut off all westward gas lines. loooooooooool. Football and politics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2014
Two days late, but check out Draxler's amazing pass: https://vine.co/v/OWenAm9uWFg When confident, does incredible. This too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbOSUmMlfmg

He did something against Chelsea that Canal=sport cant stop showing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.