Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1074710 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 10, 2014
Hummels, on having no exit clause: "I deliberately decided against it. With my extension in 2012 (5yrs, to 2017) I wanted to set an example"

Great guy, who has vision. Man u, Barca or Madrid can bid any amount to pick up the guy smiley wink wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2014
https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/5F2A15C3C71120839904054951936_227726b8669.5.1.883722363302498514.mp4?versionId=QY.hXvXENF0p7DXBp73iiXeVYlndnzzv

Zlatan Ibrahimovic gave elbow to David Alaba during Sweden's Euro 2016 qualifier on Monday

“He [Alaba] goes into me twice and the third time I try to shield the ball and he [Alaba] is 1.50m or 1.60m tall and then it's clear that he's struck by my elbow," he told reporters after the game.

"But the referee blew for a free-kick so of course he has got the situation under control.

"But if not, I should get a 40-match ban!"

Alaba clearly felt that contact was deliberate, while team-mate Aleksandar Dragovic accused the referee, Pavel Kralovec, of being too afraid of the consequences of dismissing Ibrahimovic.

“It was a red card for me," the defender stated. "The referee was scared of Zlatan."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2014
toba: Whilst waiting for my post to quoted and my anticipated response as usual, let me add this news

ECA set to distribute €30m in prize earnings withheld from Man citey, PSG, Zenit (for financial fair play breaches) to UCL & Europa League clubs.

Out of the sum, €265k to 70 clubs in group stage, the rest goes to clubs eliminated along the line. Fair, but cost to offenders being rich clubs is of no significance without sporting consequences like points deduction and bans. sad grin angry
Offenders being rich clubs abi having rich owners
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mats Hummels has accused
Bayern Munich of repeatedly
making "calculated" attempts
to "weaken or unsettle"
Borussia Dortmund.
The defender came through
the youth team ranks in
Bavaria before leaving for BVB in 2009, after a year on
loan at Signal Iduna Park.
However, despite his close ties with Bayern, he is
appalled by what he feels are deliberate and
underhanded attempts to destabilise Dortmund, citing
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge's recent comments on Marco
Reus' buy-out clause as a case in point.
"Bayern have had difficulties for us for years, which is
why they try to weaken or unsettle us,
" the Germany
international told Transfermarkt.
"Look at the way Karl-Heinz Rummenigge recently
betrayed the alleged contract details of Marco Reus -
such statements are calculated.
"But the fact that Bayern deals with us is actually the
greatest praise."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:26am On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=barackohandso][/quote]

Hummels and the president na Mumu, can they actually compete with us, forget players bought, can Dortmund really compete with bayern in the real sense ? Abi awon eleyi ya wéré, how much do they have ? Let's say they prolly might trash us for some years but in the long run balance will be restored, even the players we bought are yet to prove anything, just 2 players and dem dey make noise like this, no be we too sell Kroos ? As if we didn't pay good money, money No outside European team has ever paid for our players, Dortmund better start thanking us .... Mcheeew, hummels go sleep joor, if u no get clause na ur ish be that ... We don't care!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 11, 2014
Lordave: Offenders being rich clubs abi having rich owners
rich clubs are offshoot of rich owners. Clubs should be hit hard
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2014
Davidbanky:

Hummels and the president na Mumu, can they actually compete with us, forget players bought, can Dortmund really compete with bayern in the real sense ? Abi awon eleyi ya wéré, how much do they have ? Let's say they prolly might trash us for some years but in the long run balance will be restored, even the players we bought are yet to prove anything, just 2 players and dem dey make noise like this, no be we too sell Kroos ? As if we didn't pay good money, money No outside European team has ever paid for our players, Dortmund better start thanking us .... Mcheeew, hummels go sleep joor, if u no get clause na ur ish be that ... We don't care!
oga easy na. I think Hummels was/is right especially when you look at it from the point of Bayern attacks on BVB.

goal.com said Hummels blasts 'calculated' Bayern Munich attacks on Dortmund

I have said it before, Hoeness admitted Bayern do employ that tactics to weaken opponents.

part of the silly mistake they make is clear. read this part

"If Bayern had not bought Breno in 2007 for €12 million [£9.6m], I would not have left," he added, "but that's the way football is sometimes: I was practically forced towards happiness. It was the best thing that could have happened to me."

where's the breno today?

Bayern too dey overdo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2014
Mundo Deportivo: Bayern made an offer for Xavi, but he didn't want to risk having to play vs Barca. Next rumor I'm sure will involve Puyol

C. Heidel: "The Spanish market is at its end… Every day 5 Spanish agents call me, wanting to bring their players to [Mainz]" (via SportBild)

lol. Maybe thats why Alonse came grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2014
lastly I'm wondering why Ibrahimovic's elbow isnt getting much hype like that of Ribery on Lewi. Is it becos its Euro qualifiers? Not many media reported it or pple discussing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EObzLz5RQw

Hope it wouldn't cost fight
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2014
toba: oga easy na. I think Hummels was/is right especially when you look at it from the point of Bayern attacks on BVB.

goal.com said Hummels blasts 'calculated' Bayern Munich attacks on Dortmund

I have said it before, Hoeness admitted Bayern do employ that tactics to weaken opponents.

part of the silly mistake they make is clear. read this part

"If Bayern had not bought Breno in 2007 for €12 million [£9.6m], I would not have left," he added, "but that's the way football is sometimes: I was practically forced towards happiness. It was the best thing that could have happened to me."

where's the breno today?

Bayern too dey overdo

Am not claiming bayern are innocent, all am saying is that this is a natural thing in life, in a food chain the lower ones get eaten by the big ones so Dortmund shouldn't always sound as if we are the one that made them who they are, and like we are the only ones who survive by perching on the small ones, they nag too much like bi***es, we built our team to be where it is today, every smaller teams should understand that whenever they have good players, big clubs will always come and tho players also have dreams of playing in a big team, so if that's hummels dream to just be a Dortmund legend, then fine, but they shouldn't accuse anyone that choses to go against that too, life is all about choices and Mario and lewy made theirs .... I just don't like the president, very arrogant, I basically see Dortmund and their staff as sadist, imagine, when we both are suppose to be united against others In europe, instead they are our greatest enemy ....

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
Davidbanky:

If you put yourself in Hummel's shoes, you'd probably say worse. They want a fighting chance, even if little, to compete.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
What fighting chance was Dortmund giving to those below them?

What fighting chance did they give to all the clubs they stole their players.

They steal others players and others do it to them. When Bayern was struggling and other clubs were cherry picking our best players who did we complain to?

When Dortmund was taking Reus Sokratis bender and others did they think about the other clubs? Was Dortmund not caught trying to tap up Draxler? More than half of Dortmund team is from other German clubs

We are not looking at Dortmund, we are looking past them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
raumdeuter: What fighting chance was Dortmund giving to those below them?

They steal others players and others do it to them. When Bayern was struggling and other clubs were cherry picking our best players who did we complain to?

When Dortmund was taking Reus Sokratis bender and others did they think about the other clubs? Was Dortmund not caught trying to tap up Draxler? More than half of Dortmund team is from other German clubs

Thank u boss! I tire too o, they just looking for excuses fr their shiiiit
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
raumdeuter: What fighting chance was Dortmund giving to those below them?

Bayern is one of the biggest clubs in the world. You can't compare their actions with the other German clubs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
barackohandso: Bayern is one of the biggest clubs in the world. You can't compare their actions with the other German clubs

So tell what should our actions be?

You mean only the Dortmund of this world are allowed to buy players Bayern should be signing theirs from maternity?

How would we get players if not the same way other teams get players?

We are in competition with Madrids Barca Chelsea of this world and we would look for the best players at the best prices ANYWHERE they might be.

WHen Bayern was getting strong where were the BvB of this world? When I started watching Bundesliga in the mid 90's Dortmund was stronger than Bayern in those days. So how did they become the underdog.

The 2013 CL finals Bayern had Dante(BmG), Neuer(Schalke) and Mandzukic(Wolfsburg) from other BL sides

Dortmund had Weidenfeller(Kaiserslautern), Hummels(Bayern), Subotic(Mainz), Bender(1860), Gundogan(Nurnberg) and Reus (BmG)

I would expect if your view that Only Atletico would be allowed to buy players from other Spanish clubs. Barcelona shouldnt do so. even if they player is quality and at a reasonable price just because Simeone and co would complain
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
raumdeuter:

So tell what should our actions be?

You mean only the Dortmund of this world are allowed to buy players Bayern should be signing theirs from maternity?

How would we get players if not the same way other teams get players?

We are in competition with Madrids Barca Chelsea of this world and we would look for the best players at the best prices ANYWHERE they might be.

WHen Bayern was getting strong where were the BvB of this world?

I would expect if your view that Only Atletico would be allowed to buy players from other Spanish clubs. Barcelona shouldnt do so. even if they player is quality and at a reasonable price just because Simeone and co would complain
it's not rocket science. Any player with ambitions would choose Bayern ahead of any other German club by default, but if it's at the detriment of the only club who can currently compete with bayern for the league, then you'd expect complaints. At atleti last season, Simeone didn't need to before he won la liga even though barca and madrid bought neymar and bale. If reus goes next season again after lewy and gotze, then Dortmund's downward troll won't have a brake
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
barackohandso: it's not rocket science. Any player with ambitions would choose Bayern ahead of any other German club by default, but if it's at the detriment of the only club who can currently compete with bayern for the league, then you'd expect complaints. At atleti last season, Simeone didn't need to before he won la liga even though barca and madrid bought neymar and bale. If reus goes next season again after lewy and gotze, then Dortmund's downward troll won't have a brake

If Dortmund cant offer their players the type of wage to make them stay, then whose fault is it? Is it Barcelonas fault that Sevilla couldnt hold on to Rakitic either wage wise or laurels wise?

When we couldnt pay what Kroos or Ballack wanted and they left, Should we also blame Madrid or Chelsea?

Its nt Bayerns responsibility to make Dortmund competitive. Hummels should face their management. Bayern owes no one any thing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2014
Davidbanky:

Am not claiming bayern are innocent, all am saying is that this is a natural thing in life, in a food chain the lower ones get eaten by the big ones so Dortmund shouldn't always sound as if we are the one that made them who they are, and like we are the only ones who survive by perching on the small ones, they nag too much like bi***es, we built our team to be where it is today, every smaller teams should understand that whenever they have good players, big clubs will always come and tho players also have dreams of playing in a big team, so if that's hummels dream to just be a Dortmund legend, then fine, but they shouldn't accuse anyone that choses to go against that too, life is all about choices and Mario and lewy made theirs .... I just don't like the president, very arrogant, I basically see Dortmund and their staff as sadist, imagine, when we both are suppose to be united against others In Europe, instead they are our greatest enemy ....
I like the fact that you said Bayern too cant be absolved of blame. Take it further t accept that its Our team that's refusing to embarrass BVB in other for BUli teams to be seen as United. If you're my friend or Neighbor, you don't have to take my house girl away from me. Madrid and Barca has bad blood since the issue of Luis figo, Ronaldo but Bayern being the giant, should extend and Olive branch to BVB. The Barca Madrid hatreted is very bad and i dont want such for Bayern. Ottmar Hitzfeld won the buli, German cup and UCL with both Bayern and BVB, that's what i want in Germany. Lets unite

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2014
A40 and raumdeuter I read one analysis yesterday of Kroos on goal and how he is not that a good player defensively, how khedira and Schweini were doing the dirty job while he was enjoying the attacking position, they said, and I quote ' Kroos has an incredible skills and a mouthwatering actions in the game, but he then looses the ball, walks on and he's found missing in defense.

Former Bayern coach Jupp Heynckes recognised this problem during Bayern’s treble-winning year in 2012-13 and, prior to his season-ending injury in March, positioned Kroos mainly in the No.10 role where the Bavarians could benefit from his offensive qualities without suffering from his defensive deficiencies. Goal

During the latter stages of the World Cup, Kroos was able to shine in what was ostensibly a midfield three as he was shielded by Bastian Schweinsteiger and Sami Khedira (who missed the final). Schweinsteiger and Khedira did all the dirty work and allowed Kroos to express himself as the Zwischenspieler – the link between midfield and attack - notably scoring twice in the 7-1 semi-final thrashing of hosts Brazil. Goal

Germany’s exertions over the last week have shown that in a double pivot Kroos is a liability unless he is protected by a top-class holding midfielder. He is too slow and lacks the physical and mental qualities to be the primary provider of defensive cover. Germany were torn apart in the 4-2 friendly loss against Argentina when Kroos was partnered by Christoph Kramer at the base of the midfield. Time and time again, the South Americans burst through the space that Kroos and Kramer were supposed to be occupying. Ex-Madridista Angel Di Maria was particularly devastating. Goal.

Kroos is a good player but the noise about us selling him was just too much, in the long run I think we might have made a good decision after all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2014
Kroos has never being an asset to Bayern. Infact, I can't recall any winning that was attributed to his brilliance alone.
How could a player as slow as Mikel always be in the news cos he was rightly gotten rid of? That guy has never impressed me. He is too afraid to make a move with the ball, he doesn't create spaces even as a number 10, he just sits in the middle of the field throwing long passes to already jampacked areas of the pitch. His passes are always difficult to make a meaningful thing out of.
Thank God we have Thiago cos he's 5 times better than the player Kroos is.
Direct freekick 80
Indirect freekick 89
Long pass 89
Short/defence splitting passes 94
Short accurÀcy 80
Dribbling 90
Goal scoring ability 87
Defence 75
Agility 77

Name it!

I've long forgotten we once fielded a guy named Kroos. Why should I border while I've Maestro working to get fit.

I wish you quickest recovery Alcantara!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
And make una stop boring person with his irrelevance talks abeg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2014
toba: going to goggle is an extension. Though you said the guy was on this thread since you said 'John Stockton couldn't assist'
Hahaha see this village man! You thought John Stockton was on this thread? You are irretrievably dense

toba: Rubbish. How do you want the proof? Its a simple question, which is beyond you. Trait of trolls grin grin
I have proven that news was on the web even before you claimed you saw the game you can't even prove you watched the game. Any intelligent observer can tell who is lying

toba:
I know you wouldnt quit acting as a troll. I've made a claim and you're attempting to debunk it, the onus is on you tp prove to me that whilst the game was being aired, i didn't see it. That's all. Trolling just to quote me, wouldn't help you
Prove you saw that game! If you do that I would tender an unreserved apology failure to do so only reinforces my previous assertion that you are a chronic liar

toba:
loooool. Signs of frustration. troll hard. I'm enjoying the attention. I said 'If you fail to quote me in days, your life inst going to be smooth' I'm i lying? lol. Lets see if you would desist being a troll by not quoting my post again. You can prove me wrong grin grin grin grin
You are the only frustrated one here! Mad and upset that us Bayern fans and the Bayern management do not share your homoer0tic feelings for Kroos
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2014
Davidbanky: A40 and raumdeuter I read one analysis yesterday of Kroos on goal and how he is not that a good player defensively, how khedira and Schweini were doing the dirty job while he was enjoying the attacking position, they said, and I quote ' Kroos has an incredible skills and a mouthwatering actions in the game, but he then looses the ball, walks on and he's found missing in defense.

Former Bayern coach Jupp Heynckes recognised this problem during Bayern’s treble-winning year in 2012-13 and, prior to his season-ending injury in March, positioned Kroos mainly in the No.10 role where the Bavarians could benefit from his offensive qualities without suffering from his defensive deficiencies. Goal

During the latter stages of the World Cup, Kroos was able to shine in what was ostensibly a midfield three as he was shielded by Bastian Schweinsteiger and Sami Khedira (who missed the final). Schweinsteiger and Khedira did all the dirty work and allowed Kroos to express himself as the Zwischenspieler – the link between midfield and attack - notably scoring twice in the 7-1 semi-final thrashing of hosts Brazil. Goal

Germany’s exertions over the last week have shown that in a double pivot Kroos is a liability unless he is protected by a top-class holding midfielder. He is too slow and lacks the physical and mental qualities to be the primary provider of defensive cover. Germany were torn apart in the 4-2 friendly loss against Argentina when Kroos was partnered by Christoph Kramer at the base of the midfield. Time and time again, the South Americans burst through the space that Kroos and Kramer were supposed to be occupying. Ex-Madridista Angel Di Maria was particularly devastating. Goal.

Kroos is a good player but the noise about us selling him was just too much, in the long run I think we might have made a good decision after all
This analysis is only reminding us of what we already know! I think Loew was forced into the double-pivot because of injuries to Khedira and Fussballgott! Kroos has always been a defensive liability and Madrid would soon discover that first hand

I'm not remotely bothered! Let's hope Alcantara returns soon, Fussballgott might even be fit for the game against City
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lordave: Marco Reus get better bad luck
That guy bad luck no be oju lasan. Think about it Dortmund were back to back champs when he joined they've not won a spoon since his arrival. He gets injured on the eve of the World Cup Die Nationalmannschaft go on to win it. Call me crazy but it is kinda spooky! Not sure I even want him at Bayern next season

toba: Yet Madrid could have done it the Bayern way regarding Lewandowski, but opted to act fast in view of purchase competition, not so?
You are a ret@rd! This your amnesia is laughable! What Bayern way? We were ready to pay for Lewandowski as well but Dortmund refused to sell hoping against hope that he would reconsider! We on the other hand didn't even bother and cashed in on him ASAP

toba: Not my opinion. Its a fact

Only a ret@rd would put Kroos in the same wage bracket as other higher performers who are also more popular amongst Bayern fans. Mr 2 goals and 4 assists in a BULI season (greatest 10 ever liveth) Phillip Lahm a right back provided 19 assists in all comps in our treble-winning season

In terms of jersey sales I'm sure he would not make the top 5 or even top 7 yet he should be paid ridiculous wages. You think we are the most financially stable club in the world by accident?

toba: Was he offered an improved Salary from the previous or he was told to go straight away? You answer that

Haha so why are you here whining, bawling and bloodclot crying every phucking day? Didn't you opine we didn't do enough to keep Kroos? Are you illiterate nigga? You can't read between the lines? We didn't want him that badly that's why we made just one offer and didn't even let him wind down his contract before selling him, and we are not even a selling club! Afterall we held on to Ballack even when we were not this financially buoyant so it would have cost us nothing to keep Kroos and let him go for free

Kroos has been mouthing off about Bayern and saying they are a step below Madrid. Did we answer him?

toba: You're a big clown. You made a very silly comparison with this

A40 said We brought in Lewandowski, Bernat, Alonso, Reina, Benatia, Rode and Kurt for less than €50mio while teams like Man U, Barcelona etc have spent over and just under €150mio euros
which i consider to be very shallow thinking. Bayern would have paid more, just like any other club anywhere in the world assuming the circumstances were different. Bayern didnt do what a Man U, Madrid, BVB or even Barca would have done differently as regards your comment. That's the point l'm making. You get that into your head

You have no point you buffoon! In your infinite idiocy you alluded that our transfer policy was deficient and I'm simply telling you you are very far from the truth! This was our most efficient window in years! We no longer have to fear the worst if Neuer is out, we have a backup for Alaba, a highly coveted CB, a UCL winning experienced vet in Alonso, a promising midfielder and 'the next Reus' when has Man U, Madrid, Dortmund or Barca ever matched such efficiency adding quality yet not overpaying compared to our rivals? Answer this question you ret@rd!

toba: Just continue to embarrass yourself. Must you quote me, whenever i mention kroos? It shows, you are infatuated about my post or just love trolling. You're not the only one here. You could have refrained your hands from clicking the quote button

I would bash it into your head till you get it! Take your Kroos talk to the Madrid thread, I would use a chainsaw if necessary

toba: You want me to take it away by still responding to posts about him? Looool. Guy you be confirmed troll. When you're trying to advise and you see that your advise is worthless, what would you do? Troll or go hang yourself? Just admit you love trolling.

Loool you are even more ret@rded than the TAN people trying to convince us that Oko Patience needs to be thanked and convinced to go for another term. Who is the troll? Isn't it you that has been moaning incessantly about Kroos non-stop! We have more than enough players to replace Kroos yet I have never seen you discuss about our midfield combination going forward. How does your endless b!tching about Kroos help us challenge for titles this season? Even I was very upset about Mandzu's exit but unlike you I realize the futility of lamenting about a done deal, Real play Atleti tomorrow you can go to the Madrid thread and worship your orisa there or asphyxiate yourself if it would make you feel better

toba:
Yes. You have to. What youre saying is that he played 3 roles and i have show you players that did more than Boateng.
Who are those players you chronic liar! You are yet to list anyone who played at LB, CB and RB either for Germany or any other country. What megedefegede role is this ajigunjale talking about?

toba:
Only a troll like you would quote someone who's terminally mad. Smh
By your logic a doctor has to be sick to treat someone who is sick? You see why I say you are terminally mad

toba:
yes he featured in 3 tournaments for Germany. Goto WIKI to confirm, if history has it that he featured or not
Tell us how many matches and his positions! Who doesn't know Kroos has been to two WC's and a Euro?

At least I can tell you Boa-TANK started in 7 matches as a RB
5 matches as a LB
4 matches as a CB

Are you not the shameless buffoon that claimed Boa-TANK would not function at CB for Die Mannschaft

toba:
When and where?
Go and peruse the previous pages! Maybe we should add blindness to your buffet of ailments and handicaps

toba:
Joachim low told you this or you just made it up?
Yeah cos human beings do not say one thing and do the opposite! Why was Mertesacker benched the rest of the way?

toba: lol. I hope you conducted a test on Mertesacker during the world cup to certify him fit
He was unfit but deemed ok to come on against Brazil and played a whopping 45 minutes! A coach would bring on an unfit player in a World Cup semifinal? You are just a chronic liar and oxygen thief disgracing your Maker on a daily basis

toba: ooooooooo goood. This Guy is a clown and a troll. Answer the damn question or zoom off. Which is in proximity to the goal keeper? Something led us to this, which you're still running away from
This is why I said an abacus is an Exadata machine compared to your brain! You are too simpleminded to realize that the proximity of a player's position to the goal post doesn't make it a more sensitive position than another which is not as close! If the fullbacks are not doing their jobs the central defence would still cave! If the DMs aren't working the center would cave! Why are you such an eediot that such simple logic is giving you palpitations?

toba: This is your chance to prove me wrong that you're not a 'PHD' holder in trolling. Which popular football has died of EBOLA?
Haha this ewu is stuck on stoopid! Your general lack of intelligence robs you of the ability to detect sarcasm

toba: having been paired with better defenders than himself.
Yet he outplayed those 'better defenders' when it mattered most in the World Cup and Champions League Final where your Kroos was in ghostmode as usual or assisting the opposition
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
I don't even want him at Bayern at anytime. He should just stay there in Dortmund or go to wherever he chooses apart from Bayern. I've had enough of haters ranting, though, I prefer Draxler to him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bild reports that there was a lengthy talk in training between Pep and Ribery. Bild believes that Pep is bothered by Ribery because the latter often ignores his tactics and puts too much emphasis on trickery and show. In the end both men gave their hands. Ribery is expected to start vs Stuttgart
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Exciting game between Leverkusen and Bremen

Son gives Leverkusen the lead
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Not a bad game that. 3-3. Lever should have won it though hitting the woodwork how many times sef? 4?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
FBS: Not a bad game that. 3-3. Lever should have won it though hitting the woodwork how many times sef? 4?

Balogun of Russia, You still dey this side? How Putin for yonder

Leverkusen plays good attacking but they have too many frailties defensively

They need to find a balance, theres no reason they shouldnt have won today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
We dey. Putin say make I greet you. tongue grin

True, they should have won but defending like that is asking for trouble which duly arrived. Besides, they could have also lost the match If no be for that silly boy trying to maragege.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
They were quite unlucky, especially in the first half.....hit the woodwork 3 times at least.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
The new coach Schmidt is very attack minded

If they lose more matches where they domnated they would implode

Also going into the CL you cant afford to have that leaky defence.

Before you know it you are trailing 2 goals and chasing the game

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.