Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077120 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:10am On Sep 24, 2014
Nice game and I think the 4-2-3-1 formation is going to be peps final one, cos the 3-4-3has failed, and why did he switch to 4-3-3 in the second half ? Hmmm anyway, that was our best game of the season, and Goetze, lewy, muller, and robben in a game at the same time was terrific ....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2014
A40:
To be fair most teams have not found their rhythm so far this season. Only Barca have won all their games across all major leagues maybe the World Cup effect

I'm not too worried but our attack has been shyte 6 goals in 5 games smh, but I trust the Boa-TANK and Benatia to keep us from conceding and thankfully Robben is back! We just need Lewandowski and Mueller to step up they can't seem to hit water even if they are thrown off a boat!
Even Barca had a rubbish game against Malaga (0-0) and and I even foresee enough electric shocks here and there before mid season - then it will be business as usual.

Abeg na wetin dey do Dortmund?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
FBS:
Even Barca had a rubbish game against Malaga (0-0) and and I even foresee enough electric shocks here and there before mid season - then it will be business as usual.

Abeg na wetin dey do Dortmund?

Dortmund's problem is they think Bayern is the source of all their problems and forget to show up against the other 16 teams in the league. They also have certain players who have been playing like shyte e.g the infinitely useless Schmelzer who makes Rafinha look like Cafu. Grosskeutz, Bender are painfully average as well while guys like Immobile has not lived up to his price tag and Kagawa (looks visibly scarred from his ordeal at Man U) is also playing poorly not forgetting Ginter (he's only 20 so plenty time to improve but has been awful so far)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2014
A40:
Stop snitching and calling for the mods
Im not calling on any mod. I've pleaded with Mukina to stay away so i can deal with you. So leave this issue

A40:
Lol that looked more like a cry for help to me.
How's it a cry for help?

A40:
You are the only classless phool here
Mumu. Only a classless troll like you would descend to such pathetic level. Its your trade mark. Everyone knows that

A40:
I'm only calling you by your name.
What is your name?

A40:
You are an oloriburuku!
Just continue to show how miserable and frustrated you are. Classless troll. Next?

A40:
I have forgotten more lines than you can ever remember.
If they are lines of trolling, i give your more credit

A40:
Its unfortunate that your malady has no cure!
Thought you said, you're here to school me

A40:
The aje that cursed you with this mental handicap is no more
lol. When a troll runs out of gas, he starts to post rubbish, just as you're doing. Ride on troll. The only self confessed troll on NL hehehehe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2014
A40:

What else can reliability mean you phucking ret@rd?
By January Badstuber would have been out for 24 out of 25 months? Is that a player to be relied upon.
I just feel so sorry for you. A player cant get injured again right? How many times did Robben get injured in his early days at Bayern?

A40:
Who did you offend so grievously that they opted to put you in this state?
Which state. Im sure i can do better than a troll.

A40:
Loool you hexed Badstuber with your lying tongue!
Dont just post nonsense. Provide evidence that its our discourse here that affected Badstuber, you troll.

A40:
Demented eran iya osogbo like you.
So iya osogbo has an eran in real life? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

A40:
Just like all your other predictions this one has also gone south
You mean all? Ok How many predictions have i made and how many came to past?

A40:
You were the eediot on Death's door when the Boa-TANK goal went in! I'm far from agitated cos unlike you all my expectations have come to pass! Your dream or should I say hallucination partnership got aborted before it began! The players you thought wouldn't amount to much are performing and you are looking more and more phoolish by the post
Just take it easy on yourself guy. How many of my predictions came just as i said them? Was Badstuber paired with DANTE at the back? Answer

A40:
What is the meaning of this incoherent gibberish? Speak anglais you phool
I see, you want to start picking typo errors right? im equal to everything you bring. here's what i meant

But you find it easy to do, to judge others right?
which was in response to this

A40 said : A hypocrite like you is not in a position to judge or form an opinion when you are even worse

A40:
As a certified jinxman with a long track record of prediction fails its automatic that when you say something to opposite happens.
And Badstuber told you that the injury he got in Germany was caused by a discourse on NL? Stop making things up guy. I know youve run out of gas already. Just keep quiet and stop fooling around

A40:
Even a neutral observer following this thread can see that now
Who are this neutral observer?

A40:
Keep waiting! You have 1984 years 2 months 10 days 12 hours 41 minutes and 22 seconds to go
This shouldnt frustrate you. Till you have answer, i;ll wait. Now, you have nothing to say.

A40:
Loool you are a disgrace to your maker! You disgusting lying oxygen thief! Is it even possible to watch every 'single' minute of every 'single' game of football or don't you have other things to do with your life? I said every minute you confused wasteman.
Are you a hermit/ a recluse without friends or family that distract your attention from time to time while watching a game because that would explain everything
Youre a confirmed liar. Anyway, i wouldnt want to troll as you do all the time. Youve failed to back up most of your lies here, hence i;ll just let you be on this one.

A40:
Just by looking at you its that obvious
looking? Are you for real? So what brand of computer im i using to type?

A40:
They went on to do better than what everyone initially predicted which also happened on this occasion which highlights once again that you don't know what the phuck you are talking about
So you agree that they didn't win anything.

A40:
You must suffer cerebral palsy if you can't click the last 2-3 pages then O.Y.O is your case.
As usual. You drop out along the line. Its difficult for you to back up your claim, yet you can troll 15 pages to search if discuss Bayern's midfield? Something is really wrong with you. Honestly, but i will not give up on you

A40:
You are not moved yet you are up by six to reply my post! If that is not torture I don't know what to call it
Lol. WHat time do you have above that i replied this post? 6;00am or a week after? Torture, tortoise ni. If im moved, i would have replied you whilst in the country of 'Hitachi', but i took my time to round up, return to base and deal with you

A40:
Too late phool! You were caught begging and quoting Nairaland rules you bloody informant. By October you would beg for Jonathan
See this coward. Mukina2 and no one esle should join in this discourse henceforth. Happy now?

You dont know what hit you

A40:
Hahaha did I say 6am! Naa you are probably up by 4:30! Your brain needs on average at least 4 hours to come up with something coherent due to its uber-slow processing speed and power
This post of yours that im responding to, was made by A40(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19 and today is Friday, 26 September 2014 at 08:08 AM You can see the level, ive placed you. Im sure you wouldn't understand as a troll. hehehehe. You've just started.

A40:
Lmaooo! When people are preparing to conduct their daily business or doing their aerobics and exercising to keep fit this frustrated douchegoblin is busy hammering away at his keyboard ready to respond to A-40. This is your life for the foreseeable future. Let's see who needs who! Is it the nigga that is up by 4:30 and replies A-40 before his breakfast or someone else

by A40(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19 and today is Friday, 26 September 2014 at 08:08 AM I traveled but business is business and dealing with a troll would be done at non official time.

NEXT?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2014
A40:
You are not just clutching at straws you are chewing it. This phool cannot show where I categorically said a player died from Ebola and what's worse he lacks the intuition to know that if I said so it was definitely in jest thereby highlighting his arcane wit and sense of humor not to mention general lack of intelligence. Keep ridiculing yourself the world is watching
You better Shut up and listen. Make that claim once again you never claimed that Ebola kills player(S) which i asked you to show me a player, whilst gasping for answer, changed it to sarcasm. Mumu like you

A40:
But you agree it has been shoved down your throat right? Good!
Its a trait of a coward to run from what he cant answer. I agree that you ran away, just as you posited. here's your post
A40: made this On Sep 18
I can shove the goalpost

A40:
You are sorely mistaken if you think you have exhibited any form of class or upbringing! You are a disgrace!
Thank you, but im yet to show signs of frustration and agitation, have i? You've done that on couple of occasions, even pple who tried to calm you down, you've given a taste of your classlessness. What more can i say?

A40:
Your IQ is too low to understand sarcasm.
hahhahhaaaaaaa. From EBOLA talk to troll matter, all na Sarcasm grin grin grin. sarcasm ko saka ni. Did you or did you not admit that you're a troll?

A40:
Why are you asking me?
Who should i ask?

A40:
Why don't you ask your orisa?
Which orisa?

A40:
There was no attempt to change Kroos's mind or even improve the offer a fact you lamented yourself. Prove me wrong sucka!
Was kroos shown the exit door or brought to negotiation table?

Your post remains A40:
Which dispute? We made an offer he refused and that was that! No negotiations, no persuasions nothing. Was there a negotiation YES or NO?

A40:
I have brought all your falsehood to light besides the one Nairaland has wiped out I have nothing to prove to you
Yet no evidence. Scroll a little bit above see how i dig out your silly and frivolous claim. SMH

A40:
As popular I said 'as' ret@rd do you not know what 'as' means? Why are you exposing your illiteracy like this? Did I say popularity is the sole most absolutely important factor? You are too stoopid to understand the nuances of these things that I have to always spell everything out for you! Hence when I say popularity is a factor you seem to assume it is the only factor. Is popularity not factored into wages? You mean clubs or player agents don't factor a player's ability to also sell merchandise while giving them wages

By all means debate with yourself!
Mumu so it can be argued that Gotze is 'as' popular( Let me use your word) as The Bayern captain? Keep changing. You known for that. BTW is Alcantara more popular than Arjen Robben?

A40:

By all means debate with yourself!
hin don do. Its obvious you have issues

A40:
Yet you can't point to any club who has displayed such prudence its been two weeks now and nothing
Just that you cant Read. I asked if Arsenal did What Bayern could have done in Signing Jens Lehmann

A40:
1,00000000%
But an improvement.

A40:
My claim was that you lied about Kroos! You demented mofo. He was not wanted
Shut up you troll. Your claim is that i lied about Ballack being discussed. A40:
When and where did Ballack come from in this convo

A40:
Ballack was wanted we at least made efforts to make him stay.
But rejected Bayern just as Kroos did

A40:
This phool does not even know that he is being setup!
Mumu, youre too small to set me up

A40:
Ballack was wanted your orisa was not
Who is the Orisa?

A40:
What is there to admit? If we were serious about Kroos we would have done more to keep him a fact you admitted yourself you bloody wildebeest
Just up. admit you made a frivoulous claim with this post

A40:
When and where did Ballack come from in this convo?

Your claim was that i lied about Ballack, now you cant admit that there's no lie but your usual hallucination.

A40:
Your lies was one of the factors that made Nairaland crash! If you like make you pokun so! That one no concern me
Seun or other Mods told you this? Guy stop lying. Lying can destroy you. Evidence is?

A40:
Anus? Wetin bring anus to this conversation? Chimooo! you are a phaggot too. Haha abajo! Straight men don't reason like you do
some waste rejected by the body comes out from where?

A40:
Ask me one more time
No problem, since the answer is beyond your comprehension

A40:
Your orisa and Borowski of course
I still dont get you. Waka pass means what? That they didnt play at all?

A40:
I gave an estimate of how long your orisa played already so why are you asking me this phoolish question again?
So Orisa now plays football?

A40:
When you were little I'm sure they used your head as an ashtray that is why you are this stoopid! Carcinogens have seeped into your braincells and cooked them
Really? When i was little? What other things do you know? hmmm.

A40:
Loew would use a not fully fit player for 45 minutes? You are a buffoon
How do you introduce an injured player back to the team after recovery?

A40:
If you think I would retype or repost the micro-dissertation I gave you on modern football in the previous pages because you burp words like 'chicken' and 'troll' out your mouth you're dreaming
No problem. i'll take it that you never did. No evidence as usual.

A40:
Hehehe only bullet-wounds can stop your buffoonery.
where?

A40:
I have engaged more intelligent people than you with my nerves not being remotely frayed.
Really?

A40:
I told you if you take my words too personally you might die an untimely death!
Why should i? Youre a troll and no one should take a troll as being serious. Ok?

A40:
Hahahahaha you need psychiatric help!!!
Care to offer the help?

A40:
A-40 has officially become your nightmare!
In your dreams

A40:
I take whatever orisa you worship beg you let your thoughts of A-40 stay within those lines since you have started exhibiting traces of sodomite behavior
hahaha. ive asking this question for long. what is orisa?
A40:
Your orisa did absolutely nothing for Madrid! Modric, James all outshined him with consummate ease! Your orisa is one of the reasons why Madrid have conceded 6 goals in 2 games and is already 6 points behind Barca in La Liga. If he stays there the rest of the season Madrid would finish 30 points behind Barca. Look at this pathetic ret@rd! I can't even believe you would stoop so low to use that as an example! Even in the two man pivot the consensus is Kroos is the weak link. As a #10 2 goals and 4 assists in a BULI season. In a two man pivot 6 goals conceded in 2 games for club, 5 goals conceded in 2 games for country. That is not versatility that is uselessness
Just one one again, what/who is orisa?

NEXT?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
toba: I just feel so sorry for you. A player cant get injured again right? How many times did Robben get injured in his early days at Bayern?
You better save your pity for yourself! I asked you a simple question was Robben's injuries as bad as this? Did he tear his ACL twice in quick succession? Was he out of football for almost 2 years?

toba:
Dont just post nonsense. Provide evidence that its our discourse here that affected Badstuber, you troll.

You mean all? Ok How many predictions have i made and how many came to past?
Shut up you douche! Almost all your predictions have come to naught! Guys like Boa-TANK and Goetze who you thought wouldn't amount to much are making you look dumber and dumber by the post. Your oloriburuku na WI-MAX you utter a word and the opposite comes to light like we've seen with Badstuber and the latter players I mentioned

toba:
Just take it easy on yourself guy. How many of my predictions came just as i said them? Was Badstuber paired with DANTE at the back? Answer
And it lasted for how long? You seem to be the only eediot that doesn't know Dante is no longer a guaranteed starter at Bayern. If Benatia is fit Dante would certainly ride the bench while Boa-TANK is an unquestioned starter. Shame on you

toba:
I see, you want to start picking typo errors right? im equal to everything you bring. here's what i meant

But you find it easy to do, to judge others right?
which was in response to this

A40 said : A hypocrite like you is not in a position to judge or form an opinion when you are even worse

Don't be so sensitive I only asked you to clarify your megedefegede

toba:
And Badstuber told you that the injury he got in Germany was caused by a discourse on NL? Stop making things up guy. I know youve run out of gas already. Just keep quiet and stop fooling around
Bwahahaha! Toba the jinxman in full-effect! I never believed in bad-luck till I came across this unfortunate fellow

toba:
This shouldnt frustrate you. Till you have answer, i;ll wait. Now, you have nothing to say.
You are still waiting for John Stockton? Ok ooh keep waiting your refusal to understand simple sarcasm would always make you look phoolish

toba:
Youre a confirmed liar. Anyway, i wouldnt want to troll as you do all the time. Youve failed to back up most of your lies here, hence i;ll just let you be on this one.
This clown is confused and can't find his circus. Oya prove I didn't see the Germany vs Cameroon game and he can't yet he doesn't realize he was being setup. Bwahahaha you are a simp

toba:

So you agree that they didn't win anything.
Naaah they must win all the time nau because their fore-fathers invented football! We are talking about performing and going beyond their projected limit this densington is asking me if they won something

toba:
As usual. You drop out along the line. Its difficult for you to back up your claim, yet you can troll 15 pages to search if discuss Bayern's midfield? Something is really wrong with you. Honestly, but i will not give up on you
Man FOH! If you are too lazy to click back a couple of pages that's hardly my business. I'm not responsible for your cerebral palsy

toba:
Lol. WHat time do you have above that i replied this post? 6;00am or a week after? Torture, tortoise ni. If im moved, i would have replied you whilst in the country of 'Hitachi', but i took my time to round up, return to base and deal with you
Hahaha look at this uncommon phool! I'm sure you are the first man to travel from your village hence you feel the need to come here and bleat like a mandrill on steroids. I'm sure my verbal assault landed on your oloriburuku head like a guided tomahawk missile and left you needing a full week to come up with a coherent response either that or I messed with your fragile psyche enough that you felt the need to prove a point. Either way its still a lose-lose for you

toba:
See this coward. Mukina2 and no one esle should join in this discourse henceforth. Happy now?
You have been made to look phoolish already! Why were you claiming moral high ground when you were neck-deep in the insult games you bloody hypocrite

toba:
This post of yours that im responding to, was made by A40(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19 and today is Friday, 26 September 2014 at 08:08 AM You can see the level, ive placed you. Im sure you wouldn't understand as a troll. hehehehe. You've just started.

by A40(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19 and today is Friday, 26 September 2014 at 08:08 AM I traveled but business is business and dealing with a troll would be done at non official time.

NEXT?
Nucca spare me the details! Who cares if you just came back from Alcatraz? You are still up at 4:30 am replying A-40 before breakfast! Lmaooo the day I'm out to reply a faceless someone on NL before 8 am in the morning is the day North and South Korea would unite. That you feel the need to impress me by telling me where you traveled to and for whatever purpose without prompting only highlights your inferiority complex. You are pathetic!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AjanleKoko: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Erm . . .

Why is this thread still reading Champions of Europe?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
AjanleKoko: Erm . . .

Why is this thread still reading Champions of Europe?

Because the moderator refused to change it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
toba: You better Shut up and listen. Make that claim once again you never claimed that Ebola kills player(S) which i asked you to show me a player, whilst gasping for answer, changed it to sarcasm. Mumu like you
You are making more noise than a beehive! You still can't prove shyte! Show where I explicitly said a player died from Ebola, your poor understanding of English would always be your Achilles heel

toba: Its a trait of a coward to run from what he cant answer. I agree that you ran away, just as you posited. here's your post
A40: made this On Sep 18
I can shove the goalpost
Go and kill any and everyone that ever taught you English grin grin grin This phool cannot even tell the difference between I can and I did. This is not a fair fight! Mayweather would not step in the ring with Vitali Klitschko even for $100m why are you tempting fate? Are you a masochist?

toba: Thank you, but im yet to show signs of frustration and agitation, have i? You've done that on couple of occasions, even pple who tried to calm you down, you've given a taste of your classlessness. What more can i say?
I've told you times without number that if you think I'm remotely bothered by your words you should seek psychiatric evaluation. You are a colossal phool and hypocrite you missed the moral high road a couple of exits ago. Who are the people that tried to calm me down and what was my response to them? Dyslexic eran iya osogbo like you

toba:

hahhahhaaaaaaa. From EBOLA talk to troll matter, all na Sarcasm grin grin grin. sarcasm ko saka ni. Did you or did you not admit that you're a troll?
More proof that you are not fit to engage me in a battle of wits. Even your attempt at humor is lame! You must be a boring recluse

toba:
Was kroos shown the exit door or brought to negotiation table?

Your post remains A40:
Which dispute? We made an offer he refused and that was that! No negotiations, no persuasions nothing. Was there a negotiation YES or NO?
Did you lament that we did nothing to keep Kroos or not? Maybe when you answer that we can debate further

toba:

Mumu so it can be argued that Gotze is 'as' popular( Let me use your word) as The Bayern captain? Keep changing. You known for that. BTW is Alcantara more popular than Arjen Robben?
Germany's next big talent, World cup decider cannot be as popular as Bayern captain? This boy is infinitely phoolish! Do you think popularity is by how many years you have played the game? Can you even prove I'm wrong by this assertion?

That's why I said popularity is a factor in deciding wages instead of proving popularity doesn't matter at all you are asking me if Alcantara is more popular than Robben. You are too intellectually lazy to even make a stronger case and you are simply stuck on neutral asking me the same old phoolish question

toba:
Just that you cant Read. I asked if Arsenal did What Bayern could have done in Signing Jens Lehmann
In the comity of goalkeepers who was Jens Lehmann at the time? What was the demand for him and what was his resell value? You are just a village eediot and I would keep exposing your folly! Maybe Arsenal also landed the calibre of Benatia, Alonso and Lewandowski in the same transfer season. I know you are still pained we let your orisa go but that was another astute decision

toba: Shut up you troll. Your claim is that i lied about Ballack being discussed. A40:
When and where did Ballack come from in this convo

But rejected Bayern just as Kroos did

Just up. admit you made a frivoulous claim with this post

A40:
When and where did Ballack come from in this convo?

Your claim was that i lied about Ballack, now you cant admit that there's no lie but your usual hallucination.

Lool see this !mbecile! My claim was that my response had nothing to do with Ballack stop displaying your inability to read

What a strawman! If your orisa was not rejected why are you here complaining? Why was he lamenting and disrespecting the club that made him who he is today. What an ingrate

toba: Mumu, youre too small to set me up
But you are up before 5 am to respond to A-4 0 you are seriously confused

toba: Seun or other Mods told you this? Guy stop lying. Lying can destroy you. Evidence is?

Your lies crashed Nairaland. You can swallow otapiapia if you want

toba:
No problem, since the answer is beyond your comprehension
Bleh

toba:
I still dont get you. Waka pass means what? That they didnt play at all?
Minimal/negligible role

toba:
How do you introduce an injured player back to the team after recovery?
Keep asking me phoolish questions. I didn't know common cold is also an injury! English would always be your downfall. Why wasn't Hummels slowly reintroduced when he suffered the same 'injury'

The Final nko?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lineup for today

Neuer - Alonso, Lewandowski, Robben, Rafinha, Boateng, Bernat, Götze, Lahm (K), Müller, Alaba

Boateng is the only central defender in the lineup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Gotze scores
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Great double save by Neuer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
Gotze is on an unending fire!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dante and Benattia coming in for Boateng and Alaba

Mehdi making his Bundesliga debut
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
I hope Boateng is ok! He was not a sure-banker to begin with although I'm sure the Tuesday game is also a factor.

I don't even like the color black but I'm feeling this black kit
Goetze MOTM for me so far
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dortmund are losing again as usual

2-0 up. Looks like another 3 pts in the bag and our first away win
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
We did it!

I wish Gotze keeps on his form
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
@A40, what with Dortmund again? relegation thingz??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
They are obsessed with Bayern.

Bayern this, Bayern that when they keep crumbling.

Let them continue with the Bayern chorus and that 2nd place no go even sure for them

Its easy to play the underdog but after a while your bow and arrow vs Bazooka story would fade.

When its time to play Bayern they put in 200% effort, when playing others they open nyansh

Maybe they think you get 10points for beating Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wolfsburg Rodriguez would have been a more fitting player if Pep hadn't signed Bernat

They wan use fire slow our momentum for Moscow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
This is who we sold Kroos to buy ....

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
And some ppl still believe we didnt rob Madrid in that deal?

[img]http://bilder.bild.de/fotos/ballkontakt-tabelle-qf-37935064/Bild/1.bild.gif[/img]

Xabi hasnt even spent 1 full month in Bayern, He already has 2 entries in top 5

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 9:28am On Sep 30, 2014
raumdeuter: They are obsessed with Bayern.

Bayern this, Bayern that when they keep crumbling.

Let them continue with the Bayern chorus and that 2nd place no go even sure for them

Its easy to play the underdog but after a while your bow and arrow vs Bazooka story would fade.

When its time to play Bayern they put in 200% effort, when playing others they open nyansh

Maybe they think you get 10points for beating Bayern

Sharrap!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Sharrap!

Mrcrackhead Intel tells me your time away was spent in a madhouse

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Penalty
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Muller torrr
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lewandoski offside
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
CSKA are getting more confident

We need another goal soon to take air from their lungs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sloppy play in the second half so far
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
SHAQ time for Gotze

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.