Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1074123 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 17, 2014
Thiago suffers knee ligament (MCL) tear in training, will need surgery. I wouldn't expect him back until after the winter break. ( Who should we blame for this injury?)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2014
Germany's problem before Bayern won the treble was a lack of leadership. Without Lahm & Schweinsteiger, familiar problems return.
Leadership can take most of a career to develop (see Schweinsteiger). That's the worry Germany will take into Euro2016 (yes they'll qualify)

Hummels or Kroos should captain instead of Neuer grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Where is that donkey called RamDumbFu..ck?!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:26am On Oct 18, 2014
toba:
Thiago suffers knee ligament (MCL) tear in training, will need surgery. I wouldn't expect him back until after the winter break. ( Who should we blame for this injury?)

I no even wan see this breaking news, damn!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
I must celebrate this Alonso goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
Home we have enough left in the ammo for Roma
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ah Alonso, God bless the broken road that led bayern to you ...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
Wey Baba40?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:19am On Oct 19, 2014
Gotzeeee

Top scorer in the Buli

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
barackohandso:

Platini: A German should win Ballon d'Or - not Ronaldo or Messi

Award wey don lose credibility, i can't believe iniesta or Xavi didn't win it in their life, they should shove the award in their arse ... Mtchewing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tom Starke is injured and we are only left with Neuer and Zingerle
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
chic2pimp:
Wey Baba40?
Chale what dey happen? na International break cause my absence + busy-ness. How the kokolets dem?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lordave:
Tom Starke is injured and we are only left with Neuer and Zingerle
We would need to select players from Bayern II at this rate. I don't know how you suffer serious calf injury from warming the bench (I'm looking at you Reina)

raumdeuter:
Gotzeeee
Top scorer in the Buli
Every clean sheet Boa-TANK keeps and every goal Goetze scores is a dagger to that phool toba's heart! Players he thought would amount to nothing. Look at that 2nd goal from Goetze lasan babanla golazo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
toba:
Shut up you bloody liar. After exposing you. instead of you to admit, youre here beating about the bush.

According to you here

A40 said A40(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06: A player has never slumped on the pitch before? Ewu ara. After suffering from

[b]A40(m): [/b]11:40am On Sep 08 Ebola

This isnt explicit enough right? Kai your lies has no bound and goes beyond borders. Can you tell us the player that slumped and died of eboLa? Im waiting.

here on https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/240#26078146

You must be an illiterate! What does that prove? You typed a sentence with your own hands and I put an adlib. Anybody with even a functional brain can tell that was non-commital

Show where A-40 actually said a player died from ebola you neurotic ewok!

toba:

No. You left the ones that are beyond your comprehension. Thats all

As usual. when something is beyond your comprehension, you chicken out
Lol you are a jester! You are not humanly capable of conjuring something beyond my comprehension your brainpower won't let you

toba:

Yet its very easy for you to continue to discuss about the same kroos on the Bayern thread?
Discuss Kroos? Look at this ret@rd! I don't give two shytes about your ignorant orisa who does not know the difference between Scotland and Ireland. Your insistence on flogging a dead horse is the only reason I refer to him on this thread

toba:
Ive said it before that you need help. What was he trying to do? Incite you or urge you to continue to embarrass yourself? what about your response, How rational was it?

A40: Dude why not have a coke and a smile and STFU!
You are a phool! I thought you said he was trying to diffuse the situation have you read his statements now and realized your folly? What was irrational about my response? He was advised to drink coke, smile and keep quiet what's wrong with that? You need psychiatric attention

toba:
Since youre shameless, i expect you to lie, when you can lie about Ebola. Did Bayern negotiate with kroos or they did not?
Negotiations indeed yet you were here wailing like one of Bob Marley's backup singers. You are infinitely phoolish

toba:
Which social media? What about Nairaland?
I will not do your research for you

toba:
Shut up troll im asking you to provide a proof to back up ur silly claim
Why not provide proof to counter my claim. Sergio Ignoramus

toba:
Story story. Prove to us here that Lahm and gotze are comparable. On what basis can you compare them in terms of popularity? Tell me the terms and stop whining.
They are very comparable! And this was even before he decided a World Cup Final. You think FC Bayern is phoolish that we splurged on the biggest talent to come out of Germany in recent years! An opinion shared by greats like Sammer and Der Kaiser himself?

toba:
See this mumu. Your claim is that popularity is a factor in Bayern's wages. Since Alcantara is earning more than Robben, is he more popular than Robben? Stop running from question. Youre the one bringing issues up here.

I'm not suprised at your stoopidity! Someone that cannot tell the difference between injury and illness cannot be expected to make any sort of sense. You still have not proven me wrong. Alcantara being on a higher salary than Robben does not mean popularity is not a factor! If popularity does not matter why is Adidas paying £70m for Man United and less than half for Bayern? Their on-pitch performance? FOH!

toba:
Arsenal that bought him never demanded for him? This guy needs help. A serious one at that

You are not in demand if only one team is actively interested in your service. You are too phoolish to grasp this

toba:
If bayern was right to have bought lahm, Arsenal did a good job in Buying lehmann

I don't know whatchu talking about Willis? We bought Lahm? Lahm that joined Bayern at age 11? Even if you insist that it was a sale how does it apply to Lehmann's case you bloody eediot!

toba:
Just continue to embarrass yourself with your lack of understanding. We are talking in retrospect which is the 2000s season. your post says

A40: Maybe Arsenal also landed the calibre of Benatia, Alonso and Lewandowski in the same transfer season.

I'm asking you whether they were available and Arsenal failed to sign them. You probably didnt understand what youre posting. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Awolowo is weeping in his grave at your ignorance! You are a disgrace to your race. You don't even know what calibre means yet you keep asking me fcuktardious after fcuktardious questions.
There are always quality players available in every transfer window but how much you pay for them determines your efficiency in the market. I said we have gotten the best value for money in this transfer window! Instead of you to point out a team that has matched this you are busy chatting endless megedefegede

toba:

Pathetic and shameless liar. Sho were you talking about? BTW, it was clear as emphasized in my response that i was talking about Ballak in the 2006 season before the WC

Shut up you malignant douchegoblin! The subject matter was Kroos and not Ballack

toba:

And your evidence is? Dont just post rubbish. Back them up. Troll

I dont need 3 hours to respond to a troll. This one will take me about 13 mins from the time i logged in to dismember

Cool story!

toba:

What were you trying to say?

That you are dim!

toba:

Dont go hanging yourself. just calm down. For how long was Boateng injured in 2012 before Badstuber got injured?
Was Mertesacker ill or injured? Why are you phoolish like this? Does a player that was merely ill need slow re-introduction back in the team? Why wasn't Hummels slowly reintroduced. Ret@rded ewok
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
toba:
Your attempt to always twist issues when theyre against you wouldnt work with me. Badstuber is injured, but will his current injury keep him away from football for 2 years? Sick fella
No one hopes he is out that long but can you bet that its not a possibility you ignorant piece of shyte!

toba:

With your agitations, its obvious your are the one that needs that help. Just dont hang yourself.
Story for the gods

toba:
You have issues. this is what i said

Since you claimed Almost all your predictions kindly provide evidence for this comment Youre yet to show me the one that has failed talkless of almost all. Almost all means more than half. You havent even quoted me to show a failure. Whether i said Karim bellarabi would star and he didnt star to earn a German cap. My posts are here for everyone. Post the one that failed., Mumu
Shut up you disgusting he-goat! You were caught pants down plagiarizing the other day! When you get exposed again you would now lie that you heard it on TV. Ewu ara!

From Badstuber, to Boa-TANK, Goetze and your pre-World Cup false alarms your archive of failure is vast

toba:
You cant win an argument like this. Badstuber told you this or how did you know? I see since you said a player that slumped on the field is suffering from Ebola, what else will you not say?
You are the phool still waiting for John Stockton to join Nairaland what ignorance are you not capable of?

toba:

Yes i know. You attempt to answer the ones that you have little idea about and run away from the others
You are a glutton for punishment a masochist with no decorum! You have been dispatched effortlessly too many times so if what you type is worth a response I'd respond and dissect you like cadaver as usual

toba:

Bloody liar. Thats the lack of class i talked about in your post. I give evidence for my posts. Give us the link. Haba. Stop saying rubbish. young man
Better go through the previous pages cause if you are still expecting me to repost what I took the pains to type but you phoolishly refused to read or understand then you need to swallow battery acid and stop stealing oxygen meant for other more useful organisms

toba:

You talk and cant defend what you say.

this is unrepentant troll.

A40 said on Friday, 26 September 2014 at 08:08 AM:

'You are not moved yet you are up by six to reply my post! If that is not torture I don't know what to call it'

whereas you are the one responding to me almost instantly. This shows what responding to my post does to you. Keep it up troll

Calm yourself down. Its known already that you lack class. So trying so hard to impress, wouldn't help your case
Hahaha see this oloriburuku ajigunjaale! What a hypocritical oxygen thief! You have now stooped so low to edit my posts time to buttress your non-existent point! A-40 reply you at 8 am in the morning? You would soon swallow that lying tongue of yours Insha Allahu

We have seen your classlessness in 3D and HD. Ekwensu like you

toba:

Even before you left for the land of Kawasaki you were replying A-40 before breakfast you are back you are still replying a ninja before you have breakfast yet you have the gall to claim someone's life would not be complete if they don't quote you. Mumu. You a great liar and a pathetic one. Your last post was made on the 26th of September and the one you responded to was made by toba: 1:07pm On Oct 05

1 pm is when they take breakfast in your house abi? You be proper mumu.
Was it not after you were chastised that you started posting at different times? What were your response times prior to those dates you posted above! Before you were called out for your eediocy! Telling more lies than OJ and Oscar combined you are a vile and disgusting human being infact you should be publicly spat on by everyone in your community both young and aged
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
Robben redestroyed the career of Cashley COle again

1-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Rome is in ruins

Bayern destroys Roma

Ashley rapeeed brutally
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
[size=14pt]The last time I saw the Romans taking a beating like that, Hannibal and his forces were rampaging through all of the 'Empire'.[/size]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
And tonight we bury the Romans on their ground, I said it, now we have a pep guardiola team not jupp inherited team, love u
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
No surprise why Bayern got an invite by the pope. because Bayern in this form makes sick people healthy again, blind people seeing again and deaf people can hear again after being blessed by Bayerns presence

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
They said na because of weak Bundesliga Bayern dey shine

Roma the second best team in Italy taken apart even worse than Buli division 2

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
rome was not build in a day
but it was destroyed in 35 min

Bayern!!!!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
The way we play is a beauty to the eyes ...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Roma scores 1

We have taken our foot off the gas now.

ROma might need goal difference help in the race for second place
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Robbery connection

1-6
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
I can see some guys smiling... grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
raumdeuter:
No surprise why Bayern got an invite by the pope. because Bayern in this form makes sick people healthy again, blind people seeing again and deaf people can hear again after being blessed by Bayerns presence
Breaking News: Pope Francis says he has no business with r@pists and has subsequently turned down the possibility of meeting with the Bavarians
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
The scoreline would have been more embarrassing if Alaba had a stonger right foot
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
It will not be well with that ignorant fork-tongued orisa worshipper hating on Goetze and Boa-TANK and the midfield mafioso Xabi Alonso

raumdeuter:
They said na because of weak Bundesliga Bayern dey shine

Roma the second best team in Italy taken apart even worse than Buli division 2
The best team in EPL could not beat them in their own building. Abeg bone these guys! Bundesliga has nothing to prove! At the last World Cup we destroyed all comers. Haters gonna hate potatoes gonna potate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
7-up 2.0. Tbh I never experred it! I think Roma were a bit sloppy at the back! But credit to them they came out and made it a game. I feel bad for them because I want them to qualify ahead of City fortunately their goal difference is merely a -1 so there is hope All things being equal they have their destiny in their hands. City still have to visit them at the Olimpico and I bet it would be hellfire. Personally I want us to go and destroy City at the Etihad just to clear their doubts about our superiority

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpO9iZ-lyOI

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.