Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1080307 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lets just take the 1-0 and get out of here. More work needs to be done in our midfield

Hopefully Ribery, Thiago and Schweini return soon enough
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Full time.

3 points clean sheet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
The Musa take use Benatia shock me o.

Lewy must be getting frustrated of his lack of goals.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:12am On Oct 01, 2014
Well now that we have identified CSKA as the whipping boys of the group it is very crucial we don't drop more points than necessary against Roma in the double header Benatia better turn up in that game cos their fans are going to give him fire. I suspected Roma would be a very tricky outfit and its looking like the case atm! They could easily have been top of the group if not for the cheap penalty awarded against them at the Etihad

My take on today's game

We really are struggling going forward if not for the fact that Lewandowski came on a free I would have been accusing Dortmund of scamming us lol! The guy just dey fall hand mehn. He's so tepid, indecisive and blunt in front of goal its almost like he's being hypnotized

Benatia struggled too I don't know if its lack of match practice but definitely could have done much better

Neuer was boss as usual!

Lahm had some lapses in concentration could have easily cost us a penalty

Robben was a tad too quiet for me but Goetze was the liveliest and most dangerous of our attacking 4 IMO

It was a ho-hum match to be fair I guess the atmosphere did not help either but we just did enough to win which is a good sign, our defence is also keeping us in games we've not conceded in 568mins in all competitions now

Smh for Schalke who couldn't handle business against Maribor at home!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:15am On Oct 01, 2014
Loool this Mueller na certified were. Trolled Kramer hard saying he was so knocked out he wanted to swap shirts with the ref, called him Gerd and congratulated him for winning the 74 World Cup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LSbiyKR8Q4
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
A very good night for BuLi teams today.
Dortmund struggling in the league with only 7 points after 6 games are on top of group D with 6 points and 5 goals after in 2 games played. Also 0 goals conceded!

Leverkusen did well tonight, though, they could've avoided conceding that goal.

The 4 BuLi teams would make it to the knockout stages. Schalke need to up their game!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
MATCHDAY2 summary

Bundesliga 3 wins 1 draw 0 loss
EPL 2 wins 1 draws 1 loss
La Liga 2 wins 0 draws 2 losses
Serie A 0 win, 1 draw 1 loss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
I really don't know what Dortmund's problems are in the league yes they are dealing with a serious injury crisis but so are we

Leverkussen impressed me today though they had no business losing to Monaco to begin with. Heung Min Son is a real livewire in that lineup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
According to goal.com we are tracking Croatian wonderkid, Coric. He passed the necessary tests but I don't know what's keeping Bayern from making an official bid.

He's been compared to some greats, and Ronaldinho is his role model. Barca, Chelsea and Roma are also interested.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
Lewangooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaalllllllllski!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
Robben makes it 2-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
What an effort, Alonso!

Shaqiri is the most useless person in Allianz Arena today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
Lewy makes it 3-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
Lewandoski double

Dortmund, Schalke and Leverkusen losing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
Brilliant save by Neuer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
I wonder how u guys manage To get urself excited at winning buli games(annual stroll to the title) undecided

I'm supposed to be reading posts of how excited u are at the manner in which games are won (like flowing footie, tiki taka, watevz) dancing around nakeddd that you are winning buli games. Pfft.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
The same way we manage to get excited beating teams from your league on a regular basis

3 weeks ago we stomped over the EPL champions , How much easier can it get
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
raumdeuter:
The same way we manage to get excited beating teams from your league on a regular basis

3 weeks ago we stomped over the EPL champions , How much easier can it get
lol.
Ok.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
If ANy EPL fan had any shame they would keep quiet for the forseeable future

How can you be proud of a league whose champion is molested all over Europe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Robbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
Robben makes it 4
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
Nice game today!

The whole attack was terrific though, Robben denied Lewy a hat rick
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Surgical win lads.

I quite enjoyed it. And seems like Lewandowski just came alive.

Wey my boss A40 go since?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
raumdeuter:
MATCHDAY2 summary

Bundesliga 3 wins 1 draw 0 loss
EPL 2 wins 1 draws 1 loss
La Liga 2 wins 0 draws 2 losses
Serie A 0 win, 1 draw 1 loss

Can they now tell me how the bundesliga is a Shyte ? Germany against England in the UEFA champions league so far I a 2-0 abi I wrong ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
Dortmund lose again

Hmmmn. Seems it's going to be an even easier ride for Bayern this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
A40:

You better save your pity for yourself!
No the pity is for you.

A40:

I asked you a simple question was Robben's injuries as bad as this? Did he tear his ACL twice in quick succession? Was he out of football for almost 2 years?
lies are part of your soul. this was your comment

A40 said:

What else can reliability mean you phucking ret@rd?
By January Badstuber would have been out for 24 out of 25 months? Is that a player to be relied upon.

It has nothing to do with Robben. However, i will answer you. Badstuber's current injury isnt as bad as the earlier one was.

A40:

Shut up you douche! Almost all your predictions have come to naught! Guys like Boa-TANK and Goetze who you thought wouldn't amount to much are making you look dumber and dumber by the post. Your oloriburuku na WI-MAX you utter a word and the opposite comes to light like we've seen with Badstuber and the latter players I mentioned
Just dont go and kill yourself with frustration. Since you claimed Almost all your predictions kindly provide evidence for this comment. eg about badstuber, about bellarabi, about the buli etc. just cite the Almost all your predictions

A40:

And it lasted for how long? You seem to be the only eediot that doesn't know Dante is no longer a guaranteed starter at Bayern. If Benatia is fit Dante would certainly ride the bench while Boa-TANK is an unquestioned starter. Shame on you
Point is Dante Badstuber pair did happen as predicted before the start of the buli.

A40:

Bwahahaha! Toba the jinxman in full-effect! I never believed in bad-luck till I came across this unfortunate fellow

And Badstuber told you that the injury he got in Germany was caused by a discourse on NL? Ans the damn question or get out of here

A40:

You are still waiting for John Stockton?
Who is John Stockton?

A40:

Ok ooh keep waiting your refusal to understand simple sarcasm would always make you look phoolish
So the ebola talk is about Saka abi na sarcasm?

A40:

Naaah they must win all the time nau because their fore-fathers invented football! We are talking about performing and going beyond their projected limit this densington is asking me if they won something
I will ask you simple question and you stop posting rubbish. Answer with a yes or No. Prior to 2014, did Germany win any competition despite being favorites?

A40:

Man FOH! If you are too lazy to click back a couple of pages that's hardly my business. I'm not responsible for your cerebral palsy
Shut up. You became idle to the extent of checking 15 pages just to troll my post and see if i discussed Bayern's mid filed, Its houldnt be difficult to dig same pages to find evidence to back up your claim.

A40:

Hahaha look at this uncommon phool!
Look at this uncommon troll

A40:

I'm sure you are the first man to travel from your village hence you feel the need to come here and bleat like a mandrill on steroids.
Really? which village im i from? How many people have traveled before in my village

A40:

I'm sure my verbal assault landed on your oloriburuku head like a guided tomahawk missile and left you needing a full week to come up with a coherent response either that or I messed with your fragile psyche enough that you felt the need to prove a point. Either way its still a lose-lose for you
I pray you wouldn't commit suicide with the way you're going. your post says

A40 said on Friday, 26 September 2014 at 08:08 AM:
'You are not moved yet you are up by six to reply my post! If that is not torture I don't know what to call it'

whereas my response wasnt made to the post till about a week later. So who is the liar here? Was my last response made by 6:00am like you claimed?

A40:

You have been made to look phoolish already!
By who and where? Stop deceiving yourself young man

A40:

Why were you claiming moral high ground when you were neck-deep in the insult games you bloody hypocrite
With who? I'm pointing out your lack of morals to you and you're here talking off point

A40:

Nucca spare me the details!
I posted facts. Can you go against facts?

A40:

Who cares if you just came back from Alcatraz?
You should care

A40:

You are still up at 4:30 am replying A-40 before breakfast!
Really? Were you by my side when i replying a troll like you?

A40:

Lmaooo the day I'm out to reply a faceless someone on NL before 8 am in the morning is the day North and South Korea would unite.
Put your hands together for your self

A40:

That you feel the need to impress me by telling me where you traveled to and for whatever purpose without prompting only highlights your inferiority complex. You are pathetic!
Not at all, just to prove to you that you lied about the time i make my post. I reply you troll A-40 before serious work starts. Trolls aren't serious people
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
A40:

You are making more noise than a beehive!
Really? ok wait and see

A40:

You still can't prove shyte!
I dont need to post shyte! but will post fact

A40:

Show where I explicitly said a player died from Ebola, your poor understanding of English would always be your Achilles heel
You want to embarrass yourself and i will gracefully help you.

A40 said A40(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06:
A player has never slumped on the pitch before? Ewu ara

here on https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/240#26078146

I replied you with

toba: 9:05am On Sep 08 After suffering from?
here on
https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/240#26118641

your explicit response

A40(m): 11:40am On Sep 08 Ebola

here on
https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/240#26122186

When called upon to show us the player that slumped and died after suffereing from ebola, to date, youre yet to do so. Arent you a liar and a troll?

A40:

Go and kill any and everyone that ever taught you English grin grin grin This phool cannot even tell the difference between I can and I did. This is not a fair fight! Mayweather would not step in the ring with Vitali Klitschko even for $100m why are you tempting fate? Are you a masochist?
hahahaha A40 A40 A40, how many times did i post you handle here now? You've done that on couple of occasions. You said you can and you've done that and would still do it. Several questions have been asked and you left them unanswered or post irrelevant response just to shift focus.

A40:

I've told you times without number that if you think I'm remotely bothered by your words you should seek psychiatric evaluation.
Of course i know. Infact everyone knows. Just that you click the quote buttom to respond to the same words that doesnt move you. How inconsistent you are. SMH

A40:

You are a colossal phool and hypocrite you missed the moral high road a couple of exits ago.
Really? How did you know this?

Who are the people that tried to calm me down and what was my response to them? Dyslexic eran iya osogbo like you
homesteady said
homesteady:

thats why their thread is very boring! just 2 people spamming the thread with long senseless crap!
and your response

A40:

Dude why not have a coke and a smile and STFU!
See how irrational you are? I feel so sorry for you

A40:

More proof that you are not fit to engage me in a battle of wits.
Really? tell me what i dont know

A40:

Even your attempt at humor is lame! You must be a boring recluse
humour ko. horror ni. Wetin consign me with this one. mtceeeeeew

A40:

Did you lament that we did nothing to keep Kroos or not? Maybe when you answer that we can debate further
Ok. Youve agreed that you lied that No negotiations was done, whereas there was a negotiation.

A40:

Germany's next big talent, World cup decider cannot be as popular as Bayern captain? This boy is infinitely phoolish! Do you think popularity is by how many years you have played the game? Can you even prove I'm wrong by this assertion?
Prove it here that 'Germany's [b]next big talen[/b]t' is as popular as an established star. Just prove it

A40:

That's why I said popularity is a factor in deciding wages instead of proving popularity doesn't matter at all you are asking me if Alcantara is more popular than Robben. You are too intellectually lazy to even make a stronger case and you are simply stuck on neutral asking me the same old phoolish question
Shut up and stop whining. Prove to us here that Thiago Alcantara is more popular than Arjen Robben

A40:

In the comity of goalkeepers who was Jens Lehmann at the time?
The number one goal keeper to replace David Seaman
A40:

What was the demand for him and what was his resell value?
Ask Bayern why they bought Butt from Levekusen.

A40:

You are just a village eediot and I would keep exposing your folly!
Which village is that sef?

A40:

Maybe Arsenal also landed the calibre of Benatia, Alonso and Lewandowski in the same transfer season.
Maybe im missing something. in 2002/2003 where were Benatia and Lewandowski? That Arsenal didnt see them

A40:

I know you are still pained we let your orisa go but that was another astute decision
Which orisa is that?

A40:

Lool see this !mbecile! My claim was that my response had nothing to do with Ballack stop displaying your inability to read
bloody and pathetic liar. Your claim is up there and dont attempt this cos it wouldn't work A40:
When and where did Ballack come from in this convo?

A40:

What a strawman! If your orisa was not rejected why are you here complaining?
Why was he lamenting and disrespecting the club that made him who he is today. What an ingrate
Which orisa is that?

A40:

But you are up before 5 am to respond to A-4 0 you are seriously confused
Your evidence for this? Ive ever responded to you from 12am to 6:00am before? Simple yes or No. No stories pluuuuuse

A40:

Your lies crashed Nairaland. You can swallow otapiapia if you want
Who told youi this? You've been repeating same thing over and over again, yet nothing to show for it. Kai, you're really losing it guy

A40:

Bleh
meaning?

A40:

Minimal/negligible role
I see. It means they actually had caps for the national team are claimed on WIKI

A40:

Keep asking me phoolish questions. I didn't know common cold is also an injury! English would always be your downfall. Why wasn't Hummels slowly reintroduced when he suffered the same 'injury'

The Final nko?
Why then are you condemning PEP Guardiola over Badstuber?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
to other issues

Does anyone know this guy in the buli? Firmino Ive been watching this chap seldomly play and im impressed with his performance. Buli now have couple of talented Brazilians
He may not have any CL experience, but he has a long-term future; Kaka doesn't. 25 goals/19 assist in 46 games worth an international call-up. May be dunga can look down here but i dont know if its possible
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
barackohandso:
Dortmund lose again
Hmmmn. Seems it's going to be an even easier ride for Bayern this season
Everything went south for Dortmund when Olli Kirch got injured.

Post UCL, Im not happy that only Bayern is well equipped to compete in 3 competitions without faulting. See The 3 other teams Bayer, BVB and Schalke. They do well in one at a time embarassed angry sad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Schmidt is such a great coach, he's made Kießling into a reliable Champions League scorer. 3 goals in qualifiers, scored the opener during the week.

Karim Bellarabi called up to Löw's Germany team to face Poland & Ireland. Fully deserves it, has had a sensational start to the season. I talked about him returning to BAYER days before the start of the BULI season.

Anyone wanna fault my prediction? grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
toba:
Everything went south for Dortmund when Olli Kirch got injured.

Post UCL, Im not happy that only Bayern is well equipped to compete in 3 competitions without faulting. See The 3 other teams Bayer, BVB and Schalke. They do well in one at a time embarassed angry sad

It makes the league more boring, and it can even affect bayern in the UCL when they meet a tough opponent
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
barackohandso:

It makes the league more boring, and it can even affect bayern in the UCL when they meet a tough opponent
You're very correct. Bayern would win it again. 2013 2014 and 2015.

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.