Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1074112 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
Robben was MOTM for me no question the finesse for that opening goal lasan you no fit do am for FIFA 14.

Mueller and Goetze were badass! And so was Boa-TANK and Alonso. Btw I'm really impressed by the quality of Bernat's deliveries I noticed that in the City game too he could have easily had 2 assists

Ribery should never shave that beard! Its Gangsta!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 12:08am On Oct 22, 2014
A40:

Chale what dey happen? na International break cause my absence + busy-ness. How the kokolets dem?

Good to have u back o Baba.

I dey o. Chilling, scheming like a true player. Bia Kokolets ke? grin grin...... Awon Girlz dey watch my every move no spoil show for me abeg grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:30am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
The Bayern team went to offer an apology to the Pope for desecrating the eternal city.

And gave him a gift

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ribery,Robben,Mueller,Goetze and Lewandowski all on target. By the time that frontline is fully integrated we might look like the showtime Lakers! Goetze and Mueller seem to have formed an understanding already
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
chic2pimp:

Good to have u back o Baba.

I dey o. Chilling, scheming like a true player. Bia Kokolets ke? grin grin...... Awon Girlz dey watch my every move no spoil show for me abeg grin grin
Come to think of it na less than 3 weeks I dey off here e no tey like that na

Eyin omo-oro we don hear your tape finish. Shey person wey get harem care if the members dey watch?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:03am On Oct 23, 2014
The 4 BuLi representatives cruise to victory!
Bundesliga is weak shaa

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:36am On Oct 23, 2014
Lordave:
The 4 BuLi representatives cruise to victory!
Bundesliga is weak shaa

Abi o. Buli is weak yet they are beating everyone in Europe.

17 goals scored 4 conceded this game week alone.

Only 3 teams have won all their games. 2 of them are German sides.

Weak league

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 3:48am On Oct 23, 2014
Every league have their ups and downs
Your league just happens to be on top right now u won't be there forever.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:18am On Oct 23, 2014
SIRcumalot:
Your league just happens to be on top right now u won't be their forever.

That's not what we are saying, ur league is like a metal coated with gold but claiming to be real complete gold ... Your league is show biz .....

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 5:45am On Oct 23, 2014
Davidbanky:

That's not what we are saying, ur league is like a metal coated with gold but claiming to be real complete gold ... Your league is show biz .....
It is competitive,which makes it more interesting.
Forgive the world for choosing not to watch Bayern beat the crap out of the other 19 teams.

And oh the La liga is on top not the bundesliga.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Forgive the world for choosing not to watch Bayern beat the crap out of the other 19 teams.

Bundesliga has more talents ....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2014
SIRcumalot:

which yeye league is competitive? EPL abi La liga?
Brother, park one side o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2014
German teams in UEFA Champions Leagueso far:
4 Teams
3 Matchdays
9 Wins
2 Draws
1 Loss
30 Goals scored
8 Goals conceded

Yet bad belle people are still bleating over competitiveness

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by homesteady(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2014
I hope it will not end up like last year UCL where one team removed 3 German teams in a row gringrin Can someone remind me what was the joint aggregate score?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Explain to us how it's competitive and more interesting.

Chelsea have won more games than Bayern this season.

In all the top leagues, epl currently has the biggest distance between 1st and 2nd

So can you support your claims

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
SIRcumalot:
Your league just happens to be on top right now u won't be there forever.

This is not saying much. Currently are you in agreement that epl is wack
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
raumdeuter:

In all the top leagues, epl currently has the biggest distance between 1st and 2nd

The gulf between the EPL clubs financial,player quality,squad size isn't as wide as the bundesliga this makes the competition interesting.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
SIRcumalot:

The gulf between the EPL clubs financial,player quality,squad size isn't as wide as the bundesliga this makes the competition interesting.

How do you determine this player quality differential, Squad size difference

Are you telling us any club in EPL comes close to Man Utd in terms of finances?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
raumdeuter:

How do you determine this player quality differential, Squad size difference

Are you telling us any club in EPL comes close to Man Utd in terms of finances?

Chelsea,Man city and Man utd have the financial muscle to compete with each other.
Obviously we're talking about the ability to buy whoever you want.
Your squad is bigger,deeper and better than any other in the bundesliga same could be said for the top EPL only we have four clubs with similar quality.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Chelsea,Man city and Man utd have the financial muscle to compete with each other.
Obviously we're talking about the ability to buy whoever you want.
Your squad is bigger,deeper and better than any other in the bundesliga same could be said for the top EPL only we have four clubs with similar quality.
Who are these four clubs? Please amuse me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
A40:

Who are these four clubs? Please amuse me
City,man utd,liverpool and Chelsea
Their Squad is better than the other EPl teams na.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Liverpool has a squad? That's news to me.

Minus the hype I don't see how Liverpool's squad or first 11 is any better than Schalke

Huntelaar is better than the combination of Sturridge Ballotelli and lallana.

Draxler would murder sterling Coutinho

While Boateng would perform better than Gerrard.

Howedes is better than any defender in Liverpool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:03am On Oct 25, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Liverpool? Naah braah City and Chelsea are the only big teams I see seriously challenging for the title. Liverpool have a decidedly average squad and as for Man U the names are definitely not matching the performance so while they might seem to have quality we are surely not seeing it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:11am On Oct 25, 2014
That city team would be ripped by shreds by any of Bayern or Dortmund.

Bayern and Dortmund wOuld comfortably beat 99% of epl sides home, away and neutral ground

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 12:16am On Oct 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

Liverpool has a squad? That's news to me.

Minus the hype I don't see how Liverpool's squad or first 11 is any better than Schalke

Huntelaar is better than the combination of Sturridge Ballotelli and lallana.

Draxler would murder sterling Coutinho

While Boateng would perform better than Gerrard.

Howedes is better than any defender in Liverpool
You misunderstood my post
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:33am On Oct 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

I tire o ... Hahahahah
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:39am On Oct 25, 2014
raumdeuter:
That city team would be ripped by shreds by any of Bayern or Dortmund.

Bayern and Dortmund wOuld comfortably beat 99% of epl sides home, away and neutral ground

Been trying to make them see this all this years, all I hear Is that a team in the bottom in England can upset a big team in England, so I ask where it doesn't happen ? They also said they have more than two teams fighting for the top spot, to me it has always been two, Chelsea city this year, the same last year, but my only question is, if the money that was used to upgrade Chelsea, man city, Tottenham and Liverpool used on any small German teams, I wonder what the bundesliga would have become ? They know that in terms of quality of players they no reach ... Overhyped league, they better check it online, it's there as overhyped too

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 4:52am On Oct 25, 2014
How many teams are in the race for the Bundesliga title ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:27am On Oct 25, 2014
Davidbanky:

Been trying to make them see this all this years, all I hear Is that a team in the bottom in England can upset a big team in England, so I ask where it doesn't happen ?

Its basically ignorance. And intellectual laziness

This season Sociedad has beaten Madrid, newly promoted Cologne, Hamburg have all beaten Dortmund this season

They also said they have more than two teams fighting for the top spot, to me it has always been two, Chelsea city this year, the same last year,

Who are the two teams fighting for the league this season when Chelsea is already 5 points ahead of nearest rival
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:28am On Oct 25, 2014
SIRcumalot:
How many teams are in the race for the Bundesliga title ?

Currently Bayern and Borrousia Mochengladbach. How many teams are in the race for this EPL title?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

Currently Bayern and Borrousia Mochengladbach. How many teams are in the race for this EPL title?
This is too funny
Let's see if Mochengladbach still aspire to the throne after this weekend meeting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.