Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1080459 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lord! Just when i thought the coast was clear and we had seen the last of these silly arguments. .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
pkasso:
Lord! Just when i thought the coast was clear and we had seen the last of these silly arguments. .
Chairman no vex. It's one of those things Jare. Anyway, I will still be posting confirmed and non common stories about German football and the buli to make this thread alive

Arsenal playing Chelsea now and I just saw Joachim low in the stadium. What's he doing in London.

took couple of snapshots

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
mourinho and Wenger wan fight boxing. make I post the snapshot below
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
toba:

lies are part of your soul. this was your comment

A40 said:

What else can reliability mean you phucking ret@rd?
By January Badstuber would have been out for 24 out of 25 months? Is that a player to be relied upon.

It has nothing to do with Robben. However, i will answer you. Badstuber's current injury isnt as bad as the earlier one was.
Shut up you Sergio Ignoramus! Was I not proven right and you proven clueless as usual? Where is Badstuber now weyrey alaso

toba:

Just dont go and kill yourself with frustration. Since you claimed Almost all your predictions kindly provide evidence for this comment. eg about badstuber, about bellarabi, about the buli etc. just cite the Almost all your predictions
Lool you need medical help! I can see Aro in your future if you continue acting like a lunatic.

From your failure predictions for Boa-TANK to the false alarms you were raising before the World Cup to the dream or should I say hallucination partnership of Dante and Badstuber

toba:
Point is Dante Badstuber pair did happen as predicted before the start of the buli.
You are a phool! The argument was about the reliability of Badstuber not whether he would play or not! I don't think any well meaning fan would not want to see Badstuber back in action

toba:
And Badstuber told you that the injury he got in Germany was caused by a discourse on NL? Ans the damn question or get out of here
Son FOH your predictions jinxed Badstuber. You are a phucking jinxman

toba:
Who is John Stockton?
Dakun use google and stop asking me this phucktardious question

toba:
So the ebola talk is about Saka abi na sarcasm?
You mean you just realized this? Damn you are slow

toba:
I will ask you simple question and you stop posting rubbish. Answer with a yes or No. Prior to 2014, did Germany win any competition despite being favorites?
I can't be arsed to answer yet another retardeen question from you! Stop veering from the main issue which is Germany almost always do better than Friendly matches before the tournament suggests

toba:
Shut up. You became idle to the extent of checking 15 pages just to troll my post and see if i discussed Bayern's mid filed, Its houldnt be difficult to dig same pages to find evidence to back up your claim.
You talk like a moose? You want me to repost what I already posted less than 3 weeks ago? You would wait till your bones creak of arthritis before I do that

toba:
Really? which village im i from? How many people have traveled before in my village
Lool what a farm tool

toba:
I pray you wouldn't commit suicide with the way you're going. your post says

A40 said on Friday, 26 September 2014 at 08:08 AM:
'You are not moved yet you are up by six to reply my post! If that is not torture I don't know what to call it'

whereas my response wasnt made to the post till about a week later. So who is the liar here? Was my last response made by 6:00am like you claimed?
You are a goat! Wasn't it after I chastised you for being a confused phuck! That you opted to change your post times. You just dey phool yourself! And I'm laughing to stupor here

toba:

With who? I'm pointing out your lack of morals to you and you're here talking off point
You are just a self-righteous, hypocritical, lying POS. You lack morals and scruples

toba:

Not at all, just to prove to you that you lied about the time i make my post. I reply you troll A-40 before serious work starts. Trolls aren't serious people
You must be terminally mad! Even before you left for the land of Kawasaki you were replying A-40 before breakfast you are back you are still replying a ninja before you have breakfast yet you have the gall to claim someone's life would not be complete if they don't quote you. Special koboko is needed to flog your head and chase the demons dancing sekem out of there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
toba:
You want to embarrass yourself and i will gracefully help you.

A40 said A40(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06:
A player has never slumped on the pitch before? Ewu ara

here on https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/240#26078146

I replied you with

toba: 9:05am On Sep 08 After suffering from?
here on
https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/240#26118641

your explicit response

A40(m): 11:40am On Sep 08 Ebola

here on
https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/240#26122186

When called upon to show us the player that slumped and died after suffereing from ebola, to date, youre yet to do so. Arent you a liar and a troll?

Hahahahaha this guy is an eediot ooh! This is why I said you would not understand sarcasm if it macheted you in the face! But on a serious note you don't even have an argument! I never explicitly said a player died from Ebola! You still haven't proven shyte you phool!

toba:

hahahaha A40 A40 A40, how many times did i post you handle here now? You've done that on couple of occasions. You said you can and you've done that and would still do it. Several questions have been asked and you left them unanswered or post irrelevant response just to shift focus.

I only answer the few sensible questions you ask, only an eediot would answer the rest. Name one sensible question you asked I didn't answer. If its relevant or germane I answer if it isn't its ignored no matter how hard you bawl or whine, that's just how I roll

toba:

Of course i know. Infact everyone knows. Just that you click the quote buttom to respond to the same words that doesnt move you. How inconsistent you are. SMH

Mr Voltron I only told you to move your Kroos talk to the Madrid thread. No be offence I commit na?

toba:

Who are the people that tried to calm me down and what was my response to them? Dyslexic eran iya osogbo like you
homesteady said

and your response

See how irrational you are? I feel so sorry for you

Hahaha egba mi! Can you not read or are you physically or spiritually blind? Or both? Does that poster sound like someone trying to calm you down? What kind of ret@rdeen is this

toba:

Ok. Youve agreed that you lied that No negotiations was done, whereas there was a negotiation.

I didn't admit shyte. FOH

toba:

Prove it here that 'Germany's [b]next big talen[/b]t' is as popular as an established star. Just prove it

Go to social media and find out more! This ignoramus does not know that younger player's can be more popular than established ones! I'm sure you think Neymar is not more or as popular as Puyol. You think popularity is by how long you have been playing?

toba:

Shut up and stop whining. Prove to us here that Thiago Alcantara is more popular than Arjen Robben

I said Alcantara is more popular than Robben? Your case na only MFM fit solve am! This your stoopidity no be oju lasan oo

toba:

The number one goal keeper to replace David Seaman

Big deal! He was 34 and certainly wasn't in demand

toba:

Ask Bayern why they bought Butt from Levekusen.

I don't think fans were exactly jizzing when we bought Butt what's your point?

toba:

Maybe im missing something. in 2002/2003 where were Benatia and Lewandowski? That Arsenal didnt see them

Chimooo I said of their caliber and this phool with absolutely zero understanding of English is asking me were where Benatia and Lewandowski in 2002/2003? Dammnit so I have been arguing with an illiterate all this while? Abajo

toba:

bloody and pathetic liar. Your claim is up there and dont attempt this cos it wouldn't work A40:
When and where did Ballack come from in this convo?

Shut up your mouth! You ret@rd! I was not talking about Ballack in that particular post

toba:

Your evidence for this? Ive ever responded to you from 12am to 6:00am before? Simple yes or No. No stories pluuuuuse

I said you are up by 4:30 to compose a reply to A-40 before 8am! I didn't say you post from 12 to 6 am. You are obviously not well lettered. Anyone can tell you are too simple-minded and dense to not require at least 3 hours to compose a reply to A-40

toba:

I see. It means they actually had caps for the national team are claimed on WIKI

Ewu! Who said they didn't have caps?

toba:

Why then are you condemning PEP Guardiola over Badstuber?
This is rich from a phool that cannot differentiate illness from injury! Was Mertesacker away from football for almost 2 years? When would you learn to compare like for like for goodness sake!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Surgical win lads.
I quite enjoyed it. And seems like Lewandowski just came alive.
Wey my boss A40 go since?
Baba mi Hannover made it easy for Lewa with that asinine highline to be honest. Good to see him score he has lots of catching up to do shebi na person be Costa

That high line Hannover deployed was almost laughable! Its fun cos we were the ones that actually capitalized on it they made it too easy for us at times

Alonso wan put Zieler for highlight reel sha.

I heard Alcantara would be back for the Bremen game, Schweini's fate still unknown smh. Gaudino and Hojbjerg might still have to feature some more just to keep Lahm and Alonso fresh

2 weeks of extra rest for Lahm and Alonso probably Dante too who might not smell the Selecao anytime soon

Hopefully everyone comes back fit, Roma are not phucking around that team go worry ooh!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Bayern president Karl-Heinz Rummenigge was delighted with star winger Arjen Robben’s performance in his side’s 4-0 win over Hannover over the weekend.

Robben netted a brace, adding to the two scored by new Bayern signing Robert Lewandowski, as the Bavarians continued their unbeaten run in the Bundesliga, extending their gap at the top of the table to four points after seven encounters.

And club president Rummenigge was thrilled with the Dutchman’s display as he netted his third of the season so far, adding to his two assists.

"Arjen has been in incredible form recently," Rummenigge told German publication Bild.

"He already showed what he can do at the World Cup. He was unstoppable and no defender could hold on to him. Not even Spain's Sergio Ramos.

"It looks like he has managed to maintain this superb form. He has been amazing."

Robben is fast-approaching 100 club goals for his German side, having now scored 92 goals in 173 games, with 63 assists, since joining the Bundesliga outfit five years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:17am On Oct 07, 2014
Schalke sacks Keller and appoints Di Mateo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
Schalke appoints Di Matteo

I would have preferred they appoint Thomas Tuchel or Weinzerl
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
Anyone but that clueless Keller. Di Matteo is an ok appointment the Chelsea bus-parking debacle notwithstanding he played reasonably better football in his 1st full season in charge it was rubbish players like Torres that ultimately sealed his fate
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by homesteady(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
A40:
Anyone but that clueless Keller. Di Matteo is an ok appointment the Chelsea bus-parking debacle notwithstanding he played reasonably better football in his 1st full season in charge it was rubbish players like Torres that ultimately sealed his fate

Don't let Coogar cassh you for insulting torres grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2014
A40:

Hahahahaha this guy is an eediot ooh! This is why I said you would not understand sarcasm if it macheted you in the face! But on a serious note you don't even have an argument! I never explicitly said a player died from Ebola! You still haven't proven shyte you phool!
Shut up you bloody liar. After exposing you. instead of you to admit, youre here beating about the bush.

According to you here

A40 said A40(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06: A player has never slumped on the pitch before? Ewu ara. After suffering from

[b]A40(m): [/b]11:40am On Sep 08 Ebola

This isnt explicit enough right? Kai your lies has no bound and goes beyond borders. Can you tell us the player that slumped and died of eboLa? Im waiting.

here on https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/240#26078146

A40:

I only answer the few sensible questions you ask,
No. You left the ones that are beyond your comprehension. Thats all

A40:

only an eediot would answer the rest.
As usual. when something is beyond your comprehension, you chicken out

A40:

Name one sensible question you asked I didn't answer.
What do you understand by sensible question?

A40:

If its relevant or germane I answer if it isn't its ignored no matter how hard you bawl or whine, that's just how I roll
Of course as a self acclaimed troll, you can run from serious issues.

A40:

Mr Voltron I only told you to move your Kroos talk to the Madrid thread. No be offence I commit na?
Yet its very easy for you to continue to discuss about the same kroos on the Bayern thread?

A40:

Hahaha egba mi! Can you not read or are you physically or spiritually blind? Or both? Does that poster sound like someone trying to calm you down? What kind of ret@rdeen is this
Ive said it before that you need help. What was he trying to do? Incite you or urge you to continue to embarrass yourself? what about your response, How rational was it?

A40: Dude why not have a coke and a smile and STFU!

A40:

I didn't admit shyte. FOH
Since youre shameless, i expect you to lie, when you can lie about Ebola. Did Bayern negotiate with kroos or they did not?

A40:

Go to social media and find out more!
Which social media? What about Nairaland?

A40:

This ignoramus does not know that younger player's can be more popular than established ones!
Shut up troll im asking you to provide a proof to back up ur silly claim

A40:

I'm sure you think Neymar is not more or as popular as Puyol. You think popularity is by how long you have been playing?
Story story. Prove to us here that Lahm and gotze are comparable. On what basis can you compare them in terms of popularity? Tell me the terms and stop whining.

A40:

I said Alcantara is more popular than Robben? Your case na only MFM fit solve am! This your stoopidity no be oju lasan oo
See this mumu. Your claim is that popularity is a factor in Bayern's wages. Since Alcantara is earning more than Robben, is he more popular than Robben? Stop running from question. Youre the one bringing issues up here.

A40:

Big deal! He was 34 and certainly wasn't in demand
Arsenal that bought him never demanded for him? This guy needs help. A serious one at that

A40:

I don't think fans were exactly jizzing when we bought Butt what's your point?
If bayern was right to have bought lahm, Arsenal did a good job in Buying lehmann

A40:

Chimooo I said of their caliber and this phool with absolutely zero understanding of English is asking me were where Benatia and Lewandowski in 2002/2003? Dammnit so I have been arguing with an illiterate all this while? Abajo
Just continue to embarrass yourself with your lack of understanding. We are talking in retrospect which is the 2000s season. your post says

A40: Maybe Arsenal also landed the calibre of Benatia, Alonso and Lewandowski in the same transfer season.

I'm asking you whether they were available and Arsenal failed to sign them. You probably didnt understand what youre posting. embarassed embarassed embarassed

A40:

Shut up your mouth! You ret@rd! I was not talking about Ballack in that particular post
Pathetic and shameless liar. Sho were you talking about? BTW, it was clear as emphasized in my response that i was talking about Ballak in the 2006 season before the WC

A40:

I said you are up by 4:30 to compose a reply to A-40 before 8am!
And your evidence is? Dont just post rubbish. Back them up. Troll

A40:

I didn't say you post from 12 to 6 am.
What were you trying to say?

A40:

You are obviously not well lettered.
And your are a pure liar.

A40:

Anyone can tell you are too simple-minded and dense to not require at least 3 hours to compose a reply to A-40
I dont need 3 hours to respond to a troll. This one will take me about 13 mins from the time i logged in to dismember

A40:

Ewu! Who said they didn't have caps?
What were you trying to say?

A40:

This is rich from a phool that cannot differentiate illness from injury! Was Mertesacker away from football for almost 2 years? When would you learn to compare like for like for goodness sake!
Dont go hanging yourself. just calm down. For how long was Boateng injured in 2012 before Badstuber got injured?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2014
A40:

Shut up you Sergio Ignoramus! Was I not proven right and you proven clueless as usual? Where is Badstuber now weyrey alaso
Your attempt to always twist issues when theyre against you wouldnt work with me. Badstuber is injured, but will his current injury keep him away from football for 2 years? Sick fella

A40:

Lool you need medical help! I can see Aro in your future if you continue acting like a lunatic.
With your agitations, its obvious your are the one that needs that help. Just dont hang yourself.

A40:

From your failure predictions for Boa-TANK to the false alarms you were raising before the World Cup to the dream or should I say hallucination partnership of Dante and Badstuber
You have issues. this is what i said

Since you claimed Almost all your predictions kindly provide evidence for this comment Youre yet to show me the one that has failed talkless of almost all. Almost all means more than half. You havent even quoted me to show a failure. Whether i said Karim bellarabi would star and he didnt star to earn a German cap. My posts are here for everyone. Post the one that failed., Mumu

A40:

You are a phool!
You are a troll.

A40:

The argument was about the reliability of Badstuber not whether he would play or not! I don't think any well meaning fan would not want to see Badstuber back in action
Why then do you want to hang yourself over his matter?

A40:

Son FOH your predictions jinxed Badstuber. You are a phucking jinxman
You cant win an argument like this. Badstuber told you this or how did you know? I see since you said a player that slumped on the field is suffering from Ebola, what else will you not say?

A40:

Dakun use google and stop asking me this phucktardious question
Mumu. You mentioned that already on couple of occasions. What stops you from telling us more about it/him/her?

A40:

You mean you just realized this? Damn you are slow
Very obvious, you cant read. The question mark tells you what?
So the ebola talk is about Saka abi na sarcasm?

A40:

I can't be arsed to answer yet another retardeen question from you!
Yes i know. You attempt to answer the ones that you have little idea about and run away from the others

A40:

Stop veering from the main issue which is Germany almost always do better than Friendly matches before the tournament suggests
Hows that veering off the main issue?> Whats even the main issue?

A40:

You talk like a moose?
You talk like a retardeen?

A40:

You want me to repost what I already posted less than 3 weeks ago?

You would wait till your bones creak of arthritis before I do that
Bloody liar. Thats the lack of class i talked about in your post. I give evidence for my posts. Give us the link. Haba. Stop saying rubbish. young man

A40:

Lool what a farm tool
Smh. This is the best response to Really? which village im i from? How many people have traveled before in my village

You talk and cant defend what you say.

A40:

You are a goat! Wasn't it after I chastised you for being a confused phuck! That you opted to change your post times. You just dey phool yourself! And I'm laughing to stupor here
this is unrepentant troll.

A40 said on Friday, 26 September 2014 at 08:08 AM:

'You are not moved yet you are up by six to reply my post! If that is not torture I don't know what to call it'

whereas you are the one responding to me almost instantly. This shows what responding to my post does to you. Keep it up troll

A40:

You are just a self-righteous, hypocritical, lying POS. You lack morals and scruples
Calm yourself down. Its known already that you lack class. So trying so hard to impress, wouldn't help your case

A40:

You must be terminally mad!
And you must be terminally sick

Even before you left for the land of Kawasaki you were replying A-40 before breakfast you are back you are still replying a ninja before you have breakfast yet you have the gall to claim someone's life would not be complete if they don't quote you. [/quote] Mumu. You a great liar and a pathetic one. Your last post was made on the 26th of September and the one you responded to was made by toba: 1:07pm On Oct 05

1 pm is when they take breakfast in your house abi? You be proper mumu.

A40:

Special koboko is needed to flog your head and chase the demons dancing sekem out of there
You need to be taking to river Niger for spiritual cleansing grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2014
Congrats to Poland, heroic performance and historic victory. I read that the last time we were defeated was in 2007 qualifiers.

Lesson to Germany: Their resolve, patience, composure with their few chances won it. Were were keeping possession and running about the field without doing anything meaningful by scoring. Reminds me of Bayern last season.

Anyway, Much work to be done, but new players like Bellarabi, Rüdiger & Kramer really impressed. I spoke about Karim before the start of the season in August.

Important that Lahm, Klose, Mertesacker retired before they wore out their welcome. Germany have 20 months to sort things out. This is doable. Rues, Ozil, Gundogan, Gomez etc are still available.

in addition, Im also Looking forward to seeing any of Meyer, Can, Goretzka, Brandt, Volland & Werner joining the German team before Euro2016

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2014
Jerome Boateng still needs to learn how to tackle with his head. Drogba 2012 and on Saturday night again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2014
Check Euro qualifying tables for GERMANY, HOLLAND, SPAIN. These three giants have all lost games
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Manuel Neuer - 5
Good on the ball, but was at fault for the opening goal. Came out with the intention of being brave, but looked anything but as he punched at air. While his errors are so rare they're all the more shocking, this one isn't the reason Germany lost.

Antonio Rüdiger (83' subbed off) - 6
Good physical presence to deny Lewandowski in the first half and sent in a few crosses. Tidy enough but has some way to go to look anything like Lahm's natural successor

Mats Hummels - 7
Not at his best, but was still excellent in the tackle and even had a few attacking chances. Positionally lost for the second goal, but is getting better after a long time out.

Jerome Boateng - 6
Booked in the first half, unsure for the opener. Otherwise, as expected.

Erik Durm - 4
Lively and full of intent in the first, but missed a glorious chance in the second as he faded badly. Was too far from goal and outmuscled for Poland's second.

Toni Kroos - 5
Some neat and tidy passing, as is expected, but remains a concern defensively - was miles outside of the box for the opening goal. Lots of talk about stepping into the leadership role, but no sign of it.

Christoph Kramer (71' subbed off) - 7
Neat and tidy, ran plenty and looks to be a good long-term fit for the absent Schweinsteiger. Not helped by quiet Kroos.

Karim Bellarabi - 8
Nearly a perfect debut. Worked extremely hard all night, showing all the signs of the Leverkusen pressing game, but lacked a bit of luck and composure. Did everything but score. Had enough chances to suggest at least one should have been converted. Will be sticking around though.

Mario Götze - 6
Held the ball up well, but couldn't take any of his few chances. Complained about not getting a free kick in the build up to Poland's second.

Schürrle: Short of his best when he starts for Germany
Andre Schürrle (77' subbed off) - 4
Not at his best. Very absent until a good through ball set up Müller. Thereafter, optimistic from long-range and then rightly brought off. Continues to be better off the bench for Germany.

Thomas Müller - 6
As busy and interested as ever, but finished poorly for a change. Pushed too wide for his chance in the first half and header over a chance he normally directs on target. Kept working, but no luck.

http://www.dw.de/poland-vs-germany-germany-player-ratings/a-17988903
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
The new boys Durm, Rudiger, Bellarabi and Ginter really struggled here
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
buhahahaha

oshea räpes hummels!

oh my gosh.....this must hurt hitler in his grave. what a finish from o'shea - falcao wouldn't have done better. he stole a march on hummels & stroke it in at the death!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
^^ Hitler in his grave would still be partying from the world cup win.

Meanwhile Churchills descendants havent made a final for close to 50yrs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
dayo, was hummels rapëd or not? grin

germany 3rd on the table that has scotland & ireland? what a shame!!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Germany can as well be 100th on the table as long as they qualify for the Euros and outperform minnows like England once again

When yo are a defending world cup winner you are allowed to be 17th on the table

We cant say such for Engerland who dont even know how a World cup final feels like
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
Have to agree with Dayo here. As long as the Azzuris qualify, I could care less how they got there. Even if it was by mago mago me no care. Just get there by hook or by crook is all I ask.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thiago injured again
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Meanwhile the German press has descended on Toni Kroos

Kroos has been criticised by the German press who feel he needs to step up in the absence of those who have retired.

"What's wrong with the world champions?" Die Zeit headlined, and elaborated on the reasons for "the worst start into any qualifying campaign." They especially looked at several key players during the road to the World Cup triumph. Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos, Zeit claimed, tried to put the blame on others, instead of stepping up.

While Kroos once again "showed that he is the master of the well-tempered pass" and "can score goals", "the game slipped out of his hands when it mattered" and "he made the wrong decisions," the paper said. Die Zeit argued that "Rio was a triumph of the collective, the spirit," but that this "can't just be transported into the everyday life," not even in Gelsenkirchen where there "once again was an atmosphere to fall asleep to," which even "the cheerful Irish couldn't save."

http://www.espnfc.com/germany/story/2089223/german-press-bemoan-lack-of-creativity-and-character-following-republic-of-ireland-draw
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Keky(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
raumdeuter:
Thiago injured again
New Diaby
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bayern players in the kitchen

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2014
Happy birthday to myself.

Toni Kroos gave me a special birthday gift by scoring a wonderful goal and his Man of the match performance.

Was a defensive midfielder but dictated the pace as usual.

All you haters. See the wonderful goal he scored.

I was extremely happy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 17, 2014
From the Germany game, Whoscored.com gave toni kroos the man of the match just as goal.com did.

International»EURO Cup - 2014/2015 - EURO qualification grp. D»
Germany 1 : 1 Ireland

Elapsed:
FT

Half time:
0 : 0
Full time:
1 : 1

Kick off:
19:45
Date:
Tue, 14-Oct-14

Preview
Head to Head
Betting
Match Centre
Match Report

Summary
Player Statistics

Germany

Summary
Offensive
Defensive
Passing

R Name Shots ShotsOT KeyPasses PA% AerialsWon Touches Rating KeyEvents
1 Manuel Neuer 28, GK 0 0 0 73.9 0 35 5.88
2 Antonio Rüdiger 21, DR 4 1 0 93.6 2 61 6.59
3 Mats Hummels 25, DC 1 0 1 79.2 9 86 7.60
4 Jerome Boateng 26, DC 2 1 1 87.8 2 87 7.17
5 Erik Durm 22, DL 1 0 1 75.6 2 60 7.42
6 Toni Kroos 24, DMC 4 2 4 92.4 0 137 8.53
Matthias Ginter (45′) 20, DMC 2 0 1 88.9 0 61 6.71
8 Karim Bellarabi (86′) 24, AMR 2 1 2 83.3 0 66 7.37
9 Mario Götze 22, AMC 1 1 3 87.5 1 64 6.64
10 Julian Draxler (69′) 21, AML 1 1 1 86.8 2 49 7.01
11 Thomas Müller 25, FW 2 0 3 71.1 2 55 6.71
12 Roman Weidenfeller 34, Sub 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.00
13 Lukas Podolski (45′) 29, Sub 2 1 0 65 2 23 5.89
14 Max Kruse (69′) 26, Sub 0 0 1 93.3 0 18 6.40
15 Sebastian Rudy (86′) 24, Sub 0 0 0 100 0 9 6.15
16 Ron-Robert Zieler 25, Sub 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.00
17 Shkodran Mustafi 22, Sub 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.00
ShotsOT: Shots on target PA%: Pass accuracy in %

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/812252/LiveStatistics/International-EURO-Cup-2014-2015-Germany-Ireland
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2014
This is what is called Kroos control

Haters on this thread be like Why this guy?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 17, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.