Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,393 members, 7,846,640 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1086680 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Android17:
Pep has found his own Joshua Kimmich in Rico Lewis. Watch out for him in midfield he is going to breakout this season. I said it first!!

I think Rico was used at the John Stones role mid season last year, He starts at RB but moonlights mostly at DM
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
I just want to know whose bright idea it was to fire Nagelsmann and hire Tuchel who's slowly starting to look like an Opp sent to tear Bayern from the inside out.

So you let Sommer walk for €6m and want to pay €43m for Kepa Aribisala with his T-Rex hands of all people. Someone make it make sense cos I can't make any sense of it ☹
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
A40:
I just want to know whose bright idea it was to fire Nagelsmann and hire Tuchel who's slowly starting to look like an Opp sent to tear Bayern from the inside out.

So you let Sommer walk for €6m and want to pay €43m for Kepa Aribisala with his T-Rex hands of all people. Someone make it make sense cos I can't make any sense of it ☹

Go for DDG and thank Me later

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
A40:

Whoever lets Tuchel handle transfers for any club is a tool

All the clubs he has managed na so so garbage he dey try sign. Imagine Kepa, Walker, Rice.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
raumdeuter:

Whoever lets Tuchel handle transfers for any club is a tool

All the clubs he has managed na so so garbage he dey try sign. Imagine Kepa, Walker, Rice.
Shame on yeye Dortmund that somehow allowed him win the league and get a stay of execution after his disaster class last season

How the hell is Kepa an upgrade on Sommer? And if Sommer had to go why not go for Bounou

It really is looking like he's an opp sent to crumble this club. I would love to be wrong but I doubt it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by DeadPresidents: 12:01am On Aug 10, 2023
A40:
So shameful. This victimhood nonsense some black people do. Everything is now race.

You assaulted a teammate and played poorly. What does race have to do with it? Tel, Davies, Gnabry them be white?

Even that whole Sane racially abused him talk I don't believe for one second.

I think Mane underperformed but from what i can see on ground here, Afrodeutsch Germans don’t consider themselves to be black and I can understand i mean black people here don’t really have a forged common identity like Afro Americans.

Both Mané and Sane should be ashamed of themselves tho.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Android17: 2:24am On Aug 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

I think Rico was used at the John Stones role mid season last year, He starts at RB but moonlights mostly at DM
Yea. I love the kid but he cannot defend at a high level enough to be City's RB. In the preseason friendly, Carrasco skinned him dead to score for ATM and I remember twice when that Chelsea midfielder turned LB, Lewis Hall, told him to hold something last season. But you see the guy's football IQ? It is off the charts. Like Lahm and Kimmich. He will be a deadly midfielder. To me, he should play the Gundo role not Phillips or even Kova.

Watch him closely. His brain moves faster than his body it is like his body is trying to catch up when he plays. He always does or attempts to execute the right moves all the time. Even when he makes a mistake you can see he was making the right decision. Maybe he overcommitted or underhit a pass but his mind is quick. Pep loves him die.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
DeadPresidents:

I think Mane underperformed but from what i can see on ground here, Afrodeutsch Germans don’t consider themselves to be black and I can understand i mean black people here don’t really have a forged common identity like Afro Americans.

Yeah I get that he might not consider himself black which is peak delulu because I don't think anyone sees Leroy Sane and thinks that dude is white.

It's just when you bring in racial accusations imma need to see some proof. Word of mouth will not suffice
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by DeadPresidents: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
A40:
Yeah I get that he might not consider himself black which is peak delulu because I don't think anyone sees Leroy Sane and thinks that dude is white.

It's just when you bring in racial accusations imma need to see some proof. Word of mouth will not suffice

Germans have mastered sneak-dissing and leaving behind no evidence of racist behavior. They know you’re not micced up on the streets or the training pitch. You can seriously fück up a racists life here if you have evidence but you’ll never get a chance to acquire it. Best thing na to chop your L and move on.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
So Harry. What's it gonna be mate?

The fact that I'm not seeing any off to Munich tweet makes me question his mentality. I hope he's not one of those happy to be a big fish in a small pond types of player.

Being at a small club till age 30 is a bit of a red flag.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Germans have mastered sneak-dissing and leaving behind no evidence of racist behavior. They know you’re not micced up on the streets or the training pitch. You can seriously fück up a racists life here if you have evidence but you’ll never get a chance to acquire it. Best thing na to chop your L and move on.
That one sef dey but still on still gats to show proof. See the Liz Cambage and Nigeria girls incident. We had proof. Australia and our girls also corroborated it

Sane has played with multiple blacks and he's not been dinged with such accusations
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
DeadPresidents:

So someone like Rudiger or Boateng wont consider himself black person wey Phyno yellow pass. If dem dey deceive them, make dem no deceive themselves.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
A40:
That one sef dey but still on still gats to show proof. See the Liz Cambage and Nigeria girls incident. We had proof. Australia and our girls also corroborated it

Sane has played with multiple blacks and he's not been dinged with such accusations

Sane wey him Papa for house black pass Mane sef
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Sane wey him Papa for house black pass Mane sef
Na him I confuse. And for all intents I don't think the man was a deadbeat. Na mostly pikin with daddy or more accurately abandonment issues dey deny their blackness

E just be like make Karim Adeyemi dey talk nonsense to him fellow black man
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by DeadPresidents: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

So someone like Rudiger or Boateng wont consider himself black person wey Phyno yellow pass. If dem dey deceive them, make dem no deceive themselves.

Rudiger na pure Sierra Leonian man na. I’m talking about mixed guys like them Sané and Musiala.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
E no gel to me sha. Cos Sane had a stable active father in his life wey black pass charcoal. So the idea he will be racist to him papa carbon copy wey come be Senegalese no actually tally for my eye.

If say him papa na all those Coupe Decale people I for understand. Being mixed is one thing but I don't think you lose sight of your blackness with an active black father especially one that grew up under real racism

Of which the Sane papa sef I dey hear say him own parents them hold. Diplomat parents. Na him just wan play ball
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:22am On Aug 11, 2023
Welcome to the big time Harry Kane. Forget that puny EPL record. We brought you here to deliver #7.

Do that and the Balon D'or is yours. Why be a trend when you can be Ralph Lauren
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:52am On Aug 11, 2023
Lets see how this goes Friday to Saturday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by oliverano: 7:35am On Aug 12, 2023
A40:

Madrid in 2014 had not conquered Europe in 12 years. Were blown away by Barca in the league so I'm not understanding the abracadabra you were expecting. No excuses from me. It was an avoidable loss but all hope is not lost

Your Pep Fraudiola took us from defending Champions to disgrace. Which we haven't fully recovered from.

He will end up in China in a few years. O ti sure ju

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairaland sha lol!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2023

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Carot: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
raumdeuter:
Here we go

Harry Hurricane Kane is here

https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1690283761504571392?t=iUnTIzqKeHYsfc9j8YEIfQ&s=19
what happens to chipo moting
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
Carot:
what happens to chipo moting
Backup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
Person never siddon finish Leipzig don score
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
Upamecano having a shocker. Imagine my surprise ☹😒

Airmark which kin akpuruka scout you be? Shey na apollo or glaucoma eye you use watch this guy ni? Bloody hell
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
Get this fraud out of my club ffs. I can't even identify more than 3 niggas on this Leipzig team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by oliverano: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
Olu Omo rinsed Deligt for that second goal sha, chai grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
Make that 3-0

Tuchel fraudwatch
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
Smh. This game is a perfect example of why we needed to get Kane at all costs. Profligate finishing from Tel and co.

BTW, shey dem use conceding penalty swear for these people ni? We don start again this season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Silentgroper(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
A40:

😁😁😁😁

T-rex hand ... please no use laugh kill me ...

His hands are not that small, c'mon...

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
I use God beg Kane, he should forget anything playmaking or setting up players in this team like he does for Spurs and England. Just focus on banging in the goals and be as selfish as you possibly can 'cos these people go just dey waste im sweat.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lana1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
The spirit of Spurs lives on
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
raumdeuter:
Make that 3-0

Tuchel fraudwatch

I am surprised y'all didn't go for loew instead

(1) (2) (3) ... (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.