Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,319 members, 7,846,409 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1086636 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
AdisaOwala:

I am surprised y'all didn't go for loew instead
Ah! Kuku kill us. .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
AdisaOwala:

I am surprised y'all didn't go for loew instead

I'm surprised you guys didn't extend Ole

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mirinder: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Lana1:
The spirit of Spurs lives on
is dfl supercup a major trophy? Raumdeuter come over here and talk to this buffoon
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
A40:
Upamecano having a shocker. Imagine my surprise ☹😒

Airmark which kin akpuruka scout you be? Shey na apollo or glaucoma eye you use watch this guy ni? Bloody hell

grin grin

Na Raumdeuter put your team under curse, for supporting all the useless players in Chelsea. Una never see anything, na wailing for your team this season. Igbe bayi ni egbere sun wo inu Igbo. 😄
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 4:54am On Aug 13, 2023
pkasso:
Ah! Kuku kill us. .

raumdeuter:

I'm surprised you guys didn't extend Ole

Haha

But I thought the guy is highly rated na, or am I missing something here?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Drsmartphilips: 5:03am On Aug 13, 2023
raumdeuter:
Make that 3-0

Tuchel fraudwatch
dayokanu how far
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2023
Tuchel, please do this for Raumdeuter. 🙏

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
pkasso:
I use God beg Kane, he should forget anything playmaking or setting up players in this team like he does for Spurs and England. Just focus on banging in the goals and be as selfish as you possibly can 'cos these people go just dey waste im sweat.
This Harry Kane get coconut head, e no dey hear word grin grin E be like say Sanedaya wan get sense this season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
Na Gnabry go enjoy these Kane drop into midfield pass
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kane with the inevitable debut goal and surely, the first of many. BTW, can he start taking corner kicks for us? JK corners dey give me headache.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by cuffee: 12:18am On Aug 19, 2023
raumdeuter:
Na Gnabry go enjoy these Kane drop into midfield pass

is it just me? Bayern never looked like they need a striker from the first goal from sane. An exquisite pass from Kane and what a finish
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:26am On Aug 19, 2023
cuffee:
is it just me? Bayern never looked like they need a striker from the first goal from sane. An exquisite pass from Kane and what a finish

We need a striker who can engage 2 CBs and draw them in for the wingers to operate
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Harry Kane welcomes Baby boy

He shall be named Henry Edward Kane or (Kahn) to sound German

Bayern striker in 2045 unveiled

Congratulations

chic2pimp for the sake of Harry Kane I fit support England to win one trophy now. As long as you promise say una noise no go too much for Engerland

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
raumdeuter:
Harry Kane welcomes Baby boy

He shall be named Henry Edward Kane or (Kahn) to sound German

Bayern striker in 2045 unveiled

Congratulations

chic2pimp for the sake of Harry Kane I fit support England to win one trophy now. As long as you promise say una noise no go too much for Engerland

Congrats to my one and only Captain smiley

Loooool grin grin.....As long as you promise to bring us goodluck, we'd gladly welcome you aboard.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:34am On Aug 23, 2023
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:34am On Aug 23, 2023
I was asking Raumdeuter few weeks ago about his mumu Boathand, little did I know that he was disgraced out of Lyon too already. Dayo, why you no inform me? 😄😄😄😄

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
airmark:
I was asking Ramdeuter few weeks ago about his mumu Boathand, little did I know that he was disgraced out of Lyon too already. Dayo, why you no inform me? 😄😄😄😄

Boateng at 35 who has won a world cup and CL on the field finished his contract terms at Lyon while Hidden Hazard at 32 who never won any major trophy on the field had his contract canceled by Madrid

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

Boateng at 35 who has won a world cup and CL on the field finished his contract terms at Lyon while Hidden Hazard at 32 who never won any major trophy on the field had his contract canceled by Madrid

We all know what caused Hazard's loss of form.

Tell us why Bayern and now, Lyon, asked Boathand to get the fvck out of their clubs, when Ramos at a much older age of 38, is still playing for PSG, a team better than Lyon?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
airmark:

We all know what caused Hazard's loss of form.

Tell us why Bayern and now, Lyon, asked Boathand to get the fvck out of their clubs, when Ramos at a much older age of 38, is still playing for PSG, a team better than Lyon?

What caused Hazard loss of form. What made Hidden useless from age 29 that he was getting benched everywhere
Karim Benzema at 35yrs old was still starting for the same club where Hazard became a furniture

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

What caused Hazard loss of form. What made Hidden useless from age 29 that he was getting benched everywhere
Karim Benzema at 35yrs old was still starting for the same club where Hazard became a furniture

I asked you first, what made Bayern and Lyon, disgrace your worthless Boathand out of their clubs, while still keeping other old players? 😄
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
airmark:

I asked you first, what made Bayern and Lyon, disgrace your worthless Boathand out of their clubs, while still keeping other old players? 😄

Boateng at 32 was playing and starting CL matches for Bayern. Hazard at 30 was already a permanent bench warmer in a club where older Benzema was playing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

Boateng at 32 was playing and starting CL matches for Bayern. Hazard at 30 was already a permanent bench warmer in a club where older Benzema was playing

Why is Boathand clubless now, did he suffer injury issues that affected his form like Hazard?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
airmark:

Why is Boathand clubless now, did he suffer injury issues that affected his form like Hazard?

When Boateng was Hazards age, he was starting constantly with a club who won the CL

What is Hazards excuse for being useless? Hazard is 32 no one wants him

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

When Boateng was Hazards age, he was [s] starting constantly with a club who won the CL [/s] carried by players who were not embarrassed by club president in public glare.

Fixed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
airmark:
Fixed

What embarrassment is more than benching you for years and canceling your contract

This is what Hazard spent 4yrs doing n Madrid

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

What embarrassment is more than benching you for years and canceling your contract

This is what Hazard spent 4yrs doing n Madrid

No thanks to injuries, what was the reason Bayern President disgraced Boathand in Public, asking him to get out of the club, when he refused to understand all the body languages?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
airmark:

No thanks to injuries, what was the reason Bayern President disgraced Boathand in Public, asking him to get out of the club?

Na only him dey get injury? Which player no dey get injury, Players even return from ACL tear, Hazard was benched permanently in Madrid

Bayern coaches kept playing Boateng till his contract ran out but below is what Madrid coach had to say about Hazard

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:45am On Aug 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

Na only him dey get injury? Which player no dey get injury, Players even return from ACL tear, Hazard was benched permanently in Madrid

Bayern coaches kept playing Boateng till his contract ran out but below is what Madrid coach had to say about Hazard

Many lost their lives to Malaria, while some reached old age with several malarial attacks but didn't die. That's life for you. The injuries that killed Hazard, some survived it, there's always room for exceptions.

What's Boathand's excuse for being benched by asylum seekers in Lyon and later getting chased away by the French team, for being ultra useless?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:09am On Aug 24, 2023
airmark:

Many lost their lives to Malaria, while some reached old age with several malarial attacks but didn't die. That's life for you. The injuries that killed Hazard, some survived it, there's always room for exceptions.

What's Boathand's excuse for being benched by asylum seekers in Lyon and later getting chased away by the French team, for being ultra useless?

His coach said openly that Hazard was not injured he ws just not competent enough to play for Madrid

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

His coach said openly that Hazard was not injured he ws just not competent enough to play for Madrid

Quote him verbatim and not a clickbait.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2023
airmark:

Quote him verbatim and not a clickbait.

If that is not verbatim enough post your own version

What is verbatim and clear was that his contract was terminated before expiration and he was bundled out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

If that is not verbatim enough post your own version

What is verbatim and clear was that his contract was terminated before expiration and he was bundled out

Quote him and not headline.

Football world understands that Hazard was hindered by injuries at Madrid.

Meanwhile, tell us what made Bayern President to disgrace Boathand in a press conference for being useless? Tell us why Lyon were benching him for asylum seekers until he was asked to get out? 😄

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.