Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1081170 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Did Batsuya top the scorers chart in Germany?

Haaland in 1 season broke every record available in the useless league

Even EPL legend Mane flopped and was shipped out after 1 season

Batshuayi did what he never did in Epl for years, in less than 5 months in Burndisleaguedown. He was called legend Batman, as he was scoring easily against mumu defenders and keepers.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
airmark:

Batshuayi did what he never did in Epl for years, in less than 5 months in Burndisleaguedown. He was called legend Batman, as he was scoring easily against mumu defenders and keepers.

Mane did what he never did in EPL he flopped.

Batsuya was so good that he did not stay back and they didnt make him stay

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Mane did what he never did in EPL he flopped.

Batsuya was so good that he did not stay back and they didnt make him stay

He saw the league too easy so he wanted a more challenging league. His mistake though.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tuchel will ruin this club with his stupid recruitment if he has his way. Abi which one be all these mid players we are been linked with recently? Yesterday na McTominay and Chalobah. Today na Eric Dier I dey hear. Surely, Kalle and Ulli are not going to fold their arms as this terrorist makes us a dumping ground for mediocrity. This is not Dortmund!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
pkasso:
Tuchel will ruin this club with his stupid recruitment if he has his way. Abi which one be all these mid players we are been linked with recently? Yesterday na McTominay and Chalobah. Today na Eric Dier I dey hear. Surely, Kalle and Ulli are not going to fold their arms as this terrorist makes us a dumping ground for mediocrity. This is not Dortmund!

Tuchel needs to be warned or sacked

Imagine Dier McTominay Chalobah Gallagher. After seeing the disaster Cancelo and Mane turned out to be
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
airmark:
He saw the league too easy so he wanted a more challenging league. His mistake though.

Batsuya never topped the scorers chart unlike Haaland who couldnt top in Bundesliga until he found the easy EPL where farmers disguise as defenders

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Batsuya never topped the scorers chart unlike Haaland who couldnt top in Bundesliga until he found the easy EPL where farmers disguise as defenders

You want someone that joined in January to top the chart by May? He assumed the legendary status in Burndisleaguedown with his 7 goals in 10 Matches. He was crowned and celebrated as Legend the Batman, from Munich to Berlin to Frankfurt.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
pkasso:

Why did we let Stanisic go when the future of Pavard was undecided. So we lost 2 players who can play RB and RCB now we are desperately searching for tier 3 solutions
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Why did we let Stanisic go when the future of Pavard was undecided. So we lost 2 players who can play RB and RCB now we are desperately searching for tier 3 solutions
Stanisic is not even assured of game time for Leverkusen way dem carry am go so why loan him?

Tuchel is probably planning with Laimer as a backup RB, which in turn means we are stuck with Goretzka in midfield again, with no quality competition.

If Mazraoui gets injured like he did last season, we are totally fuccked. Oh well, we still have the GOAT Bouna Sarr to save the day grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
What is this fuss about Palhinha. I saw Fulham tagged him at £80m. If Bayern pay that stupid money for him I will know for a fact Tuchel has come to steal, kill and destroy

If we were going to let Gravenberch go surely Brozovic would have been a better option at a quarter of that price I'm hearing Fulham want to sell
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
A40:
What is this fuss about Palhinha. I saw Fulham tagged him at £80m. If Bayern pay that stupid money for him I will know for a fact Tuchel has come to steal, kill and destroy

If we were going to let Gravenberch go surely Brozovic would have been a better option at a quarter of that price I'm hearing Fulham want to sell

I am praying the transfer window should shut quickly so that Tuchels madness will be curtailed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
A40:

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
Bayern
Man Utd
Copenhagen
Galatasaray

Not a bad group, Tuchel should qualify easily here else we will have to sack him before December
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:22am On Sep 02, 2023
Palhinha joins, Gravenberch leaves.

I don't even know what to make of these signings all I care about is the results come CL time sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:31am On Sep 02, 2023
A40:
Palhinha joins, Gravenberch leaves.

I don't even know what to make of these signings all I care about is the results come CL time sha

Palhinha did not join, his deal collapsed, I wonder why wait till last minute for these deals

Same with Bella Kotchap who now looks headed to PSV
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:48am On Sep 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Palhinha did not join, his deal collapsed, I wonder why wait till last minute for these deals

Same with Bella Kotchap who now looks headed to PSV
Ahn ahn. I just saw Palihinha in Munich several several hours ago and thought the deal was done and dusted. Eziokwu

So we're stuck with Bouna Sarr, this has been such an embarrassing window
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:52am On Sep 02, 2023
A40:
Ahn ahn. I just saw Palihinha in Munich several several hours ago and thought the deal was done and dusted. Eziokwu

So we're stuck with Bouna Sarr, this has been such an embarrassing window

Palhinha flew out of Munich this evening. This is very embarrassing for player and for us.

Hope we can get to January and go for him again
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2023
How the club went 0/3 on deadline day is something that needs to be studied. The Palhinha deal is the most annoying. You had over 4 months to sign a DM but you dithered until the last 24 hrs to make a deal. The blame is totally on us. Fulham were never going to get a suitable replacement that quick.

Our midfield na eyesore. Just 3 senior players. Kimmich, Goretzka and Laimer. One is notoriously injury-prone and inconsistent, the other is unproven. God forbid anything happens to JK. All these transfer fails is just building up to the inevitability of Tucheliban-ball. That mofo is going to waste Musiala playing him as an 8. The squad looks lean and when you factor in our injury history, it gets worse. Na to hang in there till January.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Palhinha flew out of Munich this evening. This is very embarrassing for player and for us.

Hope we can get to January and go for him again
What happened? Was it a money issue? Anyways I wasn't too crazy about Palhinha so I can't say I'm particularly upset but I do feel bad for the guy. Most likely at 28 this might be his only chance at playing for a big team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nilon: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
raumdeuter:
Bayern
Man Utd
Copenhagen
Galatasaray

Not a bad group, Tuchel should qualify easily here else we will have to sack him before December
can you beat man u?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
Meanwhile, we are playing away to Gladbach today. Yeah, I know. Already, everything don dey go according to script. Gladbach are yet to win a game this season. They lost their best 3 players in Hofmann, Thuram and Bensebaini over the summer. This is easily the weakest Gladbach team in years. But watch them turn into Supa Strikas against us. I know better than to raise my hopes against this yeye team. Pep, Ancelotti, Don Jupp, Kovac, Flick and Nagelsmann all don chop L. Na Tuchel dey on the line. Maybe, Kane can help us break this jinx.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
A40:
What happened? Was it a money issue? Anyways I wasn't too crazy about Palhinha so I can't say I'm particularly upset but I do feel bad for the guy. Most likely at 28 this might be his only chance at playing for a big team

Fulham couldn't get a replacement for him

Which I don't blame Fulham. Why did we wait till last day
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Ramuzaki, I ask again - why Bayern prîck dey hard for EPL players nowadays?

Cc Pkasso Prickasso grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Cc Pkasso Prickasso grin

It's the useless Tuchel who is too lazy to scout better players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

I don't know what happened from when Kahn took over we have been moving like a circus of late.

From Mane to Pavard to Gravenberch now the Palihinha drama. We used to be so organized and precise. I don't know where this scatter brained approach came from
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
I can't even slander Tuchel too much today because Gladbach are our certified bogey team going to a decade now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tel came through

I am TELing you this boy might come good
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
A40 and Raumdeuter

Musiala needs to step up His game. Bellingham is about to leave Him behind.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:39am On Sep 03, 2023
chic2pimp:
A40 and Raumdeuter

He's kind of hit a wall. I don't know what it is but he's still young. He has time to figure it out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Cc Pkasso Prickasso grin
It's a Tuchel fetish. I don't have a problem with that sha as long as they are quality.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2023
Good game yesterday. I feared the worst after that first half but Tuchel got his subs right and turned it around. Sane seems to be a man on a mission this season. I just hope he keeps it up. Also, i was impressed with Laimer when he came on at RB. Mazraoui should watch his back. Muller looked rusty. Baba needs to wake up. It's a make-or-break season for him.

Passed a difficult test but the real one will be after the international break, against Leverkusen who are flying at the moment. That one should be a cracker.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
chic2pimp:
A40 and Rumdeuter

Good you brought this up

Musiala plays as an AM and in these days the AM role is dying or dead. You are either strong and robust to get drafted into CM or pacey and can shoot for a wing position

An AM these days has very little use in football, If I am a coach, I won't play a dedicated AM unless they are delivering supernatural numbers in goals or Assists e.g Muller or Bruno. I once had this conversation with ibime

The problem with playing an AM is that you effectively become a 4-2-4 and you can see why your team would be overrun in the middle by another quality side

This season will be a crucial one for Musiala, he has to develop other parts of his game to remain relevant
he now has competition for the German shirt from Wirtz too

Bellingham on the other hand fits into the CM role, he has a better engine can run also

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.