Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076990 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
[img]http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/attachments/martinez-jpg.7981/[/img]

Another reason why signing martinez is a must.

It improves our WAGS profile.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:54am On Aug 25, 2012
What are these cocaine cowboys saying about Martinez? Any latest?
Dortmund left it late thanks to Gotze! But our fight starts today! What better way to celebrate the 50th Bundesliga season than reclaiming our throne back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2012
Thunder fire gotze for scoring that goal .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2012
Cant wait 4 my sweet bayern match to begin . 1 hour 20 mins remaining .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
This match with Furth na war ooo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2012
I think we need to show these Bilbao people that we are ready to walk away from the deal! Obviously they are going out of their way to not let this deal happen

Was at a wedding so I had to follow it online. It seems we have another Super Mario waiting in the wings! Tommy Muller and Robben also on target
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:13am On Aug 27, 2012
My sources reports that We would conclude the signing of Martinez in the next 48hrs. Our legal team seemed to have found a loophole to enable him move

Also Bilbao has beaten Wolfsburg to the signature of Benat Exteberria from Betis(probably to replace Martinez)

Hoeness in an interview: Dzeko transfer didn't happen because agents wanted too much money, "too complicated". thus they bought Mandzukic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 7:24am On Aug 27, 2012
Thank god they did not buy that useless dzeko him don fade for city bench .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2012
No mind those chicanos! Its just human nature I guess since we didn't haggle over the price they thought they could stick us for a few more bucks. Just wasted our time for nothing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
dayokanu: My sources reports that We would conclude the signing of Martinez in the next 48hrs. Our legal team seemed to have found a loophole to enable him move

Also Bilbao has beaten Wolfsburg to the signature of Benat Exteberria from Betis(probably to replace Martinez)

Hoeness in an interview: Dzeko transfer didn't happen because agents wanted too much money, "too complicated". thus they bought Mandzukic

What sources? Human being get sources, donkey too go get sources? source of what? Hay and Grass?
Anyways, its obvious you have reached your peak in Europe, two consecutive losses at UCL finals is an indication that you should probably spend your money to strengthen your local champion club for local runs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
The errors on this article can resurrect a dead man! Where do these people find their journalists? "newly-relegated Augsburg"

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/08/25/3331317/bayern-drawn-home-against-kaiserslautern-dortmund-travel-to

Bayern draw Kaiserslautern in the 2nd round of the Pokal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
A-40:
The errors on this article can resurrect a dead man! Where do these people find their journalists? "newly-relegated Augsburg"

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/08/25/3331317/bayern-drawn-home-against-kaiserslautern-dortmund-travel-to

Bayern draw Kaiserslautern in the 2nd round of the Pokal

Thats goal.com some peoples bible.

This martinez is deal is annoying

Transfermarkt.de has been saying all sorts since morning, Some ppl even claimed he is on a flight to Munich

Till we see him in Allianz sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
They would never get a better deal for Martinez so they might as well take it! They have scammed us enough already as it is because we would be copping a player short on match-fitness

Juup is rolling with Dante-Boateng at CB and Badstuber at LB at the moment though the question begs who should sit should Alaba or Contento recover
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
A-40:

They would never get a better deal for Martinez so they might as well take it! They have scammed us enough already as it is because we would be copping a player short on match-fitness

Juup is rolling with Dante-Boateng at CB and Badstuber at LB at the moment though the question begs who should sit should Alaba or Contento recover

I think the 3 of them would be rotated. I would prefer Dante badstuber because Boateng suffers some lapse in concentration which has cost us in recent times.

but any 2 of the 3 would be OK
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
dayokanu:

I think the 3 of them would be rotated. I would prefer Dante badstuber because Boateng suffers some lapse in concentration which has cost us in recent times.

but any 2 of the 3 would be OK

Was enjoying seeing Athletico Madrid massacre Bilbao tonight so much that I forgot to add that Javi Martinez was conspicuously absent from the team. A good sign no doubt.

Badstuber also has his issues! A lot better on the ball but his lack of pace really worries me! Mobile attackers always give him a hard time

UCL seedings are out!
Bayern,Madrid,Barca,Milan,Chelsea,Man U,Arsenal,FC Porto in pot 1

By the way transfermarkt.de is linking us with Marco Fabian
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
A-40:

Was enjoying seeing Athletico Madrid massacre Bilbao tonight so much that I forgot to add that Javi Martinez was conspicuously absent from the team. A good sign no doubt.

Badstuber also has his issues! A lot better on the ball but his lack of pace really worries me! Mobile attackers always give him a hard time

In Defence good anticipation is a better quality than speed. Do you notice Vidic is one of the slowest defenders out there but his anticipation makes him excel.

One thing is that Badstuber might not make spectacular plays but he wont have spectacular fuckups

he is one player who knows how to play Safe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
Lol Vidic is stiff Not slow Huge difference! Even his decision-making can be suspect at times! Played a big role in Balotelli's two goals at the Euros! The good thing is Dante appears quicker than both of em not like pace is a primary characteristic for a good CB anyway but it helps
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:36am On Aug 28, 2012
A-40:
Lol Vidic is stiff Not slow Huge difference! Even his decision-making can be suspect at times! Played a big role in Balotelli's two goals at the Euros! The good thing is Dante appears quicker than both of em not like pace is a primary characteristic for a good CB anyway but it helps

For Ballotellis goals at the Euros only the first one can partly be blamed on him for the second he and Hummels went for the header while Lahm and Podolski failed to deal with Ballotelli on the counter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 12:39am On Aug 28, 2012
Hahaha which time fortyboi switch go bayern. Na so condition done reach for Emirates? grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Wordsmith(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2012
^Na condition make crayfish bend. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
dayokanu:

For Ballotellis goals at the Euros only the first one can partly be blamed on him for the second he and Hummels went for the header while Lahm and Podolski failed to deal with Ballotelli on the counter
I'm not sure but if I recall correctly Badstuber and co. where charging towards Montolivo who was at least 40 yards away from them. I'm not sure Badstuber went for that particular corner

Ibime: Hahaha which time fortyboi switch go bayern. Na so condition done reach for Emirates? grin grin grin
Been down with Die Roten since 95 nigga!(After signing Klinsmann my fave player of the 90's) Way before I ever knew there was a club called Arsenal

As it was written in the good book "After years of riotous living the prodigal son decided to return home to his father (original club)"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
This useless bilbao are frustrating us with this bilbao deal . That is why players dont like to sign contract extension until they have one more year remaining for them . Bilbao can go to hell if dem no won sell martinez . Afterall we get luiz gustavo .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
No mind Bilbao dem just dey do like Kunta Kinte! They are selling Martinez infact Bild.de is saying the deal has been struck as he won't be listed for their Europa League game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
Actually bild reports that Martinez is taking a 40m check to the La Liga football federation to buy out his contract tomorrow.

Meanwhile I don do the thing #Kaiserdayo.

So send Passes asap

You better send crosses like Ribery and Shaqiri and not "Na-me-score-am" like Robben or else i would send you to reserve team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
dayokanu: Actually bild reports that Martinez is taking a 40m check to the La Liga football federation to buy out his contract tomorrow.

Meanwhile I don do the thing #Kaiserdayo.

So send Passes asap

You better send crosses like Ribery and Shaqiri and not "Na-me-score-am" like Robben or else i would send you to reserve team
You are following 97 people already! grin grin grin you determined not to fail aint you? You just dey give them wash dey go dem go dey DM u on a lowkey!

Rule of thumb! Don't be following people that won't follow back! Makes you look like a sucka (you could make exceptions for celebs,sports personalities or important news feeds)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
A-40:

You are following 97 people already! grin grin grin you determined not to fail aint you? You just dey give them wash dey go dem go dey DM u on a lowkey!

Let me just say I hit the ground running.

na which kain wash dey chop for that side. DM as in Defensive Midfielder like Martinez or Luis Gustavo? wink wink wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:03am On Aug 29, 2012
dayokanu:

Let me just say I hit the ground running.

na which kain wash dey chop for that side. DM as in Defensive Midfielder like Martinez or Luis Gustavo? wink wink wink

Na wa for u oh! See GMAT question wey u dey ask me! The usual nau! "I will buy u Christian louboutin,I phone 5,human hair" etc etc. Yankee boy swags na him u go give them nau. Gustavo ko Makalele ni!

DM = Direct Message
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:45am On Aug 29, 2012
My vigil finally paid off.

I caught Javi Martinez in Munich

Sneak peek

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:53am On Aug 29, 2012
Time to Celebrate

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:54am On Aug 29, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:54am On Aug 29, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.