Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076066 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2012
duduspace: Oya DK, I come celebrate with you say this thread dey celebrate century after 2 loooong years. Just one question remains though and nor be the popular how market?
The question is, how many trophies you don win since you started this thread? cheesy

grin grin . Ok I get it now. This thread was the reason they couldn't do anything right.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
edoyad:

Teeeheeeheeeeeeeheeee grin grin

It's so funny when you act dumb on purpose.

PS: Name one, just one DM in the Bundesliga that any UCL team coach would pick over Song. And I beg you not to ridicule yourself by mentioning people like those your Bayern players

Luis Gustavo over Song, Sven bender over Song those 2 for a start. Not to mention Anatoly Tymoschuk
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ritchboy(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
dayokanu:

Luis Gustavo over Song, Sven bender over Song those 2 for a start. Not to mention Anatoly Tymoschuk

LOL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
dayokanu:

Adodi dadiyo, can you swear in your heart you believe Gustavo and Tymoschuk are near Song? walahi I doubt if Tymoschuk would grab a regular shirt at Everton, Fellaini would have to be seriously injured.
As for Bender, well what Can I say? Did he play against us at the Emirates or not?

I rate Liverpool's Lucas over all the players you mentioned, and I'm dead serious.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2012
edoyad: Adodi dadiyo, can you swear in your heart you believe Gustavo and Tymoschuk are near Song? walahi I doubt if Tymoschuk would grab a regular shirt at Everton, Fellaini would have to be seriously injured.
As for Bender, well what Can I say? Did he play against us at the Emirates or not?

I rate Liverpool's Lucas over all the players you mentioned, and I'm dead serious.

Gustavo is way better than SOng and Tymoschuk the Zenit St Petersburg captain is definitely better

The Bender of Leverkusen is better and the bender of Dortmund is probably n the same level with Song
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
See what several bayern fans had to say about the Song rumours

You've got to be kidding me....
Bundesliga Fanatic
ForeverRed,

Club:
FC Bayern München
Germany

People bitching about Boateng's defensive blunders but then being in favor of Song. Sorry but that is a joke, Song can deliver some highlights on offense but defensively he is just not there to stabilize Bayern

Good. Because if Bayern are truly after him then you guys should be very disappointed.

Bundesliga Fanatic
ForeverRed, Yesterday at 4:12 PM
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
This is getting ridiculous. 25 for song?! I'm sorry Ill pass. Dr.Phil, Yesterday at 4:12 PM Report

Club:
FC Bayern München
Germany Dr.Phil said: ↑
This is getting ridiculous. 25 for song?! I'm sorry Ill pass.
I wouldn't even take him for 5m
He's not Bayern quality. How would he improve the team in any way? Ridiculous option.

I don't think his technique is that good and he is very inconsistent. Very impulsive player too who has one too many moments of indecision and relies a lot on his physique, the exact opposite of Martinez. I honestly don't think he would be much of an upgrade on Gustavo so what's the point exactly?

Equilibrium

Club:
FC Bayern München
Germany

Well he wouldn't be much of an upgrade, it's called a downgrade. Add 25m euros to it, and it's a dumbass transfer.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
Song wouldn't even be an upgrade over Gustavo because the assists he may deliver (unlike Gustavo) will be bought by defensive blunders, mental lapses and indiscipline (unlike Gustavo). Plain and simple: not worth it! Duncan Idaho, Yesterday at 5:39 PM Report
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
dayokanu:

The thing is Juup prefers Lahm on the right wing cos he believes he is more effective there especially behind Robben.
Another option that was tried is Gustavo as LB and Tymoschuk as DM
Dortmund is not the team to faff around with abeg! He should bring in Dante and move Boateng to the right that is better than the Gustavo option

I'm not in support of buying Song really not because I don't think he is better than Gustavo (he is but he is surrounded by defensive mugs I mean its damn near impossible to have defensive discipline when playing at a club that has none) but because we simply don't need him he would even have to go for CAN as well so buying him would be madness so would be paying anything over 20million for Martinez which by the way his coach Bielsa has threatened to resign should he be sold.

I heard Gomez would be out till October? Is that true? Mandzukic is lucky tho! Big chance to prove himself
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 5:15am On Aug 10, 2012
Talk about bias. You go to a forum with thousands of members, select a few posts that seem to agree with your point and then you feel you have an argument?

Secondly, you as well as I know that there's no way in the Solar system that Song would leave Arsenal for Bayern. Plain truth. And that physicality of Song some of them were complaining about? Well the EPL is not the German league, physicality is actually a prerequisite for success in the EPL.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2012
Happy Birthday Dkw_ kanu cheesy

take time bite o. you know na 3 teeth remain tongue

grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2012
The gang are smoking! Mandzukic just scored from a sweet Ribery cross

Happy birthday DK! Hopefully FCB gift wrap the supercup for u bro
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
Badluck just dey follow this Robben sha na so e for miss that goal

2 goals in 11 mins
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2012
Halftime! Got off to the best possible start with 2 quick goals tho we sorta went off the boil later in the half but its allowed as Dortmund has asked no questions whatsoever. Dante and Mandzukic are looking like steals so far. We wouldn't lose too many games if we play this well

Gustavo and Can on bookings tho
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ritchboy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2012
GET IN!!! grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2012
Lewandoski pulls one back! All of a sudden we can't seem to get the ball off of Dortmund
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2012
Whew that was too close for comfort! Just nicked it in the end! Everyone sorta ran out of steam as the match went on. However what I can deduce is Dortmund isn't giving up on their title without a fight!

Under 2 weeks to go. Plenty time to make moves and rectify things
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:10am On Aug 13, 2012
I didnt even watch the game. Too absorbed in birthday things..

Thanks for the birthday wishes and Thanks to Bayern for the cup present
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:27am On Aug 13, 2012
Meanwhile some rumour filtering in that we are getting closer to Martinez for about 33m
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2012
I don't believe Uli Hoeness is that irresponsible! 25 million is too much for the chap! I'd rather go for M'vila
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
A-40:
I don't believe Uli Hoeness is that irresponsible! 25 million is too much for the chap! I'd rather go for M'vila

Mvilla is totally useless going forward, He is only useful as a destroyer. He would simply be Gustavo part 2.

To get a player of Martinez quality the market is so inflated that its unreal. If a 19yr old untested Brazilian gets transferred for that insane amount, the offering 25m for Martinez would only get you his autograph.

I have only seen Martinez is about 10 games many of which I wasnt even paying attention to him. But what I read of him from coaches and analyst makes him one of the best DM/CM out there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
Looks like soccernet too picked on the rumour

The future of Llorente's Athletic and Spanish international colleague Javi Martinez also remains up in the air, with persistent reports in Germany that he has agreed to sign for Bayern Munich.

Urrutia did not mention Martinez by name in Monday's press conference but stated that no player had told the club directly that they wish to leave.

Barcelona have also been linked with Martinez - who can play in midfield or defence - but turned their sights to Arsenal's Alex Song after being quoted a ¬40 million price by the Basque club.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1133314/athletic-bilbao-unwilling-to-negotiate-on-fernando-llorente?cc=5901
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY THE ONLY NAZI IN DA HOUSE.

WISHING LLNP HIP HIP HIP HURRAY!!!

Btw When You go marry gan sef?......Abi Baba u no know say you don dey grow old ni? undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:31am On Aug 14, 2012
dayokanu:

Mvilla is totally useless going forward, He is only useful as a destroyer. He would simply be Gustavo part 2.

To get a player of Martinez quality the market is so inflated that its unreal. If a 19yr old untested Brazilian gets transferred for that insane amount, the offering 25m for Martinez would only get you his autograph.

I have only seen Martinez is about 10 games many of which I wasnt even paying attention to him. But what I read of him from coaches and analyst makes him one of the best DM/CM out there

Lol we are not PSG so its best we stick with our story and offer at most 25mil and player deal. Martinez is good I've seen a bit of the boy but he is still a luxury signing in my eyes! Martinez is not why we missed out on a potential treble. I'd love for us to get him but we don't need to break the bank for him! I dunno why we can't go for Sahin as well who is a tried and tested Bundesliga performer.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
A-40:

Lol we are not PSG so its best we stick with our story and offer at most 25mil and player deal. Martinez is good I've seen a bit of the boy but he is still a luxury signing in my eyes! Martinez is not why we missed out on a potential treble. I'd love for us to get him but we don't need to break the bank for him! I dunno why we can't go for Sahin as well who is a tried and tested Bundesliga performer.
sahin wey injury don finish . We dont need any midfielders as kroos . Gustavo . Schwini . Tymoschuck . Is there .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
Cool down nau guy! Shebi na last season him get injury wahala! Save for Schweini (who is older and also has injury issues) Sahin is arguably better than any other midfielder we have including Kroos
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
The Martinez story is gathering steam from my contacts inside Allianz arena

Matthias Sammer has the below to Say

Martinez would be a great addition to the team.

He would give us something we don't have and he has a bright future ahead of him.

We will not make him our most expensive player ever, that would be too much of a burden for such a young player.

A deal can still be reached until the end of the transfer window (Aug 31st) if Bilbao lower their valuation so we don't have to break the transfer record.
Sammer said there are no alternatives but he doesn't want to rule out anything.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
We've just landed Javi Martinez! 40 million € as we speak! Its all on Twitter and his wikipedia page

Its a lot of wonga IMO but we are FCB #Unosaymoneynobeproblem
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
A-40:
We've just landed Javi Martinez! 40 million € as we speak! Its all on Twitter and his wikipedia page

Its a lot of wonga IMO but we are FCB #Unosaymoneynobeproblem

That was what i posted above before Spambot banned me.

na Dayokanu be dis
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2012
Haha overzealous spambot! I just saw Martinez and RVP trending like fire on Twitter and I knew sumn was up! So na u be sleekdot

Are u watching Der Mannschaft?

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.