Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076127 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
Not bad performance, but after the red card Argentina had too much in reserve for the Germans.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
Congrats to the Kapitan (Lahm) became a dad earlier today was wondering what was up when I didn't see him in Die Mannschaft colors
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:19am On Aug 16, 2012
A40

My contacts report that Javi Martinez himself would be paying 10m of that amount

Reduced wages of 2m per season for 5yrs

Bayern reportedly would meet the buyout clause so we dont have to negotiate with Bilbao and Martinez shaves the 10m off personally

This is similar to the Pranjic deal who paid the balance of his own transfer

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2012
Damn it . That boy again . It means gustavo will continue playing in left back if he comes . Well i am salivating to watch a match with schweinsteiger and martinez for midfielders . Make dortmund come make we wire them .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2012
Good news.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
Lordave: Good news.
good news indeed .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
dayokanu: A40

My contacts report that Javi Martinez himself would be paying 10m of that amount

Reduced wages of 2m per season for 5yrs

Bayern reportedly would meet the buyout clause so we dont have to negotiate with Bilbao and Martinez shaves the 10m off personally

This is similar to the Pranjic deal who paid the balance of his own transfer
Saw that on goal.com lol advantages of a big club! Players would take paycuts to play for you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:41am On Aug 17, 2012
Whoever can translate Spanish

Marca TV‏@marcatv
Mario Volpe (Bild): "Mañana oficializan el fichaje de Javi Martínez por el Bayern" #Futboleros

Brand TV @ marcatv
Mario Volpe (Bild), "Tomorrow formalize the signing of Javi Martinez for Bayern" # Futboleros
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
Willkommen Javi Martinez

I was sure from day one that FCB was making at least one more signing

Team should look like this

Neuer
Lahm Dante/Boateng Badstuber. Alaba

Martinez Schweini

Muller
Robben Ribery
Mandzukic

Bring on Europe!

@Dayokanu
What are your hopes for Die Roten this season? I'm still smarting from the UCL loss and it may seem far-fetched but for me that's all I want from Bayern this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
Champions League is my hope for Bayern.

I cant see that many teams better than us in Europe. Maybe only Barcelona. After them I believe with our team

Same team from last yr with the inclusion of Shaqiri, Dante, Mandzukic and (Martinez)we can stand toe to toe with Madrid
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
dayokanu: Champions League is my hope for Bayern.

I cant see that many teams better than us in Europe. Maybe only Barcelona. After them I believe with our team

Same team from last yr with the inclusion of Shaqiri, Dante, Mandzukic and (Martinez)we can stand toe to toe with Madrid

and yet chelsea murdered you on your own turf with an ageing drogba and you don't have an answer to dortmund's onslaught in the bundesliga.....there are plenty of teams better than bayern munich! i can name 5!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
coogar:

and yet chelsea murdered you on your own turf with an ageing drogba and you don't have an answer to dortmund's onslaught in the bundesliga.....there are plenty of teams better than bayern munich! i can name 5!

Winning Bayern on penalties is what is called murdered to you? Togo can beat Barcelona on Penalties. Many top players can miss a penalty. Messi, Baggio, Zico, C.Ronaldo at the peak of their powers missed crucial penalties.

Arsenal won their last trophy beating Man Utd on penalties, I guess they must have murdered Man Utd in the 2005 FA cup

Dortmund? I laff in Umuahia. Has Dortmund been able to qualify from their CL groups just yet? The same Dortmund losing to our wife Marseille
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
dayokanu:
Winning Bayern on penalties is what is called murdered to you? Togo can beat Barcelona on Penalties. Many top players can miss a penalty. Messi, Baggio, Zico, C.Ronaldo at the peak of their powers missed crucial penalties.

how did the last champions league final get to a penalty shoot out on your own turf?

Arsenal won their last trophy beating Man Utd on penalties, I guess they must have murdered Man Utd in the 2005 FA cup

i can't remember 2005 fa cup final was played at old trafford....
apples and oranges!

Dortmund? I laff in Umuahia. Has Dortmund been able to qualify from their CL groups just yet? The same Dortmund losing to our wife Marseiille

then it says a lot about the quality of your squad if the loser to your wife(marseille) have such a stronghold on the bundesliga and bayern have no answers to their dominance!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2012

Spot on! Truthfully speaking I can't be bothered about the Bundesliga! Dortmund can win the next five for all I care. The priority should be the UCL. 11 years without the big ears is too long for a club of Bayern Munchen's caliber! Especially coming so close twice in quick succession. I hope to see some killer instinct and some urgency as the likes of Robben,Ribery,Gomez,Lahm and Schweinsteiger must realize the window for greatness is closing slowly but surely (we where runners up in all 3 competitions last season)
We out-played Madrid home and away with last season's squad! But for a wasteful Gomez and a blind linesman that game shouldn't have even gone to penalties
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
coogar:

how did the last champions league final get to a penalty shoot out on your own turf?

i can't remember 2005 fa cup final was played at old trafford....
apples and oranges!

then it says a lot about the quality of your squad if the loser to your wife(marseille) have such a stronghold on the bundesliga and bayern have no answers to their dominance!

Bundesliga? Who cares about a competition we have won 21 times? When we have bigger fishes to fry in Madrid, Man City etc.

Dortmund can as well win the next 5 BL title as long as we win 3 CL in the time frame who cares

So losing to Arsenal is a function of the venue of the game? Simple question Did Arsenal murder man Utd in 2005?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
A-40:

Spot on! Truthfully speaking I can't be bothered about the Bundesliga! Dortmund can win the next five for all I care. The priority should be the UCL. 11 years without the big ears is too long for a club of Bayern Munchen's caliber! Especially coming so close twice in quick succession. I hope to see some killer instinct and some urgency as the likes of Robben,Ribery,Gomez,Lahm and Schweinsteiger must realize the window for greatness is closing slowly but surely (we where runners up in all 3 competitions last season)
We out-played Madrid home and away with last season's squad! But for a wasteful Gomez and a blind linesman that game shouldn't have even gone to penalties

Abeg make dem conclude the deal and Dortmund and the rest of Europe don enter one chance

Na rimming from back

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
dayokanu:
Bundesliga? Who cares about a competition we have won 21 times? When we have bigger fishes to fry in Madrid, Man City etc.

why compete if you didn't care? i like how football fans excuse their pathetic performance by saying they didnt care cos they have won it 6473932048463692390176383939039 times.

Dortmund can as well win the next 5 BL title as long as we win 3 CL in the time frame who cares

win 3 champions league in the time frame? na yam?
your last victory was in 2001. you had no pubic hair the last time bayern won the champions league.
if you disagree may amadioha impregnate you with 5 gargantuan goblins.

So losing to Arsenal is a function of the venue of the game? Simple question Did Arsenal murder man Utd in 2005?

it's a cup final.....united murdered arsenal in a neutral ground but arsenal won the sweepstakes.
chelsea on the other hand, won the sweepstakes on bayern's turf in a one off game. no away goal rule, no 1st leg, no 2nd leg. bayern would never have another opportunity as good as that to win the champions league.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
dayokanu:

Abeg make dem conclude the deal and Dortmund and the rest of Europe don enter one chance

Na rimming from back

Don't know what the Board of Directors are waiting on but obviously the deal has not completely been ratified
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2012
See them bayern haters . Bayern go still dey ever progress and prosper . Our fans don dey increase double by triple by millions . Haters (epl supporters) go hug transformers . Bayern 4 life . Mia san Mia . Die rotern .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2012

This is preposterous!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
Pataki:

This is preposterous!

Kindly explain
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
dayokanu:

Kindly explain
This Basque people and their idiosyncracies! This transfer is getting more complicated by the minute! Though Martinez was not listed for Bilbao at the weekend which is a good sign

Urrutia does not want direct payment from Bayern but wants the payment to be done via Javi Martinez? Are these guys mad? This is looking more like a drug deal than a player transfer! We pay 40million and 6million is immediately deducted as tax. This is extortion simply put

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2190876/Bayern-Munich-beat-Manchester-United-Manchester-City-signing-Javi-Martinez.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
A-40:

This Basque people and their idiosyncracies! This transfer is getting more complicated by the minute! Though Martinez was not listed for Bilbao at the weekend which is a good sign

Urrutia does not want direct payment from Bayern but wants the payment to be done via Javi Martinez? Are these guys mad? This is looking more like a drug deal than a player transfer! We pay 40million and 6million is immediately deducted as tax. This is extortion simply put

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2190876/Bayern-Munich-beat-Manchester-United-Manchester-City-signing-Javi-Martinez.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I tire oooo. See scam. They dont want bayern to pay it but want Martinez to pay so he can incur another 6m tax. Imagine?

I trust Ulli to handle them. You see how difficult it is to make transfers nowadays
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
dayokanu:

I tire oooo. See scam. They dont want bayern to pay it but want Martinez to pay so he can incur another 6m tax. Imagine?

I trust Ulli to handle them. You see how difficult it is to make transfers nowadays
This is what happens when muchachos that should be dealing cocaina are put in charge of football clubs! In essence the guy wants us to pay 45million! I think this is where Uli should make a stand 40million and not a Euro more or the deal is off! They need the guap more than we need Martinez! Afterall he is not why we didn't win the UCL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2012
Mandzukic got a deuce in the DFB Pokal tonight! Who needs Gomez grin grin plus Shaqiri and Pizarro rounded up the 4-zip win
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:20am On Aug 21, 2012
Shaqiri got a goal off a free kick and 2 assists in 45mins of play

At this point I think we need to make Shaqiri our only FK taker instead of robben, RIbery and kroos wasting those chances
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
Ribery I can stand but Robben and Kroos I can't. Shaqiri was the star of the show tho. He and Mandzukic seem to have adapted almost immediately!

Javi Martinez: The saga continues. . . .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2012
Lol . Gustavo don d fast make bayern no buy martinez cause if it happens na bench him go warm unless schwiensteiger injury continues .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2012
FCB now officially on Twitter

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
^^ I was going to tell you about it.

i think its about time i join this twitter thing sef
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
Lol what are u waiting on? Its far more fun than Facebook

Even the Kaiser himself is on there

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.