Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1091446 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
Lewandoski wastes that chance off the beatiful pass from Boateng
Tom Brady woulda blushed on seeing that pass. Dime
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
pkasso:
Messi never got close enough to Boateng to cause any damage.

[img]http://imgflip.com/gif/qy0vn[/img]

[img]https://imgflip.com/gif/qy0vn[/img]

[img]https://imgur.com/LEfUP79[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/LEfUP79[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
How dem dey make gif sef

I have several to make from this to disprove some lies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1SkXGrTFOc
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
pkasso:
Did i say Aguero? I actually meant Ronaldo. Let's get something straight here. Boateng never dominated Messi. He was only part of the team that stopped Messi. If anyone deserves credit for stopping Messi all those years it should be Schweinsteiger. Schweini was the one doing the dirty job, tracking Messi's runs. Not BoaTHONG. Messi never got close enough to Boateng to cause any damage. Basti's anticipation and good reading of the game was key to neutralizing Messi. Two skills Boateng lacks. It's no coincidence that the only game Schweini was off colour and couldn't contain Messi, he ran riot.
Why are you asking me what you typed? Se o ti mu scoochies ni? A teammate who he has spent half a decade with is not objective but players who he faces once or twice in 2 seasons are the ones with objective opinions

So Schweinsteiger was the one marking Messi in the World Cup Final vs Argentina ba? You are just yarning megedefegede. Go and watch that Final again and show me where Schweinsteiger marked Messi or thwarted any of his attacks like the Boa-TANK did

Continue telling us cool stories and urban legends

pkasso:
The one time Messi managed to isolate 'Alago' from the rest of the defence, the result was catastrophic to say the least. It wasn't just some training ground trick like the 'toros' or 'show me your number' .It was the ultimate destructive move.If it were boxing, that would be KO.If it were Mortal Kombat, it would be a Fatality move.And all Messi did was cut the ball to his weaker right foot.
A full-grown man or as my Grandma would say Odindin gende okunrin brought crashing to the ground by a man half his size using the simplest of footwork.This was like David vs Goliath.At least David had a sling and a stone.All Messi had was a pair of adizero50 boots.
Story for the gods! At least Boa-TANK has never led his country to the worst defeat in World cup semi final history. Show me where a Boa-TANK led defence conceded 7 goals in a 90mins match.

At worst Messi has gotten his pound of flesh on Boa-TANK. His record is still 1-4 and was actually 0-12 prior to that game. This is still infinitely better than getting destroyed by Jonzin Altidore a player so weak he couldn't hold down a shirt at Sunderland

pkasso:
It's Boateng kids i pity the most.Their young minds will be forever scarred by the image of their loving father lying on the turf humiliated.You can only imagine the pain and shame the kids will go through when their school mates decide to recreate the same move on the playground.
Of course I mean why shouldn't you pity children of a World and UCL Champion at 25. Let their school mates present their parents who are World and UCL Champions or champions in any endeavor in life.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
A40 How dem dey make gif

or go to that youtube link and I can give you minutes to pick from Just pick 5
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
A40 How dem dey make gif

raumdeuter:

[img]http://imgflip.com/gif/qy0vn[/img]

[img]https://imgflip.com/gif/qy0vn[/img]

[img]https://imgur.com/LEfUP79[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/LEfUP79[/img]

No mind am I've watched the game in full for like 5 times at least. E be like say na OGBC2 or Bond FM he hear him own World Cup Final. We suppose fine am for these opata we he just dey yarn since
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Roland17:

I was pondering same thing, that penalty call was horrendous

It took the referee about 5 secs to point to the spot... angry

German league is a scam... grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
A40:

Why are you asking me what you typed? Se o ti mu scoochies ni? A teammate who he has spent half a decade with is not objective but players who he faces once or twice in 2 seasons are the ones with objective opinions

So Schweinsteiger was the one marking Messi in the World Cup Final vs Argentina ba? You are just yarning megedefegede. Go and watch that Final again and show me where Schweinsteiger marked Messi or thwarted any of his attacks like the Boa-TANK did

Story for the gods! At least Boa-TANK has never led his country to the worst defeat in World cup semi final history. Show me where a Boa-TANK led defence conceded 7 goals in a 90mins match.

At worst Messi has gotten his pound of flesh on Boa-TANK. His record is still 1-4 and was actually 0-12 prior to that game. This is still infinitely better than getting destroyed by Jonzin Altidore a player so weak he couldn't hold down a shirt at Southampton

Of course I mean why shouldn't you pity children of a World and UCL Champion at 25. Let their school mates present their parents who are World and UCL Champions or champions in any endeavor in life.
Awe! Did Mama A40 drop you on your head as an infant? Everyone knows it's a cardinal sin in football for a player to criticize his team mate in public.Of course Neuer would tell you Boateng is a top defender.As a team mate at club and national level, he wouldn't want to 'fall' his hand.Only a neutral person not blinded by sentiments can be trusted to give a objective opinion.If he is as good as Neuer says he is then why he is yet to make any Best XI despite playing for Bayern Munich and Germany? At least if e no fit make FifProXI, UEFA Team of the year ko? The same teammates he plays with are receiving accolades and recognition left, right and centre but he is nowhere to be found.Or is FIFA and UEFA not objective enough?
Why you too dey lie like dis? Which of Messi's attacks did Boateng stop? Save for one goal-line clearance after Neuer stopped Messi's shot i don't recollect any piece of action involving Messi and 'Igiwo'.Messi was busy giving a clearly unfit Hummels the run around.The idi.ot was even the first to concede possession in that final after attempting one of his stupid long balls.Thanks to Pep, i can now manage to live with his passing.
Show me any FIFPRO XI lineup that has BoaTHONG present.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
^^ Watch this video of the final and come back to repeat that lie again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1SkXGrTFOc

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
A40:

At worst Messi has gotten his pound of flesh on Boa-TANK. His record is still 1-4 and was actually 0-12 prior to that game. This is still infinitely better than getting destroyed by Jonzin Altidore a player so weak he couldn't hold down a shirt at Sunderland

Hahahaha this one funny gán o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
coded01:

It took the referee about 5 secs to point to the spot... angry

German league is a scam... grin

That's why they call it 'burnthisleaguedown'.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
airmark:

That's why they call it 'burnthisleaguedown'.

grin grin

League had shape during the 90's and early 2000 but since been taken over by corruption... angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
pkasso:
Awe! Did Mama A40 drop you on your head as an infant? Everyone knows it's a cardinal sin in football for a player to criticize his team mate in public.Of course Neuer would tell you Boateng is a top defender.As a team mate at club and national level, he wouldn't want to 'fall' his hand.Only a neutral person not blinded by sentiments can be trusted to give a objective opinion.If he is as good as Neuer says he is then why he is yet to make any Best XI despite playing for Bayern Munich and Germany? At least if e no fit make FifProXI, UEFA Team of the year ko? The same teammates he plays with are receiving accolades and recognition left, right and centre but he is nowhere to be found.Or is FIFA and UEFA not objective enough?
Why you too dey lie like dis? Which of Messi's attacks did Boateng stop? Save for one goal-line clearance after Neuer stopped Messi's shot i don't recollect any piece of action involving Messi and 'Igiwo'.Messi was busy giving a clearly unfit Hummels the run around.The idi.ot was even the first to concede possession in that final after attempting one of his stupid long balls.Thanks to Pep, i can now manage to live with his passing.
Show me any FIFPRO XI lineup that has BoaTHONG present.
Did your mother use your brains to do money rituals? Because you are beginning to sound more ret@rded by the post. I will ask you for the umpteenth time because it seems your mental faculties are on vacay. Should we take the opinion of a village eediot like you over that of his teammates who he has won countless domestic and international titles with. A player is considered good enough to start for two of the best teams in football but this beast of burden is waiting for neutral opinion to endorse his eediotic beliefs. Do these neutrals know better than 3 winners who have individual accolades and 4 CLs and a WC title btw them who can't seem to keep Boa-TANK out of the most critical part of their defence.

Wasn't he listed as the highest rated defender by UEFA this year or were you in incarceration when the list came out? Funny that at the time you donkeys were bleating the loudest UEFA has finally done the needful.

I'm lying or you are just plain blind! Peruse those gifs and cover your head in shame. How will you remember when your Alzheimer's is terminal.

While you are at it show us pictorial evidence of Schweinsteiger dominating Messi and tell us the difference between that and Boa-TANK's virtuoso performance

Show me any defender who has led his country to disgrace in a World Cup semi-final losing by 7 goals to 1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lewandoski go miss 3 chances before he converts one.
Coman did a nice job, he needs to build on his strength
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
coded01:

grin grin

League had shape during the 90's and early 2000 but since been taken over by corruption... angry
Our league also corrupted FIFA when we went to the last World Cup and dominated.

Nwanne confess which Igbo you smoke today. Shrine or Waterside?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
A40:

Did your mother use your brains to do money rituals? Because you are beginning to sound more ret@rded by the post. I will ask you for the umpteenth time because it seems your mental faculties are on vacay. Should we take the opinion of a village eediot like you over that of his teammates who he has won countless domestic and international titles with. A player is considered good enough to start for two of the best teams in football but this beast of burden is waiting for neutral opinion to endorse his eediotic beliefs. Do these neutrals know better than 3 winners who have individual accolades and 4 CLs and a WC title btw them who can't seem to keep Boa-TANK out of the most critical part of their defence.
Wasn't he listed as the highest rated defender by UEFA this year or were you in incarceration when the list came out? Funny that at the time you donkeys were bleating the loudest UEFA has finally done the needful.
I'm lying or you are just plain blind! Peruse those gifs and cover your head in shame. How will you remember when your Alzheimer's is terminal.
While you are at it show us pictorial evidence of Schweinsteiger dominating Messi and tell us the difference between that and Boa-TANK's virtuoso performance
Show me any defender who has led his country to disgrace in a World Cup semi-final losing by 7 goals to 1
How many plates of asaro did you sell your brains for? Cos it has now been proved beyond reasonable doubt that you lack one.I'm beginning to think the A in your name stands for Agbepo.You really should stick to packing shyte as football isn't really your thing.To paraphrase Tinie Tempah your idiocy is 'Written in the Stars'.Only a fella with a two-digit IQ like you would even think of comparing BoaTHONG to defensive greats such as John Terry.You should be drawn and quartered a la Game of Thrones.
There is clearly no limit to your stupidity, is there? We dey talk of authentic recognition but like his slave master raumdeuter, Agbepo40's only reference is a list of little or no importance.Highest ranked defender wey no make UEFA Team Of the Year.Olodo oshi, i was referring to the 2010 World Cup and Cl semifinal games in 2013.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Happy 26th Birthday to the cerebral assassin Thomas Muller.More goals and trophies to follow.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
pkasso:
Happy 26th Birthday to the cerebral assassin Thomas Muller.More goals and trophies to follow.

I wish him many happy returns. I respect players with daring individual honours, who don't always rely on team mates to cover their ineffectiveness, errors and inconsistencies.

FIFA World Cup Golden Boot: 2010
FIFA World Cup Best Young Player: 2010
World Soccer Young Player of the Year: 2010
Bravo Award: 2010
ESM Team of the Year: 2012–13
FIFA World Cup Silver Ball: 2014
FIFA World Cup Silver Boot: 2014
FIFA World Cup All-Star Team: 2014
FIFA World Cup Dream Team: 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
pkasso:
How many plates of asaro did you sell your brains for? Cos it has now been proved beyond reasonable doubt that you lack one.I'm beginning to think the A in your name stands for Agbepo.You really should stick to packing shyte as football isn't really your thing.To paraphrase Tinie Tempah your idiocy is 'Written in the Stars'.Only a fella with a two-digit IQ like you would even think of comparing BoaTHONG to defensive greats such as John Terry.You should be drawn and quartered a la Game of Thrones.
If intelligence was a sport you would be in the paralympics. Whether in football or any other genre of life your processing speed is many gigahertz below my frequency

Boa-TANK is better than Terry if it aches your belly. Go and bang your head on ogiri till that pile of vomit fluid between your ears spills out of your body. You have not told us if you are more intelligent than the elite coaches who have made Boa-TANK their first option on defence! If you love David Lulz so much you can as well open a thread for him and continue to fellate on him over there

pkasso:

There is clearly no limit to your stupidity, is there? We dey talk of authentic recognition but like his slave master raumdeuter, Agbepo40's only reference is a list of little or no importance.Highest ranked defender wey no make UEFA Team Of the Year.Olodo oshi, i was referring to the 2010 World Cup and Cl semifinal games in 2013.
Are you brain-dead or something? The official footballing body in Europe listed Boa-TANK as the highest rated defender but this asiwere is still questioning its authenticity. Eediot cannot differentiate between Champions League Team of the Year and the General UEFA European player of the year! Walahi you are too ret@rded to support an illustrious club like Bayern. What a disgrace you are to yourself and everyone around you

Show us pictorial evidence of Schweinsteiger dominating Messi you begin dey kalolo like who warapa dey worry.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
26 year old legend. Happy birthday to the Raumdeuter

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
pkasso:

I have nothing but absolute respect for Thomas Muller.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
pkasso:
How many plates of asaro Only a fella with a two-digit IQ like you would even think of comparing BoaTHONG to defensive greats such as John Terry.

I know many sensible Bayern munich supporters like you are many and will say it as it is. Even boatank coach told him the truth. Terry at his peak is a god to boatank at his peak. Every supporter cant be amukunmeko like dayo and the other one who is A-f00l@40 .

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:41am On Sep 14, 2015
A40:

No mind am I've watched the game in full for like 5 times at least. E be like say na OGBC2 or Bond FM he hear him own World Cup Final. We suppose fine am for these opata we he just dey yarn since

That's how your comments/arguments have been the most stupid I have ever read on this forum. You only know how to abuse like illiterates do. Dayo raumdeuter asked you how to make gifs or if you could help him make them, instead of telling him your brain could nt process gifs, you started talking of OGBC2 and BOND fm. Did you finish junior secondary school at all?

Answer Dayo now, he is waiting.

raumdeuter:
A40 How dem dey make gif

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
airmark:

I know many sensible Bayern munich supporters like you are many and will say it as it is. Even boatank coach told him the truth. Terry at his peak is a god to boatank at his peak. Every supporter cant be amukunmeko like dayo and the other one who is A-f00l@40 .
You are such an eembecile! What is the meaning of this fart you typed over here. You were even stewpid enough to put a quote of a fellow ret@rdeen like yourself with an IQ the temperature of Siberia to buttress your m0ronic opinion.

Loew
Guardiola
Heynckes

All 3 men prefer Boa-TANK in their defence but we should regard the opinion of a mentally malnourished halfwit like yourself and your brother in folly

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
airmark:

That's how your comments/arguments have been the most stupid I have ever read on this forum. You only know how to abuse like illiterates do. Dayo raumdeuter asked you how to make gifs or if you could help him make them, instead of telling him your brain could nt process gifs, you started talking of OGBC2 and BOND fm. Did you finish junior secondary school at all?
Answer Dayo now, he is waiting.
You need a lobotomy! How can any living organism cope with this much ignorance? He provided two options. Show him how to make a gif or go to youtube

I explained to him that I had seen the match already so no need to even go to youtube. Yet you are still asking me a supremely stewpid question. Are you illiterate nigga? You can't read between the lines (like 50 said)

You are just a useless waste of flesh. Oxygen thief
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
A40:

You need a lobotomy! How can any living organism cope with this much ignorance? He provided two options. Show him how to make a gif or go to youtube

I explained to him that I had seen the match already so no need to even go to youtube. Yet you are still asking me a supremely stewpid question. Are you illiterate nigga? You can't read between the lines (like 50 said)

Stop abusing like a frustrated tout, when id,iots are caught at the peak of their idiocy they start to bring up stvpid defences with ridiculous aggression. Don't tell me since like 3 days now, you still lack the intelligence to interpret dayo's simple request. Raumdeuter was asking you if you could teach him how to make gifs or he could give you minutes from the youtube video to help him make like 5 gifs, wrongfully thinking you have a smart brain to do it. He overrated your level of intelligence, that was his undoing. You could see he did n't reply you again, he was shocked to the bone marrow by your brainless response. Take your time and think about the question again. Don't let me think Dayo is like a god to you in brilliance.

raumdeuter:
A40 How dem dey make gif

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
A40:

If intelligence was a sport you would be in the paralympics. Whether in football or any other genre of life your processing speed is many gigahertz below my frequency
Boa-TANK is better than Terry if it aches your belly. Go and bang your head on ogiri till that pile of vomit fluid between your ears spills out of your body. You have not told us if you are more intelligent than the elite coaches who have made Boa-TANK their first option on defence! If you love David Lulz so much you can as well open a thread for him and continue to fellate on him over there
Are you brain-dead or something? The official footballing body in Europe listed Boa-TANK as the highest rated defender but this asiwere is still questioning its authenticity. Eediot cannot differentiate between Champions League Team of the Year and the General UEFA European player of the year! Walahi you are too ret@rded to support an illustrious club like Bayern. What a disgrace you are to yourself and everyone around you
Show us pictorial evidence of Schweinsteiger dominating Messi you begin dey kalolo like who warapa dey worry.
This mo.ron wears stupidity like a second skin.I've had the misfortune of meeting some really dumb persons on NL but you do take the cake.If there was ever a Nobel Prize for idiocy, you would win it every gaddamn year.Bloody Agbepo.Has Boateng ever made an UEFA Team of the year or any notable best XI for that matter before? You are a disgrace to the procreation process and everything it stands for.I bet there is a statue of BoaTHONG in your room which you worship alongside that of DK.He is after all your lord and master. As for the Schweini issue, ain't nobody got time for that.However i do have something that is just as good.Your admission of what it is you now blatantly deny.Here is what Agbepo40 had to say about Schweini and Messi just before the World Cup final.

Re: Bayern Munich ''5 times Champions of Europe'' by A40(m): 12:22am On Jul 10, 2014

coded01: HATERS WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO? grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

ITS MINE... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope you know this is the German Machine you are dealing with here your perennial conquerors. Anyway no be by posting for Nairaland. Schweinsteiger know as he dey always give Messi

Here's another.He had this to say before Bayern took on Barca in the Cl last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 2:21pm On Apr 24
I like and I'm equally amused at the overconfidence on display here. More mouth was made the last time out. While we might not have MSN but we have Robben, Mueller, Goetze and Lewandowski barring any injuries we also have Phillip Lahm, Alcantara in the midfield also Schweinsteiger who has Messi's pincode.

Now that's classic proof that things can come back to haunt you.You might want to think twice before posting on Nairaland.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
airmark:

Stop abusing like a frustrated tout, when id,iots are caught at the peak of their idiocy they start to bring up stvpid defences with ridiculous aggression. Don't tell me since like 3 days now, you still lack the intelligence to interpret dayo's simple request. Raumdeuter was asking you if you could teach him how to make gifs or he could give you minutes from the youtube video to help him make like 5 gifs, wrongfully thinking you have a smart brain to do it. He overrated your level of intelligence, that was his undoing. You could see he did n't reply you again, he was shocked to the bone marrow by your brainless response. Take your time and think about the question again. Don't let me think Dayo is like a god to you in brilliance.

The bolded had me rolling on the floor grin grin.You dey mind am.I don't have a problem with people expressing their opinions but there's got to be a line.You don't go around insulting people just because they have opinions that differ from your own.At least when raumdeuter argues, he does so with class.You don't have to go all Agbero.
BTW, i hear you and Pataki are Ibadan boys.DK is the only one i know even though he doesn't know i'm also from IBD.Always nice to meet your fellow homeboys.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
So it pops off around here too?! undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
pkasso:
The bolded had me rolling on the floor grin grin.You dey mind am.I don't have a problem with people expressing their opinions but there's got to be a line.You don't go around insulting people just because they have opinions that differ from your own.At least when raumdeuter argues, he does so with class.You don't have to go all Agbero.
BTW, i hear you and Pataki are Ibadan boys.DK is the only one i know even though he doesn't know i'm also from IBD.Always nice to meet your fellow homeboys.

I was also born and grew up in IB, old ife road before travelling. Nice knowing you are from the city, I miss that ib badly. Pataki said na agbowo boy him be. This weekend he is going to host the party at his agbowo residence, cos I will wear my blue Ankara to flex. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
pkasso:
Hehehe see these ret@rded hypocrites! You phools start with the insults but when I give it back you start getting in touch with your feminine sides. Pathetic

airmark:

You are the epitome of frustration and futility. Efulefu when did you become raumdeuter's press secretary and P.R.O? Why are you crying more than the aggrieved?

So according to this Doofus Giwa the ability to upload gifs on Nairaland is a metric of intelligence, chei! even Satan himself is crying for you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
pkasso:
This mo.ron wears stupidity like a second skin.I've had the misfortune of meeting some really dumb persons on NL but you do take the cake.If there was ever a Nobel Prize for idiocy, you would win it every gaddamn year.Bloody Agbepo.Has Boateng ever made an UEFA Team of the year or any notable best XI for that matter before? You are a disgrace to the procreation process and everything it stands for.I bet there is a statue of BoaTHONG in your room which you worship alongside that of DK.He is after all your lord and master. As for the Schweini issue, ain't nobody got time for that.However i do have something that is just as good.Your admission of what it is you now blatantly deny.Here is what Agbepo40 had to say about Schweini and Messi just before the World Cup final.

Re: Bayern Munich ''5 times Champions of Europe'' by A40(m): 12:22am On Jul 10, 2014

coded01: HATERS WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO? grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

ITS MINE... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope you know this is the German Machine you are dealing with here your perennial conquerors. Anyway no be by posting for Nairaland. Schweinsteiger know as he dey always give Messi

Here's another.He had this to say before Bayern took on Barca in the Cl last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 2:21pm On Apr 24
I like and I'm equally amused at the overconfidence on display here. More mouth was made the last time out. While we might not have MSN but we have Robben, Mueller, Goetze and Lewandowski barring any injuries we also have Phillip Lahm, Alcantara in the midfield also Schweinsteiger who has Messi's pincode.

Now that's classic proof that things can come back to haunt you.You might want to think twice before posting on Nairaland

Hahahaha this douchegoblin will not kill me with laughter. Is that your pictorial evidence? Simple english buffoon cannot understand. Your comprehension skills are non-existent! So random banter is your evidence that Schweinsteiger dominated Messi? I might be stretching it but it is possible you have failed every exam you ever took in your life. Note I have not said Schweinsteiger did or did not dominate I am merely asking you to prove it (before you begin to play country dumb again) and show me how it surpassed Boa-TANK's job in the WC Final

You don't have time for Schweinsteiger issue but you went back in time over a year to dig up my posts, you must be idle and dyslexic as well. Oya show us actual proof of his dominance not just a fanboy's opinion you are still busy chatting megedefegede.

If not for A-40 would you have known the difference between Champions League Team of the Year and European Player of the Year?

Boa-TANK was rated as the highest defender in Europe last season! So dey there continue to dey ask me stewpid question. Sergio Ignoramus

I defend Boateng because he's a Bayern Munich player i am not a David Lulz scrotum shiner like you so keep your idol references to your miserable self

Your folks must call you owo jo na because you are a massive waste of investment. Wasteman

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.