Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1089044 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
So it pops off around here too?! undecided
It kind of does. Though it's the same washed up argument over and over again
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
http://www.zonalmarking.net/2013/04/24/bayern-munich-4-0-barcelona-bayern-produce-an-astonishingly-dominant-performance/

A very detailed analysis of the match. Make owo jo na come show us the dominance of Schweinsteiger on Messi in 2013. Eeediot!

Random banter na him the buffoon wan use against me. Anyone with a functioning braincell knows Javi was the star man in that midfield on the night not Schweinsteiger
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
chic2pimp:

It kind of does. Though it's the same washed up argument over and over again
Chale come give me betting tips for this una upcoming Rugby World Cup. I usually don't bet sports i don't watch but i want to make an exception this time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
A40:

when did you become raumdeuter's press secretary and P.R.O? Why are you crying more than the aggrieved?

Thank God you confirmed that dayo is aggrieved because of your inability to comprehend simple English sentence. grin He is really ashamed of you and left you to face a well-deserved bashing. That's why I keep banging it into your brain, before replying any comment, restrict your fingers from working faster than your brain. There are some of us here who are allergic to unintelligent posts. We will wash your dirty linen in the open for all to see.

A40:

So according to this Doofus Giwa the ability to upload gifs on Nairaland is a metric of intelligence, chei! .

grin grin grin grin grin
I can now confirm that you never had a secondary school education. Let me explain to you in A, B, C, D, dayo was not asking you about uploading an already made gif on nairaland (he knew about uploading existing gif here). He was asking you about processing/making a fresh gif from a youtube video and getting it operational on a parent web homepage first, so that it can be transferred into this thread in a way that once a page it is contained here is accessed, the action video will start working automatically. Now I know the reason you have been arguing blindly all this while. You had aborted education.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
A40:

Chale come give me betting tips for this una upcoming Rugby World Cup. I usually don't bet sports i don't watch but i want to make an exception this time

In the pool stages, always back the big guns. They usually win the majority of their matches. The Big guns in rugby being South Africa, New Zealand and Australia from the Southern Hempishere. England,France,Ireland and Wales from the Northern.

For outright winners, don't look past the Southern Hemisphere Big 3(New Zealand being the Favourite) and England(the only northern Hemisphere team to have lifted the trophy plus home advantage)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
airmark:

I was also born and grew up in IB, old ife road before travelling. Nice knowing you are from the city, I miss that ib badly. Pataki said na agbowo boy him be. This weekend he is going to host the party at his agbowo residence, cos I will wear my blue Ankara to flex. grin
Hehehe.I be Elekuro boy.Even though my base is in Lagos, i still visit home from time to time.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
pkasso:
Hehehe.I be Elekuro boy.Even though my base is in Lagos, i still visit home from time to time.

grin grin grin I played boy's club football at Wesley in 90s. The era of kudaisi and co there. cardinals fc, Anderlecht fc.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
airmark:

Thank God you confirmed that dayo is aggrieved because of your inability to comprehend simple English sentence. grin He is really ashamed of you and left you to face a well-deserved bashing. That's why I keep banging it into your brain, before replying any comment, restrict your fingers from working faster than your brain. There are some of us here who are allergic to unintelligent posts. We will wash your dirty linen in the open for all to see.
Why are you so ret@rded and unrepentant in your idiocy? I glossed over the gif because I did not deem it necessary with the youtube video link already there. Demons are dancing Watch me Nae Nae in your head that is why your m0ronic self cannot stop asking me stoopid questions.

airmark:
grin grin grin grin grin
I can now confirm that you never had a secondary school education. Let me explain to you in A, B, C, D, dayo was not asking you about uploading an already made gif on nairaland (he knew about uploading existing gif here). He was asking you about processing/making a fresh gif from a youtube video and getting it operational on a parent web homepage first, so that it can be transferred into this thread in a way that once a page it is contained here is accessed, the action video will start working automatically. Now I know the reason you have been arguing blindly all this while. You had aborted education.
Ability to upload or create gifs is not a sign of intelligence. How many times do I have to explain this to your poorly formed brain? If I didn't respond then it should be clear even to the extremely mentally obtuse like you that I had nothing to say on the matter. If not for extreme idleness and the fact that you have nothing else to do with yourself why would you bring such a mundane and irrelevant matter discussed over 50 hours ago in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
chic2pimp:

In the pool stages, always back the big guns. They usually win the majority of their matches. The Big guns in rugby being South Africa, New Zealand and Australia from the Southern Hempishere. England,France,Ireland and Wales from the Northern.

For outright winners, don't look past the Southern Hemisphere Big 3(New Zealand being the Favourite) and England(the only northern Hemisphere team to have lifted the trophy plus home advantage)
Lool i checked the odds. They suck!!

Thanks for the heads-up anyway
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
A40:

Ability to upload or create gifs is not a sign of intelligence. How many times do I have to explain this to your poorly formed brain? If I didn't respond then it should be clear even to the extremely mentally obtuse like you that I had nothing to say on the matter. If not for extreme idleness and the fact that you have nothing else to do with yourself why would you bring such a mundane and irrelevant matter discussed over 50 hours ago in the first place.

Don't act as if you understood simple sentence. Your lack of comprehensive skills has made us to argue on and on, on this thread. I brought it out to further highlight how stvpid you have been replying others' comments. You are so dull, dayo had to abscond since. You should cover your face in shame for misinterpreting a sentence a JSS 1 student will comprehend and reply appropriately. Dunce
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
airmark:

Don't act as if you understood simple sentence. Your lack of comprehensive skills has made us to argue on and on, on this thread. I brought it out to further highlight how stvpid you have being replying others' comments. You are so dull, dayo had to abscond since. You should cover your face in shame for misinterpreting a sentence a JSS 1 student will comprehend and reply appropriately. Dunce
Shut up my friend and go and look for work! Odaaran dangbana! Illiterate that doesn't know when and how to use 'been' is talking about comprehension. I am crying at your ignorance brehh. Weyrey alaso
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
A40:

Almost forgot the NFL has started. What are your hopes for your lot this season?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
A40:

Lool i checked the odds. They suck!!

Thanks for the heads-up anyway

Looool not surprised. No point betting on the All Blacks.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
A40:

Shut up my friend and go and look for work! Odaaran dangbana! Illiterate that doesn't know when and how to use 'been' is talking about comprehension. I am crying at your ignorance brehh. Weyrey alaso

grin grin grin grin lol, look for work? I employ people who are more intelligent than you and presently on vacation. so you are so embarrassed cos i exposed you, such that you are even critically looking for my typo and other negligible stuffs. You should accept you are a dullard and should keep off when we are discussing issues that require some level of literacy. I can help you bring back dayo, because he has dumped you for good, cos you are an eleran (waka-about local butcher) with stains all over your body. abandoned property. grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2015
A40:

Hahahaha this douchegoblin will not kill me with laughter. Is that your pictorial evidence? Simple english buffoon cannot understand. Your comprehension skills are non-existent! So random banter is your evidence that Schweinsteiger dominated Messi? I might be stretching it but it is possible you have failed every exam you ever took in your life. Note I have not said Schweinsteiger did or did not dominate I am merely asking you to prove it (before you begin to play country dumb again) and show me how it surpassed Boa-TANK's job in the WC Final

You don't have time for Schweinsteiger issue but you went back in time over a year to dig up my posts, you must be idle and dyslexic as well.
The poster boy for subhuman intelligence sure knows how to drop 'em brainfarts.No be only pictorial, na Victoria.Dey there dey wait make i carry Powerpoint presentation come.Just admit you've been found out.Tell us why Alago is yet to make any best XI.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2015
chic2pimp:

Almost forgot the NFL has started. What are your hopes for your lot this season?
The Steelers have the toughest schedule in the league. We will only go as far as Big Ben, Leveon Bell and Antonio Brown can take us. Our secondary is still too weak and with LeBeau retired and the other greats past their peak the Steelers defence of old is now history. The Bengals are the real threat in the AFC North, The Ravens just lost Terrell Suggs for the season (Thank God) and I anticipate Joe Flacco's play to depreciate this year. Playoffs are the minimum expectation. I will be satisfied with that, any other thing is a bonus tbh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
pkasso:
The poster boy for subhuman intelligence sure knows how to drop 'em brainfarts.No be only pictorial, na Victoria.Dey there dey wait make i carry Powerpoint presentation come.Just admit you've been found out.Tell us why Alago is yet to make any best XI.
You think say everybody na Owo-jo-na like you? Hahaha don't tell me you don't know pictorial is an actual english word. Your case is beyond redemption! Your IQ is too low to find me out. I'm like the Spetsnaz while you are just a witless civilian

Show us pictorial evidence of Schweinsteiger's dominance on Messi the abirun is posting my past quotes. What does that prove? Ozwor!

Your comeback is weak and pathetic just like you are

airmark:

grin grin grin grin lol, look for work? I employ people who are more intelligent than you and presently on vacation. so you are so embarrassed cos i exposed you, such that you are even critically looking for my typo and other negligible stuffs. You should accept you are a dullard and should keep off when we are discussing issues that require some level of literacy. I can help you bring back dayo, because he has dumped you for good, cos you are an eleran (waka-about local butcher) with stains all over your body. abandoned property. grin grin grin
Lmaoooo! The beauty of the internet. Even a church mouse like you can claim to be an employer of labor. What a frustrated douchegoblin. Vacation indeed! Ye ma tan ra e

You exposed who? The world is weeping at your idiocy! Typo ko Hypo ni! You cannot communicate properly yet you claim I lack comprehension skills. Amadioha electrocute your left scrotum

Your perseverance is dumb but admirable but at some point you need to learn to man up and take the L instead of bringing further disgrace upon yourself

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
pkasso:

Where is your agbo-ile for IB? grin For those who know Ibadan/Agbowo well well, I only need to mention one peculiar thing in Agbowo, and people will know my family name immediately.

Anyways, good to know there are Ibadan peeps on this board.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
A40:

You exposed who?

lol Dayo's request

raumdeuter:
A40 How dem dey make gif

or go to that youtube link and I can give you minutes to pick from Just pick 5

Your response

A40:

No mind am I've watched the game in full for like 5 times at least. E be like say na OGBC2 or Bond FM he hear him own World Cup Final. We suppose fine am for these opata we he just dey yarn since

Are they not doing English comprehension passage question and answer in waec again? It's high time buhari looked into our education sector. I can no longer stand how poor A40 has been interpreting everybody's post here. That's the reason we have back and forth happening endlessly here. He is so dull, he never comprehends simple statements, explanations and arguements. He must have lived all his life at abattoir .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
airmark:

lol Dayo's request

Your response

Are they not doing English comprehension passage question and answer in waec again? It's high time buhari looked into our education sector. I can no longer stand how poor A40 has been interpreting everybody's post here. That's the reason we have back and forth happening endlessly here. He is so dull, he never comprehends simple statements, explanations and arguements. He must have lived all his life at abattoir .

Bwahahaha! Your brain is stuck on Gear Stewpid! Gully erosion don sweep everything go. Chale go and brush up your spelling and verbal reasoning before stepping up to me. Ret@rded and idle mutt. The subject matter which is football has been exhausted. You are the ozwor who is still prancing around asking m0ronic questions all over the thread. If you want to be Raumdeuter's P.R so badly why don't you apply for the post and stop being a nuisance to your community

Brighter Grammar that they bought for you to improve your vocabulary is what you used to roll Indian Hemp, no wonder you have grown up to become a full-fledged Ignoramus
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
A40:

Bwahahaha! Your brain is stuck on Gear Stewpid! Gully erosion don sweep everything go. Chale go and brush up your spelling and verbal reasoning before stepping up to me. Ret@rded and idle mutt. The subject matter which is football has been exhausted. You are the ozwor who is still prancing around asking m0ronic questions all over the thread. If you want to be Raumdeuter's P.R so badly why don't you apply for the post and stop being a nuisance to your community

Brighter Grammar that they bought for you to improve your vocabulary is what you used to roll Indian Hemp, no wonder you have grown up to become a full-fledged Ignoramus

Oo dun ofe ke !!! grin Well, raumdeuter will come back soon and give you hope. Next time when you are playing with a player, m0f0 play smoothest. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
airmark:

Oo dun ofe ke !!! grin Well, raumdeuter will come back soon and give you hope. Next time when you are playing with a player, m0f0 play smoothest. grin
Carry your oloriburuku comot for here. Oponu ayerada

After crushing this halfwit look at him in the first picture

And me laughing at his dumba$$ in the second one

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
A40:

Carry your oloriburuku comot for here. Oponu ayerada

After crushing this halfwit look at him in the first picture

Crushing me. cheesy Ode, my mood reading and reacting to how insane you sounded.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pataki:

Where is your agbo-ile for IB? grin For those who know Ibadan/Agbowo well well, I only need to mention one peculiar thing in Agbowo, and people will know my family name immediately.

Anyways, good to know there are Ibadan peeps on this board.

No be those ashi joints be your adopted family house?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

No be those ashi joints be your adopted family house?

Ko ni da fun è! cheesy Iwo weyrey Oluyole bus garage boy! cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pataki:

Ko ni da fun è! cheesy Iwo weyrey Oluyole bus garage boy! cheesy

I know your history, You run comot for house with your school fees go bunk for ashana joint for 3weeks before dem bounce you when mnoney finish

No be the same ashana parole carry you go Holland and your sexcapades for NL still dey my hand
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

I know your history, You run comot for house with your school fees go bunk for ashana joint for 3weeks before dem bounce you when mnoney finish

No be the same ashana parole carry you go Holland and your sexcapades for NL still dey my hand

Didinrin agbaye ni e! I heard ashawos for Ibadan have been missing you severely. Onidokudo omo oshi!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pataki:
Didinrin agbaye ni e! I heard ashawos for Ibadan have been missing you severely. Onidokudo omo oshi!

Iwo lo ponu ju ni gbogbo aiye yi. Everyone knows how you were the regular customer, Even left Agbowo and became a regular at Ekotedo close to Ark Joe area

Pataki obo lo ma ran e lo sorun
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
airmark:

Crushing me. cheesy Ode, my mood reading and reacting to how insane you sounded.

Hahahaha that was me after watching your useless league shyte the bed in Europe again. You and useless are 5 and 6 like Sammer and Kohler
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
A40:

You and useless are 5 and 6 like Sammer and Kohler

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2015
A40:

You think say everybody na Owo-jo-na like you? Hahaha don't tell me you don't know pictorial is an actual english word. Your case is beyond redemption! Your IQ is too low to find me out. I'm like the Spetsnaz while you are just a witless civilian

Show us pictorial evidence of Schweinsteiger's dominance on Messi the abirun is posting my past quotes. What does that prove? Ozwor!

Your comeback is weak and pathetic just like you are
You are one more reason why abortion should be legalised in this part of the world.It's bad enough we have corruption and Boko Haram, we now have to put up with you and your kind.How a trologdyte like you stumbled on the Internet in the first place is something i will never understand.You better go back to your cave or whatever hole you crawled out from.See this drag queen foaming at the mouth.Omo ode.Your stupidity is as mind-boggling as the vastness of space and i won't stop bashing your empty cranium until you grow some brain cells.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
pkasso:
You are one more reason why abortion should be legalised in this part of the world.It's bad enough we have corruption and Boko Haram, we now have to put up with you and your kind.How a trologdyte like you stumbled on the Internet in the first place is something i will never understand.You better go back to your cave or whatever hole you crawled out from.See this drag queen foaming at the mouth.Omo ode.Your stupidity is as mind-boggling as the vastness of space and i won't stop bashing your empty cranium until you grow some brain cells.
Chale stop the bloodclart crying!! Wetin concern Corruption and Boko Haram with a discussion about proving Schweinsteiger's dominance. Asinwin suffering Down's syndrome.

If you don't want to put up with my posts why don't you pokun so and help us conserve oxygen. grin grin

You are a phool! Who has gone full agbero now? A ro pe o gbon ase bintin l'ogbon e. Omogo! Mugunlabi! Eran Ibiye

When i discovered the Internet you were still in Agbowo treating your Polio. Efulefu!

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.