Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1084108 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:47am On Sep 18, 2015
A40:

Apoche cra cra you are really starting to bore me now. Flexing your stewpidity like say na muscle and just buzzing and making noise like an ekpan fly.

Solid? Ki le leyi n so? Less than 5 games into the season he has already committed two grievous errors. Minus other small small ones, Bayern fans understand the circumstances so we cannot give him grief

Boatank has committed over 10 grievous errors, that deserved to be flogged for. You that have no sense in comprehending simple English sentences and writing jargons, how will you have brain to analyse top-level soccer?

You and useless are 5 and 6 like sammer and kohler ---- (in A40 voice) grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:48am On Sep 18, 2015
Dadehmola:

grin grin grin grin

Mehn... Ibadan peeps & bad mouth are 5 and 6 like sammer and kohler

A40's slogan is now trending ooooooooo, but where did you keep useless ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2015
A40:

Mo daaran! You mean I have been arguing with someone who didn't know or 'wasn't sure' pictorial is a legit word? Iti kom kom! Empty barrel na him you be. Stop trying to lie! You suck at it just like at pretty much everything else. You have the IQ of an Ekpan fly and the motor skills of a newborn giraffe suffering cerebral palsy.
Your brains should be harvested and fed to hungry boerbels. They are of no use to you or the rest of society
Coming from someone whose alma mater is a school by the name of Asaro-onidin, i'm not surprised.You are a product of the rot in the Nigerian educational system.It's not good enough that you are DK's slave, you now wan turn yourself to my personal punchingbag.After all the beatdowns i've dishing out to your sorry self, one would expect you to change.But like the masochist you are, you keep coming back for more.Eran iya.Olohun gbo, when i'm done with you, you will be begging for euthanasia.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:
Coming from someone whose alma mater is a school by the name of Asaro-onidin, i'm not surprised.You are a product of the rot in the Nigerian educational system.It's not good enough that you are DK's slave, you now wan turn yourself to my personal punchingbag.After all the beatdowns i've dishing out to your sorry self, one would expect you to change.But like the masochist you are, you keep coming back for more.Eran iya.Olohun gbo, when i'm done with you, you will be begging for euthanasia.
STFU pcunto and stop disgracing yourself further. You wey i don slaughter like eran ileya! You have now been reduced to a herbalist muttering meaningless incantations after i have proven your illiteracy. You keep veering off topic and launching m0ronic diatribes not germane to the issue at hand. I am convinced you have not just gone full agbero but stark raving mad. What a halfwit!

Hoeponu! Keep drowning in your delusion! While i keep delivering blunt force trauma to your head. Hoeloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2015
airmark:

Boatank has committed over 10 grievous errors, that deserved to be flogged for. You that have no sense in comprehending simple English sentences and writing jargons, how will you have brain to analyse top-level soccer?

You and useless are 5 and 6 like sammer and kohler ---- (in A40 voice) grin grin grin
We are talking about this season apoche cra cra. Imbec!le that cannot spell or construct legible sentences is talking about top-level analysis. Schweppes!

If we begin to list your gaffes in that regard walahi eternity will pass us by. Common sense and intelligence is haram to you and your man -servant pcunto.

I reiterate that both of you combined have the IQ of an Ekpan fly.

I see you can't get enough of my phrase, repeat it and make it your personal mantra let it constantly remind you of just how useless you are

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2015
A40:

I see you can't get enough of my phrase, repeat it and make it your personal mantra let it constantly remind you of just how useless you are

Wow that's what I am talking about. You are learning fast, that's how to use the adjective (useless). If you want to use useless as a noun, you add -ness. Good one, son. Happy for you. grin grin grin

A40:

You and useless uselessness are 5 and 6 like Sammer and Kohler

grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
A40:

STFU pcunto and stop disgracing yourself further. You wey i don slaughter like eran ileya! You have now been reduced to a herbalist muttering meaningless incantations after i have proven your illiteracy. You keep veering off topic and launching m0ronic diatribes not germane to the issue at hand. I am convinced you have not just gone full agbero but stark raving mad. What a halfwit!

Hoeponu! Keep drowning in your delusion! While i keep delivering blunt force trauma to your head. Hoeloriburuku
You wish! For your mind na you think say you be champion.Schizophrenic dunce.Shey na until i bludgeon your maggot-infested skull to pieces before you know say dem don finish you? Yaba Left must be missing a patient.This was a MISmatch right from the onset.Something like Germany vs San Marino or Bayern Munich vs Dinamo Zagreb grin.Morrafucka!

Ajasco40, Clap for yourself, at least you have succeeded in derailing the original argument.Tell us why Jerome Boateng has no individual honours to his name despite playing for 2 of the best sides in world football.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
It's a no-brainer that the best players in world football have at least one or two individual achievements or accolades to back up their claim as the best in their profession.It is a testament to the talent and ability they possess.Let start by looking at those players who have been wrongfully compared to 'Alago' and their individual achievements/honours.First up is David Luiz, the much-maligned Brazilian CB.All data are courtesy Wikipedia.

David Luiz Individual honours:

Primeira Liga Player of the Year: 2009–10
Premier League Player of the Month: March 2011
FIFA World Cup Dream Team: 2014
FIFA/FIFPro World XI: 2014.
The comparison between Luiz and Boateng can be forgiven but there is no bigger mortal sin than putting BoaTHONG and John Terry in the same sentence.What insolence!

John Terry Individual honours:

PFA Player of the Year: 2004–05
PFA Team of the Year: 2003–04, 2004–05, 2005–06, 2014–05
FIFA World Cup Team of the Tournament: 2006
FIFPro World XI: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
ESM Team of the Year: 2004–05, 2008–09, 2009–10
UEFA Club Football Awards Best Defender: 2005, 2008, 2009
UEFA Team of the Year: 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009
Chelsea Player of the Year: 2001, 2006.

My final submission? Only a fool would even think of comparing these two players with Jerome Boateng.They are worlds apart.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEYV9NIUIAAsAAu.jpg:large[/img]
Ki niyen wa mean? Only a retar.d would put collective achievements or team glory over individual talent when comparing players.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi are both yet to win the World Cup, Andre Schurrle has.Does that make Schurrle a better player than those two?
Thiago Silva is widely acknowledged as the best CB in the game but has never won any of the 2 most prestigious competitions in world football, the World Cup and the Champions League.Does that mean Boateng is a better defender?Your logic is flawed!
Bros, abeg find anoda thing talk!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:
Messi never got close enough to Boateng to cause any damage.

[size=14pt]Boa#1 sodomising Messi[/size]

Now your lies are being busted with aid of gifs

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:
Ki niyen wa mean? Only a retar.d would put collective achievements or team glory over individual talent when comparing players.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi are both yet to win the World Cup, Andre Schurrle has.Does that make Schurrle a better player than those two?
Thiago Silva is widely acknowledged as the best CB in the game but has never won any of the 2 most prestigious competitions in world football, the World Cup and the Champions League.Does that mean Boateng is a better defender?Your logic is flawed!
Bros, abeg find anoda thing talk!

BoaTANK won the world cup and dominated the final which Terry has never done in his whole Life

SHow us a final where Terry actually dominated

Its only when he misses finals that his team manages to win, when he plays he throws away the trophy

Luiz, the less said the better. He is in the world cup record book for the most shameful performance ever seen he even had to cry on national TV
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEYV9NIUIAAsAAu.jpg:large[/img]

Ara nkan ta so niyen. O tin rè è seriously! Should I be posting picture of other Germans holding the worldcup? Shey agbari e lo thick bayi, that one cannot drill the truth into your medulla oblongata that Alago is a useless defender?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
in the vote for best players in Europe BoaTANK ended as the highest rated Defender ahead of Terry who even claimed to have the best season of his career

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pataki:

Ara nkan ta so niyen. O tin rè è seriously! Should I be posting picture of other Germans holding the worldcup? Shey agbari e lo thick bayi, that one cannot drill the truth into your medulla oblongata that Alago is a useless defender?

Thats why Arsenal and whatever National team you support is a joke, Because they dont have a player like BoatANK who can stand up in finals and make a difference

If Arsenal had one BoaTANK who would stand up in a final you wont be without a CL trophy since you were founded
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
To tell you how pathetic BoaTHONG's case is, his fanboys had to invent an 'award' just to feel good about themselves and their idol.'Highest ranked defender in Europe' grin grin grin.Even at that he still managed to share the dubious 'award' with Javier Mascherano! grin grin.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:
To tell you how pathetic BoaTHONG's case is, his fanboys had to invent an 'award' just to feel good about themselves and their idol.'Highest ranked defender in Europe' grin grin grin.Even at that he still managed to share the dubious 'award' with Javier Mascherano! grin grin.

Thats a UEFA ranking which Tery and Luiz couldnt make
Point to any defender ranked higher than Boateng last season in the UEFA player of the season award.

Include your Terry Luiz and whoever
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
[size=14pt]Boateng #2 preventing a certain goal after Hummels lost Messi[/size]

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
'The highest ranked defender in Europe award' is not recognised or verified by sources such as Wikipedia or even UEFA.4110 buruku le egbon yi sha! grin grin.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

Thats why Arsenal and whatever National team you support is a joke, Because they dont have a player like BoatANK who can stand up in finals and make a difference

If Arsenal had one BoaTANK who would stand up in a final you wont be without a CL trophy since you were founded

Like how Alago stood up in last season of CL abi? Agbari e need factory reset.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:
'The highest ranked defender in Europe award' is not recognised or verified by sources such as Wikipedia or even UEFA.4110 buruku le egbon yi sha! grin grin.

All your lies are now being busted regarding Boateng performance in the world cup final

Sit back and watch
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:

Why you too dey lie like dis? Which of Messi's attacks did Boateng stop? Save for one goal-line clearance after Neuer stopped Messi's shot i don't recollect any piece of action involving Messi and 'Igiwo'.Messi was busy giving a clearly unfit Hummels the run around.The idi.ot was even the first to concede possession in that final after attempting one of his stupid long balls.Thanks to Pep, i can now manage to live with his passing.
Show me any FIFPRO XI lineup that has BoaTHONG present.
raumdeuter:
[size=14pt]Boateng #2 preventing a certain goal[/size]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=pkasso post=38139014][/quote]

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
[size=14pt]BoaTANK #3 Bailing out Schweinsteiger [/size]

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso. If there is any honesty or shame in you, I would expect you to be logging out in shame right now as your lies are being exposed one after the other in 2mins interval and never compare tools like Luiz or Terry to the TANK
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
[size=14pt]90th minute the trophy on the line Argentine attackers break lose BoaTANK says NOT UNDER MY WATCH[/size]

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
I see pkasso has logged out in shame

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
No one is disputing the fact that Boateng had a great game in the world cup final.But saying he 'dominated' Messi is just pure exaggeration.He wasn't even man of the match at least statistically.Boateng completed 6 tackles same as Mats Hummels.Admittedly, Hummels had a shaky first half as he was nursing a knee injury but came back stronger in the second half.Strong enough for Whoscored.com to hand him a rating of 8.2 and man of the match award.
Here's the http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/847439/MatchReport
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:
I see pkasso has logged out in shame
Abo.ki! I was busy typing my reply.You and A40 are birds of the same feather.No wonder you flock together!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=14pt]BoaTANK #3 Bailing out Schweinsteiger [/size]
I said Messi and Messi only! What has Aguero and Schweinsteiger got to do with 'dominating' Messi.E be like say you too get comprehension problems.A once-in-a-blue performance is not going to change my opinion on Jerome Boateng.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:
I said Messi and Messi only! What has Aguero and Schweinsteiger got to do with 'dominating' Messi.E be like say you too get comprehension problems.A once-in-a-blue performance is not going to change my opinion on Jerome Boateng.

WHo was he dominating here? Messi Menses or Simen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.