Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073071 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
raumdeuter:
Finally Mochengladbach wins a game

lipsrsealed

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:02am On Sep 24, 2015
A Pepface contest

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:38am On Sep 24, 2015
Rafinha to replace Lahm in the National Team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Romminigge said muller is Bayern's messi grin grin grin, waiting for who the nigga will equate calamitous boatank with.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
Name: Robert Lewandowski
Wage: €160,000 (£117,787.89) embarassed
Goals: 5 goals scored in 9 minutes... cool

Name: Wayne Rooney
Wage: £260,000 ... shocked shocked
Goals: less than 5 goals in 2015... shocked angry grin

Please note: Wayne Rooney earns an incredible £260,000 per week – that’s £1,548 an hour... shocked shocked ...and... £26 a minute... shocked shocked ... and about 50pence per second; earning 27,000% more than the average UK wage!

Scam of the century... shocked shocked grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Lordave:
Rafinha to replace Lahm in the National Team
Is he even still eligible? Not that i think he is good enough anyway
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Mlist: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2015
Happy Holidays ,The best deal yet ,Bayern Munich authentic jerseys at 50% discounts don't miss this offer just get it at Konga online
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Mourinholic(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
airmark:
Romminigge said muller is Bayern's messi grin grin grin, waiting for who the nigga will equate calamitous boatank with.

Seriously I don't get why someone will think Boateng is better than Terry....he hardly have a very good game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mourinholic:

Seriously I don't get why someone will think Boateng is better than Terry....he hardly have a very good game

He is directly responsible for over 80% of goals scored against Neuer. For his coach to have warned him to stop committing BIG MISTAKES , tells sane minds how horrible he has most times been at the defence line. That's why no sound FIFA technical group member will rate him as a consistently top-class defender.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mourinholic:

Well he had a monster game when in the biggest football match. The world cup final

Something terry can never point to all his career. point to a good final terry has ever played

I watch Boateng much more than you And I see terry too a lot of time and I can tell you the current Boateng is better than Terry

Vidic makes more defensive errors than Boateng yet I rate him as the best defender in the past 20yrs in the PL

Suarez misses a lot of chances yet he is a better striker than Giroud who has a better rate

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
raumdeuter:

Suarez misses a lot of chances yet he is a better striker than Giroud who has a better rate

You be confirmed amugbo. coogar, dopejemi, Adelana come and here wetin dayo dey talk o. He said Vidic was more calamitous at his peak at man utd than boatank. At the age of 27 which your alago is now, Vidic was the Man utd player of the year (Ronaldo still there o), premier league player of the season (Ronaldo played same season), in FIFA World Best 11 team. Any defender that commits blunders more than boatank should quit top-class football.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
A40:

Is he even still eligible? Not that i think he is good enough anyway
He hasn't played a competitive game yet for Brazil, he recently turned down an invitation to play for Brazil.

I think he's better than any other player Germany is hoping on to replace Lahm, even Lahm himself recommended him for the National team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Rafinha is already 30
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
airmark:

You be confirmed amugbo. coogar, dopejemi, Adelana come and here wetin dayo dey talk o. He said Vidic was more calamitous at his peak at man utd than boatank. At the age of 27 which your alago is now, Vidic was the Man utd player of the year (Ronaldo still there o), premier league player of the season (Ronaldo played same season), in FIFA World Best 11 team. Any defender that commits blunders more than boatank should quit top-class football.

boateng is currently the best CB in the world.
it seems you have not been paying attention to the football world.
he has extremely improved these days and he's beasting anything put in
front of him.

Mourinholic:

Did Suarez score 5 goals today,as far as I know Barca didn't play today and Aguero didn't score 5 today

solskjaer(man utd) scored 4 goals in 10 mins as a substitute in feb 1999.....
you have to admit 5 goals in 9 mins is insane. absolutely insane!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
coogar:

front of him.

!

Best CB in your dream. Most of his flaws I supported with Gifs here are games he played after his best performance of his career against argentina ( world cup final). This season he has collected a stvpid red card and penalty which as usual was saved by Neuer in their bundesliga. The highlight of his poor defensive skill last season was his poor show against messi. I will be more comfortable with oboabona in my defence line than having an error-proned boatank. Tell Martinez, aguero, Oscar, messi, lewandoski, hazard, bendtner that boatank is the best CB in the world they will laugh and look away.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dopeJemi: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
coogar:

front of him.

!

Was Vidic more calamitous at his peak than boateng?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Did you watch Torres vs Vidic contests or Etoo vs Vidic

Vidic made errors but he is still the best defender in the past 20yrs of EPL history

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
airmark:

Best CB in your dream. Most of his flaws I supported with Gifs here are games he played after his best performance of his career against argentina ( world cup final). This season he has collected a stvpid red card and penalty which as usual was saved by Neuer in their bundesliga. The highlight of his poor defensive skill last season was his poor show against messi. I will be more comfortable with oboabona in my defence line than having an error-proned boatank. Tell Martinez, aguero, Oscar, messi, lewandoski, hazard, bendtner that boatank is the best CB in the world they will laugh and look away.

You mean the Aguero he sodomized multiple times in the world cup final or the Oscar that was disgraced 7-1 out of the world cup held at home
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
raumdeuter:
Rafinha is already 30
Nobody will ever want to make him a long time replacement for Lahm.

I believe he's the best option for Euro2016.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
raumdeuter:

You mean the Aguero he sodomized multiple times in the world cup final or the Oscar that was disgraced 7-1 out of the world cup held at home

This video was after the world cup and we could easily see why a FIFA technical analyst will not pick boatank as a reliable defender let alone world best CB. Besides, so which form should be considered between a single world cup final performance and errors commited afterwards? Martinez also sodomised the calamity man after the world cup, not even talking of messi's own. These are school boy's mistakes not expected of a top-class defender.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dopeJemi: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Airmark no dey waste your time

10 years from now, boateng won't be recognised as a great defender, the negro is just there

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Our first half showing in recent games is starting to worry me.Struggling to break down the opposition in the opening 45 minutes only to rip it apart in the second half is fast becoming a habit.Things might not go our way next time.We need to start games on a strong footing.Great game over the weekend.Big milestone for the man of the moment, Lewy joining the 100-goal club.And mehn, am i in love with the CoCo! grin Two explosive attackers burning down the flanks.It's safe to say we've now got Robbery covered. Toks is really growing into that CB role.And just as Pep said, he might just go on to be the best in that position.Also good to see Javi complete 90 mins.Dinamo Zagreb next at the Allianz Arena.I smell a whitewash.Six points and double digit score over two games.Mia San Mia!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:09am On Sep 29, 2015
This might be a rough week for German clubs in Europe.

Lets see how many wins we can rake in by Thursday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:09am On Sep 29, 2015
In 2008 Darmstadt was on the brink of financial oblivion. There was an immediate change of board, promising a new era, and a claim that the club was in comfortable financial health. That was before the new regime was presented with a claim from the tax authorities for approximately $1.3 million. "This was something that would have sent us into insolvency," said Eilers.

Oddly enough, it was Bayern Munich, fresh from a defeat to Zenit in the UEFA Cup semifinal, that came to the rescue. Uli Hoeness insisted that the German champions participate in a benefit match that would raise around $500,000 for the fourth division club. "It was enough to keep us going until we found solutions," revealed Eilers.

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/story/darmstadt-showing-football-world-miracles-really-do-exist-bundesliga-germany-top-flight-092615

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
^^ Red Bull Leipzig are showing that money isn't everything

Looks like Rode and Arturo Vidal are massive doubts for tonight.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lordave:
Nobody will ever want to make him a long time replacement for Lahm.

I believe he's the best option for Euro2016.
Rafinha? Hmm i don't know about that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
45-game unbeaten run or not, if we don't tear this Dinamo side to shreds, i swear Pep go hear am.I honestly can't think of a worse team in UCL history.You only need to look at their history.They are the San Marino of this competition.I have my money, literally on a 6-0 win.Can't blame me, the odds look tasty at 17.5 grin.My only prayer is the boys don't go scoring 7 or 8.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
Alonso and Muller start on the bench.Pep obviously has one eye on the Klassiker at the weekend.Decent starting XI.I'm looking to see how Kimmich fares in that regista role.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
pkasso:
45-game unbeaten run or not, if we don't tear this Dinamo side to shreds, i swear Pep go hear am.I honestly can't think of a worse team in UCL history.You only need to look at their history.They are the San Marino of this competition.I have my money, literally on a 6-0 win.Can't blame me, the odds look tasty at 17.5 grin.My only prayer is the boys don't go scoring 7 or 8.

How I wish Leverkusen could minimize the debacle waiting for them at camp nou too. Lewandowski seems to be on fire for you bavarians. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
Neuer- Lahm- Boateng-Alaba-Bernat-Kimmich-Thiago-Costa-Coman-Goetze-Lewandowski
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
Boys lets go for some early goals

Muller benched
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
Toor Costa

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.