Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073132 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
A40:

Oponu. This is what we are talking about!

You and who? When everyone has deserted you like someone with bubonic plague. The day you stvpidly misinterpreted Dayo's gif request, he has kept you at arm's length. That's one of very few intelligent actions, he has taken on this forum. I hail him for that.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
airmark:

You and who? When everyone has deserted you like someone with bubonic plague. The day you stvpidly misinterpreted Dayo's gif request, he has kept you at arm's length. That's one of very few intelligent actions, he has taken on this forum. I hail him for that.

You are a mor0n. Keep spamming this thread with gifs like a village man who just discovered the internet. I thought you were not a ret@rd till the day you told us all DM's were playmakers. Never mind your other imbecilic gaffes. It is idiocy like this that can make someone lose all hope in humanity. Clearly you are battling loneliness and depression

Weyrey alaso claims he is on vacation whereas its his brains that are on vacation. Apoche cra cra

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
A40:

It is idiocy like this that can make someone lose all hope in humanity.

grin grin
I can see how disappointed you have been as regards human beings. Dayo abandoning you to face spanking all alone, really dealt a massive blow on you. You are lonely crying here. I'm sorry for highlighting your stvpidity. Stop crying a40 year old man. grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Trailing 0-1 to Wolfsburg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

Your team don turn trailer ni? I once did trailer head importation from Germany, is the biz still profitable?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

Ds ur defence just dey leak goals steady these days, nawa oh.

Is Boateng, Neuer on Vacation?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lewandoski Doppelpack

2 goals in 3 mins
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hat trick Lewandoski
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Chelseafan1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you have boatank as the leader in the heart of your defence, then your team is in trouble. Thank God for players like lewandowski, robben, ribery, muller and neuer rescuing bavarians since time immemorial.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Coogar Ibime A40

Come and see the best striker in the world

5 goals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dyt(f): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
I am in love
Lewandowski kiss kiss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
No wonder, grin grin grin . Burnthisleaguedown.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Mourinholic(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lewandoski calm down
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lewandoski calm down this is not Real madrid
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
airmark:

If you have boatank as the leader in the heart of your defence, then your team is in trouble. Thank God for players like lewandowski, robben, ribery, muller and neuer rescuing bavarians since time immemorial.

lol....Lewandowski has done it again..5fvcking goals... shocked

No wonder the useless Boatang didn't make it in Citee.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Mourinholic(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
Coogar Ibime A40

5 goals
Did Suarez score 5 goals today,as far as I know Barca didn't play today and Aguero didn't score 5 today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
LOL

Afi best striker in the world naa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Chelseafan1:

grin grin grin As usual, better players will come and erase any flaw by the defence and we will neglect the error with immediate alacrity.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Guardiola cant believe it

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by parrotibaba(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mehn , I hardly comment in this thread but I hv to drop my cap to Lewandowski , he just scored the fastest hat trick in the history of the Bundesliga. 5 goals as a sub no be akamu talk.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Mourinholic(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Did Lord Bendtner play
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by timbros(m): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2015
raumdeuter:
Mochengladbach manager Lucien Favre sacked

Some people go say EPL dey change managers

It seems you, Raumdeuter, sacked Lucien Favre because Mochengladbach NEVER sacked him.

Take am easy with your fake news abeg.

Meanwhile, I come here to doff my hat for Robert Lewandowski. What a player! That last 5th goal is something else!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2015
raumdeuter:
Coogar Ibime A40

5 goals
Lewantorskiii!! Wowzers! I was on the road and didn't catch the game live yesterday. Had to watch this morning and Jesus Christ! Not even Ronaldo can say he has done that

Alaba, Costa and Gotzilla were the other star performers for me. Honorable mentions for Alonso and Mueller as well plus it was really good to see Javi complete 45 mins. Most likely he winds up at the back with Boateng though i'd rather he play at midfield i'm just not satisfied with Bernat's attacking output and he really shouldn't be starting if everyone else is fit

One more thing I must add the interplay between Costa, Goetze, Lewa and Mueller was insane. Not seen anything like it so far this season from any team in Europe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Neuer was complete w@nk. But some oponus and apoche cra cras will not point out that fact. If say na Boa-TANK now them for spam this thread with their gifs and other megedefegede
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2015
airmark:

grin grin
I can see how disappointed you have been as regards human beings. Dayo abandoning you to face spanking all alone, really dealt a massive blow on you. You are lonely crying here. I'm sorry for highlighting your stvpidity. Stop crying a40 year old man. grin

Cry at your ignorance. Its clear that you are undergoing a mid-life crisis or just crisis in general. Continue uploading gifs like the mor0nic apoche cra cra you are. Doofus even thinks i'm 40. Bwahahahaha. You are gradually running mad but it seems there is no one to tell you

Chelseafan1:

Boa-TANK is too good for a useless club like City and a useless league like the EPL.He wouldn't be World and CL champion at 25 if he remained in that mediocre league where average players like Hidden Ikedia are celebrated
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2015
airmark:

Its like senility don dey worry you that is why you are prioritizing horribly. The funny part is that Neuer was actually the weak link yesterday

Oponu Supreme you are busy worrying about Boa-TANK while your useless agbero of a striker has been banned for 3 matches. His mates are scoring 5 Goals in 9 minutes while the ignorant thug is getting himself suspended. I hope he appeals so they extend it to 4 then we can listen to more m0ronic whining from Moaninghoe. What a disgrace of a footballer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2015
timbros:

It seems you, Raumdeuter, sacked Lucien Favre because Mochengladbach NEVER sacked him.

Meanwhile, I come here to doff my hat for Robert Lewandowski. What a player! That last 5th goal is something else!

Dayo oniro has been found out again..

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
timbros:

Dadehmola:

Dayo oniro has been found out again..
grin grin grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-nu5Tgd689HU/T5B6uVau32I/AAAAAAAAA_M/lxTEacYKc84/s320/shocked-will-smith.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mats Hummels. One of the german saviours at the mundial. I like this dude, he is a great leader in the german defence.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by jeebz: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
[url]m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?storyId=2626754&top&wjb= [/url]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Finally Mochengladbach wins a game

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: RoyalBlak007, Bekermann(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.