Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075547 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

Scholes: The EPL lack quality players. That is as conclusive as it gets

I would take the words of Scholes who spent all his years in the EPL over Ancelotti who has never stepped into the Bundesliga

Opata yarns as usual...

The issue is about competition bros.in this regard, Carlotti has told us how useless the league in Germany is. He doesn't fûcking need to set foot in Germany before he assertains an obvious fact...abi you wan dispute this ni??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Dadehmola:

•Scholes :In the EPL, only Aguero is good enough to play for the likes of Real Madrid, Bayern etc ( he was specific about the clubs & besides, De Gea,Cech, Courtois & David silva would comfortably walk into that Real Madrid side )

•Ancelotti :I must confess that I cannot enjoy Bayern's games. "There is simply too little real competition(in that yeye league)

Aren't these assertions completely different & bear no relevance to each other?

Dayo uses a German understanding to read articles written in English.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Dadehmola:

Opata yarns as usual...

The issue is about competition bros.in this regard, Carlotti has told us how useless the league in Germany is. He doesn't fûcking need to set foot in Germany before he assertains an obvious fact...abi you wan dispute this ni??

Dispute what?

The issue is about quality of the league and Paul Scholes an EPL legend already told us EPL lacked quality

Man Utd has won 4 out of the last 8 PL titles, despite going through a transition. And even failing in Europe.

That is the most useless league anyone can think of. No team from EPL tops their CL group yet the uncompetitive Buli has 2 teams topping their CL groups. No EPL team is topping their Europa league group

And their group members are CSKA, PSV, Dynamo Kiev, Rubin Kazan Bordeaux, FC Sion, TelAviv, Zagreb, Olympiakos,

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Leyqute:

Dayo uses a German understanding to read articles written in English.

Help us with the English understanding of what Paul Scholes said about EPL lacking quality.

Which is plain for everyone to see.

Help us answer the below questions

When was the last time a top 5 Ballon D or came from EPL,

When was the last time a top 3 scorer at the world cup came from EPL

When was the last time a top 3 best player at the world cup came from EPL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hoffenheim has sacked coach Gisdol and appointed Huub Stevens as coach
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

Help us with the English understanding of what Paul Scholes said about EPL lacking quality.

Which is plain for everyone to see.

Help us answer the below questions

When was the last time a top 5 Ballon D or came from EPL,

When was the last time a top 3 scorer at the world cup came from EPL

When was the last time a top 3 best player at the world cup came from EPL

Story for the gods.

What exactly did Scholes say? See below:

Scholes:

‘If you look at the quality of player that comes to England I don’t think we have the best players in Europe or in the world,’ Scholes told BT Sport.

‘The best players are at Real Madrid or Bayern Munich. I think the level below that is probably Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus. And under that is where the quality of English clubs come into it.

'I really don’t think it’s any surprise. When you think about the quality of players we have, do you think any of the players at our top clubs now would get in the Barcelona team? I very much doubt it.
‘They wouldn’t get in the Real Madrid team or the Bayern Munich team. Maybe Sergio Aguero is the exception.’

Did Scholes mention anything about leagues? Dayo you like reading wrong meanings into what people say to suit your own purpose. #BurnTHisLeagueDaan is crap. Just admit it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

[s]Dispute what?

The issue is about quality of the league and Paul Scholes an EPL legend already told us EPL lacked quality

Man Utd has won 4 out of the last 8 PL titles, despite going through a transition. And even failing in Europe.

That is the most useless league anyone can think of. No team from EPL tops their CL group yet the uncompetitive Buli has 2 teams topping their CL groups. No EPL team is topping their Europa league group

And their group members are CSKA, PSV, Dynamo Kiev, Rubin Kazan Bordeaux, FC Sion, TelAviv, Zagreb, Olympiakos,[/s]

i'm sure you understand simple English.

Again, this is what Ancelotti said...

Carlo Ancelotti:

"Bayern will win the Bundesliga without even taking their hands out their pockets". I must confess that I cannot enjoy Bayern's games. There is simply too little real competition."

If you still cant decipher what those 3 assertions mean, too bad!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Leyqute:

Story for the gods.

What exactly did Scholes say? See below:

Did Scholes mention anything about leagues? Dayo you like reading wrong meanings into what people say to suit your own purpose. #BurnTHisLeagueDaan is crap. Just admit it.

Scholes:

If you look at the quality of player that comes to England I don’t think we have the best players in Europe or in the world,’ Scholes told BT Sport.

Read the part in bold and tell me what Scholes was referring to if it wasnt the league? Was it the English music industry or the tennis industry?

What was Scholes referring to when he said quality players dont come to England, was it "come to England for vacation or as spectators?

If you're truthful to yourself, you would know Scholes was talking about the quality of players that make up the League

The players make the league and like Scholes said the EPL has way inferior players which is why when Balon D or top 5 comes they are always found wanting, when World cup top scorer comes same thing, when best players at world cup comes same thing

Shouldnt you be more worried about the lack of quality in the EPl where in Europe currently, No PL team is topping their group whether its CL or Europa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Dadehmola:

i'm sure you understand simple English.

Again, this is what Ancelotti said...
If you still cant decipher what those 3 assertions mean, too bad!

Bayern has topped their CL group also without taking their hands out of their pocket. At the same time several Buli teams are topping their European group

Below is what scholes said

Scholes:

If you look at the quality of player that comes to England I don’t think we have the best players in Europe or in the world,’ Scholes told BT Sport.

Basically na 3rd grade footballers full EPL no wonder they arent reckoned with in Balon Dor, or world cups

Maybe when Italy take up the 3rd spot and EPL fall to 4th in Europe with 3 CL spots, you would tell Ancelotti to change it around

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

Scholes:

Read the part in bold and tell me what Scholes was referring to if it wasnt the league? Was it the English music industry or the tennis industry?

What was Scholes referring to when he said quality players dont come to England, was it "come to England for vacation or as spectators?

If you're truthful to yourself, you would know Scholes was talking about the quality of players that make up the League

The players make the league and like Scholes said the EPL has way inferior players which is why when Balon D or top 5 comes they are always found wanting, when World cup top scorer comes same thing, when best players at world cup comes same thing

Shouldnt you be more worried about the lack of quality in the EPl where in Europe currently, No PL team is topping their group whether its CL or Europa

See, England may not have the best quality players in Europe but Bleague is the worst league when it comes to competition.

At the end of this season Bayern would have has won 8 of the last 10 league outings. Dayo oju o tie ni. Bayern nikan ni won da fun ni?

WHich of these questions can you answer truthfully without mincing words or hesitating:

Who'll win the bleague this season?
Who'll win the EPL this season?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Leyqute:

See, England may not have the best quality players in Europe but Bleague is the worst league when it comes to competition.

At the end of this season Bayern would have has won 8 of the last 10 league outings. Dayo oju o tie ni. Bayern nikan ni won da fun ni?

WHich of these questions can you answer truthfully without mincing words or hesitating:

Who'll win the bleague this season?
Who'll win the EPL this season?

You said competition in EPl you know thats funny? because look at the top 4 of the EPl for the past 6yrs its Man utd, City, Chelsea, Arsenal and once Liverpool and Tottenham

Can you list the top 4 in the Buli in the same time frame?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

Since 2007 Man utd have won the EPL 4 times out of 8, Bayern has won the Buli 5 times out of 8

Any coach who desires to coach top players, world cup winners knows where to go not the useless league where Paul Scholes even said lacks quality players

grin grin grin

I used 10 years to show how bayern have monopolised the burnthisleaguedown with only 1 ucl to show for that wack local supremacy. Instead of you to bring something brilliant you wrote that man utd won 4 league titles out of 8, and bayern had 5 out of 8. cant you see bayern still bodied man utd in her one-horse league? Your trick fell on its face. Sometimes i doubt if you really graduated from ife. Meanwhile, to further buttress my point that your yeye league is a rubbish league, in the past 10 years , chelsea, man utd, liverpool won ucl reppin epl (3), can you please tell me if any german representative won it within those years apart from that 2013 edition bayern won? No! That should tell you the only good thing in german league is bayern munich and yet she won only one ucl title in 10 years for germany. Klopp has left, guardiola is next to dump the uninspiring league. Muller and other great players should just leave the league for mediocres like boatank.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin

I used 10 years to show how bayern have monopolised the burnthisleaguedown with only 1 ucl to show for that wack local supremacy. Instead of you to bring something brilliant you wrote that man utd won 4 league titles out of 8, and bayern had 5 out of 8. cant you see bayern still bodied man utd in her one-horse league? Your trick fell on its face. Sometimes i doubt if you really graduated from ife. Meanwhile, to further buttress my point that your yeye league is a rubbish league, in the past 10 years , chelsea, man utd, liverpool won ucl reppin epl (3), can you please tell me if any german representative won it within those years apart from that 2013 edition bayern won? No! That should tell you the only good thing in german league is bayern munich and yet she won only one ucl title in 10 years for germany. Klopp has left, guardiola is next to dump the uninspiring league. Muller and other great players should just leave the league for mediocres like boatank.

In the last 5yrs the Bundesliga has produced several World cup winners, Ballon D or finalists world cup top scorers, Several nominees for World cup best players

When would EPL start producing world cup winners, Balon D or finalists, world cup top scorers, World cup best player nominees,

The league has plunged the depth of mediocrity that its no longer funny. The last world cup top players was like a Bundesliga roll call, while the EPL players were always the first out

In the CL currently 2 Buli tams sit on top of their group, No EPL team can say such whether CL or Europa

I think the league they usually print on thoise groundnut papers have more quality than the EPL

No wonder a PL legend like Scholes had to voice out that EPL is filled with mediocre talents

Thats why EPL and Serie A are now fighting for the 3rd place on UEFA ranking
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

I[s]n the last 5yrs the Bundesliga has produced several World cup winners, Ballon D or finalists world cup top scorers, Several nominees for World cup best players

When would EPL start producing world cup winners, Balon D or finalists, world cup top scorers, World cup best player nominees,

The league has plunged the depth of mediocrity that its no longer funny. The last world cup top players was like a Bundesliga roll call, while the EPL players were always the first out

In the CL currently 2 Buli tams sit on top of their group, No EPL team can say such whether CL or Europa

I think the league they usually print on thoise groundnut papers have more quality than the EPL

No wonder a PL legend like Scholes had to voice out that EPL is filled with mediocre talents

Thats why EPL and Serie A are now fighting for the 3rd place on UEFA ranking[/s]

Tell me why epl got 3 ucl titles and burnthisleaguedown got only 1(bayern) in the last 10 years? . What went wrong, please dont speak in tongue.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

You said competition in EPl you know thats funny? because look at the top 4 of the EPl for the past 6yrs its Man utd, City, Chelsea, Arsenal and once Liverpool and Tottenham

Can you list the top 4 in the Buli in the same time frame?

I can name the top 1 in the burnthisleaguedown for the past 5 years and for the next 3 years

Bleague is the worst league in terms of competition
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
airmark:

Tell me why epl got 3 ucl titles and burnthisleaguedown got only 1(bayern) in the last 10 years? . What went wrong, please dont speak in tongue.

Careful. Dayo only understands pidgin German.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Leyqute:

I can name the top 1 in the burnthisleaguedown for the past 5 years and for the next 3 years

Bleague is the worst league in terms of competition

You can name top 1 and I can name top 4 in the Mediocre premier league

If you can predict 4/120 that is 1/5 of the league

Nothing can beat such uselessness
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
airmark:

Tell me why Buli got 2 CL finalists in the last 3 seasons and PL got 0. What went wrong and please dont speak in tongues
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
[size=28pt]Premier League, Serie A continue rankings duel[/size]

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2298033.html#premier+league+serie+a+continue+rankings+duel

From UEFA site. EPL and Serie A struggling for who would be 3rd in Europe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

You can name top 1 and I can name top 4 in the Mediocre premier league

If you can predict 4/120 that is 1/5 of the league

Nothing can beat such uselessness

I can confidently name BuLi's top 1 at the end of the season and I'm certain you can't name EPL's top 4 teams come may. Which is more predictable? Answers on a postcard please
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Leyqute:

Careful. Dayo only understands pidgin German.

No wonder he almost repeated what i wrote in his reply to me . Burnthisleaguedown is a fraud
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Leyqute:

I can confidently name BuLi's top 1 at the end of the season and I'm certain you can't name EPL's top 4 teams come may. Which is more predictable? Answers on a postcard please

That buli abi na boli league is so boring. It involves bayern and others. In the history of ucl, German clubs only won 7 titles out of which 5 were by bayern. The last one of the other 2 won by dortmund was in 1997, bayern's player , coman was 1 year old then. Since that 1997 till now, man utd won it twice, liverpool once, chelsea once. In history epl has won ucl 12 times shared among 5 different clubs, unlike burnthisleaguedown.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Leyqute:

If you can predict top 4 then that is more predictable.

If you can predict 4 positions out of 20 thats 1/5

Thats as predictable as it can get

Can you try predicting the top 4 in the Bundesliga
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Dispute what?

And their group members are CSKA, PSV, Dynamo Kiev, Rubin Kazan Bordeaux, FC Sion, TelAviv, Zagreb, Olympiakos,
Adonbelieveit!!

You mean after spending almost £1bn no EPL team is topping any group so far. Oghene!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

If you can predict top 4 then that is more predictable.

If you can predict 4 positions out of 20 thats 1/5

Thats as predictable as it can get

Can you try predicting the top 4 in the Bundesliga

This isn't making sense Dayo. You're just hiding behind technicalities.

It's sure Bayan would win this year's BuLi and the next one. Can you say the same for City, Arsenal or Utd? There, that's competition.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Leyqute:

This isn't making sense Dayo. You're just hiding behind technicalities.

It's sure Bayan would win this year's BuLi and the next one. Can you say the same for City, Arsenal or Utd? There, that's competition.

I am sure at least 3 of Man Utd, Chelsea Arsenal and City would make top 4, Can you predict for Buli
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mueller and Douglas Costa for the win

A brace from Thomas Mueller and a goal from Douglas sends us into the 3rd round and knocked defending Champions Wolfsburg out

City are winning the EPL. I told Chelsea fans as far back as January that the league was theirs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Let us all start praying Benatia and Martinez stay fit. The difference with Alaba at LB is too clear
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Alaba must play Left back and Lahm play Right back

We need to stop the Alaba at CB and Lahm in midfield experiment
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
Alaba must play Left back and Lahm play Right back

We need to stop the Alaba at CB and Lahm in midfield experiment

grin grin grin grin grin
You need a better CB to cover boatank's lapses very well. Alaba overrated the alago of a defender.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
I hope the guys taking care of the alllianz pitch are keeping it top shape, just the way like it. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
Bayern with 80% ball possession grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.