Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075598 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
CFCfan:
Bayern with 80% ball possession grin grin

Same percentage we had vs Arsenal in Emirates
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Goaless draw vs Frankfurt
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nathaniel007(m): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
incredible phillip lahm committed his first foul in the bundesliga since september 2014

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
Una fit borrow Chelsea Boateng till the end of the season?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
nathaniel007:
incredible phillip lahm committed his first foul in the bundesliga since september 2014
Interesting. He has also never been sent off in his professional career. Here is another fun fact: Until his yellow card against Dortmund this season, David Alaba had gone over 100 Bundesliga games without being booked, a run that stretched back to August 2011.Talk about discipline on another level.You rarely see these players lose their heads or make rash tackles. The bad boys on the team are Boateng, Rafinha and Alonso who is always making those tactical fouls. Rafinha has anger management issues grin while Boateng is well, plain stu.pid. And then there is the king of them all, Sergio Ramos. That one na weyrey grin. Still waiting for his first red card this season though.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
We visit our favorite Bavarian joint in a few days. UEFA should at least give Bayern a chance by letting them play in a neutral arena cry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
Wednesday can't come soon enough. The way my Bayern go massacre some people
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
nathaniel007:

This should be a shame on burnthisligdown.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:04am On Nov 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
Alaba must play Left back and Lahm play Right back

We need to stop the Alaba at CB and Lahm in midfield experiment
I won't blame Pep till i see Benatia and Javi fit and i still see Alaba at CB.

It seems to me Lahm likes playing in midfield which kinda makes him part of the problem

chic2pimp:
Una fit borrow Chelsea Boateng till the end of the season?
Welt and CL meisters like Boa-TANK have no business playing for a classless relegation outfit like Chelsea
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:00am On Nov 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Dispute what?

The issue is about quality of the league and Paul Scholes an EPL legend already told us EPL lacked quality

Man Utd has won 4 out of the last 8 PL titles, despite going through a transition. And even failing in Europe.

That is the most useless league anyone can think of. No team from EPL tops their CL group yet the uncompetitive Buli has 2 teams topping their CL groups. No EPL team is topping their Europa league group

And their group members are CSKA, PSV, Dynamo Kiev, Rubin Kazan Bordeaux, FC Sion, TelAviv, Zagreb, Olympiakos,

You dey mind them ? How can grown ups reason the way these people do here, all facts and figures points to their english league as the useless one yet they come here to bark like mad dogs.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:08am On Nov 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Bayern has topped their CL group also without taking their hands out of their pocket. At the same time several Buli teams are topping their European group

Below is what scholes said

Scholes:

If you look at the quality of player that comes to England I don’t think we have the best players in Europe or in the world,’ Scholes told BT Sport.

Basically na 3rd grade footballers full EPL no wonder they arent reckoned with in Balon Dor, or world cups

Maybe when Italy take up the 3rd spot and EPL fall to 4th in Europe with 3 CL spots, you would tell Ancelotti to change it around

HaahahA, england will be 4th soon, because leicester city and westham is trashing them all now they think their league is tough, one-directional thinkers, they never think maybe their big teams eg chelsea, arsenal, man-city nd man-utd have become average, the truth is, they actually are.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:30am On Nov 01, 2015
Leyqute:

See, England may not have the best quality players in Europe but Bleague is the worst league when it comes to competition.

At the end of this season Bayern would have has won 8 of the last 10 league outings. Dayo oju o tie ni. Bayern nikan ni won da fun ni?

WHich of these questions can you answer truthfully without mincing words or hesitating:

Who'll win the bleague this season?
Who'll win the EPL this season?

Bayern-munchen
Manchester city, I answered ur question,

In ecology, competition is defined as the interaction between organisms, populations, or species, in which birth, growth and death depend on gaining a. share of a limited enviromental resources. Please take note of ' share of a limited enviromental resources ' which is clearly not possible because we and the likes madrid and barca share those resources not arsenal, chelsea, dortmund or westham, so we are not in the same level to be competing to start with, This is to say, we are not in the level of arsenal, chelsea, manutd, and the rest, in the bundesliga those teams wouldn't make second and that's the truth cos we both know that manutd has dropped, chelsea dropping like a crashed plane as we all can see, arsenal are inconsistent, man-city who is nobody in europe at the moment tops ur league, and who else ? There can't be competition in bundesliga unless we reduce the level of our game which u all are experiencing in the premiership at the moment, or they all step up to our level, as an educated person you ought to know that the word 'noncompetitiveness' does not mean useless, so let me enlighten u about all these, until bayern start dropping at the quarters, first round of the UCL at the expense of english clubs or let me put it this way, until english clubs start doing better than german clubs in the UCL and the premiership is ranked higher than the bundesliga on the co-effiecient table, maybe then we might have an argument about this but currently the german bundesliga is a far more valuable league than the premiership, ancelotti said ' boring ' not ' useless ' which are two different words, you can be bored at ur job does not mean its uselss just as guardiola was at barca.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2015
Davidbanky:

[s]Bayern-munchen

In ecology, competition is defined as the interaction between organisms, populations, or species, in which birth, growth and death depend on gaining a. share of a limited enviromental resources. Please take note of ' share of a limited enviromental resources ' which is clearly not possible because we and the likes madrid and barca share those resources not arsenal, chelsea, dortmund or westham, so we are not in the same level to be competing to start with, This is to say, we are not in the level of arsenal, chelsea, manutd, and the rest, in the bundesliga those teams wouldn't make second and that's the truth cos we both know that manutd has dropped, chelsea dropping like a crashed plane as we all can see, arsenal are inconsistent, man-city who is nobody in europe at the moment tops ur league, and who else ? There can't be competition in bundesliga unless we reduce the level of our game which u all are experiencing in the premiership at the moment, or they all step up to our level, as an educated person you ought to know that the word 'noncompetitiveness' does not mean useless, so let me enlighten u about all these, until bayern start dropping at the quarters, first round of the UCL at the expense of english clubs or let me put it this way, until english clubs start doing better than german clubs in the UCL and the premiership is ranked higher than the bundesliga on the co-effiecient table, maybe then we might have an argument about this but currently the german bundesliga is a far more valuable league than the premiership, ancelotti said ' boring ' not ' useless ' which are two different words, you can be bored at ur job does not mean its uselss just as guardiola was at barca. [/s]

This voluminous PhD thesis of yours doesn't change one fact - Your league is boring & useless!!

In the last 17 years thereabout, Bayern have only managed to win the UCL once. Which kind "dominance" you come dey talk?? Rest the matter jare!

Dayo, you guys were allowed to played on Friday (due to the impending UCL clash with Arsenal on Wednesday). Monchengladbach & Wolfsburg (who play in Europe on Tuesday ) had to play their league matches on Saturday.

Care to explain??

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2015
You took the words right out of my mouth Dadehmola.

The guy went to a great length to misyarn opata yarns.

How many BuLi teams has won the UCL since it started? Why is there a strong dominance of Bayan in the Bleague?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2015
Is it Wednesday yet ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2015
Leyqute:

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 10:24am On Nov 01, 2015
Leyqute:

And he painstakingly typed it grin cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Dadehmola:

This voluminous PhD thesis of yours doesn't change one fact - Your league is boring & useless!!

In the last 17 years thereabout, Bayern have only managed to win the UCL once. Which kind "dominance" you come dey talk?? Rest the matter jare!

Dayo, you guys were allowed to played on Friday (due to the impending UCL clash with Arsenal on Wednesday). Monchengladbach & Wolfsburg (who play in Europe on Tuesday ) had to play their league matches on Saturday.

Care to explain??

Sharaap, In the last 17yrs bayern has won 2 UCL, and in the 17yrs we ve had 5 finals, so what are u saying mr man ? Tell me the club in england that has done that ? Aabi u just start to dey watch ball ? Next time browse the internet well before u quote me okay ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Dadehmola:

Care to explain??

This is what half education does to one. You could at least read it up/

The fixtures were already set before the season began before anyone knew if the CL fixtures would be on Tuesday or wednesday

Bayern travelled to Wolfsburg on Tueday and travelled to Franfurt for a friday fixture

Our sporting director complained that the DFB should move the fixture to Saturday to enable us recover but the DFB declined

Despite this explanation I am sure you would come up with something silly again

I remember when Spurs played a Europa cup game on Thursday night in Spain and the English FA made Spurs play Man Utd 12noon on Saturday

Care to explain that ?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
Dayo, amugbo elenu rirun, how far for this week now?

Shey una go open yansh for us again this week? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
Davidbanky:

Bayern-munchen

In ecology, competition is defined as the interaction between organisms, populations, or species, in which birth, growth and death depend on gaining a. share of a limited enviromental resources. Please take note of ' share of a limited enviromental resources ' which is clearly not possible because we and the likes madrid and barca share those resources not arsenal, chelsea, dortmund or westham, so we are not in the same level to be competing to start with, This is to say, we are not in the level of arsenal, chelsea, manutd, and the rest, in the bundesliga those teams wouldn't make second and that's the truth cos we both know that manutd has dropped, chelsea dropping like a crashed plane as we all can see, arsenal are inconsistent, man-city who is nobody in europe at the moment tops ur league, and who else ? There can't be competition in bundesliga unless we reduce the level of our game which u all are experiencing in the premiership at the moment, or they all step up to our level, as an educated person you ought to know that the word 'noncompetitiveness' does not mean useless, so let me enlighten u about all these, until bayern start dropping at the quarters, first round of the UCL at the expense of english clubs or let me put it this way, until english clubs start doing better than german clubs in the UCL and the premiership is ranked higher than the bundesliga on the co-effiecient table, maybe then we might have an argument about this but currently the german bundesliga is a far more valuable league than the premiership, ancelotti said ' boring ' not ' useless ' which are two different words, you can be bored at ur job does not mean its uselss just as guardiola was at barca.
Ko le ye won. Ko le ye won
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2015

Alango feeling funky. Hanging out with a REAL mega star grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
Pataki:
Dayo, amugbo elenu rirun, how far for this week now?

Shey una go open yansh for us again this week? grin

He has learnt his lesson, he is afraid to say one thing and another happens. He has been tamed by your team. His tail in between his legs right now grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by LordEmperoris1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
Party go de here.
Make i book space
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Good-for-nothing thread undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
airmark:

He has learnt his lesson, he is afraid to say one thing and another happens. He has been tamed by your team. His tail in between his legs right now grin grin grin

As you can see Raumdeuter has abandoned his thread for the past few days now. Zero confidence in his team after that rubbish goalless draw game they had with Frankfurt last Friday. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chrisley024(m): 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Pep sha, similar to LvG; more interested in their philosophy.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lets go boys

Even though I no understand the benching of Vidal and Robben
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
raumdeuter:
Lets go boys

Even though I no understand the benching of Vidal and Robben

Getting the excuse ready, are we?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
darefestus:

Getting the excuse ready, are we?

Excuse ke? Having 2 senior players on the bench na excuse?

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.