Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1086370 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2016
airmark:

A-40 is someone who does nt know the difference between 1 and I . He does nt have the mental ability to answer technical questions, the only thing he knows how to write well is ''apoche cra cra '' and throw curses when cornered with superior arguments. I 'm not sure he has engaged in sensible debates with brilliant guys outside nl before. He types/acts before thinking. Even when he is forced to do the thinking , he can't make anything out of the thoughts. He is pathetic.

Lol that fellow is an abominable waste bag!!!... cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
Alot of unnecessary arguments on here.

The person saying Vidal and co are goal threats is not wrong. On an average Bayern game, chances could fall to them and they usually bury it. This cannot be said about Pique in Barca because usually Pique is deployed to get goals when Barca are either in dire need of it, or if they are in trouble.

On the flip side, yes ATM have a style that can work well against possession teams like Bayern that play a dangerously high defence line, but ATM are yet to face such possession teams with as many goal threats as Bayern and it is a valid argument.

Sometimes I sense that the arguments going on here are usually created by the characters saying what and not whether what is being said is valid.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Dadehmola:

grin grin

When I asserted that this pot-bellied tramp is single-handedly the most ìdiotic poster in the blogosphere, he thought I was kidding. Jeez - even an Autistic kid of two would be utterly embarrassed at the tomfoolery exhibited up there...

Biko, just stick to your duties as Dayo's slave dog wey no sabi pass to dey shout Efulefu, pendejo, Apoche cra-cra and other meaningless slangs synonymous with that kerosene background /gutter upbringing of yours..

Abobaku-40, ategun o ni fe si e nibikibi toh ba wa, oloriburuku omo iya aje !!! angry
It shall not be well with all the males in your household

You must be an ignorant s€men slurping heifer. What was so complex about my post that your poorly formed brain couldn't comprehend. It is sheer buffoonery for fans of Man U and Chelsea to come and dance and shout even at Dortmund fans never mind Bayern fans with the calamitous season your clubs are having. You would understand this if your IQ didn't amount to decimals. No Barca fan would shamelessly cheer for Madrid like you lepers are doing here that is the point

This is what happens when idleness and poverty maims you of your dignity. You are left with monitoring the activities of other posters on a faceless forum. You are a hopeless coprophiliac

Alakori omo animashaun jati jati yi. At least you have acknowledged Dayokanu is your King

Ko ni ragba fun e se. Eran iya

Bi ese n dagba si le kan goo si. Apa, Oponu alainironu

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
airmark:

A-40 is someone who does nt know the difference between 1 and I . He does nt have the mental ability to answer technical questions, the only thing he knows how to write well is ''apoche cra cra '' and throw curses when cornered with superior arguments. I 'm not sure he has engaged in sensible debates with brilliant guys outside nl before. He types/acts before thinking. Even when he is forced to do the thinking , he can't make anything out of the thoughts. He is pathetic.
Airhead. Mr all DM's are playmakers. Your record against me is 0-40. Name one footie related argument that I have not sonned and whipped you like Kunta Kinte. Ret@rded smelly mid-life crisis suffering he-goat. What are you good at besides posting senseless gifs

Cornered? You, Fagdemola, elphony combined cannot engage me in an intellectual debate. You tools are not sufficiently armed

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

Was your team banned from Europe Oponu amukunmeko when are they playing?

My team is playing atletico who are you playing

Baba nla ode ni yin sir! cheesy

I asked you a simple question, in your glorified idiocy, you are talking about my team. Ramuzaki go toilet, go sheeet! Stinking up the whole thread with your boo-sit!

Apoda somebody!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
elrony:

Lol... indeed A-40 is a living proof that brainless abominations exist among humanity!

"You can only support teams from your league,if only your team is in that competition" and the brainless abomination couldn't prove how that became a criterion!!! grin

What a useless abominable reprobate!!!

Nothing is too hard for God to do tho cheesy... even if all the living surgeons failed in fixing u a brain regardless of how minute it might be..

Phuck off my mention until ye are sensible enough, degenerate scumtwat!
Shut up that sewage hole you oxygen thief.

Only a joyless, shameless charlatan would openly root for a team you would still troll if they lost. Imagine a Madrid fan rooting for Barca at last year's CL Final. You don't need a criterion to tell you that is kinda stewpid.

Buncha Desperate Housewives. You are shamelessly cheering for a team you would ordinarily not give two phucks about if not for condition wey make una crayfish bend.

You have a penchant for not understanding simple English. Useless son of sodom. No wonder a simple statement like Bayern has more weapons than Barca had your poorly formed brain jerking like a generator out of gasoline

You jumped into my mentions feet first just like you did out of that Benin-Ore express that housed your foetus for nine months and would most likely reply this post else you might suffocate yet you are asking me to get out of yours. You must be bipolar and irredeemably mad

Wasteman

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by jeebz: 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
A40:

Only a joyless, shameless charlatan would openly root for a team you would still troll if they lost. Imagine a Madrid fan rooting for Barca at last year's CL Final. You don't need a criterion to tell you that is kinda stewpid.

Buncha Desperate Housewives. You are shamelessly cheering for a team you would ordinarily not give two phucks about if not for condition wey make una crayfish bend.

You have a penchant for not understanding simple English. Useless son of sodom. No wonder a simple statement like Bayern has more weapons than Barca had your poorly formed brain jerking like a generator out of gasoline

You jumped into my mentions feet first just like you did out of that Benin-Ore express that housed your foetus for nine months and would most likely reply this post else you might suffocate yet you are asking me to get out of yours. You must be bipolar and irredeemably mad

Wasteman
Bro, calm down.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
jeebz:
Bro, calm down.
I'm cool brotherly. What's your prediction for our game vs Schalke
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Schalke don pack MAN trailer. No suprises there
Aside Bernat with some moves everybody else has been bleh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lots of rotation for this Schalke game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
Sweet goal by Lewandowski. Baba chest control
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lewandoski doppelpack

Meanwhile the useless Chelsea fans coming here to celebrate their home game has been turned into a training match
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Awesome cross by Rafinha for Lewandowski. His 38th goal of the season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Vidal with the third. For those that say he is not a goal threat

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin grin grin

Akpan-40 wetin happen na??

Oya nor vex.

Let's be friends.... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
SIRcumalot:

implying that vidal is some goal threat is what is funny here it like a barca fan calling pique a goal threat because he has scored a few goals this season.
we know the danger men and vidal,coman or whoever else you listed above aren't.

nobody is calling bayern small,just that your playing style plays into a style ATM are very comfortable playing,and that the draw was a bad one for you compared to other teams in the semi.
Do you know how many goals Vidal was netting at Juve? What is funny is you comparing him to Pique. I have a small assignment for you I want you to list just 3 Central midfielders in any elite league in Europe that has scored as many goals as Vidal over the last 3 seasons. I'll wait

Coman has the highest number of assists but he is not a threat?

Atleti are beatable. If we play to our strengths we will advance. They would have won a Champions League by now if their style was that immaculate

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
A40:

Wasteman
grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
A40:

Do you know how many goals Vidal was netting at Juve? What is funny is you comparing him to Pique. I have a small assignment for you I want you to list just 3 Central midfielders in any elite league in Europe that has scored as many goals as Vidal over the last 3 seasons. I'll wait

Coman has the highest number of assists but he is not a threat?

Atleti are beatable. If we play to our strengths we will advance. They would have won a Champions League by now if their style was that immaculate
don't wait, I won't be doing that .
the system he played in Juve differs from that of bayern's plus June never had Muller or lewa for front just old man tries.
I made the comparison to pique Cos,when I checked their goals for this season Vidal had just one more goal than pique. and nobody dey count pique as a goal threat.
you're going into this game as favourites anyway. just that the tie would be more difficult that say you get city or Madrid.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
SIRcumalot:

don't wait, I won't be doing that .
the system he played in Juve differs from that of bayern's plus June never had Muller or lewa for front just old man tries.
I made the comparison to pique Cos,when I checked their goals for this season Vidal had just one more goal than pique. and nobody dey count pique as a goal threat.
you're going into this game as favourites anyway. just that the tie would be more difficult that say you get city or Madrid.
Which kin acrobatics you dey do so Chale. You said Vidal is not a goal threat and even compared him with Pique who is a relative goal threat for his position. Forget the system, If you put Mikel at Juve and convert him to striker sef he go score? You also need the players to execute bruh. Besides your example about Juve kinda contradicts your point. You have did not dispute his goalscoring ability

Have you seen Vidal play for Chile?

Do you know he already has 3 goals in the CONMEBOL qualifiers in 5 games

You can't list 3 players in his position that have outscored him yet you insist he is not a goal threat. Pourquoi?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oga Dk aka dayokanu aka rama da guru....

I hail you officially my oga sir! cheesy I use your NL formular and pattern for presenting and backing up ur position and points use catch some people for mugu and chop some kool kudi today.

I had to come pay my due respect as after OBj na u bros.

Greetings sir.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
diggz:
Oga Dk aka dayokanu aka rama da guru....

I hail you officially my oga sir! cheesy I use your NL formular and pattern for presenting and backing up ur position and points use catch some people for mugu and chop some kool kudi today.

I had to come pay my due respect as after OBj na u bros.

Greetings sir.

Tell me how you did it

I suppose dey collect tithe o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

Tell me how you did it

I suppose dey collect tithe o

One of them,I copy the one wey u use on bimfo during the inietas matter.

To cut the plenty story short, I dey always open up pit holes to use hammer them. Chai....! Dk u are tooooooo much.

Aspa tithe make I try the formula again,if e enta na to remit sharply....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
diggz:
One of them,I copy the one wey u use on bimfo during the inietas matter.

To cut the plenty story short, I dey always open up pit holes to use hammer them. Chai....! Dk u are tooooooo much.

Aspa tithe make I try the formula again,if e enta na to remit sharply....

Slowly dey do am or change that location because if people suspect say na arrangee. Go another location use am for them

Its more profitable than naijabet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

Slowly dey do am or change that location because if people suspect say na arrangee. Go another location use am for them

Its more profitable than naijabet

Back of my mind I son already decide that one bcuz the wey their eye use red ehn.....! Them fit leave bottle for Mi head if them find out.

Na to visit another spot next week sure pass. As a matter of fact I don sabi place wey I dey go collect my weekend chop next week.

Thanks boss!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin grin

Mr Ramuzaki dey feel himself

Wonders shall never end!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 2:00am On Apr 17, 2016
A40:

Which kin acrobatics you dey do so Chale. You said Vidal is not a goal threat and even compared him with Pique who is a relative goal threat for his position. Forget the system, If you put Mikel at Juve and convert him to striker sef he go score? You also need the players to execute bruh. Besides your example about Juve kinda contradicts your point. You have did not dispute his goalscoring ability

Have you seen Vidal play for Chile?

Do you know he already has 3 goals in the CONMEBOL qualifiers in 5 games

You can't list 3 players in his position that have outscored him yet you insist he is not a goal threat. Pourquoi?
yeah I messed that up.
see my point, who has ATM got too worry about more among your team members Lewa, Muller, robben or vidal ?
I don't follow the bundesliga but I know those first three are the guys to watch out for.
if he was still at juventus l'll say ATM should watch out for Vidal.
so if I agree that Vidal is a goal threat I'll have to say the same for the fourth highest goal scorer for Barca who I don't think should be one. it all depends on how we see them.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:55am On Apr 17, 2016
SIRcumalot:

yeah I messed that up.
see my point, who has ATM got too worry about more among your team members Lewa, Muller, robben or vidal ?
I don't follow the bundesliga but I know those first three are the guys to watch out for.
if he was still at juventus l'll say ATM should watch out for Vidal.
so if I agree that Vidal is a goal threat I'll have to say the same for the fourth highest goal scorer for Barca who I don't think should be one. it all depends on how we see them.
ATM have to worry about all of them. Maybe to varying degrees but for a CM Vidal scores quite a lot of goals.

He can shoot from distance he can head the ball so what else does it take for him to be a goal threat. You can't say he is not a goal threat just because the players ahead of him operate significantly closer to goal than he does.

Ok another question for you. Is Sergio Ramos a goal threat?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
A40:

ATM have to worry about all of them. Maybe to varying degrees but for a CM Vidal scores quite a lot of goals.

He can shoot from distance he can head the ball so what else does it take for him to be a goal threat. You can't say he is not a goal threat just because the players ahead of him operate significantly closer to goal than he does.

Ok another question for you. Is Sergio Ramos a goal threat?
Ramos? no
closeness to goal hasn't to do with it Muller or lampard could goal keeper and teams would still be worried.
I don't think his playing position has changed since he joined you guys but if he was still in Italy he would be one to watch out for.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Ramos? no
closeness to goal hasn't to do with it Muller or lampard could goal keeper and teams would still be worried.
I don't think his playing position has changed since he joined you guys but if he was still in Italy he would be one to watch out for.
If there was a set-piece (corner or free-kick) and you saw Ramos coming forward would you put a defender on him or not?

He is playing further from goal than he used to at Juve. Let me that follows Bayern and the BuLi tell you. Change in position does not make him magically forget how to score brah
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Matt Hummels has to rank top 5 defender with great ball technique.. His passing, composure and movement with the ball is class, saw him display this skill against Liverpool and today he is doing same against Hamburg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.