Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,685 members, 7,844,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1086227 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Solid showing today. The lineup had me queasy especially at the back with Rafinha and Kimmich toggling positions like FIFA

All in all I think we did good. Götze, Thiago looked sharp in the middle

And yeah a spectacular Golazo and Traum Tor by Douglas Costa btw. He needs to unleash some of that against Atleti

I watched them today and I am pretty sure we can knock them out with an away goal or two. The dream scenario would be for us to get the first goal. That should be the aim. Either via set-pieces or open play Godin's absence really means our crosses need to be peng. We have netted 3 goals via headers, gotta add to that number if we can

Schalke vs Leverkusen. What a game though. Them been wan give me B.P till the real BBC showed up. Hehehehe

Well played Dortmund. Prolonging the inevitable

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 7:08am On Apr 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

What are the chances of your team winning a league title in your lifetime? Spurs or Leicester even have a better chance than you

Chaiiiiii......!

Edoyad you see wetin arsene don do una?

Lwkmd cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2016
diggz:

Chaiiiiii......!
Edoyad you see wetin arsene don do una?
Lwkmd cheesy

Instead of am to answer my kweshin, he's shanjin topic. Classic Ramazuki Tactic (CRT).
As for me sha, I think Athletico have been more efficient in the UCL than they have been in their league. They just put in enough effort to get them past the opposition, no more no less
Bayern on the other hand have been wasteful, somewhat erratic if I might add. You never know what their next game will be like even if they win 5-0 in the first leg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2016
edoyad:

Instead of am to answer my kweshin, he's shanjin topic. Classic Ramazuki Tactic (CRT).
As for me sha, I think Athletico have been more efficient in the UCL than they have been in their league. They just put in enough effort to get them past the opposition, no more no less
Bayern on the other hand have been wasteful, somewhat erratic if I might add. You never know what their next game will be like even if they win 5-0 in the first leg
True that.

Me for like make Simeon's athletico win this years UCL sha! Bcuz they have bin consistent for awhile now and they deserve to have their efforts crowned. Though if you ask me the outcome of the semis BTW dem n Bayern,I no go know who fit make am through over both legs.

Let the best n lucky team carry the day.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

shocked shocked shocked

Have you started wānking to his pics??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dadehmola:

shocked shocked shocked
Have you started wānking to his pics??

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cg9r0rsWMAE-LQ0.jpg:large[/img]

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
In 24hrs the first legs would be over, I hope we get a good result at Calderon tomorrow

I hope we beat Atletico, but if we dont I prefer Atletico to win it all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
Today the big day. Everyone trained bar Robben and Badstuber. I like our chances. I'd go with

Lahm--Benatia--Javi--Alaba

-----Alonso---Vidal----

-------Müller------

Coman---Lewandowski---Costa

OR

Lahm--Benatia--Javi--
Alaba

-----Alonso---Vidal----

-------Götze------

Ribery---Müller---Costa

Alonso has to start cos of the quality of his deliveries IMO. I also fancy Coman's unpredictability vs an error prone Filipe Luis

Godin their heart and soul at the back is absent. We have to take advantage

And please no monkey business at the back. I'm looking at you Alaba and Benatia

I predict a score draw or slim Bayern win

Madrid Munich Milan in that order. Time to redeem yourself Pep
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
Badstuber still dey alive ni?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nihilist:
Badstuber still dey alive ni?
Injury don nearly finish am. Almost 4 seasons now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
raumdeuter:
Neuer extends contract till 2021

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgehCwhUsAArdjV.jpg:large[/img]
do you understand german?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
edoyad:

Maybe because your question was dumb. And If that what Dk thinks i support him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
pamcode:
do you understand german?

Just one word here and there. Ogbeche77 lives in germany and speaks well
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Muller Benatia and Ribery on the bench

Alaba as Central defender

Muller on the bench

This better be good for Guardiola's sake
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
What is this man trying to achieve with this lineup. We need an away goal braaa. When will he learn?

Why in God's name is Müller on the bench?

Fingers crossed anyway
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
Neuer - Lahm - Alaba - Martinez - Bernat - Alonso - Thiago - Vidal - Coman - Lewandowski - Costa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pelvicky(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
A40:
What is this man trying to achieve with this lineup. We need an away goal braaa. When will he learn?

Why in God's name is Müller on the bench?

Fingers crossed anyway
ATM will park the bus, so Pep need a good crosser to find lewy head

that is why Costa and coman flank d wing

ribery is a waste of space , dribble dribble and loose possession eventually....thiago can perform muller work to an extent

pep is a genius
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ramuzaki, we dey here oh!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
Pataki:
Ramuzaki, we dey here oh!
sure we b inec we are observing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Saul undecided c as them look am day go

And demi god is in goal grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Atletico oshe! Bayern go hear am tonight!!!

Oshe!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chrisley024(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Na bayansh defence be this grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
raumdeuter:
Muller Benatia and Ribery on the bench

Alaba as Central defender

Muller on the bench

This better be good for Guardiola's sake
See as dem slice thru ur midfield and defence like say Alonso, Alaba and Co no dey collect wages.. Smh
Na today u go know say Atletico no be our mate
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

See as dem slice thru ur midfield and defence like say Alonso, Alaba and Co no dey collect wages.. Smh
the thing taya me angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
pelvicky:

ribery is a waste of space , dribble dribble and loose possession eventually....thiago can perform muller work to an extent

pep is a genius
We wud know if he's really a genius or not, wait till Simeon and the boys do him strong thing.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
snrman:
the thing taya me angry
Alonso dey chop grass, World best 3 Alaba kon dey dance Awilo logomba, thank God say no be Messi do dem ds kind thing, at least we no sabi who Saul is. Raumdeuter for kon defend ds guys tonyt...last season it was Boateng and Neur, today na Alonso and Alaba cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
pelvicky:

pep is a genius
Abeg abeg abeg. Make he just dey go City. Thiago can do Müller's work kwa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chrisley024(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Alonso dey chop grass, World best 3 Alaba kon dey dance Awilo logomba
You mean Alamaldini? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
snrman:
sure we b inec we are observing

OBO-servers...... grin

Una all wan see how Bayern will be shaggged from all angles tonight. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
chrisley024:
You mean Alamaldini? grin
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Alonso dey chop grass, World best 3 Alaba kon dey dance Awilo logomba, thank God say no be Messi do dem ds kind thing, at least we no sabi who Saul is. Raumdeuter for kon defend ds guys tonyt...last season it was Boateng and Neur, today na Alonso and Alaba cheesy
cool cool all against left footed players

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.