Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073286 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Dindinrin shebi you were carrying one Barometer all over the place or was it Thermometer Why hasnt your Barometer epp you and your useless layers

Boatank UEFA best 11, World cup, CL winner. John Terry nko?[/s]

You know a player's greatness not by his team achievement but by his individual's honours. At 28 John Terry won what 13 boathands will never win till christ comes, if he is cloned.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
airmark:

You know a player's greatness not by his team achievement but by his individual's honours. At 28 John Terry won what 13 boathands will never win till christ comes, if he is cloned.

A players greatest achievement is to win a major trophy, You see how Messi broke down after Copa loss, How Ronaldo became animated on the touchline to ginger his team to win?

All those Terry can never experience in 2 lifetimes Boatank aready did, he won the world cup, won the CL while playing on the field, Terry nko? nothing to write about his useless career

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
airmark:

Thats good for a 28 year old player to win his first individual honour . I hope your own world best dm made it too grin
Shey you can see your life for outside? see how Boateng keeps putting you to shame. Even a well respected British website had Boa-TANK win the highest number of votes for a defender

Who your Barometer epp? Can you see now that you are just a nuisance who cannot recognize defensive talent?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

A players greatest achievement is to win a major trophy, You see how Messi broke down after Copa loss, How Ronaldo became animated on the touchline to ginger his team to win?

Ofcourse thats the sole aim of ordinary players. Great players always take a step further, they want to be the best among their colleagues and win individual awards. messi and ronaldo have won everything that needed to be won individually, hence the emotions. Messi has never won world cup or copa, but no german player, dead or alive would be rated above him. In fact no european since they started football in 19th century is even close. George weah never won african nations cup, his team never qualified for the world cup, yet he is tagged as one of the greatest footballers ever. One certain ghanaian-german boateng will stand up when weah wants to sit, not for the age difference but for his individual achievement as a former best player in the world. Come on , great players dont first flaunt team's achievements, they bully you with their massive individual honours. That's mightily exclusive. Buzz me when boathand has his shelf well decorated with individual awards. Xavi won all trophies (world cup,ucl, euros, la liga etc), he even has massive individual awards unlike boateng, but only a dolt like you will rate him as a greater player than messi.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:04am On Jul 12, 2016
A40:

Shey you can see your life for outside? see how Boateng keeps putting you to shame. [s]Even a well respected British website had Boa-TANK win the highest number of votes for a defender

Who your Barometer epp? Can you see now that you are just a nuisance who cannot recognize defensive talent?[/s]

Yes he keeps shaming me with his volleyball spikes. Mention one great defender that ever did this, even in a friendly match?

[img]http:///media/7-06-2016/SkoG0-.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2016
airmark:

Yes he keeps shaming me with his volleyball spikes. Mention one great defender that ever did this, even in a friendly match?

[img]http:///media/7-06-2016/6Sls56.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:29am On Jul 12, 2016
airmark:
Ofcourse thats the sole aim of ordinary players. Great players always take a step further, they want to be the best among their colleagues and win individual awards. messi and ronaldo have won everything that needed to be won individually, hence the emotions. Messi has never won world cup or copa, but no german player, dead or alive would be rated above him. In fact no european since they started football in 19th century is even close. George weah never won african nations cup, his team never qualified for the world cup, yet he is tagged as one of the greatest footballers ever. One certain ghanaian-german boateng will stand up when weah wants to sit, not for the age difference but for his individual achievement as a former best player in the world. Come on , great players dont first flaunt team's achievements, they bully you with their massive individual honours. That's mightily exclusive. Buzz me when boathand has his shelf well decorated with individual awards. Xavi won all trophies (world cup,ucl, euros, la liga etc), he even has massive individual awards unlike boateng, but only a dolt like you will rate him as a greater player than messi.

In football talent Boateng is way higher than John Terry, In football achievement Boateng is ahead of Terry, In Every footballing metric Boateng is greater

Boateng has made 4 straight semi finals Terry never made 1 in his career. Maybe if Terry lives 5 times more he might be able to achieve 1/4 of Boateng achievement

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:31am On Jul 12, 2016
airmark:

See the picture below see the guy who made the team of the tournament
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnFm3pqW8AEBE4x.jpg:large[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:16am On Jul 12, 2016
ramuzaki grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:21am On Jul 12, 2016
airmark:
Yes Joe Allen a player that has n't played ucl before making the list. Quite impressive.

Yes Quite impressive. To come to a tournament and make the best 11 like Boatank did which no player from the useless club you support could
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2016
airmark:

[img]http:///media/7-06-2016/SkoG0-.gif[/img]

Story for the gods.

Ol boy you no dey tire? All the energy you dissipated posting those gifs and memes only for Boateng to make various Euro Teams of The Tournament. Talk true how disappointed are you on a scale of 1-10
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2016
airmark:

Yes Joe Allen a player that has n't played ucl before making the list. Quite impressive.
You need bedrest. Joe Allen has played in the UCL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

===================
During the Baltimore riots one saw me at work and was like why did you come today, your brothers are already looting, you should join them

I replied: I am Nigerian I dont look Dollar store and Walmart, If you see a Mercedes dealership those are the type of places I loot.
========================================================================
Some of these killing are excessive use of power and force but its your responsibility not to put yourself in a bad situation
espn.go.com/wnba/story/_/id/16999653/minneapolis-police-leave-security-posts-minnesota-lynx-game-protest-shirts

Why are these officers so nervous? Ordinary T-shirt is giving them guilty conscience. Smh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
A40:

espn.go.com/wnba/story/_/id/16999653/minneapolis-police-leave-security-posts-minnesota-lynx-game-protest-shirts

Why are these officers so nervous? Ordinary T-shirt is giving them guilty conscience. Smh

Just yesterday 2 police officers were shot and killed by another criminal in Michigan the killer is white, It shows the type of dangerous job they have undertaken in a country where guns are legal

Their job is really a sacrifice to the society because its not like they earn a lot of money for the extremely dangerous job they do.

Those who left the Lynx game probably felt their job was unfairly targetted by a section of the populace and these people do not appreciate the sacrifice police make for the society to be safe. Back live matter protesters chant for Police to be killed, In Hip Hop you get more street cred if you shoot a cop

And these are people who are out there risking their lives to protect everyone
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
airmark:

Show me an elite defender, forget elite show me any defender even a secondary school player who ever did this

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJPog3NWwAASK1g.png:medium[/img]

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

Just yesterday 2 police officers were shot and killed by another criminal in Michigan the killer is white, It shows the type of dangerous job they have undertaken in a country where guns are legal

Their job is really a sacrifice to the society because its not like they earn a lot of money for the extremely dangerous job they do.

Those who left the Lynx game probably felt their job was unfairly targetted by a section of the populace and these people do not appreciate the sacrifice police make for the society to be safe. Back live matter protesters chant for Police to be killed, In Hip Hop you get more street cred if you shoot a cop

And these are people who are out there risking their lives to protect everyone
The killer is white. Its good you added that. A black cop killer can never live a normal life in the U.S he is pretty much living on borrowed time once his identity is known. Now compare that to these cops who have been wasting armed and unarmed blacks. How many of them have ever been brought to the book or brought to justice in any form?

Hatred for police is a universal phenomena and not restricted to black americans alone. Da Grin said it. Mi o like olopa mi o se ore pelu D.P.O. Latinos call them gringo and the list goes on.

The U.S has itself to blame tbh for all these shootings. When you give people the rights to bear arms and all but abolish the death penalty then you have given carte blanche for anarchy to occur. What you now have is the proliferation of guns and people knowing fully well they can get away with it. Its like Medellin in the early 90's

About the Minnesota incident I don't think its wrong for players to demand for accountability and justice from the people who swore to serve and protect them. Its awfully hard to appreciate a bunch of people who could kill a man in front of his girlfriend and daughter and detain the woman while at it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
A40:

The killer is white. Its good you added that. A black cop killer can never live a normal life in the U.S he is pretty much living on borrowed time once his identity is known. Now compare that to these cops who have been wasting armed and unarmed blacks. How many of them have ever been brought to the book or brought to justice in any form?

Hatred for police is a universal phenomena and not restricted to black americans alone. Da Grin said it. Mi o like olopa mi o se ore pelu D.P.O. Latinos call them gringo and the list goes on.

The U.S has itself to blame tbh for all these shootings. When you give people the rights to bear arms and all but abolish the death penalty then you have given carte blanche for anarchy to occur. What you now have is the proliferation of guns and people knowing fully well they can get away with it. Its like Medellin in the early 90's

About the Minnesota incident I don't think its wrong for players to demand for accountability and justice from the people who swore to serve and protect them. Its awfully hard to appreciate a bunch of people who could kill a man in front of his girlfriend and daughter and detain the woman while at it
I doubt any cop leaves home with the intention to go kill a black person, In some cases some people have sworn never to be cooperative, and to always antagonize law enforcement. The Minnesota incident, I dont know the details if you are a cop and you stop someone, he was now making moves in the car and taking his hand to some hidden place. What would you do?

The Baltimore incident with Freddy Gray, was by mostly black cops, are we saying these black cops are racists towards blacks too?

Its not like you get away with it, In some states its still a death penalty for 1st degree murder and in other its a life sentence without parole, Both ways you are not getting out alive.

So you havent told me what the cops should do? A40 you are a cop in the current US, How do you go your job and ensure you get home when majority of the population wants to kill cops to get street cred

We are acting like these cops have 2 lives, they are human like us, I have friends from naija we went to secondary school together and are now cops in the US. Do they deserve to get shot and not see their families again?

Cops are people like us and dont have 2 lives, they bleed and die when shot also, And with every human instinct they do their best to protect their own lives also, If you show any form of resistance, they also think of their lives and try to protect it first.

They swore to serve and protect, they didnt swear to make their wives widows and their sons parentless. let the whole populace too think of police as human as fathers and someones brothers who also have families to go meet and do everything to make their job easier.

If a police approach you, and you are clean, cooperate with him and let him perform his duty, You showing any form of untoward behaviour would definitely spook him out like it would do to me and you and the reaction of a man possibly 3 seconds from his last breathe isnt all the time reasonable

Even in football referee can give you a red card for dissent, A coach would bench you if you abuse him, Your professor would send you out if you insult him, Every other profession in the world can refuse you service if you are being just disrespectful to them, but we expect police whom most people have issued a fatwa on their head to just suck it up and wait to get shot.

Dadehmola, wonlasewonimi, edoyad nihilist The question everyone should ask themselves is if you are a police in America, How do you go about your job when everyone has the license to carry a gun and you no get ayeta. You are literally 5 seconds from your death anytime you stop someone for any offence and you go to work not sure you would get home
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by wonlasewonimi: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
Raumdeuter your points are good but how do you explain shooting someone you already captured and on the floor?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
wonlasewonimi:
Rumdeuter your points are good but how do you explain shooting someone you already captured and on the floor?

If you are on the floor, spread your hands and make no movement, No signs of struggle else it would get the officers even more aggravated and things can go wrong there

Some of the deaths were by overzealous police officers I can agree with that but the citizens should make it easy on them

Just yesterday two policemen gawked themselves and they were shot dead inside a courthouse by a white crminal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

I doubt any cop leaves home with the intention to go kill a black person, In some cases some people have sworn never to be cooperative, and to always antagonize law enforcement. The Minnesota incident, I dont know the details if you are a cop and you stop someone, he was now making moves in the car and taking his hand to some hidden place. What would you do?

The Baltimore incident with Freddy Gray, was by mostly black cops, are we saying these black cops are racists towards blacks too?

Its not like you get away with it, In some states its still a death penalty for 1st degree murder and in other its a life sentence without parole, Both ways you are not getting out alive.

So you havent told me what the cops should do? A40 you are a cop in the current US, How do you go your job and ensure you get home when majority of the population wants to kill cops to get street cred

We are acting like these cops have 2 lives, they are human like us, I have friends from naija we went to secondary school together and are now cops in the US. Do they deserve to get shot and not see their families again?

Cops are people like us and dont have 2 lives, they bleed and die when shot also, And with every human instinct they do their best to protect their own lives also, If you show any form of resistance, they also think of their lives and try to protect it first.

They swore to serve and protect, they didnt swear to make their wives widows and their sons parentless. let the whole populace too think of police as human as fathers and someones brothers who also have families to go meet and do everything to make their job easier.

If a police approach you, and you are clean, cooperate with him and let him perform his duty, You showing any form of untoward behaviour would definitely spook him out like it would do to me and you and the reaction of a man possibly 3 seconds from his last breathe isnt all the time reasonable

Even in football referee can give you a red card for dissent, A coach would bench you if you abuse him, Your professor would send you out if you insult him, Every other profession in the world can refuse you service if you are being just disrespectful to them, but we expect police whom most people have issued a fatwa on their head to just suck it up and wait to get shot.
What do I do when an officer is antagonizing me? I don't believe the police are entirely blameless, their penchant for abusing authority is why the general public treat them with disdain.

The officers involved in the Freddie Gray case were led by a white officer. He got no medical help and was pretty much left to die just like the Minnesota ninja.

What about Eric Garner? Is an unarmed man telling a police officer to leave him alone enough grounds for the officer to put him in a guillotine choke? How many times did he inform these officers about his inability to breathe? Since when did a chokehold become standard police procedure?

If I were a cop I would not strangle an unarmed man or shoot someone multiple times and not do anything to aid their survival. The common denominator in all these cases is the unnecessary use of deadly force.

We have seen numerous occasions like the Sarah Bland case where these officers break standard protocol and infringe on your rights. What do you do then? What differentiates that officer from an armed robber?

IMO both parties especially the police need a drastic reorientation on what their duties are and operating within the law that also guides them. They have to be held accountable for every action. They might have powers but their power is not absolute
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:10am On Jul 14, 2016
A40:

What do I do when an officer is antagonizing me? I don't believe the police are entirely blameless, their penchant for abusing authority is why the general public treat them with disdain.

The officers involved in the Freddie Gray case were led by a white officer. He got no medical help and was pretty much left to die just like the Minnesota ninja.

What about Eric Garner? Is an unarmed man telling a police officer to leave him alone enough grounds for the officer to put him in a guillotine choke? How many times did he inform these officers about his inability to breathe? Since when did a chokehold become standard police procedure?

If I were a cop I would not strangle an unarmed man or shoot someone multiple times and not do anything to aid their survival. The common denominator in all these cases is the unnecessary use of deadly force.

We have seen numerous occasions like the Sarah Bland case where these officers break standard protocol and infringe on your rights. What do you do then? What differentiates that officer from an armed robber?

IMO both parties especially the police need a drastic reorientation on what their duties are and operating within the law that also guides them. They have to be held accountable for every action. They might have powers but their power is not absolute

According to Obama: “We ask police to do too much and we ask too little of ourselves,” Obama said during his 40-minute remarks, which capped an emotional service just a mile from where the five officers were killed last week.

This is what I am talking about. We ask police to protect us, we want them to keep guessing every second if they would be shot and live withit,
We refuse to obey simple police instructions and expect Police to because magicians and see into our minds if we want to harm them or not

Charles Barkley: Charles Barkley says black people have 'got to do better' in response to last week's shootings of black men by police and the sniper attack that left five officers dead in Dallas.
In an interview on ESPN radio's Dan Le Batard show Tuesday, Barkley said that police 'have made some mistakes' but 'that don't give us the right to riot and shoot cops.'
He continued that it bothers him that black people 'never get mad when black people kill each other. We never get mad when black people kill each other, which has always bothered me.'

Barkley responded, saying he didn't think racial profiling was right but that he could see why white officers stereotype black people because 'some are crooks'.
'There is some reason why there's racial stereotypes because some of those black people out there are committing crimes. Let's don't sit there and act like all our hands are clean,' Barkley said.

'We don't nearly have as much outrage as when a white cop kills somebody,' Barkley shot back, after calling Le Batard out for not being black himself.
'Dan, I've been black all my life, most black people I know are killed by other black people.'
Barkley went on to say that the officers in both the recent shootings of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile 'clearly overreacted' but says he can sympathize with the pressure of their job.
'There's no doubt in my mind if I'm fighting with a guy and I hear somebody scream gun, and I got a gun, I'm going to shoot the guy,' Barkley said.
While he thinks several cops have made mistakes in the killings of black men, the black community is going to need to work with law enforcement in order to make change.
'We gotta look at the big picture. We have to work with the cops because we need the cops. If it wasn't for the cops, we'd be living in the Wild Wild West,' he said.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
Which is why you ban the guns...

Remove the guns, and the deaths will drop significantly, even if the racism stays the same

The UK Police force is so racist, that the phrase 'institutionally racist' was coined by a British Lord to define the Met.

Yet we're not getting popped anything like what you guys are...

I read somewhere that around 300 white folk have been killed by the popo in the states this year as well...that's just unacceptable.

Remove the guns from the population, and remove the need for cops to be so jumpy.

Ban those killer sticks!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nihilist:
Which is why you ban the guns...
Remove the guns, and the deaths will drop significantly, even if the racism stays the same
The UK Police force is so racist, that the phrase 'institutionally racist' was coined by a British Lord to define the Met.
Yet we're not getting popped anything like what you guys are...
I read somewhere that around 300 white folk have been killed by the popo in the states this year as well...that's just unacceptable.
Remove the guns from the population, and remove the need for cops to be so jumpy.
Ban those killer sticks!

US isa unique and very huge country. There is no way Police can cover the whole land mass where people live

Unlike Western Europe Generally there are no guns so there are little risk of smuggling into UK. In America we have Mexico just below which is half controlled by a drug cartel. Surely Guns would still come into US and get to bad guys and would make good law abiding citizens lame ducks just sitting there waiting to be picked off.

If you are living in a rural area where the Police is 3hrs away, How do you protect yourself or do you just wait till invaders have their fill with you and your family?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

US isa unique and very huge country. There is no way Police can cover the whole land mass where people live

Unlike Western Europe Generally there are no guns so there are little risk of smuggling into UK. In America we have Mexico just below which is half controlled by a drug cartel. Surely Guns would still come into US and get to bad guys and would make good law abiding citizens lame ducks just sitting there waiting to be picked off.

If you are living in a rural area where the Police is 3hrs away, How do you protect yourself or do you just wait till invaders have their fill with you and your family?

There are illegal guns in the UK. A lot gaan.
Around 10 years ago, I used to roll in the outer periphery of a circle that had access to stainless, mostly smuggled from eastern Europe.

See the ishon that was caught on some guys only this year

Imagine these ones on the streets of a country where even kakapo shotgun is highly regulated.

The point here is illegal guns will always enter, the only difference is that these illegal guns will generally be concentrated in the hands of relatively few gangsters, many of which are known at some level to the police anyway, and thus easier to manage.

In the UK, gangsters don't just shoot anybody. Anybody that uses his flesh to stop a bullet most likely had it coming.

Unlike the US now, where any fool with a chip on his shoulder can carry an assault rifle to a bar, school, or church and just light it up. Any donkey can decide he has had a bad day and come home to waste his wife and kids. Any dolapo can decide that he has a different political ideology and go and blast 5 cops to hell.

When the cops know that there are fewer people with guns aroun, they can afford to be less jumpy. This is not even dem say. That's exactly what happened in Australia after an American style mass shooting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)

The Aussie government immediately started buying back their citizens guns and severly tightened up gun laws in 1996

In 2011, this is what Havard Researchers has to say: “it would have been difficult to imagine more compelling future evidence of a beneficial effect.”

https://web.archive.org/web/20130502205312/http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/files/2013/01/bulletins_australia_spring_2011.pdf

Ban those sticks
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:46am On Jul 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

According to Obama: “We ask police to do too much and we ask too little of ourselves,” Obama said during his 40-minute remarks, which capped an emotional service just a mile from where the five officers were killed last week.

This is what I am talking about. We ask police to protect us, we want them to keep guessing every second if they would be shot and live withit,
We refuse to obey simple police instructions and expect Police to because magicians and see into our minds if we want to harm them or not

Charles Barkley: Charles Barkley says black people have 'got to do better' in response to last week's shootings of black men by police and the sniper attack that left five officers dead in Dallas.
In an interview on ESPN radio's Dan Le Batard show Tuesday, Barkley said that police 'have made some mistakes' but 'that don't give us the right to riot and shoot cops.'
He continued that it bothers him that black people 'never get mad when black people kill each other. We never get mad when black people kill each other, which has always bothered me.'

Barkley responded, saying he didn't think racial profiling was right but that he could see why white officers stereotype black people because 'some are crooks'.
'There is some reason why there's racial stereotypes because some of those black people out there are committing crimes. Let's don't sit there and act like all our hands are clean,' Barkley said.

'We don't nearly have as much outrage as when a white cop kills somebody,' Barkley shot back, after calling Le Batard out for not being black himself.
'Dan, I've been black all my life, most black people I know are killed by other black people.'
Barkley went on to say that the officers in both the recent shootings of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile 'clearly overreacted' but says he can sympathize with the pressure of their job.
'There's no doubt in my mind if I'm fighting with a guy and I hear somebody scream gun, and I got a gun, I'm going to shoot the guy,' Barkley said.
While he thinks several cops have made mistakes in the killings of black men, the black community is going to need to work with law enforcement in order to make change.
'We gotta look at the big picture. We have to work with the cops because we need the cops. If it wasn't for the cops, we'd be living in the Wild Wild West,' he said.

I refer back to Eric Garner an unarmed man that was strangled to his death without posing any threat to police. Is it legal for a police officer to put you on chokehold and refuse to let go after telling him about your inability to breathe 11 times?

I don't really take Charles Barkley serious on any issue anyway.That was a typical Uncle Tom response. Just like someone shouting "Other diseases matter" at a Cancer Run

Blacks are not entirely blameless but all around the world Police are not exactly the most loved bunch and this is not by accident. They abuse their authority far too often and the web space is rife with proof of this
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Odell Beckham Jr at Bayern training today

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
^^ No Drake? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nihilist:
^^ No Drake? cheesy

Yes Drake

[img]http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/c_limit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_680/cuisj62nqckcdhzjpxmd.jpg[/img]

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Anyway it looks like Gotze is on his way back to Dortmund 28M plus add on

Benatia also likely to Juve

A40 what do you say?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yes Drake

[img]http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/c_limit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_680/cuisj62nqckcdhzjpxmd.jpg[/img]

That sounds about right...I doubt Odell would go anywhere without his boyfriendhousemate grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nihilist:
That sounds about right...I doubt Odell would go anywhere without his boyfriendhousemate grin

Drake wasn't in Bayern grounds today

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.