Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073117 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Will Grigg played in League 1 last season o...not Ligue 1.

League 1 cheesy

Desperados ni eyin mejeji mehn grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
A40:

See this oponu arugbo ojo. You are not ashamed that your useless club is nowhere to be found while Bayern supplied two players in the Top 10

Alainitiju agbaya ni e

I have always told you, you are not smart at all. You just proved me right again by posting that link and celebrating mediocrity of the highest order.

How many burnthisleaguedown team made it into that jagbajantis list? Only TWO! Now go and count how many EPL teams are in that your apoda list within the first 25 players mentioned?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nihilist:

If you like sing to the heavens. We will not recognise that list. You mean a guy who had a good season in league 1 is better than Aubameyang? And only one Place below Lewandowski.

You guys are so desperate to give Jerome his first individual honours that you are willing to wuruwuru to the answer. If not for Boateng, we all know you would never accept the veracity of that list.
Oo npe. If you no recognize am ko kan aye! For the second year in a row UEFA have put the Jerome Boateng you lot have consistently rubbished among the top 2 CBs.

Who una recognition epp? The koko is that Boateng is better than any EPL defender and is among the best in the world. Eni to ba wu ko be
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pataki:
Your idiocy is immaculate! Take a look at that list, did Mahrez also play at the Euro? Did Vidal play at the Euro? Apoda pundit!

I just even looked at the list closely, apoda journalists making up a list, can't even arrange their names in alphabetical order; yet ramuzaki and that his mega useless stinking dog are licking each other over the uber foolish defender from the useless monotonous burnthisleaguedown. No wonder no other player from that useless league made it into the first 25 except Bayernliga players.

Awon arindin!

This is grade A stupidity, Pure and undiluted from Oponu Pataki

Journalist put up a list, UEFA put up a list all have Boatank on it but dindinrin oponu like pataki is foaming in the foam like a digbolugi dog
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nihilist:
If you like sing to the heavens. We will not recognise that list. You mean a guy who had a good season in league 1 is better than Aubameyang? And only one Place below Lewandowski.

You guys are so desperate to give Jerome his first individual honours that you are willing to wuruwuru to the answer. If not for Boateng, we all know you would never accept the veracity of that list.

I am not the one desperate to award him, Its UEFA who have awarded him twice in 2 weeks. The same UEFA whose award you lot brag about here when it comes to John Terry. UEFA has looked at Jeromes work and seen that he is better than ALL EPL defenders and one of the top 3 defenders in the game currently

Like 40 said, SHukushuku bambam, Eni to ba wu ko be
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is grade A stupidity, Pure and undiluted from Oponu Pataki

Journalist put up a list, UEFA put up a list all have Boatank on it but dindinrin oponu like pataki is foaming in the foam like a digbolugi dog

Yeah retardeens came up with a list that rates Will Grigg better than Aubameyang abi?

Yet apodas like you and your dog will not see that. Afoju apoda pundit!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pataki:

I have always told you, you are not smart at all. You just proved me right again by posting that link and celebrating mediocrity of the highest order.

How many burnthisleaguedown team made it into that jagbajantis list? Only TWO! Now go and count how many EPL teams are in that your apoda list within the first 25 players mentioned?
You are so stewpid. With that your head wey be like agbon seme. Them suppose crack am use am to serve burukutu

Your useless league failed to produce even 1 player in the top 10 list and you are talking about top 25. You are so dyslexic and daft. Iru eda wo le leyi nitori Olorun
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
A40:

Oo npe. If you no recognize am ko kan aye! For the second year in a row UEFA have put the Jerome Boateng you lot have consistently rubbished among the top 2 CBs.

Who una recognition epp? The koko is that Boateng is better than any EPL defender and is among the best in the world. Eni to ba wu ko be

The only Boateng we recognise is Ozzie.

We refuse to accept such a patently fraudulent list where Will Grigg is voted to be better than KDB.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pataki:

Oponu is your middle name. top 10 no EPL player the entire list no Arsenal player yet you have no decorum no shame at all instead of you to bury your head in your pillow and be wailing you are here showing more oponucious attitude upandan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nihilist:
Will Grigg played in League 1 last season o...not Ligue 1.

League 1 cheesy

Desperados ni eyin mejeji mehn grin grin
Grigg constitutes less than 3% of the list. Even the best fishscale and China white isn't 100% pure so you are the desperado for hanging your hat on 1 name out of 37
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am not the one desperate to award him, Its UEFA who have awarded him twice in 2 weeks. The same UEFA whose award you lot brag about here when it comes to John Terry. UEFA has looked at Jeromes work and seen that he is better than ALL EPL defenders and one of the top 3 defenders in the game currently

Like 40 said, SHukushuku bambam, Eni to ba wu ko be

The only Jerome we recognise is Cameron.

No drug-fuelled list compiled by a crack head will convince us that Will Grigg is as good as Paul Pogba.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pataki:
Yeah retardeens came up with a list that rates Will Grigg better than Aubameyang abi?

Yet apodas like you and your dog will not see that. Afoju apoda pundit!

Seems you are pissed that Will Griggs is rated higher than all Assanal players. Whose business is that. Who doesnt know Assanal is a useless club. If Grigg join that club na to become captain
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nihilist:

The only Boateng we recognise is Ozzie.

We refuse to accept such a patently fraudulent list where Will Grigg is voted to be better than KDB.
Braah you are directing your complaint to the wrong channel. If you want you can lead a protest to UEFA headquarters
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
A40:

You are so stewpid. With that your head wey be like agbon seme. Them suppose crack am use am to serve burukutu

Your useless league failed to produce even 1 player in the top 10 list and you are talking about top 25. You are so dyslexic and daft. Iru eda wo le leyi nitori Olorun

Your stupidity will naturally bake a cake. I asked you a question earlier, answer me Aderupoko-40!

Who will take a useless list when it rates one Will Grigg better than Aubameyang? Are you this odiously foolish? embarassed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nihilist:
The only Jerome we recognise is Cameron.

No drug-fuelled list compiled by a crack head will convince us that Will Grigg is as good as Paul Pogba.

All that matters is UEFA recognition which is 2 in 2 weeks now. This time Last Monday Boatank made Euro team of the tournament, today he was rated top 2 central defender by UEFA again

I understand, thats enough to run una belle

[img]http:///media/7-02-2016/TW67Gk.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
A40:

Grigg constitutes less than 3% of the list. Even the best fishscale and China white isn't 100% pure so you are the desperado for hanging your hat on 1 name out of 37

If some people out there are actually voting for Will Grigg ahead of Aubamayang, then their personal preference is highly questionable, and their professional integrity is in jeopardy.

I cannot accept that such persons are qualified to judge footballing talent and thus reliable arbiters in this kind of exercise.

Thus, this list must be discredited by all well meaning sports fans everywhere, whilst believers in such a fallacious list should be given 12 strokes of electrical cable in the nearest market square.

The only Ghana we recognise Must Go

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Seems you are pissed that Will Griggs is rated higher than all Assanal players. Whose business is that. Who doesnt know Assanal is a useless club. If Grigg join that club na to become captain

Going your divine foolishness above, we can conclude that Wigan is superior to Borussia Dortmund abi?

Apoda buruku. grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pataki:

Your stupidity will naturally bake a cake. I asked you a question earlier, answer me Aderupoko-40!

Who will take a useless list when it rates one Will Grigg better than Aubameyang? Are you this odiously foolish? embarassed
Shut up mai fren. Am I the one that drafted the list wey you dey ran ju mo mi bi Ogbanje. Thunder fire you well well

E lo bi igun bo se pa lori. Weyrey alaso
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nihilist:

If some people out there are actually voting for Will Grigg ahead of Aubamayang, then their personal preference is highly questionable, and their professional integrity is in jeopardy.

I cannot accept that such persons are qualified to judge footballing talent and thus reliable arbiters in this kind of exercise.

Thus, this list must be discredited by all well meaning sports fans everywhere, whilst believers in such a fallacious list should be given 12 strokes of electrical cable in the nearest market square.

The only Ghana we recognise Must Go
E be like say una dey suffer from Orubebebitis. No amount of weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth can change this list. Make una dey wail dey go
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pataki:
Going your divine foolishness above, we can conclude that Wigan is superior to Borussia Dortmund abi?

Apoda buruku. grin

Cant you embrace the uselessness of your useless club with a useless warm hug? Arsenal is useless Thats a fact that even UEFA knows
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Cant you embracing the uselessness of your useless club with a useless warm hug? Arsenal is useless Thats a fact that even UEFA knows

Just like how UEFA recognizes your uber useless monotonous burnthisleaguedown as Bayernliga.

Oponu afofungbemu.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
A40:

E be like say una dey suffer from Orubebebitis. No amount of weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth can change this list. Make una dey wail dey go

The only person wailing here is you...well, You and Dayo.

I know it must hurt that after many years of publicly claiming that individual honours don't matter, whilst inwardly crying for your boy, his time has finally come...but alas, nobody reckons with such a clearly fallacious list.

I know that secretly you must wish that Giggs name wasn't on that list to strip your boy's recognition of any legitimacy.

It's almost like UEFA are trolling your boy...but finally giving him recognition, but only on a list people will recognise as a joke.

Like "BoasTANK....na joke I dey joke o"

We recognise a few JBs - James Brown, James Bond, Jason Bourne and Johnny Bravo...but BoasTANK ain't one. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pataki:
Just like how UEFA recognizes your uber useless monotonous burnthisleaguedown as Bayernliga.

Oponu afofungbemu.

UEFA has 2 Bundesliga players in top 10, and no EPL player in top 10.

Gongosu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nihilist:

The only person wailing here is you...well, You and Dayo.

I know it must hurt that after many years of publicly claiming that individual honours don't matter, whilst inwardly crying for your boy, his time has finally come...but alas, nobody reckons with such a clearly fallacious list.

I know that secretly you must wish that Giggs name wasn't on that list to strip your boy's recognition of any legitimacy.

It's almost like UEFA are trolling your boy...but finally giving him recognition, but only on a list people will recognise as a joke.

Like "BoasTANK....na joke I dey joke o"

We recognise a few JBs - James Brown, James Bond, Jason Bourne and Johnny Bravo...but BoasTANK ain't one. cool
Ahahahaha. You are shooting reverse psychology airballs bruh. If this was a free throw session you would be Ben Wallace with all these bricks you are shooting. Who has been wailing and hollering we no go gree for the past 3 hours for a list he is powerless to change

You genuinely think I give a rat's posterior about individual awards? Naaah. I am merely using it to troll you lot and to prove that myself and Raumdeuter are right for the umpteenth time.

Boateng has won every trophy that matters at club level and the biggest trophy at international level. These individual recognitions are just an icing on the cake and yet another overhand Riddick Bowe right to the jaws of the haters.

Was Grigg on the Euros list as well? One name cannot invalidate a list of 37 men ma niqqah. Kuku tell them to cancel UEFA nau. Lmao make una swallow the L like Olaiya amala abeg. The TANK has nothing left to prove to y'all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
A40:

Ahahahaha. You are shooting reverse psychology airballs bruh. If this was a free throw session you would be Ben Wallace with all these bricks you are shooting. Who has been wailing and hollering we no go gree for the past 3 hours for a list he is powerless to change

You genuinely think I give a rat's posterior about individual awards? Naaah. I am merely using it to troll you lot and to prove that myself and Raumdeuter are right for the umpteenth time.

Boateng has won every trophy that matters at club level and the biggest trophy at international level. These individual recognitions are just an icing on the cake and yet another overhand Riddick Bowe right to the jaws of the haters.

Was Grigg on the Euros list as well? One name cannot invalidate a list of 37 men ma niqqah. Kuku tell them to cancel UEFA nau. Lmao make una swallow the L like Olaiya amala abeg. The TANK has nothing left to prove to y'all

Nothing to prove...except his competence
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nihilist:

Nothing to prove...except his competence
The question is. To who?

Nihilist and other BoaTANK haters rn

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

UEFA has 2 Bundesliga players in top 10, and no EPL player in top 10.

Gongosu

A UEFA journalist list that rates one Grigg higher than Aubameyang is what this felele-aguntan wants me to take serious.

You are a DUNCE! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sinizia: 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nihilist:

If you're questioning BoaSTANK's place in Europe's elite, please put your hands up...

[img]http:///media/7-06-2016/SkoG0-.gif[/img]

Damn bro... cheesy

Damn!!! This is a cold clap back. cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:39am On Jul 19, 2016
Grigg's list grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Friendly with City going on currently

Cabalerro with 3 saves already 2 on Julian green 1 on Alaba
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Final score Bayern 1 City 0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Götze, a product of the Dortmund academy, said in a statement on Facebook that his decision to leave Dortmund in 2013 was one that he regrets. “Today, three years later and at 24, I look at that decision in a different light,” he explained.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/21/borussia-dortmund-sign-mario-gotze-bayern-munich

.............................................................................................................................................................................

I understand your pain son. Playing alongside the uber-useless Alago can be excruciating. Welcome back prodigal son. cool

For that bundesliga to be viable, the monopoly of Bayernliga has to be broken.

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.