Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1088409 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 2:36am On Sep 06, 2016
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/manchester-united-supporters-question-referee-5469559.

is that not the same Micheal Oliver that was in charge of our FA cup loss to arsenal where is our influence there ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:44am On Sep 06, 2016
SIRcumalot:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/manchester-united-supporters-question-referee-5469559.

is that not the same Micheal Oliver that was in charge of our FA cup loss to arsenal where is our influence there ?

Was Ferguson the manager then? Alex Ferguson had the referees in his pocket which probably explains Man Utd fall post Ferguson

INEC favoured PDP under Obasanjo, Like I now ask how come INEC allowed PDP to lose under BUHARI.

Read this: With United trailing at Old Trafford under their former boss, an average of 79 seconds extra was played in added time. However, this compares to just 40 seconds extra under his successor David Moyes.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 3:10am On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Of course there is a valid excuse, The excuse was he was the center and watched Man Utd lose without doing the "needful"

Excuses like this?
Chris Foy refereed a 1-0 Arsenal win. It will come to no surprise to people to know that Foy was subsequently not assigned a United league game for, again, AN ENTIRE YEAR.

Are you familiar with the case of Justice Salami and Tinubu? There was probably an excuse to retire him prematurely too and probably not related to him awarding Tinubu favourable decisions, Nor related to his phone number showing on ACN key official call logs.

Trying to defend the indefensible is even more hilarious, Man Utd got favours from referees under Fergie. Simple. Coaches, Players and even referees have said the same
s Chris foy a high profile Referee ?
is he the only ref in the league or Utd is not among 20 others teams ?
because despite the popular claim that Howard Webb is our "12th man" an easier decision would've been to not allow Webb oversee our games.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 3:15am On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Was Ferguson the manager then? Alex Ferguson had the referees in his pocket which probably explains Man Utd fall post Ferguson

INEC favoured PDP under Obasanjo, Like I now ask how come INEC allowed PDP to lose under BUHARI.

Read this: With United trailing at Old Trafford under their former boss, an average of 79 seconds extra was played in added time. However, this compares to just 40 seconds extra under his successor David Moyes.

so how did we successfully lobby the referee body to ban aguero then?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:08am On Sep 06, 2016
SIRcumalot:
so how did we successfully lobby the referee body to ban aguero then?

I am showing how Man Utd is a corrupt organization under Ferguson where he influenced referees to favor his team you are asking me about Aguero, Whats the correlation here? Or na guilty conscience?

You wan buy vegetable you ask what type of veggie you dey sell the woman quickly responds: I didnt pick it from the dunghill. You go know say na guilty conscience dey talk
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:11am On Sep 06, 2016
SIRcumalot:

because despite the popular claim that Howard Webb is our "12th man" an easier decision would've been to not allow Webb oversee our games.

So you are aware that Howard Webb was a Man Utd player the 12th man, He was more important than buying Pogba, CRonaldo or anyone else
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:59am On Sep 06, 2016
Bayern management in their personal lives have commited moral and financial crimes in their personal life and non of these has anything to do with Bayern

Just like Messi evading taxes has nothing to do with Barca, Giggs sleping with his brothers wife has nothing to do with Manure, Fergie involved in gambling have nothing to do with Manure, Ulli and Kalle evading taxes on personal income has nothing to do with Bayern, Rio skipping drug test Cantona kicking fans, DDG paying underaged girls for sexx, Schmeichel involved in racist abuse,

But influencing referees in your favor directly affects the game, Its the same thing Moggi went to jail for and why Juve was demoted. In better countries Fergie would be in jail for calcicopoli and Manure demoted to division 2

Its now rich that its these same Manure fans taking potshots at Bayern over the conduct of peoples personal life while their club reeks with stench of corruption

It reminds me of Nigerian league where in Adamasingba if shooting isnt winning the referee is in trouble until he manufactures a penalty or a red card

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:
With all these evidence by people who should know not hearsay or cases involving their private lives but decisions that affect the game and the league

Rival coaches like Benitez and Mourinho, Rival players like Babel and Davies even referees have confirmed it. Everyone knows it but we just dont want to say anything, Man Utd under Ferguson was rigging games and had referees influence games in their favour

One has to wonder how many of these league titles Man Utd won under Ferguson was won free and fair
Bros I'm with you on this. Manure urinated under Ferguson were cheat. They were rigging games and bullying refs

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:
Bayern management in their personal lives have commited moral and financial crimes in their personal life and non of these has anything to do with Bayern

Just like Messi evading taxes has nothing to do with Barca, Giggs sleping with his brothers wife has nothing to do with Manure, Fergie involved in gambling have nothing to do with Manure, Ulli and Kalle evading taxes on personal income has nothing to do with Bayern, Rio skipping drug test Cantona kicking fans, DDG paying underaged girls for sexx, Schmeichel involved in racist abuse,

But influencing referees in your favor directly affects the game, Its the same thing Moggi went to jail for and why Juve was demoted. In better countries Fergie would be in jail for calcicopoli and Manure demoted to division 2

Its now rich that its these same Manure fans taking potshots at Bayern over the conduct of peoples personal life while their club reeks with stench of corruption

It reminds me of Nigerian league where in Adamasingba if shooting isnt winning the referee is in trouble until he manufactures a penalty or a red card
I am still waiting for GBR1 to open the so-called Pandora's Box. I was expecting him to bring up something salacious and juicy not the stale gist I am seeing here.

We are talking of on pitch kwarupshin in their league these guys are bringing up financial related offences that Bayern Munich did not actually commit to suggest Bayern is a fraudulent club. Its a crying disgrace

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am showing how Man Utd is a corrupt organization under Ferguson where he influenced referees to favor his team you are asking me about Aguero, Whats the correlation here? Or na guilty conscience?

You wan buy vegetable you ask what type of veggie you dey sell the woman quickly responds: I didnt pick it from the dunghill. You go know say na guilty conscience dey talk
which conscience?
no be aguero ban start all this rubbish.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Oga he's stating the obvious and most Man U fans are aware of this even if they don't admit in open.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

So you are aware that Howard Webb was a Man Utd player the 12th man, He was more important than buying Pogba, CRonaldo or anyone else
I no say you understand wetin I write.
You get such a hardon for Utd all the blood for your head flow comot and you start to yan nonsense.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2016
hensben:
Oga he's stating the obvious and most Man U fans are aware of this even if they don't admit in open.
when city quack us for 4-1 who ref that game?
if Webb is truly our 12th man why is the league powerless to do anything?
it hard for you to face the more obvious truth.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
SIRcumalot:

when city quack us for 4-1 who ref that game?
if Webb is truly our 12th man why is the league powerless to do anything?
it hard for you to face the more obvious truth.

Was Ferguson the Man Utd coach for this game?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
SIRcumalot:

which conscience?
no be aguero ban start all this rubbish.

Maybe you are getting this mixed up, Its the Man Utd fans accusing Bayern of being a corrupt organization without first looking into the mirror to check their own fraudulent existence

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
dmcdad:

Honestly, this is nothing but the truth albeit EPL fanboys won't wanna admit it.

Given, EPL is the most watched and most entertaining (whatever that means) and maybe the most competitive too, but that doesn't make it any better than the rest. As far as quality is concerned, EPL is very low and highly overrated. For all the fuss created by the English media, EPL is ridiculously subpar in terms of the quality of play and even the quality of players. Funny enough though, EPL boasts of the best deals as far as finances are concerned. Also, they boast of very goos coaches very now and then, yet, they are very poor in terms f competing amongst Europe's bests.

I mean, anybody wey say him get power, shey na to dey beat him younger brothers and sisters inside house him go take prove him power? Of course not! He would need to challenge others outside the confinement of his house to prove his mettle.

So, the earlier they realise they seldom play good football and start learning while also reducing the amount of hype, the better for them.
When you have to use up lets say 70% of your energy battling your younger brothers (EPL) who are also very strong cos they eat the same food as you (Financial clout and fair distribution of resources), there's every tendency that you won't be at your best when you go out to battle your neighbours (UCL)...
When you are up against Everton on a weekend prior to facing PSG, you just can't rest your big guns in hope that you'll easily see off Everton...
In another instance, in England, we have the league cup, FA cup, Premier league etc and there's no break once the season starts unlike other Europeans leagues...Don't you think the all these occurrences count for something at least in a little way?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Maybe you are getting this mixed up, Its the Man Utd fans accusing Bayern of being a corrupt organization without first looking into the mirror to check their own fraudulent existence

Could've fooled Me i thought the similar situation haylsely referred to was the aguero issue.

In my mind I no say Munich na corrupt club.
But unlike una wey dey peddle circumstantial evidence as absolute proof I no say breeze go soon blow.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

he is still at the football club under various capacity. why will his juju stop after he stopped coaching the team.?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

he is still at the football club under various capacity. why will his juju stop after he stopped coaching the team.?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Could've fooled Me i thought the similar situation haylsely referred to was the aguero issue.
In my mind I no say Munich na corrupt club.
But unlike una wey dey peddle circumstantial evidence as absolute proof I no say breeze go soon blow.

I am assuming you got this mixed up is why I am taking the pain to explain to you. This is the genesis of this issue

https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-5-times-champions/515#48989436

Nihilist claims Munich is a corrupt club, I told him all top clubs are always tagged corrupt, Some Manure fans come chook mouth about how Bayern is corrupt which was why I brought out evidence from coaches, players and even referees that Man Utd was rigging games and influencing referees

In your mind you know say Munich na corrupt club, no one has a right to dispute whats n your mind, in your mind you fit believe say Majek Fashek na governor of Lagos

SIRcumalot:

he is still at the football club under various capacity.
why will his juju stop after he stopped coaching the team.?

He wasn't on the touchline as a coach and we have seen stats that shows the amount of Fergie time reducing immediately SAF left the dugout

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
patrickmuf:
When you have to use up lets say 70% of your energy battling your younger brothers (EPL) who are also very strong cos they eat the same food as you (Financial clout and fair distribution of resources), there's every tendency that you won't be at your best when you go out to battle your neighbours (UCL)...
When you are up against Everton on a weekend prior to facing PSG, you just can't rest your big guns in hope that you'll easily see off Everton...
In another instance, in England, we have the league cup, FA cup, Premier league etc and there's no break once the season starts unlike other Europeans leagues...Don't you think the all these occurrences count for something at least in a little way?

WHat is energy sapping about playing Everton Spurs or Liverpool? Are those not the same teams that Sevilla, Valencia and co molest for fum in Europa league?

Abi is it a different Liverpool from the one Sevilla beat black and blue for Europa finals?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHat is energy sapping about playing Everton Spurs or Liverpool? Are those not the same teams that Sevilla, Valencia and co molest for fum in Europa league?

Abi is it a different Liverpool from the one Sevilla beat black and blue for Europa finals?
So, why has A. Madrid failed to defeat Madrid in two UCL finals after all the domestic dominance in recent times...
Didn't spur knock out villareal?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
patrickmuf:
So, why has A. Madrid failed to defeat Madrid in two UCL finals after all the domestic dominance in recent times...
Didn't spur knock out villareal?

How does Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid issue affect the weakness of the EPL and the 2 times Atletico and Madrid met in the finals, It was always a close game, one decided on penalties and one in extra time

Spurs knock out Villareal where?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Amazing that both David Moyes and Jose Mourinho spoke out against the PDP athe Manyoo...

How can you explain Mark Halsey and Ferguson attending a dinner and sitting together at the same table just a few days to Manyoo vs Liverpool?

Or Halsey texting Ferguson to come and speak out for Mark Clattenberg?

When did Halsey turn to Virgin Mary the intercessor? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nihilist:
Amazing that both David Moyes and Jose Mourinho spoke out against the PDP athe Manyoo...

How can you explain Mark Halsey and Ferguson attending a dinner and sitting together at the same table just a few days to Manyoo vs Liverpool?

Or Halsey texting Ferguson to come and speak out for Mark Clattenberg?

When did Halsey turn to Virgin Mary the intercessor? grin

Were you posting pooorrn yesterday for you to get slammed?

The open paddy paddy between Referees and Man Utd in the ferguson days would make even PDP envious. Its like Fergie decides what referee he wants and which he doesnt like.

Several coaches, Players and even referees have spoken out against it

Yet some Man Utd fans think its within their scope to attack Bayern for being corrupt when non of the Bayern guys was actually involved in actions directly relating to Bayern. They avoiding tax on their personal income or allegedly bribed for world cup rights none relating to Bayern just like Fergies gambling

Other coaches just comply with whatever Ferguson wants and who he wants to win the league. It was until Fergie left that the real manure under Moyes unravelled
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Were you posting pooorrn yesterday for you to get slammed?

The open paddy paddy between Referees and Man Utd in the ferguson days would make even PDP envious. Its like Fergie decides what referee he wants and which he doesnt like.

Several coaches, Players and even referees have spoken out against it

Yet some Man Utd fans think its within their scope to attack Bayern for being corrupt when non of the Bayern guys was actually involved in actions directly relating to Bayern. They avoiding tax on their personal income or allegedly bribed for world cup rights none relating to Bayern just like Fergies gambling

Other coaches just comply with whatever Ferguson wants and who he wants to win the league. It was until Fergie left that the real manure under Moyes unravelled

Bayern IS run by corrupt bastards though...

Ferguson was a criminal - there is no doubt about that all, From signing players that his son represented as an agent (and cut agency fees) to sending players on loan to his other son at Posh.

Signed his son to play for Manyoo. Appointed his brother as Chief Scout.

And the the blatant parapo with Refs and top officials....

I'm just so happy that guy is out of thr game for good. That guy was a cancer on footy. Obviously a great manager...but with not so clean hands,and even dirtier gloves.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

How does Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid issue affect the weakness of the EPL and the 2 times Atletico and Madrid met in the finals, It was always a close game, one decided on penalties and one in extra time

Spurs knock out Villareal where?
I just want you to understand that the performance of a few teams in Europe doesn't exactly denote the strength of a league, I specifically brought up the Madrid derby to highlight how European matches can differ from league matches...
Pool knocked out Villareal not spurs, thanks.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin grin #bundesliga #bayernMuchen ati de
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nihilist:
Bayern IS run by corrupt bastards though...

Ferguson was a criminal - there is no doubt about that all, From signing players that his son represented as an agent (and cut agency fees) to sending players on loan to his other son at Posh.

Signed his son to play for Manyoo. Appointed his brother as Chief Scout.

And the the blatant parapo with Refs and top officials....

I'm just so happy that guy is out of thr game for good. That guy was a cancer on footy. Obviously a great manager...but with not so clean hands,and even dirtier gloves.

No one cares about what they did in their private lives as long as it doesnt affect the football club

Abrahamovich was linked to the mob in Russia and he was alleged to have profitted from corrupt practices in the Kremlin are we going to talk about that?

Chelsea is owned by a corrupt mobster, AC Milan was owned by Berlusconi a corrupt man, Atletico Madrid former president Jesus Gill was a corrupt man, Juventus was owned by the Agnelli family a corrupt mafia organisation. How does all these affect the running of the football clubs

Man Utd and Juventus are the ones it has been alleged they use their influence to rig matches

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

No one cares about what they did in their private lives as long as it doesnt affect the football club

Abrahamovich was linked to the mob in Russia and he was alleged to have profitted from corrupt practices in the Kremlin are we going to talk about that?

Chelsea is owned by a corrupt mobster, AC Milan was owned by Berlusconi a corrupt man, Atletico Madrid former president Jesus Gill was a corrupt man, Juventus was owned by the Agnelli family a corrupt mafia organisation. How does all these affect the running of the football clubs

Man Utd and Juventus are the ones it has been alleged they use their influence to rig matches

Has Abramovich been indicted of any crime?

I'm not sure why you're pointing to Berlusconi either...

More than one person can be a criminal you know...in fact, 3 are at your club...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
patrickmuf:
I just want you to understand that the performance of a few teams in Europe doesn't exactly denote the strength of a league, I specifically brought up the Madrid derby to highlight how European matches can differ from league matches...
Pool knocked out Villareal not spurs, thanks.

So if performance in Europe doesnt denote the strenght of the league then what denotes?

Is it failure in Europe?

Its possible that Cyprus league since they are the ones who fail the most in Europe is the strongest league abi?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

So if performance in Europe doesnt denote the strenght of the league then what denotes?

Is it failure in Europe?

Its possible that Cyprus league since they are the ones who fail the most in Europe is the strongest league abi?
So when Porto won the Champions league the Portuguese league was the strongest?

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.