Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1088550 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dmcdad: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
patrickmuf:
When you have to use up lets say 70% of your energy battling your younger brothers (EPL) who are also very strong cos they eat the same food as you (Financial clout and fair distribution of resources), there's every tendency that you won't be at your best when you go out to battle your neighbours (UCL)...
When you are up against Everton on a weekend prior to facing PSG, you just can't rest your big guns in hope that you'll easily see off Everton...
In another instance, in England, we have the league cup, FA cup, Premier league etc and there's no break once the season starts unlike other Europeans leagues...Don't you think the all these occurrences count for something at least in a little way?
To be candid with you, they count. Although they are not the deciding factors, yet admittedly they count ultimately. But then, this is not an excuse to not state categorically that EPL has been far below par in recent years.

The truth is; between 2005 and 2012, EPL were worthy contenders in European Football. Now my humble question for you is; were they not playing the aforementioned competitions at the time? Of course they were! Why the nosedive then? That's because the top guns in EPL have been shiit in recent times. No? And let's even clear up this issue of competitiveness especially with lowly placed teams; the classical argument that the EPL is the best league because of parity is garbage. The only reason there is parity is because the top of the league simply isn't good enough. That's what you guys fail to take cognizance of. The top is garbage (at least in recent years), hence the struggle with lowly placed teams.

It is insane how hard it is to win the EPL title, yet last season Leicester CIty won the League. What does that say about the top four or five in that League? Are Leicester City on the same level as Barça, Bayern or Real Madrid? NO they are not and never will be. This proves beyond every shadow of doubt that the quality of football and/or players by the top teams has been at low ebb recently.

If you put 20 equally shite teams together, it'll be super competitive, but what's your point? The EPL-is-hard-to-win argument has nothing to do with how good the teams are. On the contrary even, it shows how bad the top has been in recent years.

As regards the extra competition they play, that also is not an excuse I would say. Most teams have enough squad depth to cover for that. Did you know Barça played a game almost every 3 days from September last year till March or April this year? Combining the league, Champions League, Copa del Rey, Club World Cup (in Japan) until January. And in January played the League and Copa matches all through (every 3 days) till February when the Champions League KO began. It continued that way till Barça were knocked out of The UCL and and it ended when Barça played their semifinal Copa match. Calculate it and it would amount to about 60 matches. Not to forget that Barça had an unbeaten run in that very tough period. Now tell me, how many EPL teams did play up to 60 games last season? And this was the same thing 2 seasons ago when we won the treble. Our only issue last season was squad depth. If we had it last season, I guess the UCL final would have been an El-Clasico final. Regardless of the the fact that we were knocked out of the UCL, we won a double which was a success nonetheless. So you see? If you have enough quality, regardless of the number of matches, your squad quality would prevail.

Moreover, toughest football doesnt mean quality football. It is all about winning tittles and not hype and money only. If you have all the money and coaches and you can't compete with the weak teams, then it is considerd a failure. Excuses, excuses, excuses; not having a winter break is not the fault of other leagues, that is your problem. If you are that tough then come out and show your toughness. Besides, how come PSG that literally strolls to the Ligue 1 title yearly haven't dominated the UCL since they face weak opposition? If playing easier teams makes you a champions league winner or top contender, then Juventus, Bayern and PSG could have dominated the CL, so find another excuse as we are used to this already. Although among those 3, Bayern is an exception; not because they face weaker oppositions, but because they are a top quality side themselves.

Juve had won the Serie A months before the 2015 Champions League final, while Barça won La Liga in the last week of the season. Did that give Juventus any sort of edge in the final? Of course you knew what happened. Bayern were in pole position of retaining the Bundesliga title prior to playing Barça in 2015, while Barça were still struggling it out with Atletico and Real. Did that make the contest any easier for Bayern since they would have rested more players prior to the fixtures? So Frankly, these arguments are flawed.

Quality, like I earlier pointed out, prevails!

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

So if performance in Europe doesnt denote the strenght of the league then what denotes?

Is it failure in Europe?

Its possible that Cyprus league since they are the ones who fail the most in Europe is the strongest league abi?

In the last 15 years, 4 different English teams have played in the UCL finals and three have lifted it in that time. Please show me which other league has equalled this feat. The thing with England is that the teams don't really have regards for the UEFA cup, it's the European Carling Cup sort off, unfortunately UEFA use it ro award coefficients too.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nihilist:
Amazing that both David Moyes and Jose Mourinho spoke out against the PDP athe Manyoo...

How can you explain Mark Halsey and Ferguson attending a dinner and sitting together at the same table just a few days to Manyoo vs Liverpool?

Or Halsey texting Ferguson to come and speak out for Mark Clattenberg?

When did Halsey turn to Virgin Mary the intercessor? grin
When I was telling you about the Kwarupshin that was rife in your league less than 72 hrs ago you were speaking English like Patrick Obahiagbon. Shebi your eye don clear now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:
HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY TO JEROME BOATENG

WORLD CUP WINNER,
CL WINNER

A GREAT MAN
A great man?? You mean like "my friend Udeme" grin ? Jerome "Udeme" Boateng grin. Anyways a belated birthday shoutout to him sha. Wishing him more of those Euro performances and less of those 'Alago', 'Igiwo' and Hallelujah stunts grin.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
patrickmuf:
So when Porto won the Champions league the Portuguese league was the strongest?

Did Porto win it consistently like the Spanish league has been doing? Did Portuguese league teams make the final or semi finals consistently

Last 3 CL has been won by Spanish teams if this isnt evidence that they have the strongest league then what is?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
dmcdad:

To be candid with you, they count. Although they are not the deciding factors, yet admittedly they count ultimately. But then, this is not an excuse to not state categorically that EPL has been far below par in recent years.

The truth is; between 2005 and 2012, EPL were worthy contenders in European Football. Now my humble question for you is; were they not playing the aforementioned competitions at the time? Of course they were! Why the nosedive then? That's because the top guns in EPL have been shiit in recent times. No? And let's even clear up this issue of competitiveness especially with lowly placed teams; the classical argument that the EPL is the best league because of parity is garbage. The only reason there is parity is because the top of the league simply isn't good enough. That's what you guys fail to take cognizance of. The top is garbage (at least in recent years), hence the struggle with lowly placed teams.

It is insane how hard it is to win the EPL title, yet last season Leicester CIty won the League. What does that say about the top four or five in that League? Are Leicester City on the same level as Barça, Bayern or Real Madrid? NO they are not and never will be. This proves beyond every shadow of doubt that the quality of football and/or players by the top teams has been at low ebb recently.

If you put 20 equally shite teams together, it'll be super competitive, but what's your point? The EPL-is-hard-to-win argument has nothing to do with how good the teams are. On the contrary even, it shows how bad the top has been in recent years.

As regards the extra competition they play, that also is not an excuse I would say. Most teams have enough squad depth to cover for that. Did you know Barça played a game almost every 3 days from September last year till March or April this year? Combining the league, Champions League, Copa del Rey, Club World Cup (in Japan) until January. And in January played the League and Copa matches all through (every 3 days) till February when the Champions League KO began. It continued that way till Barça were knocked out of The UCL and and it ended when Barça played their semifinal Copa match. Calculate it and it would amount to about 60 matches. Not to forget that Barça had an unbeaten run in that very tough period. Now tell me, how many EPL teams did play up to 60 games last season? And this was the same thing 2 seasons ago when we won the treble. Our only issue last season was squad depth. If we had it last season, I guess the UCL final would have been an El-Clasico final. Regardless of the the fact that we were knocked out of the UCL, we won a double which was a success nonetheless. So you see? If you have enough quality, regardless of the number of matches, your squad quality would prevail.

Moreover, toughest football doesnt mean quality football. It is all about winning tittles and not hype and money only. If you have all the money and coaches and you can't compete with the weak teams, then it is considerd a failure. Excuses, excuses, excuses; not having a winter break is not the fault of other leagues, that is your problem. If you are that tough then come out and show your toughness. Besides, how come PSG that literally strolls to the Ligue 1 title yearly haven't dominated the UCL since they face weak opposition? If playing easier teams makes you a champions league winner or top contender, then Juventus, Bayern and PSG [/b]could have dominated the CL, so find another excuse as we are used to this already. Although among those 3, Bayern is an exception; not because they face weaker oppositions, but because they are a top quality side themselves.

Juve had won the Serie A months before the 2015 Champions League final, while Barça won La Liga in the last week of the season. Did that give Juventus any sort of edge in the final? Of course you knew what happened. [b]Bayern were in pole position of retaining the Bundesliga title prior to playing Barça in 2015, while Barça were still struggling it out with Atletico and Real. Did that make the contest any easier for Bayern since they would have rested more players prior to the fixtures?
So Frankly, these arguments are flawed.

Quality, like I earlier pointed out, prevails!
You can't compare the competition as it was then and now, just take a look at the quality of players at spurs, Everton, Stoke City, Southampton, West ham etc couple of years ago, there's no way West ham would be parading a team with Payet, Stoke City with Shaqiri, Allen, Bojan etc We are now witnessing the likes of Palace splashing the cash like it's no man's business, Leicester CIty have broken their transfer record twice in one window and so much more...

The financial strength of teams across the league is very healthy thus quality players are kind of evenly spread.
Bayern have been just up there for the last couple of years and I'd boldly say with a bit of luck on their side with injuries, they'd have won the UCL again. Juventus gave Barca a match of their lives and it could easily have gone both ways. PSG on the other hand are suffring from what I'll term the "The Man City disease" fueled by inferiority complex, they're a great coach away of success (Man City have responded with the appointment of Pep, still not convinced about Unai at this point)

Every football fan who watched those games will tell you Messi was the difference between the both teams and to be fair, with Robbery, Bayern are a different ball game entirely and I expect you to konw better having been of the receiving end of their ruthlessness.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
pkasso:
A great man?? You mean like "my friend Udeme" grin ? Jerome "Udeme" Boateng grin. Anyways a belated birthday shoutout to him sha. Wishing him more of those Euro performances and less of those 'Alago', 'Igiwo' and Hallelujah stunts grin.

You mean the type of performance at the world cup final, the CL finals which ensured Bayern won

Somethings failures like David Luiz, John Terry, Rio Ferdinand can never point to in their entire career

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
edoyad:

In the last 15 years, 4 different English teams have played in the UCL finals and three have lifted it in that time. Please show me which other league has equalled this feat. The thing with England is that the teams don't really have regards for the UEFA cup, it's the European Carling Cup sort off, unfortunately UEFA use it ro award coefficients too.

the last 3 seasons have 6 CL finalists, 5 of those 6 are spanish. Show me when in history that kind of dominance has ever been seen

Keep telling yourself lies that England doesnt regard UEFA cup, Go and tell Liverpool that wanted to kill themselves on UEFA cup last season or Everton or are those not english clubs?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Did Porto win it consistently like the Spanish league has been doing? Did Portuguese league teams make the final or semi finals consistently

Last 3 CL has been won by Spanish teams if this isnt evidence that they have the strongest league then what is?
Going by your logic, it's fair to say the EPL is superior to the German League since the EPL representatives has won more European trophies compare to Bundesliga rivals...
Talking about quality, I'd give it to la Liga
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nihilist:
Has Abramovich been indicted of any crime?

I'm not sure why you're pointing to Berlusconi either...

More than one person can be a criminal you know...in fact, 3 are at your club...

Its like asking has Abacha, Tinubu been indicted of any crime? He is Russian and the standards for corruption there is no better than in Nigeria

The crimes Ulli Hoeness went to jail for would make him a minister in Russia. No be Russia dem dey mention for world cup bid bribe?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
patrickmuf:
Going by your logic, it's fair to say the EPL is superior to the German League since the EPL representatives has won more European trophies compare to Bundesliga rivals...
Talking about quality, I'd give it to la Liga

In recent times after the La Liga, the bundesliga has gotten close more than the EPL. Since 2010 there has always been a Bundesliga team in the semi finals

Thats 7 straight seasons while some yrs we wont even get an EPL team beyond second round or quarter finals

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

In recent times after the La Liga, the bundesliga has gotten close more than the EPL. Since 2010 there has always been a Bundesliga team in the semi finals

Thats 7 straight seasons while some yrs we wont even get an EPL team beyond second round or quarter finals
last decade? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
patrickmuf:
last decade? grin

Why last decade? The more recent it is the more relevant it is

If they ask you what are the current strongest teams in EUrope would you say AC Milan, Liverpool Lyon and Inter? Since they were very strong about a decade ago

if they ask you who are the current best Nigerian artistes would you say Ruggedman, Azadus 9ice because they were the best a decade ago?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

You mean the type of performance at the world cup final, the CL finals which ensured Bayern won

Somethings failures like David Luiz, John Terry, Rio Ferdinand can never point to in their entire career
Wetin we dey talk, wetin you dey talk? The relentless and perpetual head bashing you have received across this section must have done something to your brain. Airmark, abeg wey that Pa Ramuzaki pic? grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dmcdad: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
patrickmuf:
You can't compare the competition as it was then and now, just take a look at the quality of players at spurs, Everton, Stoke City, Southampton, West ham etc couple of years ago, there's no way West ham would be parading a team with Payet, Stoke City with Shaqiri, Allen, Bojan etc We are now witnessing the likes of Palace splashing the cash like it's no man's business, Leicester CIty have broken their transfer record twice in one window and so much more...

The financial strength of teams across the league is very healthy thus quality players are kind of evenly spread.
Bayern have been just up there for the last couple of years and I'd boldly say with a bit of luck on their side with injuries, they'd have won the UCL again. Juventus gave Barca a match of their lives and it could easily have gone both ways. PSG on the other hand are suffring from what I'll term the "The Man City disease" fueled by inferiority complex, they're a great coach away of success (Man City have responded with the appointment of Pep, still not convinced about Unai at this point)

Every football fan who watched those games will tell you Messi was the difference between the both teams and to be fair, with Robbery, Bayern are a different ball game entirely and I expect you to konw better having been of the receiving end of their ruthlessness.
I remember I did exempt Bayern in the scenario I painted in my last post. Juve, despite their domestic dominance have been poor in Europe. When was the last time they played in a final prior to 2015? At least we can count how many times top teams like Bayern and Barça have been in the final in the last 10 years. And although Madrid were poor in most part during this 10year period, they have won the UCL twice almost in quick succession. That's to tell you that these 3 are in a league of their own.

Truth be told, the competition in EPL is rising in recent times, but that doesn't take away the fact that the major difference in this competition is the fact that top teams have been poor. Man U have had to put up 2 bad seasons. Chelsea had to endure their worst season in recent years, even after winning the EPL. Liverpool are not title contenders, and so are Arsenal. And please don't bother arguing about these two, cause you can't realistically tell me someone is a contender albeit not being able to win it once for 12 years. And next we have Man City who have been competitive domestically recently but have been poor in Europe. Yeah they got to the semis of the Champions League last season, but then, having a relatively easy draw in the round of 16 and playing a team of their statue (in the form of PSG), anyway, I still give them credit for overcoming PSG. Yet, their quality as a poor side came into play when they met Madrid.

Or do we go over to the Europa League? I guess no need. Because there too, you will find second tier teams like Tottenham and the likes fumbling in Europe.

Anyway, you talked about financial strength of even the lowly-placed teams in EPL as a means of competing with the big boys. Begs the question, how come these finances do not help them succeed in Europe? EPL has always been heavily financed over their other European counterparts, but how has that translated to winning trophies continentally?

Like I stated earlier on, the lowly-placed teams have improved in recent years, yet, the big boiz have regressed more than those teams improved and hence bringing about more competition in the league.

There is need for EPL teams to learn how to play good footie again and then, we can talk about competing in Europe top flights once again.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
patrickmuf:

You make a lot of solid pts but I think you also have to consider that a lot of these players at these mid-tier clubs are not really value for money. In what planet are Moussa Sissoko and Yannick Goddamn Bolasie worth a combined £60m?

Give Schalke, Sevilla, Villareal, Gladbach that money and see American Wonder

Leicester broke their records on Islam Slimani and Ahmed Musa. I mean no disrespect to them but these are not players that assembled in another league would challenge a Madrid, Barca or Bayern on a consistent basis

If it were so mid-table EPL clubs should be wiping the floor with their colleagues in Europe yet we saw West Ham get knocked out by a club from Romania for the second year in a row

EPL clubs are getting finessed all over Europe on the transfer market

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
pkasso:
Wetin we dey talk, wetin you dey talk? The relentless and perpetual head bashing you have received across this section must have done something to your brain. Airmark, abeg wey that Pa Ramuzaki pic? grin grin

Fact is Boatanks performance has been consistently great and has put to shame the useless defender you were telling us about on here

From the David Luiz who disgraced his entire nation and had to cry on TV to Cahill who was benched by young Zouma to Terry who is going from shameful to disgrace

While Boatank from CL winner to World cup winner notable performances in the finals and now Euro 16 best central defender. And actually in the discussion for being Germany captain before it was given to Neuer

It would be better if you keep your hate up cos it only makes Boatank better

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Why last decade? The more recent it is the more relevant it is

If they ask you what are the current strongest teams in EUrope would you say AC Milan, Liverpool Lyon and Inter? Since they were very strong about a decade ago

if they ask you who are the current best Nigerian artistes would you say Ruggedman, Azadus 9ice because they were the best a decade ago?
Okay, most recently, Man City made the semi finals and were dumped out by the eventual winners...
Bayern too made the semi finals and were dumped out by the losing finalist. That's as recent as history can say...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Fact is Boatanks performance has been consistently great and has put to shame the useless defender you were telling us about on here

From the David Luiz who disgraced his entire nation and had to cry on TV to Cahill who was benched by young Zouma to Terry who is going from shameful to disgrace

While Boatank from CL winner to World cup winner notable performances in the finals and now Euro 16 best central defender. And actually in the discussion for being Germany captain before it was given to Neuer

Hate?? In the last few months, i've admitted he's improved and i actually praised him on here during the Euros . I even overlooked his silly handball against Italy, just hours after commending him. Usually I would have torn him to shreds for that. E tunti de o! which one is Euro 2016 best central defender grin ? Pa Ramuzaki be inventing awards like Obas conferring titles.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
pkasso:
Hate?? In the last few months, i've admitted he's improved and i actually praised him on here during the Euros . I even overlooked his silly handball against Italy, just hours after commending him. Usually I would have torn him to shreds for that. E tunti de o! which one is Euro 2016 best central defender grin ? Pa Ramuzaki be inventing awards like Obas conferring titles.

There were 2 central defenders in the Euro 2016 team on the tournament and Boateng was one of the 2. There were over 100 central defenders at the Euros and Boatank was top 2

Hows David Luiz doing nowadays
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:01am On Sep 07, 2016
pkasso:

All hail Pa Ramuzaki as he saunters in with ogbomoshoic swagg cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:04am On Sep 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

There were 2 central defenders in the Euro 2016 team on the tournament and Boateng was one of the 2. There were over 100 central defenders at the Euros and Boatank was top 2

Congratulations o. We are still waiting for him to make FifPro XI and World Cup Team of the Tournament, two big individual honours which by the way David Luiz has to his name. Luiz as you know is the most expensive defender in the history of the game and is getting ready to be transformed into a defensive behemoth under the guidance of Antonio Conte. What better coach could a CB ask for?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:05am On Sep 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

raumdeuter:

From euro 2016 best central defender to top 2. cheesy Ori e bi ako ibepe yen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:15am On Sep 07, 2016
Airmark, you be weyrey . Aswearigawd. Always keeping Pa Ramuzaki on his toes. I'm sure the man sees you in nightmares when he sleeps at night. The work wey you do for that pic na masterclass. Keep it up grin grin .

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:33am On Sep 07, 2016
pkasso:
Airmark, you be weyrey . Aswearigawd. Always keeping Pa Ramuzaki on his toes. I'm sure the man sees you in nightmares when he sleeps at night. The work wey you do for that pic na masterclass. Keep it up grin grin .

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. No be me do any work on any picture oooo. I am innocent like 2face. You've been on and off, i hope you are not bored by bayern winning bundesliga every year with no stiff competition.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:42am On Sep 07, 2016
pkasso:
Congratulations o. We are still waiting for him to make FifPro XI and World Cup Team of the Tournament, two big individual honours which by the way David Luiz has to his name. Luiz as you know is the most expensive defender in the history of the game and is getting ready to be transformed into a defensive behemoth under the guidance of Antonio Conte. What better coach could a CB ask for?

I heard David Luiz has been dropped from Brazil lineup and he was an embarasment at his PSG sojourn while Boatank has been winning

Has David Luiz stopped wailing in front of the camera or he is still crying in front of the camera and 250M Brazilians

If at 29 David Luis still hoping to be transformed at age 29. Is there any hope for him? Visit the Chelsea thread and see how Chelsea fans were wailing and moaning what kind of ridiculous decision to bring back Calamity Luiz

Since you started hyping Luiz he has gone from one disaster to another, While Boatank has gone from strenght to strenght. I would urge you not to change direction

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:44am On Sep 07, 2016
airmark:
From euro 2016 best central defender to top 2. cheesy Ori e bi ako ibepe yen

You remain the daftest member of this board

In every turnament there are 2 central defenders and Boatank was one of them, You are free to soak your garri in gammalin 20 and swallow it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:02am On Sep 07, 2016
airmark:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. No be me do any work on any picture oooo. I am innocent like 2face. You've been on and off, i hope you are not bored by bayern winning bundesliga every year with no stiff competition.
Ehen, no wahala then. I've always been around, only that it's always hard to get a word in when the madness on this thread starts. I shouldn't e en call this a thread. More like two persons having a closed discussion and the rest just dropping posts. It's probably why guys like Lordave and I don't post regularly even though we come around often. Bored ke? Tell that to Juve and Celtic fans. Nobody gets bored of winning. Dortmund really pushed us close last season and have brought in quality reinforcements so I expect serious competition again this season. Obviously, I would want us to win the CL and with Don Carlo at the helm, this might just be the season.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:35am On Sep 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

I heard David Luiz has been dropped from Brazil lineup and he was an embarasment at his PSG sojourn while Boatank has been winning

Has David Luiz stopped wailing in front of the camera or he is still crying in front of the camera and 250M Brazilians

If at 29 David Luis still hoping to be transformed at age 29. Is there any hope for him? Visit the Chelsea thread and see how Chelsea fans were wailing and moaning what kind of ridiculous decision to bring back Calamity Luiz

Since you started hyping Luiz he has gone from one disaster to another, While Boateng has gone from strenght to strength. I would urge you not to change direction
Even Thiago Silva, widely acclaimed as the best defender in the world was dropped from the national team some time ago. That one no be news. If winning two league titles and making the Ligue 1 team of the season twice in a row is an embarrassment, then . . Boateng has been winning? or you mean making himself the butt(pun intended) of jokes and epic memes. The same guy that was brought crashing to the ground by a man half his size by the simplest of footworks. Or the dude that forgot he was playing football and not handball. Defenders are like fine wine, they get better with time. At 29, Luiz is at the prime age for a CB. Ever since this Luiz-Boateng debate began, Luiz has made a team comprising of the best players on the planet. When will Boateng be in such exalted company? Luiz also made the World Cup XI despite all that happened while becoming the most expensive defender of all time.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:43am On Sep 07, 2016
pkasso:
Even Thiago Silva, widely acclaimed as the best defender in the world was dropped from the national team some time ago. That one no be news. If winning two league titles and making the Ligue 1 team of the season twice in a row is an embarrassment, then . . Boateng has been winning? or you mean making himself the butt(pun intended) of jokes and epic memes. The same guy that was brought crashing to the ground by a man half his size by the simplest of footworks. Or the dude that forgot he was playing football and not handball. Defenders are like fine wine, they get better with time. At 29, Luiz is at the prime age for a CB. Ever since this Luiz-Boateng debate began, Luiz has made a team comprising of the best players on the planet. When will Boateng be in such exalted company? Luiz also made the World Cup XI despite all that happened while becoming the most expensive defender of all time.

Ever since the Luiz Boateng debate Jerome has won a world cup as one of the outstanding performers of the finals while Luiz was one of the disgrace on the tournament forced to cry on TV.

Since then Boateng has never failed to make a CL semi final while for Luiz he wasn't even close.

Boateng fell for the trickery of Messi the greatest player in his generation unlike Luiz who got nutmegged not once but twice in a game by a player way below Messi.

Little wonder psg were so willing to offload him to a team not even in the CL at a price less than they paid for him. Especially to a team not in Europe

You sell a player at his so called prime less than you paid for him when he's a flop.

That's what Luiz is. A flop dropped by a CL team to a team not even in europa. Shipped away by a defensive coach for being a disaster and also dropped by his country for bringing the greatest embarrassment to the yellow shirt

Whenever you hype a player that's what becomes of their career. They flop badly
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:33am On Sep 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ever since the Luiz Boateng debate Jerome has won a world cup as one of the outstanding performers of the finals while Luiz was one of the disgrace on the tournament forced to cry on TV.

Since then Boateng has never failed to make a CL semi final while for Luiz he wasn't even close.

Boateng fell for the trickery of Messi the greatest player in his generation unlike Luiz who got nutmegged not once but twice in a game by a player way below Messi.

Little wonder psg were so willing to offload him to a tea not even in the CL at a price less than they paid for him. Especially to a team not in Europe

You sell a player at his so called prime less than you paid for him when he's a flop.

That's what Luiz is. A flop dropped by a CL team to a team not even in europa. Shipped away by a defensive coach for being a disaster and also dropped by his country for bringing the greatest embarrassment to the yellow Shirt

Whenever you hype a player that's what becomes of their career. They flop badly
It's funny when you try to pass off collective or team achievements as individual ones. Did Boateng singlehandedly win the World Cup for Germany? As for the Cl, Boateng plays for a bigger club so that is expected. So because your boy got humiliated by Messi, we should overlook it simply because it's Messi. Which kain logic be that one? Like there is any pride in being humiliated in such manner as he was. Even Granada and Gijon defenders no fall yakata like that when up against Messi. Did you expect PSG to sell Luiz for more than 50 milla. A world record fee for a defender. ' A club not even in Europe'. Tell that to Kante. Hehehe. Chelsea are one of the biggest clubs in Europe so no points for you. One man's poison is another man's meat. Rejected by Mourinho, bought by Conte. You don start again with your lies. Luiz wasn't dropped because of the World cup fiasco.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:36am On Sep 07, 2016
Ramuzaki using that his apari head to be blasting away lies as usual.

This is the same bald goat who came on the board last year or so, to state that David Luiz caused the death of that old famous Brazillian fan. Only for me to expose his foolish lies.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.