Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1081009 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Probably because you have problems understanding, Point your brother to this thread and he will read and explain to you

U may be right, OK, I'll tell him about this thread.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Another Friday don reach time to go climb poles and dance for your patrons, Has any of them proposed marriage to you? or na just bootycall dem dey use you for?

How I wish the likes of tkb417, Sauron, Akolawole, debosky, Kitaun, loyika, etc were here to be reading what your apari head foolishly types these days on this board. Apoda pundit from dugbe! grin

Ramuzaki88th. grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Two good chances missed by aubameyang
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Harsh handball penalty Dortmund, Looks like Kagawa handled the ball first

Aubamenyang penalty missed Auba is cursed tonight
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chrisley024(m): 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
raumdeuter:
Harsh handball penalty Dortmund, Looks like Kagawa handled the ball first

Aubamenyang penalty missed Auba is cursed tonight
You saw the drama that led to the red. Very funny
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Emre More red carded
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
chrisley024:
You saw the drama that led to the red. Very funny

I saw it, Mor has the right to be angry but rules of the game he isnt allowed to retaliate
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Red card to Valentin Stocker

10 vs 10
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
Boateng Starts

Carlo Ancelotti cannot leave his best defender

Now makes it how many coaches top coaches that have made Boateng their starting defender?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
raumdeuter:
Boateng Starts

Carlo Ancelotti cannot leave his best defender

Now makes it how many coaches top coaches that have made Boateng their starting defender?

Did he start the last match.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Did he start the last match.

He was just coming back from injury
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Goal Robben
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
Frankfurt levels

1-1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
raumdeuter:
Frankfurt levels

1-1

Can you tell the house the bayern defender who caused that goal ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
airmark:

Can you tell the house the bayern defender who caused that goal ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmaooo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

He was just coming back from injury
OK...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
airmark:

are you leprous and cant write

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lmaooo

Boathand is the most useless defender playing for one of the top 5 teams in europe. If oboabona should be a german he would bench him. The dearth of solid defenders globally have made light-weights like boathand to be given a second look. Ancelotti must hit the market in january for a solid defender to pair hummels if he wants to make any impression in ucl.

raumdeuter:

are you leprous and cant write

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Boathand , the most useless defender in bayern munich history. After the half time, robben looked at him and shook his head. I just dont know if boathand would be able to lift his legs when he reaches 34 years. I know by january ancelotti will put him where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
airmark:

Boathand is the most useless defender playing for one of the top 5 teams in europe. If oboabona should be a german he would bench him. The dearth of solid defenders globally have made light-weights like boathand to be given a second look. Ancelotti must hit the market in january for a solid defender to pair hummels if he wants to make any impression in ucl.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Boathand , the most useless defender in bayern munich history. After the half time, robben looked at him and shook his head. I just dont know if boathand would be able to lift his legs when he reaches 34 years. I know by january ancelotti will put him where he belongs.

You must know more than Juup, Guardiola, Loew and Ancelotti who start him every time he is fit mumu

Benatia, Mertersacker, Mustafi, Dante all lost their shirt to him alone
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Kimmich again scores
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

You must know more than Juup, Guardiola, Loew and Ancelotti who start him every time he is fit mumu

[s]Benatia, Mertersacker, Mustafi, Dante all lost their shirt to him alone[/s]

These are average defenders. Hummels just fixed another blunder that made them concede by going forward to give an assist. Bang 2-1 bayern leads, but expert would not forget boathand's blunder. Ancelotti knows what to do by january. Last league match he was benched, but it seems he has nt learnt anything. Hummels has been a delight to watch in this match, with his superb positioning to clear dangerous passes where boathand was missing.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bang 2-2 , another boathand's unawareness exposed . He lost his man and 2-2. If ancelotti does nt get a better defender by january then he is a fool.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
airmark:
Bang 2-2 , another boathand's unawareness exposed . He lost his man and 2-2. If ancelotti does nt get a better defender by january then he is a fool.

You ranted more than this last week and Boateng still started today

You can wager any amount you want that Boatank as long as fit will always start
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
32'Fantastic defending from Boateng to prevent Frankfurt from a glorious opportunity. The German defender timed a slide tackle perfectly to prevent Rebic from breaking through.

30': Boateng makes a great tackle to prevent Rebić from possibly scoring a goal.

24': Boateng makes a tackle against Meier to force a throw in, preventing a counter.

38'Meier with a great opportunity yet again but Boateng came to Bayern's rescue. A poor first touch by the striker presented the defender with a window of opportunity to get a foot in.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

You ranted more than this last week and Boateng still started today

You can wager any amount you want that Boatank as long as fit will always start

Thats what we are saying. Martinez is not a better choice, january will determine if ancelotti knows what he is doing. Twice bayern was ahead in this game and twice boathand ensured the team did n't have a smooth sail.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
airmark:
Thats what we are saying. Martinez is not a better choice, january will determine if ancelotti knows what he is doing. Twice bayerns was ahead in this game and twice boathand ensured the team did n't have a smooth sail.

Juup doesnt know what he was doing that is why Boateng was a regular,
Pep doesnt know what he is doing thats why Boateng was a regular,
Low doesnt know what he is doing thats why Boateng was a starter
Ancellottu doesnt know what he is doing thats why Boateng is a starter

But you a koranic school dropout you know what you are doing

Is there a better diagnosis for foolishness than the above?

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Juup doesnt know what he was doing that is why Boateng was a regular,
Pep doesnt know what he is doing thats why Boateng was a regular,
Low doesnt know what he is doing thats why Boateng was a starter
Ancellottu doesnt know what he is doing thats why Boateng is a starter

But you a koranic school dropout you know what you are doing

Is there a better diagnosis for foolishness than the above?[/s]

Germany/burthisleaguedown have never boasted of great cbs in recent times. Thats why boathand could be starting matches.
Meanwhile you remember i told you hummels was the truth . He keeps giving spectacular performances back to back. I watched today's game and i could see many times he was covering many lapses created by that tall for nothing boathand. I wasnt surprised when your whoscored.com put him among best performers. Even the blind will rebuke alago. I am always justified. cool

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
airmark:

Germany/burthisleaguedown have never boasted of great cbs in recent times. Thats why boathand could be starting matches.
Meanwhile you remember i told you hummels was the truth . He keeps giving spectacular performances back to back. I watched today's game and i could see many times he was covering many lapses created by that tall for nothing boathand. I wasnt surprised when your whoscored.com put him among best performers. Even the blind will rebuke alago. I am always justified. cool

Bundesliga has never boasted great CB's yet Boateng and Hummels are rated head and shoulder above any CB in the EPL
Benatia best defender in Serie A was bought benched and sent out, Mertersacker and Mustafi defenders for a top side in EPL were benched by Boateng. I remember someone boasting how Mertersacker will bench Boateng but the shame was too much he had to deactivate

The Bundesliga doesnt have great CB yet 3 different coaches cannot bench him and buy another CB

How do you maintain your daily level of foolishness? Are you always overdosing on adderall

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Bundesliga has never boasted great CB's yet Boateng and Hummels are rated head and shoulder above any CB in the EPL
Benatia best defender in Serie A was bought benched and sent out, Mertersacker and Mustafi defenders for a top side in EPL were benched by Boateng. I remember someone boasting how Mertersacker will bench Boateng but the shame was too much he had to deactivate

The Bundesliga doesnt have great CB yet 3 different coaches cannot bench him and buy another CB

How do you maintain your daily level of foolishness? Are you always overdosing on adderall [/s]

Just as mourinho kept on using ivanovic despite playing poorly or every coach kept on using mikel despite many people criticising him for his backward passes and sluggish plays. Barcelona fans knocked their heads on the wall but that did not stop barca from making valdes the number 1 keeper for many years, since messi and co were there to erase whatever mistakes the average keeper made. With players like neuer, lahm, robben, ribery, muller, lewandowski in the same team with the alago defender, his errors would go unnoticed especially by bayern munich dolts like you. Over 90% of goals scored aginst neuer were caused by boathands poor defending. Coaches would use boateng because he is seen as a german and with great players to cancel out his errors, no problem. If he is a ghanaian, he would have been sent packing long time ago to accra heart of oaks. Hummels is really exposing him in that defence. By january a new defender that would not fall to injury spell like benatia and co, is needed to pair hummels and boateng sent to the right full back position where his errors could be easily dealt with.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
*sighs* It's official, we are in crisis! I don't even know where to start from. The defence is a mess. I'm beginning to miss the Hummels-Martinez partnership. We looked more secure with those two at the back. Boateng practically gifted Frankfurt the first goal. Great to see Robben on the score sheet. I don tire for Muller matter. He goes on international duty, plays well and then comes back and it's back to square one. He played centrally today and still nothing. He seriously needs some time on the bench to reset his brain. and yes, Kimmich!! Surprise contender for the Torjagerkanone. Who says he can't do it? grin. BVB dropping points as well. So it's not all bad. Ancelotti has some work to do, anything other than a convincing win against PSV in the CL . .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
chic2pimp:
A40 do you think JJ Watt will ever surpass Reggie White as the greatest defensive end ever?
Ahh. E go hard oh. Plus JJ Watt isn't looking like winning a ring anytime soon. I mean with all the big stats at some point you have to get to the Superbowl. Its a rarity but we've seen teams get there with sub-par Quarterback play like JJ has to do right now (Broncos this year, Ravens in 2000 or was it 2001). So for now not likely

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.