Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1072226 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
airmark:

You smoked weed ni ? Boathand running like a pregnant woman to block the striker. Alago and Apari oshi cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those halogen lamp eyeballs is meant for seeing and you are not making use of it. Dindinrin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Neuer with a great save off Moreno
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lewandoski toorr

3-1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
4-1, not satisfied though
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
If only Neverkusen won yesterday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
pelvicky:

No shape? No direction? You will never find this in a pep team.
Ehen Uncu what were you saying?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
raumdeuter:
If only Neverkusen won yesterday
If Barca do a double on City and Gladbach beat Celtic again. Say what say what anything can happen

raumdeuter:
PSV pulls one back initially looks like someone stepping up to early and missed the tackle in midfield
Hummels blockus dey block apoche cra cra's line of sight. Let's just hope he improves
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
That Thiago Traumpass for Robben's goal. Atewo!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
A40:

If Barca do a double on City and Gladbach beat Celtic again. Say what say what anything can happen

Hummels blockus dey block apoche cra cra's line of sight. Let's just hope he improves

Yes I hope he Hummels reduce those midfield lounge, When he goes forward to playmake he looks very exceptional but when he goes in trying to break play, Its very hit and miss. and exposes the defence too many times
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
airmark:

You smoked weed ni ? Boathand running like a pregnant woman to block the striker. Alago and Apari oshi cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is where foolishness has landed you day in day out

Player rating

Good

Thomas Müller: Bayern’s first goalscorer missed out on a better rating only because he ghosted for spells of the match. He was generally not as effective at getting the ball to his teammates in good areas. Still, overall a very good day for him, and that is good news for the team.

[size=18pt]Jerome Boateng[/size]: What is there to say at this point? We all know what Boateng brings to the table game in and game out.

Average

[size=18pt]Mats Hummels[/size]: Another in a string of mediocre performances, but not aggressively so. At least not enough to merit a “bad” rating. Now that it is an option, Carlo Ancelotti may want to try out a centreback pairing of Boateng and Javi Martinez. Too bad their respective injuries have kind of overlapped thus far.

http://www.bayerncentral.com/2016/10/psv-score-championsleague16-group-player-ratings/

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
From goal.lol your reference

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So boathand's performance against useless psv is enough to prove he is a great defender. cheesy The same psv useless depay ran riot against last term? How did boathand fare against messi last year? how did he fare against martinez? how did he fare against aguero? how did he fare against italy in euros? How did he fare against griezmann few weeks ago? Useless team like psv is where you mostly find boathand with flamboyant play. goal.com even said hummels was so less-busy on the pitch that he was caught asleep. This season your whoscored.com claims that hummels has been more useful than boathand. So direct your anger towards your credible whoscored.com. Mr. rahmanzaki Apari omo yakuba.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So boathand's performance against useless psv is enough to prove he is a great defender. cheesy The same psv useless depay ran riot against last term? How did boathand fare against messi last year? how did he fare against martinez? how did he fare against aguero? how did he fare against italy in euros? How did he fare against griezmann few weeks ago? Useless team like psv is where you mostly find boathand with flamboyant play. goal.com even said hummels was so less-busy on the pitch that he was caught asleep. This season your whoscored.com claims that hummels has been more useful than boathand. So direct your anger towards your credible whoscored.com. Mr. rahmanzaki Apari omo yakuba.

Foolishness is your middle name

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
Na the never ending war be this ooo grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
whoscored rating

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:26am On Oct 20, 2016
Wonder why Wolfsburg sacked Hecking. Sold De Bruyne, Perisic, Naldo, Dante, Dost, Schürrle and brought in a washed up Kuba and Mario Gomez. Were they expecting miracle?

raumdeuter:

Yes I hope he Hummels reduce those midfield lounge, When he goes forward to playmake he looks very exceptional but when he goes in trying to break play, Its very hit and miss. and exposes the defence too many times
Hummels case is looking like that Small Doctor song. Aja n sare owo n jonaa

I have not seen any display that suggests he is worth the €37m we spent on him. The other day Torres wey don lana kpiti dribble am sotey he siddon like thief wey dem catch for Crimefighters

We shall see sha. Its still a World Cup winning CB partnership so its worth another try
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:30am On Oct 20, 2016
A40:
Wonder why Wolfsburg sacked Hecking. Sold De Bruyne, Perisic, Naldo, Dante, Dost, Schürrle and brought in a washed up Kuba and Mario Gomez. Were they expecting miracle?

The problem with Wolfsburg as written by a poster on another forum I agree with

The differences between Leipzig and Wolfsburg in terms of team play could not be more pronounced.

Most Vfl players are merely trying to look good individually which is part of the reason why there's absolutely no cohesion between defence, midfield and attack. As a result we see huge gaps in-front of their back-four that opposing team's can easily exploit on a regular basis.

This is btw not a new issue. Even during the best periods last season, Hecking's aggressive pressing did simply not work properly. Now it collapsed completely.

However we cannot shift all of the blame on the coach. Klaus Allofs leadership and decision-making has to be questioned as well.

Looking at the summer of 2015, was it really not possible to finalise the Kevin de Bruyne deal earlier? The late transfer led to an even later arrival of Julian Draxler and a very tough position for Dieter Hecking to prepare the team for this heavy loss.

Then there's the question of the Ivan Perisic sale. Did they really need € 20 million the same summer they sold KdB for four times that amount? The Croat had two years left on his contract and should have been kept at least for another season. Even worse that he was sold very, very late into the transfer window as well.

Last but not least there's the way Hecking and Allofs handled players who were not performing adequately. They tried to discipline overpaid mercenaries with a harsh whip, but throwing the likes of Schürrle, Draxler & Co under the bus by publically humiliating them was a bad move.

The club has a huge cultural problem even bigger than what we are seeing at clubs like S04 or HSV. Very good or good players arrive for a lot of money and suddenly their performance level drops because of an environment that gets in the way of reaching their peak performance levels.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:36am On Oct 20, 2016
A40:
Hummels case is looking like that Small Doctor song. Aja n sare owo n jonaa

I have not seen any display that suggests he is worth the €37m we spent on him. The other day Torres wey don lana kpiti dribble am sotey he siddon like thief wey dem catch for Crimefighters

We shall see sha. Its still a World Cup winning CB partnership so its worth another try

To get the best out of Hummels I feel we need to put Martinez in DM, Hummels greatest strenght is when he goes forwrd with the ball and playmake, but for that to work there needs to be a DM who covers him. That means Alonslow should be dropped. Also with the ball playing skills of Boatank and Hummels, I dont think Alonso is needed. Imagine a midfield of ALonso and Thiago. That is a sieve defensively

---Boatank---Martinez--Hummels
Lahm/Kimmich----Vidal--Thiago --Alaba
---Robben---------Lewy--------Costa

Muller rotates with Thiago and Kimmich rotate everywhere from right back to midfield
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:37am On Oct 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

The problem with Wolfsburg as written by a poster on another forum I agree with

The player turnover is too much. I see Klaus Allofs handwork again just like he wrecked Bremen. No club can seriously compete when you lose that many players and at the worst possible time

Wolfsburg should have given Hecking a bit more time. That squad get as e be. Didavi was their only decent buy in the summer and he is now injured
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:45am On Oct 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Foolishness is your middle name

I showed bundesliga, he showed ucl . Apari cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:48am On Oct 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

To get the best out of Hummels I feel we need to put Martinez in DM, Hummels greatest strenght is when he goes forwrd with the ball and playmake, but for that to work there needs to be a DM who covers him. That means Alonslow should be dropped. Also with the ball playing skills of Boatank and Hummels, I dont think Alonso is needed. Imagine a midfield of ALonso and Thiago. That is a sieve defensively

---Boatank---Martinez--Hummels
Lahm/Kimmich----Vidal--Thiago --Alaba
---Robben---------Lewy--------Costa

Muller rotates with Thiago and Kimmich rotate everywhere from right back to midfield
Alonso has to sit! I don't get Carlo's affection for oldies. There is need to also work on that gulf between the midfield and defense. Part of the problem is tactical and part of it with the midfielders just not doing enough running

I would like to see a 4-2-3-1 or 3-4-1-2. Just anything that pairs or puts Müller just behind Lewa

Kimmich/Vidal Kimmich/Javi. Enough of this single pivot megedefegede
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:51am On Oct 20, 2016
A40:

The player turnover is too much. I see Klaus Allofs handwork again just like he wrecked Bremen. No club can seriously compete when you lose that many players and at the worst possible time

Wolfsburg should have given Hecking a bit more time. That squad get as e be. Didavi was their only decent buy in the summer and he is now injured

Wolfsburg itself is a very plastic club they dont have a soul like Schalke BVB , they are built on Volkswagen and their fanbase are mostly VWagen employees

The players have no loyalty to the club and are classic mercenaries. Imagine Draxler who just got there is looking to leave, Max Kruse left after a season, Schurrle was looking to leave almost immediately he got there. Also the club and Allofs are not helping either some of their purchases are just mindboggling, I remember when they spent on Barzagli, Zacardo Simon Kjaer, even Patrick Helmes

Serious players will avoid the club, Imagine they tried to get Simeone Zaza. Someone in that club must be on drugs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:52am On Oct 20, 2016
raumdeuter:
whoscored rating

Show bayern vs frankfurt rating, where ajakaja40 stated hummels was the worst on the pitch.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:55am On Oct 20, 2016
airmark:
I showed bundesliga, he showed ucl . Apari cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its only an extremely foolish person like you who will bring a competition where Hummels has played almost double the games of Boatank.

CL where they have played similar minutes how is that?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:57am On Oct 20, 2016
airmark:
Show bayern vs frankfurt rating, where ajakaja40 stated hummels was the worst on the pitch.

You are too foolish you cant reason properly several sites analyzed Hummels performance and rated him as the worst with screenshot of instances where he had poor judgment
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:51am On Oct 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Its only an extremely foolish person like you who will bring a competition where Hummels has played almost double the games of Boatank.

CL where they have played similar minutes how is that?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Apari oshi, in that bundesliga rating, the number of games played has no influence on the rating system. Robben played 2 games and was rated far above lewandowski who played 6 times. Your foolish rebuttal is dead on arrival. You have no idea how stuffs work.

raumdeuter:

You are too foolish you cant reason properly several sites analyzed Hummels performance and rated him as the worst with screenshot of instances where he had poor judgment

between espn and your bayern central , a forum arranged by drunkards in munich, which is more credible? If you dont bring reddit.com, you will bring blueit.com.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:12am On Oct 20, 2016
Talking about ESPN this is what ESPN write about Boatank

[size=18pt]As far as his core task of defending is concerned, however, Boateng is firmly ensconced in the world's elite. His reliability on the pitch has ushered in more confidence off it;[/size] the rather shy, introvert boy has turned into one of the most vocal members of the Bayern and Germany squads, and is now being seen as future captain material for both.

http://www.espnfc.com.ng/club/bayern-munich/132/blog/post/2975139/jerome-boatengs-journey-to-greatness-with-bayern-munich-was-not-easy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2016
Finally. That taste of victory. The past few weeks have been difficult. Good game by the boys. We started very well and then we conceded our trademark counter goal. The attack was very sharp yesterday. Muller and Lewy ended their goal droughts but they are not quite there. Robben doing the business as usual. Kimmich is the new Lampard. 7 goals in his last 8, i think.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2016
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Apari oshi, in that bundesliga rating, the number of games played has no influence on the rating system. Robben played 2 games and was rated far above lewandowski who played 6 times. Your foolish rebuttal is dead on arrival. You have no idea how stuffs work.
between espn and your bayern central , a forum arranged by drunkards in munich, which is more credible? If you dont bring reddit.com, you will bring blueit.com.

You are too foolish and it will be a surprise if this foolishness doesnt kill you

Why is your foolish self not comparing them from the CL stats
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
Since the convener of this thread don refuse to do some recruitment work by bringing other Bayern fans into the fold, I searched across the forum for other supporters of the club who may not be fully aware that there is a thread dedicated to our great club. Luckily i came across two monikers, Homar and Category1 whose signature Mia San Mia gave him away as a Potential Bayern fan. Homar, by the way is an old cat here. He somehow went underground and i've been looking to get in touch with him. Hopefully this post does that. To Homar and Category1, your presence on this thread would be most welcome. A beg, make una dey show face from time to time. Guys, let's keep the numbers growing. Mia San Mia!! Raumdeuter na your work I dey do o !

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:48am On Oct 22, 2016
pkasso:
Since the convener of this thread don refuse to do some recruitment work by bringing other Bayern fans into the fold, I searched across the forum for other supporters of the club who may not be fully aware that there is a thread dedicated to our great club. Luckily i came across two monikers, Homar and Category1 whose signature Mia San Mia gave him away as a Potential Bayern fan. Homar, by the way is an old cat here. He somehow went underground and i've been looking to get in touch with him. Hopefully this post does that. To Homar and Category1, your presence on this thread would be most welcome. A beg, make una dey show face from time to time. Guys, let's keep the numbers growing. Mia San Mia!! Raumdeuter na your work I dey do o

grin grin grin hillary said earlier ''Donald Trump is as healthy as a horse, you know, like the one Putin rides around on''. Ramuzaki will only scout for ninnies like ajakaja40, davidbanky of this world, hailing their rubbish posts, calling them strong men because he can use them as foot stools. Once you get more sensible bayern fans here supporting you against those senseless arguments by dayo, you will see him relocating permanently to barca's thread. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:38am On Oct 22, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin hillary said earlier ''Donald Trump is as healthy as a horse, you know, like the one Putin rides around on''. Ramuzaki will only scout for ninnies like ajakaja40, davidbanky of this world, hailing their rubbish posts, calling them strong men because he can use them as foot stools. Once you get more sensible bayern fans here supporting you against those senseless arguments by dayo, you will see him relocating permanently to barca's thread. grin grin grin
Hahahaha. Laugh wan tear my belle. Pa Ramuzaki and his minions. I necessarily don't want other fans supporting me, i only wish we had more fans who can think for themselves and not the follow-follow herd mentality we have on this thread. It's used to be much better when Toba was still active despite his sometimes controversial opinions.
Ehen, you sef na honorary Bavarian na . Everyone will agree this thread won't be the same without you, even Ramuzaki knows this. You don join the club be dat grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.