Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1072155 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nihilist:
You mean you can type all these epistles but cannot list BoasTANKs individual awards?

Winning the biggest trophies as one of the key men in the final supercedes everything
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
raumdeuter:
Tactical analysis: Bayern’s and Hummels’ defensive lapses at Frankfurt

Often bailed out by Jérôme Boateng, FC Bayern’s back line had a poor game at Frankfurt on Saturday. Mats Hummels was the main culprit on the day.

http://www.bayerncentral.com/2016/10/frankfurt-score-bundesliga16-hinrunde-tactical-analysis/
Only an uncommon phool like apoche cra cra would come here to criticize Boateng when Hummels was arguably the worst defender on the pitch. With every passing match it is starting to look like Dortmund have scammed us big time. I have been holding my tongue because na me dey yab other clubs pass for paying maga money

I am starting to wonder if Boateng is responsible for his misfortunes as well
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
A40:

Only an uncommon phool like apoche cra cra would come here to criticize Boateng when Hummels was arguably the worst defender on the pitch. With every passing match it is starting to look like Dortmund have scammed us big time. I have been holding my tongue because na me dey yab other clubs pass for paying maga money

Hummels has his good side and also has his deficiency. His good he is proactive in breaking up play, He is good in attacking set plays. His defieciency, he gets carried away by the game and 2 he is slow as fucck

Below is what a Dortmund supporter in anothr forum posted

"Welcome to the world of Mats. He brings a great deal going forward, and has perhaps the nicest aussenrist of anyone in the world right now..... but he too often finds himself out of position and can be a bit of a space cadet at times. I think being alongside Boateng (the best CB in the world imho) and Alaba will shelter him a lot, but he will likely drive you nuts during periods of the season.

His biggest defensive asset is his reading of the game and ability to break things apart higher up the pitch.... but the downside of that is he can very easily get caught out of position high up the pitch trying to accomplish that and he doesn't have the wheels to get back. To me it makes very little sense to play him at the same time as playing Alonso
"

I agree we cant play Hummels and Alonso in midfield, Kimmich or Martinez has to help in midfield
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
afrodoc2:

His mega mega contract won't assist them in building a contender. If Jadeveon Clowney can step up their front 7 might be formidable enough to take them to d next level.
You mean Drew Brees or J.J? Or both?

I'm not expecting much from Clowney tbh. His injuries have robbed him of his explosiveness.

pelvicky:

No shape? No direction?
You will never find this in a pep team.
The same Pep's team we saw against Celtic and Tottenham abi another one
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Hummels has his good side and also has his deficiency. His good he is proactive in breaking up play, He is good in attacking set plays. His defieciency, he gets carried away by the game and 2 he is slow as fucck

Below is what a Dortmund supporter in anothr forum posted

"Welcome to the world of Mats. He brings a great deal going forward, and has perhaps the nicest aussenrist of anyone in the world right now..... but he too often finds himself out of position and can be a bit of a space cadet at times. I think being alongside Boateng (the best CB in the world imho) and Alaba will shelter him a lot, but he will likely drive you nuts during periods of the season.

His biggest defensive asset is his reading of the game and ability to break things apart higher up the pitch.... but the downside of that is he can very easily get caught out of position high up the pitch trying to accomplish that and he doesn't have the wheels to get back. To me it makes very little sense to play him at the same time as playing Alonso
"

I agree we cant play Hummels and Alonso in midfield, Kimmich or Martinez has to help in midfield
Hummels is very elegant on the ball. His pairing with Boateng makes it pointless to continue playing Alonso. We are fortunate to have two of the best ball playing CB's in the game which is rendering Alonso's role redundant. I'd try a Kimmich-Thiago-Renato midfield just to see if we can add a bit of a spark. We can't continue with our present predictable system.

Its early but we need to start earmarking targets for the summer. Guys like Alonso and Ribery need to start looking at China or MLS. I know it is funny since Ribery is our leading assists provider in the league but if we want to remain relevant in Europe these guys have to go
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
A40:

Hummels is very elegant on the ball. His pairing with Boateng makes it pointless to continue playing Alonso. We are fortunate to have two of the best ball playing CB's in the game which is rendering Alonso's role redundant. I'd try a Kimmich-Thiago-Renato midfield just to see if we can add a bit of a spark. We can't continue with our present predictable system.

Its early but we need to start earmarking targets for the summer. Guys like Alonso and Ribery need to start looking at China or MLS. I know it is funny since Ribery is our leading assists provider in the league but if we want to remain relevant in Europe these guys have to go

I agree with the first statement, But we can never drop Vidal in that midfield. I wil go for Martinez, Kimmich Vidal especially in tough games

And as a transfer target, Carrasco seems to be having a breakout season and might be a good Ribery replacement. Then Mulle rmy guy has been having a terrible run of form since April. He might lose the "Muller always start" privilege and that might go to Kimmich
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

I agree with the first statement, But we can never drop Vidal in that midfield. I wil go for Martinez, Kimmich Vidal especially in tough games

And as a transfer target, Carrasco seems to be having a breakout season and might be a good Ribery replacement. Then Mulle rmy guy has been having a terrible run of form since April. He might lose the "Muller always start" privilege and that might go to Kimmich
Vidal's injury seems pretty serious. Plus his form has not been exceptional tbh. Anybody but Alonso in that middle is fine with me

My worry with a Martinez-Kimmich and Vidal trio is where the creativity would come from. We would be heavily reliant on wingplay

Müller has been shining for Germany since the Euros. I don't know maybe the quality of the opposition has a role to play but let us pray for Robben to keep being fit so we at least don't have to play Müller at RW

I no go mind Carrasco rara. Only issue is his goal scoring but perhaps that's due to Atleti's system
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
A40:

You mean Drew Brees or J.J? Or both?

I'm not expecting much from Clowney tbh. His injuries have robbed him of his explosiveness.

The same Pep's team we saw against Celtic and Tottenham abi another one

I meant JJ. Drew Brees has gotten his mega pay and his own days are over, he has his thousands of passing yards plus his Super Bowl ring and will be going to Canton on the first ballot.
Another guy that mortgaged the future of his team is Joe Flacco, holding out for mega pay after he got his pay.
There were question marks about Clowney coming out of college, particularly his health and his motivation/drive. Meanwhile these Cowboys are looking good this time and that is with Dez Bryant not really healthy.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
A40:

Evidence is abundant on this thread of me disagreeing with raumdeuter

The question Bobriskyy is which day you go challenge your boytoy? You homos practically complete each other's sentences these days

Its like the older you get the more frenetic and intense your phoolishness is

The idiootic dog is back with his foolish barking. Your foolish master has spewed another garbage. 88th minute is equivalent to extra time. What say you - Ajakaja-40?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
A40:

Vidal's injury seems pretty serious. Plus his form has not been exceptional tbh. Anybody but Alonso in that middle is fine with me

My worry with a Martinez-Kimmich and Vidal trio is where the creativity would come from. We would be heavily reliant on wingplay

Müller has been shining for Germany since the Euros. I don't know maybe the quality of the opposition has a role to play but let us pray for Robben to keep being fit so we at least don't have to play Müller at RW

I no go mind Carrasco rara. Only issue is his goal scoring but perhaps that's due to Atleti's system

Is Vidal injured? He still played for Chile last week and scored both goals for them to save their world cup qualifiers

Also In tough matches in CL knockout most times, Bayern feel we have the burden of creating while the opponent just soak up and counter

I am for we also playing that game if Madrid doesnt want to attack why should Bayern be the one to attack

Madird is playin Casemiro Modric Kroos or Khedira/Alonso Modric DiMaria to win 2 CL titles

Carrasco this season seem to be scoring better, He scored like 2 and assisted 2 last weekend
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Pataki:

The idiootic dog is back with his foolish barking. Your foolish master has spewed another garbage. 88th minute is equivalent to extra time. What say you - Ajakaja-40?
Lmao. This phoolish cross dressing go-go dancing gypsy is having epileptic seizures again.

Ewo ni weyrey everyday Bobriskyy? Go and perfect your pole dancing skills and stop asking these ret@rded questions

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
afrodoc2:

I meant JJ. Drew Brees has gotten his mega pay and his own days are over, he has his thousands of passing yards plus his Super Bowl ring and will be going to Canton on the first ballot.
Another guy that mortgaged the future of his team is Joe Flacco, holding out for mega pay after he got his pay.
There were question marks about Clowney coming out of college, particularly his health and his motivation/drive. Meanwhile these Cowboys are looking good this time and that is with Dez Bryant not really healthy.
I think JJ had enough on defense. They have been top 10 for a significant period of time. Their problem was on offense. Foster was always injured and they don't have a passer that can fully unlock DeAndre Hopkins. Clowney for me would be good not great. Always thought the hype over him was OTT

Lmao Flacco thought he was elite. He had a terrific playoff run but that Ratbird team was awfully loaded. T-Sizzle, Ed Reed, Ngata, Pollard, Ray Lewis on defense Anquan Boldin, Torrey Smith, Ray Rice, Osemele, Pitta on offense. As some retired and others left during Free Agency him yansh open.

Dez na big time distraction. The Cowboys have too many parts, that their rookie running back na beast. Alfred Morris was a nice steal too. They have a solid O-Line and their rookie QB who knows how to protect the ball. They need to let him know the team doesn't revolve around him anymore
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
raumdeuter:
[s]That is an analysis of the game from a Bayern Blog above
Regular readers here are probably wondering why the useless airmark has not gone to pull his goal.lol ratings as usual, It was because they dissapointed him
Every analysis Airmark made about the game was shown by everyone as wrong, while he praised Hummels every sensible analyst out there acknowledged that Mats had a poor game, while he was trying to blame Boateng, every analyst there praised Boateng as the best player in our defence
Below everyone with a functioning eye would see
Hummels: "Not the best defensively
Boateng: Led by example and a reason why he is noted as one of the best defenders in the world[/s]

grin grin grin

Boateng led by example causing both goals. hahahhahaa

A40:

Pataki's Arsenal thread's gain of your dismisal is dayo's bayern munich's loss.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In that frankfurt match, no bayern defender played better than hummels. Even ramuzaki's whoscored confirmed it. May be you watched the match in your dreams. When the first goal was scored i asked your mentor who caused the goal?. he was so disappointed in alago that he managed to angrily type this :

raumdeuter:

are you leprous and cant write

grin grin grin

How you could tag hummels the worst on the pitch really exposed your intelligence on soccer. You are daft.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Is Vidal injured? He still played for Chile last week and scored both goals for them to save their world cup qualifiers

Also In tough matches in CL knockout most times, Bayern feel we have the burden of creating while the opponent just soak up and counter

I am for we also playing that game if Madrid doesnt want to attack why should Bayern be the one to attack

Madird is playin Casemiro Modric Kroos or Khedira/Alonso Modric DiMaria to win 2 CL titles

Carrasco this season seem to be scoring better, He scored like 2 and assisted 2 last weekend
Vidal is injured. He is surely out for Wednesday. Even Saturday vs Gladbach is doubtful. Tbh Vidal is the only reason they are still in the running for Russia, he has scored their last 5 goals

Ahh Kroos and Modric na even creative overkill. These guys create and also dictate the tempo of the game. I don't know how much of that Javi-Vidal and Kimmich can do but I'm willing to see us try it out. I would try a Müller-Thiago-Vidal or a Vidal-Kimmich-Thiago tribeca
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin

Boateng led by example causing both goals. hahahhahaa

Pataki's Arsenal thread's gain of your dismisal is dayo's bayern munich's loss.

In that frankfurt match, no bayern defender played better than hummels. Even ramuzaki's whoscored confirmed it. May be you watched the match in your dreams. When the first goal was scored i asked your mentor who caused the goal?. he was so disappointed in alago that he managed to angrily type this :

grin grin grin

How you could tag hummels the worst on the pitch really exposed your intelligence on soccer. You are daft.
OMOGO. If you were Ibo your name would be OGO-Chukwu

You are so brainless you don't even know to hype a player when their stock is high. An entire article on cyberspace was largely dedicated to Hummels's poor defending in that particular game and you are here phoolishly bleating like the apoche cra cra you are.

If you must pick a game to discredit Boateng at least be sensible enough to ensure it isn't a game where Hummels played terribly as well

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
A40:

Lmao. This phoolish cross dressing go-go dancing gypsy is having epileptic seizures again.

Ewo ni weyrey everyday Bobriskyy? Go and perfect your pole dancing skills and stop asking these ret@rded questions

You are an epic foool. I asked you one question, when and how did it to translate to questions? I thought your AWOL was for you to perfect your English comprehension skill. You are clearly still as dangerously daft as your first day on this forum well over 8 years ago.

Now go and face your internet daddy, and tell him he is an idiooot for saying 88th minute is equivalent to extra time.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
A40:

OMOGO. If you were Ibo your name would be OGO-Chukwu
You are so brainless you don't even know to hype a player when their stock is high. An entire article on cyberspace was largely dedicated to Hummels's poor defending in that particular game and you are here phoolishly bleating like the apoche cra cra you are.
If you must pick a game to discredit Boateng at least be sensible enough to ensure it isn't a game where Hummels played terribly as well

Fact is , hummels was the best defender on that pitch that day as against the nonsense you wrote that he was the worst. I now see the reason arsenal fans kicked your azz outta their thread. If dayo's credible whoscored.com and espn could prove you wrong and you are still here bleating , we need to call dayo apari to attend to you.

Pataki:

You are an epic foool. I asked you one question, when and how did it to translate to questions? I thought your AWOL was for you to perfect your English comprehension skill. You are clearly still as dangerously daft as your first day on this forum well over 8 years ago.

Now go and face your internet daddy, and tell him he is an idiooot for saying 88th minute is equivalent to extra time.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
Pataki:

Ogheneme!! This Pataki Bobriskyy is a very phoolish fellow. Where in my post did it suggest I was referring to just this instance? Chimoo. Do you not have a lengthy track record of asking me phoolish questions? Better get to a strip pole before your thinking faculties shut down completely. Ozuo

E lo bi igun bo se pa lori and stop buzzin in my ear like an ekpan fly. Awadacious eranko

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
Move over Neuer, De Gea is the best goalkeeper in the world

http://www.goal.com/en/news/14302/comment/2016/10/18/28586852/move-over-neuer-buffon-de-gea-is-the-best-goalkeeper-in-the

Nice opinion here, Raumdeuter. You disagree?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
A40:

Ahh. E go hard oh. Plus JJ Watt isn't looking like winning a ring anytime soon. I mean with all the big stats at some point you have to get to the Superbowl. Its a rarity but we've seen teams get there with sub-par Quarterback play like JJ has to do right now (Broncos this year, Ravens in 2000 or was it 2001). So for now not likely

My thoughts exactly. Don't think it will happen tbh. Was having this arguement with a friend and He keeps telling me JJ WATT with his multiple 20+ sack season has already equalled White. He also said if Watt has one more 20+ sack season(bound to happen), He'll surpass Reggie. However I disagree. Watt in my book is still behind Michael Strahan never mind white. In terms of defensive players, only LT and may be one other was greater than Reggie
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
Leyqute:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/14302/comment/2016/10/18/28586852/move-over-neuer-buffon-de-gea-is-the-best-goalkeeper-in-the

Nice opinion here, Ramdeuter. You disagree?

Such incoherence from the writer

Buffon made some mistakes last week, DDG made some mistakes 2 weeks ago, Yesterday DDG had a good game and he is suddenly the best in the world
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Such incoherence from the writer

Buffon made some mistakes last week, DDG made some mistakes 2 weeks ago, Yesterday DDG had a good game and he is suddenly the best in the world

Yes, but I think he was praising DDG for quickly recovering from his awful performance the last time out. He clearly pointed out that Buffon took some time to recover from his mistakes in subsequent matches.

What do you think of his claim that Neuer's lack of challenges from the oppositoin blunts his sharpness?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Leyqute:
Yes, but I think he was praising DDG for quickly recovering from his awful performance the last time out. He clearly pointed out that Buffon took some time to recover from his mistakes in subsequent matches.

What do you think of his claim that Neuer's lack of challenges from the oppositoin blunts his sharpness?

That is garbage. And when has Neuers sharpness been called to question, How does he know Neuer lack challenges from opposition? Surely a keeper with a weaker defence will make more saves. I am certain Sunderland keeper will have more saves than DDG are we going to say his reflexes are sharper that DDG

How many matches has Buffon played since the error to vs Spain? Today Buffon saved a penalty So can we say Buffon is back to number 1?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

That is garbage. And when has Neuers sharpness been called to question, How does he know Neuer lack challenges from opposition? Surely a keeper with a weaker defence will make more saves. I am certain Sunderland keeper will have more saves than DDG are we going to say his reflexes are sharper that DDG

How many matches has Buffon played since the error to vs Spain? Today Buffon saved a penalty So can we say Buffon is back to number 1?

There are saves, and there are SAVES. Neuer doesn't make lots of SAVES because he's hardly...really challenged, and it's probably affecting his sharpness.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Leyqute:

There are saves, and there are SAVES. Neuer doesn't make lots of SAVES because he's hardly...really challenged, and it's probably affecting his sharpness.

How do you know its affecting his sharpness? Has he been tested and found not to be sharp? How do you know if he had been in DDG place yesterday he wouldnt have saved those shots plus the Stoke City fumble?

Poor defences expose their keepers to more shots and they make more saves, Only Coutinho save was noteworthy yesterday, That Can save was not a fast shot and it was kinda central

So based on this weekend can we say the Everton keeper is better than DDG since he made greater SAVES. Debruyne save and 2 penalties among others
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:39am On Oct 19, 2016
Leyqute:

Nice opinion here, Rumdeuter. You disagree?

So Leyqute

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2016/10/18/28598062/still-juventus-superman-buffon-silences-critics-with-lyon?ICID=HP_HN_3

Five minutes after the break, Nabil Fekir cut inside Andrea Barzagli and unleashed a shot that deflected off Leonardo Bonucci's outstretched foot. Buffon was thus going the wrong way when he stuck out his right arm and somehow diverted the ball over the bar. It was the kind of save that has to be seen to be believed; the full brilliance of which is only truly discernible courtesy of a slow-motion replay.

Buffon wasn't done there, though. With his side reduced to 10 men following the dismissal of Mario Lemina for a second yellow card, the world's most expensive goalkeeper produced another minor miracle with a point-blank range stop with his feet from Corentin Tolisso's header
24hrs later Buffon is now the greatest because of his penalty save, So if tomorrow Neuer makes a couple of saves he also becomes the best

Or do you say Buffon is challenged or not challenged?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:43am On Oct 19, 2016
Is this really how Buffons face look. Nigg@ is scary as fucck

Afrodoc2 is this normal

[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/GOAL_INTERNATIONAL/d0/7b/gianluigi-buffon-juventus-quote_r5flyiwf8m051thsuez51sc1u.png?t=-645110121[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Goal Muller

BTW Boateng starts again while our apoda analyst here is telling us the Italian coach will bench him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Joshua K .... My golden boy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Our front 3 causing so much trouble we need more goals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
PSV pulls one back initially looks like someone stepping up to early and missed the tackle in midfield
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
raumdeuter:
PSV pulls one back initially looks like someone stepping up to early and missed the tackle in midfield

You smoked weed ni ? Boathand running like a pregnant woman to block the striker. Alago and Apari oshi cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: airmark(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.