Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076913 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pataki:

As for you, keep up with your daft barking. Your fooolishness and asinine posts really really bores me. You type without making any sense. Produce a youtube link of me to prove this asinine post of yours.

You are ridiculously daft and this is not even a matter of jokes. Your words are lame and it smacks of one who really wants to justify himself in the cyberworld since you are apparently useless and hopeless in the real world.
The posts bore you but you respond with fervency and m0ronic vigor. This is the bipolar disorder and neurotic tendencies I diagnosed you with ab initio.

Clearly you have a mental problem. Opolo e ti yoro

Oponu. Didn't you come to this forum bragging about deviant men and transvestites liking your youtube twerk videos.

Why would I even be bothered to search for a youtube video of a bleach cream peddling, go go dancing nuisance like you. Unku, ori e ti gbale sir.

The last part of your eediotic post is awfully rich coming from a self proclaimed Cyber Jaguda. You phoolish old igun, you go 45 this time next year with no meaningful feat to boast about besides hanging with Nelly at some club

Awadacious element. Your stewpidity is like season film. Mi o le duro wo tan

11 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pataki:

You are truly stewpeed. I am asking you, how many games in a row has he gone without winning? Your Fraudiola has been sourced out. EPL coaches are intelligent enough to know how to deal with a fraud of a coach. Can we say the same about that your useless monotonous league when Fraudiola reigned supreme?
E say na sourced out. Anuofia!

Later you would say someone is firing shakabula while you are dropping grammatical nukes

Its 'sussed out'. You fetid cross dressing piece of shyte

The seed that produced you shoulda been swallowed. Goodness

10 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pataki:

Your Fraudiola has been sourced out. EPL coaches are intelligent enough to know how to deal with a fraud of a coach. ?

And you sef dey follow people dey find grammar fault when na AK-47 you carry.

Sourced out is this some form of outsourcing?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Don't mind the phoolish eediot forming Grammatical Inspector Bediako for faceless forum. Empty barrel lo ma'n pa ariwo, ariwo ko ni music

Bobriskyy a.k.a Sourcekibaba

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
airmark:

As usual who was the Bayern defender that allowed that goal ?
this guy sef cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
PietroRico:
this guy sef cheesy grin

grin grin grin
It looked like Boathand deliberately exposed neuer for that goal. Because i couldn't believe a central defender would open his goal to a rampaging striker like that. The apari ramuzaki was mute as regards that stvpid defending by boathand. Let's see what Badstuber brings to the table. Fans cant be tolerating calamitous displays from boathand all the time.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
airmark:

Is this guy sane at all?. Wont you just shut it and let other events smother your ignominy?. Oaf. sad

Goat! I didn't sell my birthright like u did mr puppet

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
A40:

Don't mind the phoolish eediot forming Grammatical Inspector Bediako for faceless forum. Empty barrel lo ma'n pa ariwo, ariwo ko ni music

Bobriskyy a.k.a Sourcekibaba

He's completely crazy, morafuka husstling for prestige on social media, hahahaha Eran igbe! O ma sareƩ gbeyin ni... social media scavenger!

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
A40:

The posts bore you but you respond with fervency and m0ronic vigor. This is the bipolar disorder and neurotic tendencies I diagnosed you with ab initio.

Clearly you have a mental problem. Opolo e ti yoro

Oponu. Didn't you come to this forum bragging about deviant men and transvestites liking your youtube twerk videos.

Why would I even be bothered to search for a youtube video of a bleach cream peddling, go go dancing nuisance like you. Ori e ti gbale.

The last part of your eediotic post is awfully rich coming from a self proclaimed Cyber Jaguda. You phoolish old igun, you go 45 this time next year with no meaningful feat to boast about besides hanging with Nelly at some club

Awadacious element. Your stewpidity is like season film. Mi o le duro wo tan

Hahahahahaha, I didn't know he was a ballerina

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Davidbanky:

11 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
A40:

You are a malignant old phool Bobriskyy.

A Liliputian with severe and deep seated inferiority complex. No wonder you twerk on youtube, peddle bleaching cream and constitute an attention seeking nuisance on this forum

Odaaran ponbele

The guy dey avoid to mention me so I no go notice, hahahahaha eru! Na me go kill una for here.

I didn't know the guy was a pole dancer.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
Davidbanky:

He even has a youtube channel and goes to clubs to tip drill and shake his tail feather

They call him the Black Swan. Though he don dey use bleaching cream now so we never know wetin to call am

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
Davidbanky:

He's completely crazy, morafuka husstling for prestige on social media, hahahaha Eran igbe! O ma sareƩ gbeyin ni... social media scavenger!
In my 20 odd years I'm not sure I have come across such an insecure and confused eediot.

From the handle you can tell he is a douchegoblin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mehn! Shey persin no go dey wear Kevlar on this thread as e dey go. Davidbanky, pele o!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
A40:

He even has a youtube channel and goes to clubs to tip drill and shake his tail feather

They call him the Black Swan. Though he don dey use bleaching cream now so we never know wetin to call am

Chai! It's not his fault.
The niccur leash got missing....

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
pkasso:
Mehn! Shey persin no go dey wear Kevlar on this thread as e dey go. Davidbanky, pele o!

Here is a link to a topic that made front page yesterday confirming what I experienced https://www.nairaland.com/3429449/auto-correct-smartphone-users-worst

Even me tire make I no lie, but wailers no wan gree unless they crucify me..... so I careless what they say anymore.....!!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Funlordjnr: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin
A40:

They call him the BLACK SWAN. Though he don dey use bleaching cream now so we never know wetin to call am

Chai.....pataks na true? Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by stuff46(m): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
Person cannot use una play again?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
A40:

E say na sourced out. Anuofia!

Later you would say someone is firing shakabula while you are dropping grammatical nukes

Its 'sussed out'. You fetid cross dressing piece of shyte

The seed that produced you shoulda been swallowed. Goodness

Ahahahahahahahaha I knew this day will come, was just not expecting it this soon.
Where are those wailers and hypocrites ?

That guy obsession is bore out of loneliness and desperation. He couldn't get enough respect in the real world so he thinks coming on Nairaland would restore that.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

I don laff die, the ediot na pa kusumu brother, Bebeto, it's not even 24hrs yet, otilolago, see who dey detect English ... ?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Everybody being SOURCED out one at a time.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iheanyi40(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Uncle Pataki is waxing his leg preparing for todays dance show

Maybe he can change his stage name to SOURCEkid like Saucekid) or OUTSOURCE like Outlaws
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
Davidbanky:

Ahahahahahahahaha I knew this day will come, was just not expecting it this soon.
Where are those wailers and hypocrites ?

That guy obsession is bore out of loneliness and desperation. He couldn't get enough respect in the real world so he thinks coming on Nairaland would restore that.
unPataki is a fantastically senseless fellow. I was quiet all this time watching the phoolish charlatan pretend like he was a grammar sheriff, overlooking his blunders because I am not a petty mofo like he is. He didn't realize his luck was at the edge of a cliff and decided to push it (word to Mode 9)

I don't know why he can't just take one for the planet and jump in front of a bullet train
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
raumdeuter:
Uncle Pataki is waxing his leg preparing for todays dance show

Maybe he can change his stage name to SOURCEkid like Saucekid) or OUTSOURCE like Outlaws
Sinzu is Sinzu. Sourcekibaba

Last Friday of the month. O ma bloody gan. Enough tips for g-string

Even his boy toy Apoche cra cra has left him to carry his agbelebu.

Apoche cra cra after seeing Bobriskyy's H-bomb

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
A40:

unPataki is a fantastically senseless fellow. I was quiet all this time watching the phoolish charlatan pretend like he was a grammar sheriff, overlooking his blunders because I am not a petty mofo like he is. He didn't realize his luck was at the edge of a cliff and decided to push it (word to Mode 9)

I don't know why he can't just take one for the planet and jump in front of a bullet train

Come to think of it, why would someone call himself Pataki? I don't need to be a psychologist to know how he must really feel in the real world.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Davidbanky:

Come to think of it, why would someone call himself Pataki? I don't need to be a psychology to know how he must really feel in the real world.

Chei - e no go better for this your "high phone"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Chei - e no go better for IPhone

So can you tell me what's wrong with that ? unfortunately your English is not good enough to see the ' sourced ' olodo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Chei - e no go better for IPhone

So can you tell me what's wrong with that ? unfortunately your English is not good enough to see the ' sourced ' olodo

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Chei - e no go better for this your "high phone"

Adisa leave this guy alone na. Na beg i dey beg

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.