Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1072276 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nihilist:
Airmark can spell though, and knows how to punctuate his posts...so I have no grouse with him.
Infact, I think he is a very knowledgeable poster, and I'm sure many others hold similar views about Airmark.
DavidBanky is probably just as knowledgeable, but it's difficult to tell from his ibon riddled posts.
You need to train him up if he is to fulfill his destiny as the next Rahmanzaki of Nairaland...

Most think airmark is a brainless troll which is why he almost has nothing to contribute to his team thread and just roam around like a familiar spirit

David is at least adding to his team thread and hasnt been disowned on his team thread like airmark has

Its not a surprise when you announce your entrance to sport section by claiming you saw Xavi playing right back in Nigeria 99

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
Davidbanky:
Leave them let them talk, I made an unintentional error which is as a result of my phone new OS, am I responsible for not reading it again before posting ? Yes, am I sorry ? No, if they don't understand that let them continue to rant, they have shown that my post was worth their time and that's enough ...

Thats what I say too, We the Bayern fans your intended audience understand you perfectly. So continue and as you post more the tools like airmark will go hide somewhere where his ignorance would be appreciated and tolerated
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
Reports of new contract for Lewandoski 15M gross a yr and like 8M net

Rumors also for Robben and Ribery getting 1yr extension
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Davidbanky:

I already told u, I'm sure you know what's happening, you guyz just capitalized on it and it's okay if we are trying to laugh at each other, but saying I can't spell Is a joke on you

Who did this to you ? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bwahahahaha

Airmark na big Fòol I swear

Loool

grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
airmark:

Who did this to you ? shocked

You so ugly mr airless airmark ...

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
AdisaOwala:
This David Bankole guy na better tripzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzz I swear grin

Apari ramuzaki is an effective merchant of useless materials

raumdeuter:

[s]Most think airmark is a brainless troll which is why he almost has nothing to contribute to his team thread and just roam around like a familiar spirit
David is at least adding to his team thread and hasnt been disowned on his team thread like airmark has
Its not a surprise when you announce your entrance to sport section by claiming you saw Xavi playing right back in Nigeria 99[/s]

God saved your boy today, i came late.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Davidbanky:

You so ugly mr airless airmark ...

cheesy cheesy cheesy Read the emboldened statement

A40:

You guys just dey try chance David. Allow Baba make he express himself. I have seen worse in other threads and even grammatical faux pas from the so-called grammar police.
Nobody is perfect and from my experience from sec school to uni. Its not by written English rara

Davidbanky, after today if you post here again you are a goat. Imagine someone who is older than you, was referring to you as BABA because of your blunders. The baba in that context means uncivilized villager. He has taken you for a stark illiterate who cant be refined, but should just be tolerated here.

Yoruba adage " Eyinkunle ni ota wa, inu ile ni aseni n gbe" . These hopeless dayo and ajakaja just need you to add to their numbers, nothing more.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Please why didn't we extend this Weiser boy. Unbelievable that we held on to Rafinha and sold him. Each time I have seen him play he has made it look like a terrible decision to let him go

Nihilist:

How na?

You nor see say I dey initially tackle AdisaOwala sef?
Oya Ajuwaya

Make una die this thing abeg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
airmark:

Davidbanky, after today if you post here again you are a goat. Imagine someone who is older than you, was referring to you as BABA because of your blunders? The baba in that context means uncivilized villager. He has taken you for a stark illiterate who cant be refined, but should just be tolerated here.

Yoruba adage " Eyinkunle ni ota wa, inu ile ni aseni n gbe" . These hopeless dayo and ajakaja just need you to add to their numbers, nothing more.
Another failed attempt at driving a wedge among Bayern fans.

Always interpreting like a drunkard

Baba is a random word freely used nowadays among comrades whether older or younger. I know an arugbo ojo like you might not know this

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
A40:

Another failed attempt at driving a wedge among Bayern fans.
Always interpreting like a drunkard
Baba is a random word freely used nowadays among comrades whether older or younger. I know an arugbo ojo like you might not know this

Ode, when we want to calm mumus down or appeal on behalf of an ignoramus like davidbanky, we use words like baba. Haven't you heard something like, '' efi baba yen sile o''. Leave that man alone o, let him continue in his foolishness. Thats exactly what you asked us to do to your dude.
Now away from that matter. I have time to expose your lies now.

A40:

You are a m0ron. Games yapa where Puyol was fully fit and sat on the bench for Mascherano. You better shut that your apoche cra cra mouth before I expose you to further ridicule

[s]I told you injury, form and tactics determine a player's presence or absence from a team list to try and enlighten you and save you from your ignorance, but the minute Mascherano doesn't start its because he is makeshift. You are so daft and senseless you brought up Mathieu being selected ahead of Mascherano in the City game to prove a non existent point.

Pray tell in Barcelona's game vs Gladbach and Atletico this season who partnered Pique and who was on the bench?

Being a La Masia product does not guarantee anything you stewpid eediot. If you are there that means you are still contributing

Mascherano has started games ahead of Umtiti and especially Mathieu so for you to interprete that lone incident vs City so phoolishly is disappointing.

Dude why are you posting this apoche cra cra article. You claimed Puyol only returned to training on the eve of the CL Final. I showed you that he played both legs of the Semi final. Whether his knee was shredded is none of my business, its up to Sports science to determine how an athlete can play almost 180mins within a 6 day interval without knees[/s]

Now games yapa, right? Can you defend the emboldened below after what i showed you happened to puyol before that 2011 ucl final match? Are you still maintaining that puyol was fit on the bench on that final match day?

A40:

[s]Limited time? You this nuisance. That's a massive oxymoron

Shut up your stewpid apoche cra cra mouth[/s]. I am ready to show you numerous games where a fit Puyol was on the bench and Mascherano was on the pitch.

Oponu. Even in the 2010/2011 CL Final Mascherano started and Puyol was on the bench

[s]You are so phoolish. Which sensible club would not start planning for life after a 32/33 year old CB?

Don't deviate from the koko of the argument. Who paired Umtiti yesterday at CB?[/s]

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Davidbanky:

Exactly why you are a fool, isn't it obvious it's a typographical error ? Another reason why U will forever wander in the shadows of A40 and Raum on this thread and every where else, Ram ! You and your compound problem be on Nairaland inflicting nuisance on people's intelligence, and your 'attention seeking' is a disorder cos u go to the extent of watching every game Bayern plays to prove a point, if u really do have a point you don't have to fight so much to be heard or appreciated, now you are dying to read another error so you can report it, the thing is, this time you are the slave and the slave master and sorry to tell u this, it has landed you in a state of oblivion, and you are not getting out of this goat

Fortunately for you, I have not checked my mentions in the last three days. I came on this thread, and I saw you even had the temerity to reply me after that initial pathetic deplorable English writing from you. Reading your post truly leaves me in a simultaneous paroxysm of laughter and rage.

So much incoherent nonsense in one post! You are a burden of hopelessness. I don't even know where to start with this post of yours. Ajakaja40 was not even this pathetic over 8 years ago on this forum......I strongly doubt Ramuzaki will be interested in mentoring you on this board.

Patience Jonthan must be your godmother. What a dork!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
airmark:

Ode, when we want to calm mumus down or appeal on behalf of an ignoramus like davidbanky, we use words like baba. Haven't you heard something like, '' efi baba yen sile o''. Leave that man alone o, let him continue in his foolishness. Thats exactly what you asked us to do to your dude.
You are just a phoolish and idle nuisance. This is not the first time you would misinterpret scenarios and events. GOHdunce

airmark:

Now away from that matter. I have time to expose your lies now.

Now games yapa, right? Can you defend the emboldened below after what i showed you happened to puyol before that 2011 ucl final match? Are you still maintaining that puyol was fit on the bench on that final match day?
Oponu. I see you have kept mute on the Mathieu matter after exposing your folly

Your diversionary and obfuscating tactics cannot work here. I want you to explain why you drunkenly claimed Puyol only returned to training on the eve of the CL Final when he had played multiple crucial matches previously.

Are you still adamant that only injury kept Puyol out of matchday squads while Mascherano played?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Pataki:

Fortunately for you, I have not checked my mentions in the last three days. I came on this thread, and I saw you even had the temerity to reply me after that initial pathetic deplorable English writing from you. Reading your post truly leaves me in a simultaneous paroxysm of laughter and rage.

So much incoherent nonsense in one post! You are a burden of hopelessness. I don't even know where to start with this post of yours. Ajakaja40 was not even this pathetic over 8 years ago on this forum......I strongly doubt Ramuzaki will be interested in mentoring you on this board.

grin grin grin grin

He must have been regretting that reply he did to your post. It was suicidal. I wont be surprised if he curses this day.

A40:
[s]
You are just a phoolish and idle nuisance. This is not the first time you would misinterpret scenarios and events. GOHdunce
Oponu. I see you have kept mute on the Mathieu matter after exposing your folly
Your diversionary and obfuscating tactics cannot work here. I want you to explain why you drunkenly claimed Puyol only returned to training on the eve of the CL Final when he had played multiple crucial matches previously.
Are you still adamant that only injury kept Puyol out of matchday squads while Mascherano played?[/s]

So you have agreed with me that it was puyol's injury that gave mascherano that chance to start the final. Lovely cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
Pataki:

Bobriskyy I'm sure you were busy peddling Bleaching cream these last few days
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin grin

He must have been regretting that reply he did to your post. It was suicidal. I wont be surprised if he curses this day.

He is very lucky Adisa and Nihilist were mild with him. It is only a professional dunce that will rely on a mobile phone/app to be spelling in this day and age.

Ajakaja40 used to type like him back in the day. Then, Seun had this spell-checker just because of people like Ajakaja40.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 1:47am On Oct 26, 2016
Pataki:

And if the ray of hope you claim to have brought you this far in life then I think your problem is not knowing your problem which makes your case even worse, imagine how you all are jumping on me like a mad dog just to take advantage of a situation, that shows how low your integrity is, another reason why A40 and raumdeuter will forever be your sport god, I don't have to be a Bayern fan to know who is more intelligent between A40, Raumdeuter and you two ignoramus, from the way you and your puppeteer talks I know the kind of joke u both are, so go ahead, drop your big written/copied Grammar, e no concern me, Awon asinwin ....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 1:52am On Oct 26, 2016
Davidbanky:

And if the ray of hope you claim to have brought you this far in life then I think your problem is not knowing your problem which makes your case even worse, imagine how you all are jumping on me like a mad dog just to take advantage of a situation, that shows how low your integrity is, another reason why A40 and raumdeuter will forever be your sport god, I don't have to be a Bayern fan to know who is more intelligent between A40, Raumdeuter and you two ignoramus, from the way you and your puppeteer talks I know the kind of joke u both are, so go ahead, drop your big written/copied Grammar, e no concern me, Awon asinwin ....

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 2:03am On Oct 26, 2016
airmark:

Davidbanky, after today if you post here again you are a goat. Imagine someone who is older than you, was referring to you as BABA because of your blunders? The baba in that context means uncivilized villager. He has taken you for a stark illiterate who cant be refined, but should just be tolerated here.

You will never be respected here bro, Baba is used as a sign of respect olodo, am sure you live in the village not to know that, so now u think am not an illiterate ? Hahahaha, whatever you like please say, and I made an obvious typographical error which any intelligent person here truly knows unless they are not, Eni mental disorder sir, awon agbalagba agbaya, omo to yi o gbon.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 2:11am On Oct 26, 2016
AdisaOwala:

grin grin grin

I know u are just here to have fun niccur, just don't make this place your reality...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 2:17am On Oct 26, 2016
Davidbanky:

You will never be respected here bro, Baba is used as a sign of respect olodo, am sure you live in the village not to know that, so now u think am not an illiterate ? Hahahaha, whatever you like please say, and I made an obvious typographical error which any intelligent person here truly knows unless they are not, Eni mental disorder sir, awon agbalagba agbaya, omo to yi o gbon.

Guy lock up - that "Baba" wey hin use na subtle shade joor.....atleast in this context

What he clearly meant is that we should just tolerate whatever it is you type here based on say he don gba kamu untop your matter tey tey! cheesy

He drove a spear into your back when you needed him the most, braaaaah embarassed

Life is unfair sha

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:15am On Oct 26, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Guy lock up - that "Baba" wey hin use na subtle shade joor.....atleast in this context

What he clearly meant is that we should just tolerate whatever it is you type here based on say he don gba kamu untop your matter tey tey! cheesy

He drove a spear into your back when you needed him the most, braaaaah embarassed

Life is unfair sha

See this pig, interpreter, u for dey work with BBC naw, oponu..... na you use the word naw so u obviously know the meaning more than the person that used it, goat

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2016
Davidbanky:

O fi ese lu. Ayakata

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Life is unfair sha

Me I no be Alabosi. So I no get this your explanation/interpretation

You guys were heckling David over a non issue. This is a forum not English class and everyone here yourself included has dropped errors in the past.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Davidbanky:

LOL! You never see anything yet. I am just warming up with you!

Your first sentence is an incomplete sentence. Are you also suffering from warapa of the brain? It is only a Professional Dunce that claims typographical error in this day and age. Did you not undertake "SPELLING" class in Primary school? So it is also typograpical error that makes you insert a 'comma' in place of a 'full stop' throughout your post?

What an illiterate! Ramuzaki that you lionize on this board has been severally disgraced as nothing but a useless liar and an apodacious apari pundit. There are only two Bayern fans here: Ramuzaki and pkasso.
You and that Ajakaja40 are nothing but rancid cyberdogs fashioned to pleasure that apari amugbo.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:26am On Oct 26, 2016
A40:

Me I no be Alabosi. So I no get this your explanation/interpretation

You guys were heckling David over a non issue. This is a forum not English class and everyone here yourself included has dropped errors in the past.

You no see the guy name ? Adisa, mr latin and ambali family member, the same thing that made me have little or no regard from them right from the beginning is what they are doing, dem wan force respect, and they so much want to be you !

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:27am On Oct 26, 2016
Pataki:

LOL! You never see anything yet. I am just warming up with you!

Your first sentence is an incomplete sentence. Are you also suffering from warapa of the brain? It is only a Professional Dunce that claims typographical error in this day and age. Did you not undertake "SPELLING" class in Primary school? So it is also typograpical error that makes you insert a 'comma' in place of a 'full stop' throughout your post?

What an illiterate! Ramuzaki that you lionize on this board has been severally disgraced as nothing but a useless liar and an apodacious apari pundit. There are only two Bayern fans here: Ramuzaki and pkasso.
You and that Ajakaja40 are nothing but rancid cyberdogs fashioned to pleasure that apari amugbo.

Heheheheheh, I know say ur papa na Englishman eru

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2016
So A40 is even clicking 'Like' for all that incoherent jargons that Duncebanky is typing here. Finally he has found his soul mate in dunce writing. grin

When I tell you people that Ajakaja40 has serious issues, it was not intended as an insult.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:42am On Oct 26, 2016
Davidbanky:

Heheheheheh, I know say ur papa na Englishman eru

You are on the pathway to recovery. Typing with one line sentence clearly indicates the shame don dey hit you well well.

You should be ashamed of bringing this immaculate quality disgrace to the Bayern thread. Here we are, still trying to bend Apari Ramuzaki into shape with his endless lies and apodacious statements on this board, only for you to come on this thread and start shooting grammatical shakabula at us.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2016
Pataki:

You are on the pathway to recovery. Typing with one line sentence clearly indicates the shame don dey hit you well well.

You should be ashamed of bringing this immaculate quality disgrace to the Bayern thread. Here we are, still trying to bend Apari Ramuzaki into shape with his endless lies and apodacious statements on this board, only for you to come on this thread and start shooting grammatical shakabula at us.

Hahahahahah, I feel your pain bro.
I can see the carefulness in your words and how you choose them to avoid any error.

This is not a formal gathering so I'm free to express myself in any form be it pidgin, Yoruba or Hausa, if I choose to punctuate a sentence or not is not a problem.
You so obsessed with A40 and Raum that u have to mention them always, and 'icanalsotypewithoutputtinganyspaceinbetweenmywords' I am not a slave and knowing that is my strength, I can reply u with 1line, 2 or even more if I want to. The truth is, you are forever a fool

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2016
A40:
Please why didn't we extend this Weiser boy. Unbelievable that we held on to Rafinha and sold him. Each time I have seen him play he has made it look like a terrible decision to let him go.
[b]I hated Pep for three things; Playing Lahm at midfield, thereby altering the defensive midfield partnership of Martinez and Shweinsteiger.

Retaining his central defense highline style of play while pressing even opponents who are capable of shredding our defense apart in normal circumstances. We failed to aggressive counter attacking football several times, yet Pep never corrected his mistake till he left.

Letting Weiser go. The boy has potentials, you can truly testify to that. He never shy away from opponents when attacking. If he can't mark his opponent, he fouls him in a less dangerous area. I haven't seen him lose concentration. I can go on to list many things that made him look so outstanding compared to his age.

I opposed that move on this forum, but y'all said he has character issues. So we come because him no dey greet Robbery and Pep sell am comot.

Anyway, I'm happy he's playing in Germany and most of all, he's living to his potentials.

I also hated Pep for letting Gustavo leave,(though I never cared to know what really made him surplus to requirements. He was one hell of a defensive midfielder during our 2012-2013 seasons), and that makes it four. [/b]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2016
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.