Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1081201 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
afrodoc2:

Adisa leave this guy alone na. Na beg i dey beg

grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
AdisaOwala:

grin grin

Correct it mr man, A40 corrected your mentor, so go ahead and do the same here.... mugu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Davidbanky:

So can you tell me what's wrong with that ? unfortunately your English is not good enough to see the ' sourced ' olodo

Oboi your tabon don reach stray bullet level? grin

How you go shoot and not even know say you pull trigger?

Dem suppose send you go sambisa armed with a megaphone. If shekau no turn pope, e go remain small...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2016
Nihilist:

Dem suppose send you go sambisa armed with a megaphone. If shekau no turn pope, e go remain small...

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Davidbanky:

So can you tell me what's wrong with that ? unfortunately your English is not good enough to see the ' sourced ' olodo

Ki lo n she boy yi gan na? What class are you ? Raumdeuter, is this dude also an OAU product ?

Nihilist:

grin grin grin Yet, he didnt see the blunder. I think ajakaja later sent him email to change it to psychologist. Adisaowala is a murderer.

Davidbanky:

Come to think of it, why would someone call himself Pataki? I don't need to be a psychologist to know how he must really feel in the real world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
airmark:
Ki lo n she boy yi gan na? What class are you ? Rumdeuter, is this dude also an OAU product ?

Very sure you didnt pass through secondary school

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hummels benched. Boateng and Martinez in defence

I wonder what the extremely foolish airmark has to say about it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Poor touch from Lewy, He could have been through on goal there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Toor Lewandoski

Assist Robben. This team needs Robben like a drowning man needs Oxygen
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
Goall

Robben 2-0

What can we do without this bald monster
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
airmark:

Ki lo n she boy yi gan na? What class are you ? Raumdeuter, is this dude also an OAU product ?

grin grin grin Yet, he didnt see the blunder. I think ajakaja later sent him email to change it to psychologist. Adisaowala is a murderer.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
sleekdot:

The guy no get integrity naw. He can't even defend his error, am sure he's still trying to ' source it out ' grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Very sure you didnt pass through secondary school

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Apari eeyan thunder balogun.
sleekdot:

There must be a reason for not starting him. Hummels is the new leader in that defence. Ancelotti definitely would want to keep him away from getting injured. He got a knock in the last match. With boathand and martinez in defence , no matter the number of goals conceded in a bundesliga match, robben, lewandowski and co would always rescue the match for them. Such is the uselessness of Burnthisleaguedown. The most important thing to carlo now should be ucl. He cant afford to depend on a calamitous defender who will be prostrating for every attacker, on their way to scoring neuer.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
airmark:

There must be a reason for not starting him. Hummels is the new leader in that defence. Ancelotti definitely would want to keep him away from getting injured. He got a knock in the last match. With boathand and martinez in defence , no matter the number of goals conceded in a bundesliga match, robben, lewandowski and co would always rescue the match for them. Such is the uselessness of Burnthisleaguedown. The most important thing to carlo now should be ucl. He cant afford to depend on a calamitous defender who will be prostrating for every attacker, on their way to scoring neuer.

You are very senseless, When Boateng was benched it must be because of poor form, when Hummels was benched there must be a reason

Thats the reason you couldnt finish any school in your life

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Apoche cra cra is a senseless fellow. When we told the apa last week that he was hyperventilating and making dumb conclusions he was doing agidi like Orubebe. Now he has realized his folly and is busy twisting like itanwiji.

Boateng is going nowhere, he ain't going nowhere
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Great defence Boatank

Badstuber comes in for Boatank
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Robbendowski at work. 3-zip

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
A40:
Robbendowski at work. 3-zip

Lewandoski just missed another Robben through pass.

I think we should put Robben in ice and release him in April

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are very senseless, When Boateng was benched it must be because of poor form, when Hummels was benched there must be a reason

Thats the reason you couldnt finish any school in your life

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boathand was benched because of his poor defending previously. What happened to martinez and boathand i could see hummels and badstubber on the pitch. I want to believe ancelotti is not trying to relegate the two converted cbs in the scheme of things.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
sleekdot:
Great defence Boatank

Badstuber comes in for Boatank

Why did ancelotti bring hummels in the first half. I did nt watch the half, is martinez injured?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boathand was benched because of his poor defending previously. What happened to martinez and boathand i could see hummels and badstubber on the pitch. I want to believe ancelotti is not trying to relegate the two converted cbs in the scheme of things.

Augsburg pull one back, Waiting for how you blame Boateng for that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
airmark:
Why did ancelotti bring hummels in the first half. I did nt watch the half, is martinez injured?

Then go and watch games instead of being a brainless troll

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Then go and watch games instead of being a brainless troll

Tell me why martinez was removed for hummels in the first half? Apari oshi cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
airmark:
Tell me why martinez was removed for hummels in the first half? Apari oshi cheesy

Go and watch the match abi you blind ni? or better still go to your goal.lol

29'SubstitutionJavier Martínez AginagaMats Hummels
Bayern have made their first change of the game, with Hummels coming on to replace Martinez. It looks as if the Spaniard has picked up an injury, as he hasn't been moving particularly well for the past five or 10 minutes.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Go and watch the match abi you blind ni? or better still go to your goal.lol

29'SubstitutionJavier Martínez AginagaMats Hummels
Bayern have made their first change of the game, with Hummels coming on to replace Martinez. It looks as if the Spaniard has picked up an injury, as he hasn't been moving particularly well for the past five or 10 minutes.

Ok no wonder cheesy Because he needs hummels for ucl o. Top clubs rest their major players on a weekend to ucl match, especially against useless teams like augsburg in burnthisleaguedown. Congrats for the win.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
A40:

E say na sourced out. Anuofia!

Later you would say someone is firing shakabula while you are dropping grammatical nukes

Its 'sussed out'. You fetid cross dressing piece of shyte

The seed that produced you shoulda been swallowed. Goodness

You must be very good at swallowing seeds, who else enjoys ramuzaki's nuts if not you in particular.......what an idiotic troglodyte! To even think this is the same dolt who could not differentiate between ''this'' and ''these'' some months ago on THIS board. cheesy

See the buffoon who is trying to correct me. Jesu sunkun! One spelling error equates to grammatical nukes? Idioot who constantly fails at pluralization of words! cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
The Ruhrderby on between Schalke and Dortmund once again Airmark elder brother Baba rahman was dropped to the bench to underline how useless he is
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pataki:

You must be very good at swallowing seeds, who else enjoys ramuzaki's nuts if not you in particular.......what an idiotic troglodyte! To even think this is the same dolt who could not differentiate between ''this'' and ''these'' some months ago on THIS board. cheesy

See the buffoon who is trying to correct me. Jesu sunkun! One spelling error equates to grammatical nukes? Idioot who constantly fails at pluralization of words! cheesy

Even ramuzaki cant rescue this omo dafidi (the renowned psychology of munich). cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pataki:

Sourcekibaba you must be very dense if this is the best comeback your brain can conjure. Your banal existence is sustained by your knob polishing skills

Spelling error? Amadioha electrocute you for that shameless lie. Even Nokia 3310 cannot make that mistake. You think we are stewpid? Even apoche cra cra with IQ similar to temperatures of the Arctic Tundra in the winter would not drink that zobo

Oloriburuku alainitiju agbaya oshi

Within 24 hours I exposed your m0ronic goof. I don't really have the time to highlight more of your numerous grammatical nukes that would make Anini turn in his grave. My point has been made

A-40 has never claimed to be William Shakespeare or Wole Soyinka so it is extremely senseless on your part to claim anything.

Phoolish Obahiagbon wannabe. We can see past your pseudo intelligent bluster

Empty barrel. Iti kom kom na him dey make the loudest noise

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
airmark:

Even ramuzaki cant rescue this omo dafidi (the renowned psychology of munich). cheesy

Ajakaja40 thought he was correcting me. Even while at it, he foolishly still continues to demonstrate that English comprehension is his greatest enemy.

The idioot does not know the difference between a grammatical blunder and a spelling blunder! Pristine idiocy packaged into that uber useless entity. cheesy

I salute your tenacity in trying to intellectually engage that idioot over and over again. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pataki:

Ajakaja40 thought he was correcting me. Even while at it, he foolishly still continues to demonstrate that English comprehension is his greatest enemy.

The idioot does not know the difference between a grammatical blunder and a spelling blunder! Pristine idiocy packaged into that uber useless entity. cheesy

I salute your tenacity in trying to intellectually engage that idioot over and over again. grin

It's actually not easy but at least our efforts have reduced the volume of stupid stuffs dayo and his ajakaja40 type in this section. When one is dealing with stubborn goats , one needs to be determined armed with a strong and long stick. The sanitation has yielded fruits , once i am convinced ramuzaki and ajakaja have fully turned a new leaf, then i will throw away the rope. For now i am all around their necks even if they claim to wear capes.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
A40:

Sourcekibaba you must be very dense if this is the best comeback your brain can conjure. Your banal existence is sustained by your knob polishing skills

Spelling error? Amadioha electrocute you for that shameless lie. Even Nokia 3310 cannot make that mistake. You think we are stewpid? Even apoche cra cra with IQ similar to temperatures of the Arctic Tundra in the winter would not drink that zobo

Oloriburuku alainitiju agbaya oshi

Within 24 hours I exposed your m0ronic goof. I don't really have the time to highlight more of your numerous grammatical nukes that would make Anini turn in his grave. My point has been made

A-40 has never claimed to be William Shakespeare or Wole Soyinka so it is extremely senseless on your part to claim anything.

Phoolish Obahiagbon wannabe. We can see past your pseudo intelligent bluster

Empty barrel. Iti kom kom na him dey make the loudest noise

You don't have my time, yet you were angrily punching your keypad to type all THESE bunch of senseless verbiage to me? Your posts continually smacks of one who suffers from inferiority complex. Let me even complex you further. cool Sir Pataki in the course of last month, undertook a five hours test in a language he self-taught himself within months. And guess what? He passed with flying colors! Another grammatical nuke added to my compendium of international languages! cheesy O ma bu igi je walai!

You don't need to claim anything here. Oshisko! After all, you are the ACCLAIMED Ajakaja-40! Your mates are intellectually improving themselves in the real world. Your own destiny is to sit here, foolishly looking for grammatical nukes, licking ramuzaki's nìpples and nuts, while barking foolishly on this thread. Senseless idioot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.