Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1084208 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
DJ Rude Ruudie!!!

Play me "throw your hands up" -Freeway ft Jake One

Please cheesy

One defender be like : "my name is Jerome I throw my hands up, if I'm not falling down on the pitch I throw my hands up......." grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Dayo, abeg leave Arsenal and others out of your current woes... Consecutive losses no be joke i can see grin

Bayern's problems were discussed on this thread earlier during the season if you remember. Sadly, they are manifesting now.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
It seems Bayern Munich is the new Man Utd... grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Emaprince:
GTFOH with you Fraudiola nonsense!!

Pep had at his disposal: Inform robben and Ribery who were mostly the mainstay of this bayern team. Both were almost unstoppable back then. But now, what do we have? An ageing duo whose legs are already tired.

It's just like comparing today's barka to the Barka that dominated from 2009-2011.

Did you type this with clear eyes ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Apariiiiiiiii and Ajakaja40, where una dey?

Awon ashiwere meji grin

Alagolo has done it again oh! Airmark, abeg get the gif ready.....this useless thread go hear am! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
ina DJ ? Party don finish ni?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Airmark = resident evil of this useless thread...Boateng is a big time fraud.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
airmark:

See hater, you dont like Pa ramuzaki abi? Why u dey open teeth like sardar azmoun, boathand's shakiti bobo beat producer?

Young john azmoun, the wicked producer. cheesy

Boathong is a back up dancer, you no know ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
Why always Boateng grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Roland17:
Dayo, abeg leave Arsenal and others out of your current woes... Consecutive losses no be joke i can see grin

Bayern's problems were discussed on this thread earlier during the season if you remember. Sadly, they are manifesting now.

Current woes is qualifying for second round my matchday 4 and 2nd in the league, What should we now call Arsenal, Chelsea or Manure who are even worse
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Current woes is qualifying for second round my matchday 4 and 2nd in the league, What should we now call Arsenal, Chelsea or Manure who are even worse

Ohhh just stop it. It has been a November to forget for Bayern, refrain from making it seem irrelevant.

PSV 1-2 Bayern. November 1st
Bayern 1-1 Hoffenheim. November 5th
Dortmund 1-0 Bayern. November 19th
FC Rostov 3-2 Bayern. November 23rd

Bayern got only 4 points from a possible 12. I think we should discuss injury problems and the drop core player's form. Neuer's form has been troubling as he seems to be conceding cheap goals.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
Roland17:

Ohhh just stop it. It has been a November to forget for Bayern, refrain from making it seem irrelevant.

PSV 1-2 Bayern. November 1st
Bayern 1-1 Hoffenheim. November 5th
Dortmund 1-0 Bayern. November 19th
FC Rostov 3-2 Bayern. November 23rd

Bayern got only 4 points from a possible 12. I think we should discuss injury problems and the drop core player's form. Neuer's form has been troubling as he seems to be conceding cheap goals.

Neuer wasnt even in goal today

Arsenals November form has seen them win just 1 game in November and it was vs Ludogerets where they came from 2 goals down

Well I get its unusual for Bayern to struggle but not surprising if Arsenal does
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Atletico are the group winners. Raumdeuter and A40 wetin happen nahh grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
TRendlona:
Atletico are the group winners. Raumdeuter and A40 wetin happen nahh grin

Atletico are one of the strongest team in EUrope, the amount of Clean sheets they keep is ridiculous.

Lets see where ANcelotti and Bayern are by April before I give my verdict
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Neuer wasnt even in goal today

Arsenals November form has seen them win just 1 game in November and it was vs Ludogerets where they came from 2 goals down

Well I get its unusual for Bayern to struggle but not surprising if Arsenal does

Dayoooooo ohhhhhh. i am speaking about the whole of November with regards to Neuer since Sven. U manned the post today. Today's game buttresses the drop in the form for some core players.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Atletico are one of the strongest team in EUrope, the amount of Clean sheets they keep is ridiculous.

Yea thats true. Na only Madrid sabi their code. E pain me sei una no top sha...

I just hope we don't face each other in this early knockout stage.. Round off 16 is not where elite clubs like Barca and Bayern should clash instead semi final or final.

Kudos to Atletico for their "not giving up" spirit.
Let's keep our fingers crossed and see how things are gonna be.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

You want to wait until April? Sometimes i feel bad for Ancelotti. he has to deal with aging stars who are injury prone and the young ones have not stayed healthy either.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Which Athletico is strongest kini ? NEIGHBOURSSSSSS !

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Roland17:

You want to wait until April? Sometimes i feel bad for Ancelotti. he has to deal with aging stars who are injury prone and the young ones have not stayed healthy either.

I have no sympathy for him.
When Pep was winning in the league they said it was easy, now he has to deal with newboys Redbull and a rebuilding Dortmund both who are even weaker than the Dortmund we faced earlier

It was the same players that Pep was expected to perform miracles with, Let him get with the program and deliver. He has a record of delivering with geriatrics

Personally I am not panicking as long as we avoid Barcelona in the next round, We have avoided Atletico, hopefully Madrid finish 2nd so I fully expect 2nd round walkover then from quarters we start to see
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
edoyad:
Which Athletico is strongest kini ? NEIGHBOURSSSSSS !

Atletico has reached 2 of the past 3 finals, Your useless team has only made 1 in a century

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
TRendlona:

Yea thats true. Na only Madrid sabi their code. E pain me sei una no top sha...

I just hope we don't face each other in this early knockout stage.. Round off 16 is not where elite clubs like Barca and Bayern should clash instead semi final or final.

Kudos to Atletico for their "not giving up" spirit.
Let's keep our fingers crossed and see how things are gonna be.

If we avoid Barca. Madrid finish 2nd then we are better placed to finish 2nd

1st placed teams currently are Barca, Monado, PSG, Juventus, Atletico, Leicester Dortmund, Napoli
2nd currently are City, Leverkusen Arsenal Sevilla, Bayern Porto Madrid Benfica

Which is better
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Atletico has reached 2 of the past 3 finals, Your useless team has only made 1 in a century

Madrid wey don win 2 of the last 3 or Barca that has one of the Three come be wetin , the pre and pro strongest abi ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

If we avoid Barca. Madrid finish 2nd then we are better placed to finish 2nd

1st placed teams currently are Barca, Monado, PSG, Juventus, Atletico, Leicester Dortmund, Napoli
2nd currently are City, Leverkusen Arsenal Sevilla, Bayern Porto Madrid Benfica

Which is better

grin grin

I'd like to see a Bayern vs Leicester match. After all they are both current champions of their league. We'll see the better league grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wow, seems a lot of falling is being done by Boateng these days grin

DJ please play me "Don't let me fall" by B.O.B.

Dedicated to Boateng
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
ollah1:

Did you type this with clear eyes ?

No mind that guy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
Emaprince:
GTFOH with you Fraudiola nonsense!!

Pep had at his disposal: Inform robben and Ribery who were mostly the mainstay of this bayern team. Both were almost unstoppable back then. But now, what do we have? An ageing duo whose legs are already tired.

It's just like comparing today's barka to the Barka that dominated from 2009-2011.

Enrique's barca won treble just last 2 seasons, and that wasn't between 2009-2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
edoyad:

Madrid wey don win 2 of the last 3 or Barca that has one of the Three come be wetin , the pre and pro strongest abi ?

You should be more concerned about wht we would call Arsenal that is known to be one of the most useless teams in Europe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
"Azmoun scored Rostov’s first goal in fine style and managed to leave Bayern defender Jerome Boateng on his backside with a Lionel Messi-esque turn.

After leaving Boateng sprawled on the floor, Azmoun showed great composure to slot home past Sven Ulreich just before half-time to set Rostov on their way.

The moment will leave Boateng having flashbacks to Messi, who also left him sprawled on the turf when Barcelona turned Bayern over 3-0 in 2015."

cheesy grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
elrony:
"Azmoun scored Rostov’s first goal in fine style and managed to leave Bayern defender Jerome Boateng on his backside with a Lionel Messi-esque turn.
After leaving Boateng sprawled on the floor, Azmoun showed great composure to slot home past Sven Ulreich just before half-time to set Rostov on their way.
The moment will leave Boateng having flashbacks to Messi, who also left him sprawled on the turf when Barcelona turned Bayern over 3-0 in 2015."
cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Apari last year was defending the foolish defender, that he was dribbled by the world best, messi. Now help me ask the dindinrin who killed his mumu defender today?

raumdeuter:

The dribbler was Messi the best player in the world.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Apari last year was defending the foolish defender, that he was dribbled by the world best, messi. Now help me ask the dindinrin who killed his mumu defender today?

You are still owing me the gif of Shabani Nonda using Terry to wipe the floor. WHo is Shabani Nonda and which country did he come from
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.