Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077135 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Apari last year was defending the foolish defender, that he was dribbled by the world best, messi. Now help me ask the dindinrin who killed his mumu defender today?

grin cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
There's an Apari man here, very senile posts, of course I wasn't surprised to find out he supports a Senile team.

Lost to fvcking Rostov...

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]You are still owing me the gif of Shabani Nonda using Terry to wipe the floor. WHo is Shabani Nonda and which country did he come from[/s]

Azmoun, '' iranian messi '' sodomising boathand, joining the long list comprising of oscar, hazard, messi, aguero, martinez, lewandowski etc.

[img]http:///media/11-23-2016/Irkuqz.gif[/img]

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Griffon(m): 12:16am On Nov 24, 2016
barackohandso:
Wow, seems a lot of falling is being done by Boateng these days grin
DJ please play me "Don't let me fall" by B.O.B.
Dedicated to Boateng

Sorry bruv, there is no way we are playing you that song. Boateng must keep falling.

When his fanboys on this board who I believe are afflicted with neurotic maladies of the gravest species went comparing him with greats like Terry, Maldini etc, they forgot they were stupidly risking the wrath of the gods.

These are the repercussions, so allow him to suffer. Ever since those hind-sight comparisons were raised, I've honestly lost count of how many times Jerome booked a place in the realm of meadows. It is either he's doing a kumbayaya stunt or he's droping like the naira.

Sorry we can't afford to refund you your ticket fee, can you make do with the crowded house's 'Falling at your feet'? This lovely rock song was performed in the 90s for moments like this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id6fyY8CUkk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 12:26am On Nov 24, 2016
Griffon:

Sorry bruv, there is no way we are playing you that song. Boateng must keep falling.

When his fanboys on this board who I believe are afflicted with neurotic maladies of the gravest species went comparing him with greats like Terry, Maldini etc, they forgot they were stupidly risking the wrath of the gods.

These are the repercussions, so allow him to suffer. Ever since those hind-sight comparisons were raised, I've honestly lost count of how many times Jerome booked a place in the realm of meadows. It is either he's doing a kumbayaya stunt or he's droping like the naira.

Sorry we can't afford to refund you your ticket fee, can you make do with the crowded house's 'Falling at your feet'? This lovely rock song was performed in the 90s for moments like this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id6fyY8CUkk

Hehehehehehehehehe grin

Falling at your feet will do just fine then

I just don't know how much falling a player can take before he eventually stays on the ground for good

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Griffon(m): 12:42am On Nov 24, 2016
barackohandso:

Hehehehehehehehehe grin

Falling at your feet will do just fine then

I just don't know how much falling a player can take before he eventually stays on the ground for good

The Indians weren't allowed to participate at the 1950 world cup 'cos they wanted to play on bare feet, now what do we make of Boateng who has decided to keep playing with invicible slippers?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 12:47am On Nov 24, 2016
Griffon:

The Indians weren't allowed to participate at the 1950 world cup 'cos they wanted to play on bare feet, now what do we make of Boateng who has decided to keep playing with invicible slippers?

That he should nationalize to Indian? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:07am On Nov 24, 2016
Griffon:

barackohandso:

That he should nationalize to Indian? lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am still trying to figure out that special thing the iranian did that made that useless defender to hit his mouth on the ground like this. angry

[img]http:///media/11-24-2016/FhAi4_.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 1:25am On Nov 24, 2016
airmark:

Young john azmoun, the wicked producer. cheesy

Azmoun sent Boatengs azz to the moon!!!

Even BBC are begging him to come back to earth grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 1:26am On Nov 24, 2016
Bayern boss Karl-Heinz Rummenigge on Jerome Boateng after FC Rostov

"Es fällt auf, dass Jérôme wieder ein bisschen mehr zur Ruhe kommen muss. Seit letztem Sommer ist mir das ein bisschen zu viel. Es wäre im Sinne von ihm und des ganzen Klubs, wenn er wieder 'back to earth' kommt. "

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

"Jerome needs to find a bit more quiet again," , It's a bit too much for me since the summer. It would be in his interest and the whole club's if he came a little down back to earth."

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 1:31am On Nov 24, 2016
Roland17:
Bayern boss Karl-Heinz Rummenigge on Jerome Boateng after FC Rostov

"Es fällt auf, dass Jérôme wieder ein bisschen mehr zur Ruhe kommen muss. Seit letztem Sommer ist mir das ein bisschen zu viel. Es wäre im Sinne von ihm und des ganzen Klubs, wenn er wieder 'back to earth' kommt. "

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

"Jerome needs to find a bit more quiet again," , It's a bit too much for me since the summer. It would be in his interest and the whole club's if he came a little down back to earth."

Thats why they sent a nigga from the moon to disgrace him. Azmoun!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Griffon(m): 1:53am On Nov 24, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am still trying to figure out that special thing the iranian did that made that useless defender to hit his mouth on the ground like this. angry

I've learnt not to question people's life decisions and choices. Boateng has decided to keep displaying masochistic behaviours. Airmark, we have no right to question the young man's choice cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:59am On Nov 24, 2016
Ibime:

Azmoun sent Boatengs azz to the moon!!!

Even BBC are begging him to come back to earth grin

Wordplay ahhh. cheesy
Boathand is a disgrace, germans would be so angry . An iranian disgracing the german player of the year like that. Now everyone can see this guy is a fraud.

[img]http:///media/11-24-2016/u1Y47i.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:09am On Nov 24, 2016
Griffon:

I've learnt not to question people's life decisions and choices. Boateng has decided to keep displaying masochistic behaviours. Airmark, we have no right to question the young man's choice cheesy

Ramuzaki may pour you acid for this comment o. cheesy I just enjoy the entertaining side of his shameful performances. Neuer should be thankful, he was not the one in post today.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:21am On Nov 24, 2016
airmark:

Wordplay ahhh. cheesy
Boathand is a disgrace, germans would be so angry . An iranian disgracing the german player of the year like that. Now everyone can see this guy is a fraud.

The other day Messi used him to wipe floor, he said it was Messi, I am waiting for his excuse this time. grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2016
Chelseafan1:

The other day Messi used him to wipe floor, he said it was Messi, I am waiting for his excuse this time. grin

Eh.....yesterday it was an Iranian astronaut grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 7:37am On Nov 24, 2016
elrony:

Eh.....yesterday it was an Iranian astronaut grin grin
Lwkmd
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 8:20am On Nov 24, 2016
HOw a senile person compare this guy to JT is beyond my imagination.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2016
airmark:

Wordplay ahhh. cheesy

Even the dribble nor sharp like that. Abeg this boateng na useless defender, he's just lucky to nationalize in German national team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2016
hensben:
HOw a senile person compare this guy to JT is beyond my imagination.

That's the reality...He's "Senile".
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2016
I don't even know what to say. We have not been this vulnerable in years. Something is definitely wrong somewhere. BoaTHONG is one useless defender. His performances at the Euros have now been shown to be a fluke. And to think I nearly believed in him. Ancelotti might want to start considering benching him if he wants to save his job. Ulreich should never get a game for Bayern again. His positioning for that FK was scandalous. Sitting on the bench for so long has clearly done something to his brain.

Carletto has to learn to tweak his tactics a little bit. The 433 is evidently not getting the best out of the players. Pep was very good at trying out different systems. He also should focus on the present. He is always talking about how he wants the team to hit top form in the latter stages of the season. There will be no May for us if things continue like this.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2016
On an optimistic note, the last time we won the CL we lost to an unknown team from Eastern Europe in BATE Borisov. The defeat to Rostov might just be a good omen.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What Messi started, Azmumu of Roasted FC or whatever his name is called, continued it.

Alagolo BoaGOAT is a useless defender. When I called Apari Ramuzaki an apodacious pundit over the case of Alagolo, that his useless Shomolu cyber dog was foaming in the mouth like a warapa patient.

How can this guy be called a defender nitori olorun!

Who in their sane mind will see the gif above and imagine, this is the same doofus, one useless Apari and Ajakaja40 are comparing with Maldini, Terry and the rest. angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chrisooblog: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin grin grin

airmark:

Azmoun, '' iranian messi '' sodomising boathand, joining the long list comprising of oscar, hazard, messi, aguero, martinez, lewandowski etc.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
LOL! These journalists are wicked devils! Come back to which planet earth again? grin Jesus Christ of Nazareth! cheesy cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4524385_screenshot20161124002245_jpeg925f20c89111254b2b830e45c5740127

Was it not planet earth, Messi sent him to?

Even Azmumu of Roasted FC did the same yesterday?

BoaGOAT Alagolo should be playing for the angels in heaven. Agolo igbala!

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lana1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
airmark:

Oga o. Even as i no be Chelsea fan, i dey always vex if i hear them put Pangolo and Terry in d same sentence.

What a disgrace of a CB. If useless defenders like alagolo can be winning German player of the year bcoz they were fortunate enough to end up in the German NT, then i'm sure tier two CBs like dem Shawcross and Phil Jones would be winning Balon D' Or if they were german.

Cant even find anything special in dat dribble. The boy just simply turned(not even box & X) and Boashït was already mopping the pitch with his body. No wonder Pa Ramuzaki has been quiet grin

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Griffon(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Caveat Emptor!

This space una don collectively purchase fit collapse anytime soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.