Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075396 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
And raumdeuter disappears.

No wonder he didn't answer my post on Chelsea thread. He was really humiliated.

My condolence, bro.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
Chelseafan1:
The other day Messi used him to wipe floor, he said it was Messi, I am waiting for his excuse this time. grin

Great players dont show themselves vs Rostov they wait till CL finals and World cup finals to show themselves
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
hensben:
Even the dribble nor sharp like that. Abeg this boateng na useless defender, he's just lucky to nationalize in German national team.

He lucky yo nationalize to germany yet he is benching Arsenals Mustafi permanently, He was lucky to beast the CL final lucky to beast the world cup final but a John terry who was born in England who was teammates with awards winners like Beckham, Gerrard, lampard, Cashley, Rooney, Ferdinand couldnt win even a spoon couldnt even play a semi final for his country

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Emaprince:
And raumdeuter disappears.
No wonder he didn't answer my post on Chelsea thread. He was really humiliated.
My condolence, bro.

WHich post of Chelsea thread, I have been answering posts on every thread either yours wasnt directed at me or doesnt make sense
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

He lucky yo nationalize to germany yet he is benching Arsenals Mustafi permanently, He was lucky to beast the CL final lucky to beast the world cup final but a John terry who was born in England who was teammates with awards winners like Beckham, Gerrard, lampard, Cashley, Rooney, Ferdinand couldnt win even a spoon couldnt even play a semi final for his country
Thats football for you, reason it is not lawn tennis if not player like boateng would've be 10,000 seed.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
hensben:
Thats football for you, reason it is not lawn tennis if not player like boateng would've be 10,000 seed.

You in one sentence claimed its because of the country and player quality Boateng plays with that makes him win trophies

But when we show you the players Terry played with who have even won more awards than Germans you are saying thats football

Its either Terry is the useless left legged player thats ruining all the good work or all those useless awards you are always shouting about is rubbish

Tell us why Terry who played with more award winning players couldnt make one National team semi finals yet Boateng who played with less award winning players has never failed to make one semi final

Now come and prove to me how important award is in football without on field performance to match it

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Yeah, tell them..Boattank is bossing it like a boss. He falls when he likes. #TeamBoateng. cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
FBS:
Yeah, tell them..Boattank is bossing it like a boss. He falls when he likes. #TeamBoateng. cheesy

Anyway you choose to see it, Boatank has the CL final and World cup final performance somethign Terry will never have when he is getting sodomized by Shabani Nonda and anyone who cared

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

Anyway you choose to see it, Boatank has the CL final and World cup final performance somethign Terry will never have when he is getting sodomized by Shabani Nonda and anyone who cared

Dayo just accept JT is better than BoaTank. Boa might eventually become the better player when all is said and done however as of now, JT is regarded by most as the superior player.

Abi are you confusing Boa with Thuram?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Boateng is a world class defender. You guys shouldn't use a match to judge the whole career of a player.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

Great players dont show themselves vs Rostov they wait till CL finals and World cup finals to show themselves

Is this ur best resort? Im sure A40 will be disappointed with this.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

You in one sentence claimed its because of the country and player quality Boateng plays with that makes him win trophies

But when we show you the players Terry played with who have even won more awards than Germans you are saying thats football

Its either Terry is the useless left legged player thats ruining all the good work or all those useless awards you are always shouting about is rubbish

Tell us why Terry who played with more award winning players couldnt make one National team semi finals yet Boateng who played with less award winning players has never failed to make one semi final

Now come and prove to me how important award is in football without on field performance to match it
Like I said that's football for you. If it were to be one on one situation boateng is sh1t when compare to Terry. You and I know England are their own enemy hence their inability t become champions over decades, it didn't even start with Terry's era.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by fredoooooo: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
chic2pimp:

Dayo just accept JT is better than BoaTank. Boa might eventually become the better player when all is said and done however as of now, JT is regarded by most as the superior player.

Your fingers ehn grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

Slow your roll man. We are on your side. Its an art on its own to fall disgracefully like that. cheesy

#TeamBoateng #Fall.Like.A.Boss #UCL #WC grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
fredoooooo:

Your fingers ehn grin grin

FREDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY G grin grin grin. Where have you been hiding?

Nah true nah. The only people that consider the TANK to be the better player are A40 and Dayo.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
FBS:

Slow your roll man. We are on your side. Its an art on its own to fall disgracefully like that. cheesy

#TeamBoateng #Fall.Like.A.Boss #UCL #WC grin
grin grin. LMAO @#fall.like.A.Boss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Please don't Tell My Pastor I watch Pórn.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
chic2pimp:

How is JT a better player than Boateng? As at 3yrs ago Boateng was already a better player than JT was ever in his career. His exploits in the big game finals are evidence all of which we cant see for JT

When will JT give half of Boatanks performance in a CL or world cup final

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Is this ur best resort? Im sure A40 will be disappointed with this.

WHich is why I always refer to big games and not small opposition give us CL finals, world cup finals and lets see Terrys performance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
hensben:
Like I said that's football for you. If it were to be one on one situation boateng is sh1t when compare to Terry. You and I know England are their own enemy hence their inability t become champions over decades, it didn't even start with Terry's era.

How are a group ofaward winning players and such world class players like Beckham Terry Lampard, Gerrard Cashley, Rooney and Ferdinand who have more awards than the German team Boateng ever played with now suddenly worse enemies who cant even make a major semi

Its either the awards are useless or John terry was simply ruining his teams effort

Last time Terry was at the world cup he was a disgrace and one of the reasons England failed. No group of English players have won awards like the set John terry did yet none failed like them. failed to even qualify for the EUro cup in 2008 and struggled in a world cup group of USA, Slovenia and Algeria
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bigkesh(m): 12:51am On Nov 25, 2016
TRendlona:
Boateng is a world class defender. You guys shouldn't use a match to judge the whole career of a player.
A match....He is the most error prone CB of all the big teams,na every time ?!?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:44am On Nov 25, 2016
bigkesh:

A match....He is the most error prone CB of all the big teams,na every time ?!?

Dont mind trendlona, he was using style to mock pa ramuzaki raumdeuter and his calamitous dindinrin defender. Trend knew what he was doing with that comment. You see that useless apari didnt write anything. He recognised it as a b,ooby trap. Thats where dayo is smarter than ajakaja40. He wouldn't fall for that hiv-infected diva, offered to him.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:48am On Nov 25, 2016
Pataki:

What Messi started, Azmumu of Roasted FC or whatever his name is called, continued it.

Alagolo BoaGOAT is a useless defender. When I called Apari Ramuzaki an apodacious pundit over the case of Alagolo, that his useless Shomolu cyber dog was foaming in the mouth like a warapa patient.

How can this guy be called a defender nitori olorun!

Who in their sane mind will see the gif above and imagine, this is the same doofus, one useless Apari and Ajakaja40 are comparing with Maldini, Terry and the rest.
angry

cheesy If ancelotti doesn't get another cb by january, then he is a f00l. Oboabona is better than this piece of sh1t called boatank.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:56am On Nov 25, 2016
Lana1:
Oga o. Even as i no be Chelsea fan, i dey always vex if i hear them put Pangolo and Terry in d same sentence.

What a disgrace of a CB. If useless defenders like alagolo can be winning German player of the year bcoz they were fortunate enough to end up in the German NT, then i'm sure tier two CBs like dem Shawcross and Phil Jones would be winning Balon D' Or if they were german.

Cant even find anything special in dat dribble. The boy just simply turned(not even box & X) and Boashït was already mopping the pitch with his body. No wonder Pa Ramuzaki has been quiet grin

Boathand has many weaknesses to play as a cb in a non-german top team. I have never seen a top defender who gets destroyed so easily by attackers like this mumu defender. That iranian did nothing spectacular to warrant the idi.ot nose-diving . Messi and co will be praying to meet bayern in the next stage.

Chelseafan1:

The other day Messi used him to wipe floor, he said it was Messi, I am waiting for his excuse this time. grin

I am still waiting too. Oya ramuzaki raumdeueter, over to you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 25, 2016
airmark:

Dont mind trendlona, he was using style to mock pa ramuzaki raumdeuter and his calamitous dindinrin defender. Trend knew what he was doing with that comment. You see that useless apari didnt write anything. He recognised it as a b,ooby trap. Thats where dayo is smarter than ajakaja40. He wouldn't fall for that hiv-infected diva, offered to him.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na u know o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:05am On Nov 25, 2016
hensben:
Even the dribble nor sharp like that. Abeg this boateng na useless defender, he's just lucky to nationalize in German national team.

In those days when Terry was winning uefa best defender awards, when the likes of nesta , cannavaro, maldini and co were still buzzing, defender like boathank in his peak would be sitting on the bench permanently in their teams. He cant control his body, he reacts to stimulus senselessly.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:07am On Nov 25, 2016
airmark:

Dont mind trendlona, he was using style to mock pa ramuzaki rumdeuter and his calamitous dindinrin defender. Trend knew what he was doing with that comment. You see that useless apari didnt write anything. He recognised it as a b,ooby trap. Thats where dayo is smarter than ajakaja40. He wouldn't fall for that hiv-infected diva, offered to him.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Trendlona is way more sensible than you. He recognizes that top players are known from the big games the CL finals, the world cup finals not inconsequential games where terry excels

When its time to play CL finals or World cup finals or Euro finals he disappears like that famous fart of a leprous witch
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:13am On Nov 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Trendlona is way more sensible than you. He recognizes that top players are known from the big games the CL finals, the world cup finals not inconsequential games where terry excels

When its time to play CL finals or World cup finals or Euro finals he disappears like that famous fart of a leprous witch[/s]

Now that i have your attention. Please can you tell us what your defender wanted to achieve with this epileptic stunt in the hands legs of azz moon ?

[img]http:///media/11-24-2016/u1Y47i.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:36am On Nov 25, 2016
airmark:

Now that i have your attention. Please can you tell us what your defender wanted to achieve with this epileptic stunt in the hands legs of azz moon ?

Whats the nonsense you are posting. Boatanks place is secured already for his performance in the big games of his career while Terry was an embarassment at every level in the CL or the world cup

Everything Terry dreamt of, Boatank achieved by age 27
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:50am On Nov 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Whats the nonsense you are posting. Boatanks place is secured already for his performance in the big games of his career while Terry was an embarassment at every level in the CL or the world cup

Everything Terry dreamt of, Boatank achieved by age 27[/s]

What involved terry in what i asked you. Pa ramuzaki don dey kolo. cheesy

Please can you tell us what your defender wanted to achieve with this epileptic stunt in the hands legs of azz moon ?

[img]http:///media/11-24-2016/FhAi4_.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:03am On Nov 25, 2016
airmark:
What involved terry in what i asked you. Pa ramuzaki don dey kolo. cheesy

Please can you tell us what your defender wanted to achieve with this epileptic stunt in the hands legs of azz moon ?

What involved terry is that John terry is an example of a player who does strong head in the smaller games and gets horribly exposed as a fraud in the big stage

Boateng has nothing to prove to Rostov he has done his stuff in the CL and world cup final.

If Azzmoon gets to the CL or world cup final, he should come meet Boatank there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:19am On Nov 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]What involved terry is that John terry is an example of a player who does strong head in the smaller games and gets horribly exposed as a fraud in the big stage[/s]

Boateng has nothing to prove to Rostov he has done his stuff in the CL and world cup final.

If Azzmoon gets to the CL or world cup final, he should come meet Boatank there

[img]http://media./media/Yp1QZu8TQrtx6/giphy.gif[/img]

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.