Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071736 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2012
DK am rili sorry o! Burr,how market b?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2012
dayokanu:

We dey here.

Lets see if we would get a 3-3 draw at home

The loss of Schweinsteiger has been telling on this team since December

just one player?
do you know how many united players that missed both fixtures against basel fc?
dayokanu, i would slap you o!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2012
Schweinsteiger is the soul of the Bayern team and losing him mid season was a huge blow.

When we roughshod the EPL table topper, Robben wasnt on the field, When we humiliated Manure in Munich in 2010 Robben didnt play

Robben is the x factor, Schweinsteiger is the Soul. Immediately Schweini got injured vs Napoli the team collapsed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chamotex(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2012
So you mean you can't beat Basel without Schweinsteiger?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2012
We cant o. The same Basel that got 4 points of Man Utd
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2012
[size=18pt]FC Hollywood returns[/size]

Bayern Boss Uli Hoeness was asked about the suspect substitution of Franck Ribery, and why the Frenchman did not shake hands with coach Jupp Heynckes after he was taken off

(caution: not for the faint hearted)

[size=18pt]"Just stop with your f***ing handshake [questions]!" he began.

"We just keep talking about that handshake! F*** sake! Who wants to shake hands after such a match?! Are we at a boarding school for girls here or something?![/size]"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Schweinsteiger is the soul of the Bayern team and losing him mid season was a huge blow.

When we roughshod the EPL table topper, Robben wasnt on the field, When we humiliated Manure in Munich in 2010 Robben didnt play

Robben is the x factor, Schweinsteiger is the Soul. Immediately Schweini got injured vs Napoli the team collapsed

but i am sure robben/schweini played when nani sodomized the whole bayern team in manchester
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2012
coogar:

but i am sure robben/schweini played when nani sodomized the whole bayern team in manchester

How come Nani and Rooney were the ones knocked out and Robben/Schweini were the ones who progressed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2012
dayokanu:

How come Nani and Rooney were the ones knocked out and Robben/Schweini were the ones who progressed

were bayern beaten at old trafford or not? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:00am On Feb 23, 2012
Was Man Utd eliminated at Old Trafford or not grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Robben could also be Project Fame and West African Idol while Schweinsteiger could be R&B.

See you giving baseless excuses.
coogar:

just one player?
do you know how many united players that missed both fixtures against basel fc?
dayokanu, i would slap you o!
Please tell him.When he was laughing at us and hiring canopy, no one mentioned the injuries/suspensions that forced Fergie into playing guys out of position.
If you slap him,you would be justified.
coogar:

bayern can still go through. . . .
it really depends on the approach basel fc take in germany.
If Basel play like they did last night and take their chances they will knock Bayern out.
Remember this Basel side scored 7 of the 11goals they had in the group stage away from home.That could be an indicator as to their form away from home.
Especially with this spineless and over-rated Bayern side that depends on one player.
What happened to the Mullers and co who were supposedly the new generation?Didnt notice your much-heralded Kroos till he was subbed.
Mouth-maker extraordinaire.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 5:49am On Feb 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Just had to make a comeback for this one. For the first one, so Schweini is the soul eh? Just for reference purpose, Na who be yansh abeg? Gomez abi. Okay Mueller is definitely the prick and Ribery the scrotum sack.
Just listen to the sad excuse, you're lucky it wasn't A C Milan you met last night.

As for second part . . .
StarBoard:

Robben could also be Project Fame and West African Idol while Schweinsteiger could be R&B.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2012
edoyad:

Just had to make a comeback for this one. For the first one, so Schweini is the soul eh? Just for reference purpose, Na who be yansh abeg? Gomez abi. Okay Mueller is definitely  the prick and Ribery the scrotum sack.
Just listen to the sad excuse, you're lucky it wasn't A C Milan you met last night.

grin grin
DK go soon cover face for here again like last season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2012
Dudu,

I heard you guys are out of the FA cup your only realistic chance of silverware .

How many seasons trophyless now?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Dudu,

I heard you guys are out of the FA cup your only realistic chance of silverware .

How many seasons trophyless now?

Wait, your body too dey hot. There is still a second leg to be played. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2012
Second leg vs Sunderland in the FA cup?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Second leg vs Sunderland in the FA cup?

Na so your big head empty reach.  tongue where you see that kain replay before for FA Cup? I was referring to the UCL. Miracles still happen you know.  grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:50am On Feb 26, 2012
A must win game tomorrow vs Schalke

Projected lineup

[img]http://bilder.bild.de/fotos/aufstellungen-22836174/Bild/4.bild.jpg[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Basics007: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2012
dayokanu:

A must win game tomorrow vs Schalke

Projected lineup

[img]http://bilder.bild.de/fotos/aufstellungen-22836174/Bild/4.bild.jpg[/img]
I wish you can just create a thread for bundesliga fans generally. Not all bundesliga fans are Bayern fans you know. I like W.Bremen but cant start a thread (unless if na only me wan dey do lone ranger there) and i think i've seen some Dortmund fans on NL too. All these exciting talents coming out of german football are too good to be ignored
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2012
Basics, have you seen this thread. Who are the Dortmund fans on NL?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-744637.0.html
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Basics007: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
Thanks for pointing thread out. I didnt see it cos it seems dormant somehow. Well time for a lil bit of awakening i guess.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2012
Happy Birthday to FCBayern

Founded on February 17 1900
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
Robben: I'm facing Personal warfare

Which kain personal warfare be dis wan? spiritual or physical? DK, na you dey take Juju pursue the poor boy?  grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2012
Its a personal warfare since he has never seen where one would run 60yards to score a goal except vs the incompetent English
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2012
See dis Useless Pikin. So nah personal warfare be dat abi?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2012
Dayo my man, what's up now? Please there's something i need to find out and i hate to admit it but only your knowledge will suffice here. please acknowledge as soon you see, thanks bro .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by codedguy1(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2012
How market naaaaa grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2012
dem don nack akpako for hia?

Ok make I bring out my bell. grin

[flash=640,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badR62A_3kA?version=3&hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2012
Chei, dis akpako baaad, DK is left to console himself with a Mannequin. Dis wan na real spiritual warfare. grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by codedguy1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2012
@ debosky

You are wicked ooo, after DK confessed to you that dem nak am akpako sef when he was yarning dust instead of doing his job, you come here come nak am the akpako well well grin grin

Akpako German version!!!! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2012
Azz hole, I thought you were a donkey_unicorn, you should have come up. Akpako express number one.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2012
Jupp Heynckes: “We were outstanding in the first half and had huge chances, which we failed to take. That's the curse hanging over us at the moment. And not taking your chances can always backfire on you, which is what happened today. It's a big disappointment to all of us.“

Robin Dutt (Leverkusen coach): “We were really lucky in the first 20 minutes. Bayern were much better and created fantastic chances. We switched to 4-4-2 for the second half, and Bayern weren’t as dominant in the build-up play as before. My team wanted to win at all costs. Based on the second half, it was definitely a deserved victory.”

Stefan Kießling (Leverkusen): “Bayern had their chances, but we took ours. We’re delighted we’ve shown what we can do. We’re heading in the right direction, but everything we get has to be earned.”

Gonzalo Castro (Leverkusen): “We had chances, Bayern had chances, both teams played good football. At the end of the day, we had a little more luck in the second half and we were just a little more determined to win. Both teams would have deserved the win today.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.