Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071662 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2012
Abeg would u two pls get a room. Smooshing is meant for da bedroom not internet forums.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Miroslavklose: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2012
Stealthy: ^^^^
You're scared of meeting Barca obviously, but it's understandable...

As a Barca fan, I hope you guys knock Madrid out in the semis (hopefully you guys don't do an Inter Milan against Marseille). A Barca vs Bayern final will be very interesting, although I have a feeling that it will be a Classico final (of course, Barca has a very difficult path to the final, but we hope to be in Munich come May).

Congrats to you guys for scoring 6 or more in the 3rd consecutive match! The interesting thing about today's win was that it was away, against a team coached by the great old king of catennaccio (remember Greece in Euro 2004): Otto Rehhagel, former coach of Bayern Munich.

U are right. As a very patriotic bayern fan, i speak the truth. Bayern this year isnt in the class of madrid/barca.

we have a shortfall of 3 defenders. Apart from lahm, neither of badstuber, boateng, van buyten, Rafinha, contento are players that can help bayern beat a madrid or barca. out of 11 players, we only have about 7 world class players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2012
edoyad:

That's one of your very few good qualities, conceding defeat at the right time. Even the most optimistic Bayern Fans know their place in European Football, it's not the Semi-Finals. Usually, the term for your chances against Madrid would be improbable, but this year it's closer to impossible.

Who are you playing in the quarter finals na? Abi you no understand English again?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Stealthy(m): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2012
Miroslav klose: U are right. As a very patriotic bayern fan, i speak the truth. Bayern this year isnt in the class of madrid/barca.

we have a shortfall of 3 defenders. Apart from lahm, neither of badstuber, boateng, van buyten, Rafinha, contento are players that can help bayern beat a madrid or barca. out of 11 players, we only have about 7 world class players

Yes, defence is where you guys have the issue (unlike Bayern of the good old days!). Badstuber & co are simply not good defenders. Your attack, though, is world class and the recent scorelines show as much. Against Madrid, if your defence holds well, you guys have a chance. Madrid actually don't have a good defence, plus they're over-pampered in La Liga, with ridiculous penalties & red cards against their opponents. If you guys are patient, disciplined in defence and quick to attack, you can beat Madrid.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Miroslavklose: 1:24am On Mar 20, 2012
Stealthy:

Yes, defence is where you guys have the issue (unlike Bayern of the good old days!). Badstuber & co are simply not good defenders. Your attack, though, is world class and the recent scorelines show as much. Against Madrid, if your defence holds well, you guys have a chance. Madrid actually don't have a good defence, plus they're over-pampered in La Liga, with ridiculous penalties & red cards against their opponents. If you guys are patient, disciplined in defence and quick to attack, you can beat Madrid.
interesting. Madrid bayern would be fun to watch. If schweini is back to fitness and kroos pairing him, with lahm returning to left back with a Rafinha or Boateng at right back, bayern may pull a suprise against madrid. David Alaba needs time to grow same with contento
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:24am On Mar 23, 2012
The French FA has postponed the League match of Olympique Marseille to enable them prepare for the Champions league home game vs Bayern.

While Bayern, after playing 120 gruelling minutes vs Mochengladbach in the DFB Pokal on Wednesdaybefore still have to battle Hannover on Saturday before travelling to France
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2012

Schweinsteiger smiling after bagging his planned yellow card
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Miroslavklose: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2012
pls im looking for alloy emeka angry sad lipsrsealed embarassed undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chamotex(m): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2012
Just finished watching the Dortmund vs Stuttgart match . . . what a game!!!
Goal crazy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2012
chamotex: Just finished watching the Dortmund vs Stuttgart match . . . what a game!!!
Goal crazy

Thats the quality of the Bundesliga which shows theres to German league than Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:47am On Apr 02, 2012
Exklusiv

Robben extends till 2015

[img]http://bilder.bild.de/fotos-skaliert/a-sport-robben_25799809_1333301921-23448208/3,w=476.bild.jpg[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:50am On Apr 02, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2012
[size=18pt]Only Messi & Van Nistelrooy have scored more in a CL season - why Super Mario Gomez is the world's best No. 9
[/size]

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/04/03/3004722/only-messi-van-nistelrooy-have-scored-more-in-a-cl-season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2012
Funny Article Indeed. Is he even the best no9 in the Bundesliga? A case can be made for Hunteelar being the best no9 in Germany.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2012
Now tell us who is a better 9 than him and bring out their goal scoring records both domestically and in Europe

Mario Gomez has 18 goals in the last 2 seasons CL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2012
The Likes of Van persie, Rooney,Cavani,Ibra, Huntelaar just to name a few are at the very least(bare minimum) at par with him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2012
Instead of reeling out their names

Can you just support them with stats bth in the league and in the CL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by vicky4227(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2012
Hi house, you know about those ads in complete sport on making money with football. I now have that ebook. Trust me it contains the information that any one needs to make money with football. I too have made money with this process, so it is no joke.
The issue now is that since people get that ebook for N2500 and N3000, now I have got it I will only send it to anybody email for nothing less than N750. if you need it call my number on 08066642832 or 08124431638 , I will give you my account number and will send you the ebook after I confirm payment. So if you need it call me or send me email at marshaljohn10@yahoo.com
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2012
The phoney war is over. Now the actual war starts, and for Real Madrid there are few battles more bitter, few duels as destructive. CSKA Moscow and Apoel have been dispatched, as were Dinamo Zagreb, Lyon and Ajax. Madrid have reached the semi-final without facing a team from Spain, Germany, Italy or England. Now, a fearful and familiar rival awaits and at a familiar stage too. Real Madrid v Bayern Munich feels like a proper European Cup semi-final. Timeless.

They have met four times in European Cup semi-finals. Yet even the "friendlies" have ended badly. There have been walk-offs, stand-offs and plenty of sending-offs.

This may well be the only genuine, cross-border rivalry in Europe. Sure, there have been isolated moments – Chelsea supporters will probably never forgive Barcelona, for a start – and, sure, the Spanish dislike the Italians. But Manchester United still seek enemies in England, while Internazionale and Milan still seek theirs in the same city. The enemy within is the real enemy. Madrid-Bayern is different. Barcelona apart, no one gets the Bernabéu really roaring like the "teutonic" team.

Between them they have won 13 European Cups. Historically, they are their country's richest, most successful and best-supported sides and they know it. They are also their countries' most despised. Dominating and domineering, two behemoths snarling at each other. Two giants that, for all their similarities, could hardly imagine a club more different. When they confront each other they really confront each other – and they have confronted each other often.

They first met in the European Cup semi-final in 1976. A Bayern team boasting Müller, Maier, Rummenigge, Hoeness and Beckenbauer went on to win their third consecutive European Cup; Madrid went on to a five-year ban after a fan – for ever known as El loco del Bernabéu – ran on and attacked the linesman and Müller. The ban was later reduced to three matches played away, but the seed was sown.

Four years later, they met in a pre-season friendly and Bayern won 9-1, prompting the Madrid manager Vujadin Boskov to shrug: "I'd rather lose by nine once than by one nine times." If that sounds like perspective, think again. The following summer, Bayern were invited to Madrid's pre-season Trofeo Bernabéu. Klaus Augenthaler was sent off for making offensive gestures towards the fans. His team-mates walked off the pitch in protest; the game was abandoned.

More semi-finals arrived. The Quinta del Buitre may be the second-best team in Real Madrid's history but the thorn in their side was a big one: they never won the European Cup or even made the final. They made three semi-finals. Milan did them most damage, PSV Eindhoven too. But Bayern helped stick the knife in. In 1988, Madrid defeated Bayern in the quarter-finals; the previous year, 1987, they had lost to them in the semi-final. After a penalty was awarded to the Germans, Juanito lost his head and stamped on Lothar Matthäus's. Repentant, he later apologised in person, but he got a five-year ban. It was the last European game he played.

Bad memories for Madrid, but there were good ones too: the last two times they won the European Cup, they beat Bayern in the semi-finals. An omen?

Bayern could hardly believe they had been beaten: frankly they were the better team. Between 1999 and 2004, the two sides faced each other in three out of four seasons. In 1999-2000, they played four times. Bayern won three and lost one of them, beating Madrid 4-2 and 4-1 in the group. Yet it was Madrid who reached the final and won it. Just as Madrid won the European Cup in 1998, ending a 32-year wait. Their manager? The current Bayern coach Jupp Heynckes. He was sacked immediately.

During the galácticos era, the tension soared. Both sides saw provocation in every act. When Claudio Pizarro joked, "We're going to put five past those clowns!", Spain's best-selling newspaper, Marca, flew into a fit of righteous indignation. Oliver Kahn became a comic bad guy. Bayern were portrayed as snarling animals, anti-footballers, lacking respect. In Germany, Madrid were posers, equally disrespectful. Hoeness dismissed Madrid as a "circus".

"They were performing flicks and back-heels, showboating, not playing football. A complete lack of respect," recalled Kahn in 2002. "It wound us up, so we really went for them – and they didn't like it." Bayern won 2-1. When Kahn then added: "No one can get two past me in the second leg," Marca responded: "One's enough, smarty pants!" Anyway, Madrid did get two.

As if all that were not enough, now there is Arjen Robben, the former Madrid player forced out and with a point to prove, and the Mourinho factor. "Just because you wear cashmere sweaters, doesn't make you a gentleman," bristled the Bayern grandee Beckenbauer. "He is rude and loutish." Between Madrid and Bayern, the feeling is mutual.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eyoniggar(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
Dayo, in as much as I would have loved to meet Madrid in the finals, I bet its more of an impossibility. I feel sad, but do your thang bro, cos I know they cant get past you guys, they chicken out against big teams. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 8:00am On Apr 07, 2012
^^^
aaaw.
ma boiz will do the bidding and qualify for the finals.
we get to play in munich twice
yay.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2012
Bayern vs Augsburg

Gomez with a goal in 24 secs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2012
Augsburg equalize
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2012
Schweini off target
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Basics007: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2012
Dayo Sorry for sayin this on a Bayern thread but i'm seriously loving this Dortmund team. I noticed Goetze, Hummel and Bender didnt play today and yet they still blew Wolfsburg away like that.
Pls when are they playing Bayern and who is gonna be at home?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:52am On Apr 09, 2012
They are playing Bayern on Wednesday and Dortmund would be home.

They are also 3 points ahead.

Anyone who wins that game wins the title IMO
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Basics007: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2012
This Wednesday? Oya let's go there. F uck Bremen,Team Dortmund all the way!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2012
We know your type.

Bremen yesterday, Leverkusen today Dortmund tommorow, Schalke day after

Basically Anyone but bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Basics007: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2012
Yes o. Me na underdog i dey support all my life. And moreover Bayern dont need my poorman's support. They've enough money to replace that.
Mind you na you i dey support for UCL since na you go be underdog against RM
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2012
Basics007: Yes o. Me na underdog i dey support all my life. And moreover Bayern dont need my poorman's support. They've enough money to replace that.
Mind you na you i dey support for UCL since na you go be underdog against RM
its wrong enough to just support anything and everything against the rulimg party just becuase they are umderdogs.
what happens when A that is top today and B that is underdog tomorrow becomes the underdog and B becomes the topdog.
shey you go jump boat again?

BTW,
bayern is no underdog to Real madrid. they both have equal chances of qualifying.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Basics007: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2012
If you permutation occurs i'll change sides again ni. Isn't that better than a fairweather fan,supporting Chelsea yesterday and Man City today.
About the UCL,forget about equal for a minute,if you are asked who is the favorite to qualify btw the 2 who will you pick?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2012
Basics007: If you permutation occurs i'll change sides again ni. Isn't that better than a fairweather fan,supporting Chelsea yesterday and Man City today.
About the UCL,forget about equal for a minute,if you are asked who is the favorite to qualify btw the 2 who will you pick?

i will prefer you ask the question thus: ''who will i prefer/want qualifies''

I will then answer Real Madrid, simply because i support 'em.

but in truth they are both evenly matched.

neuer is world class as much as Iker
gomez/ROBBEN/RIBERY is as fearful as much as CR/BENZ/HIGUAIN.
schweini is as much a midfiled marshal as much as alonso is
lahm is also a world class defender as much as ramos is

i may say RM may have a much more outstanding defence than bayern but they also concede ridiculous goals against less fancied opposition talkless of a top class strike force owned by bayern.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.