Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077714 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:09am On Oct 06, 2017
airmark:

You are warning someone who was punching you up and down, with reckless abandon, as if you are a product of cloning, right?.

May be they have removed the attractive coefficient too for you.
Punching who? Why you go just continue to dey age in stewpidity like this? You saw somebody crying and phoolishly depriving himself of sleep and you want to egg him on to Yaba Left. I'm ever ready for the urchin if he's ready to deprive himself of more sleep. His blood go kuku dey una hands

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:14am On Oct 06, 2017
Pataki:

I am very worried for him too oh. See what Eruku has caused here. I will place a call to Gbogbi hospital immediately to find out if one Ajakaja40 has been admitted under their care.
Bobriskyy you better warn your friend. You know as you dey always go on sabbatical when I dey unleash blows on that your fragile psyche. This one wey you dey hyperventilate like groupie for concert

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:20am On Oct 06, 2017
A40:
Punching who? Why you go just continue to dey age in stewpidity like this? You saw somebody crying and phoolishly depriving himself of sleep and you want to egg him on to Yaba Left. I'm ever ready for the urchin if he's ready to deprive himself of more sleep. His blood go kuku dey una hands

The guy beat you well last round. In fact, okamilara, i wanted to help, but pataki asked me not to rescue you, that you deserved to be annihilated.

I can see apari raumdeuter peeping, he may have something to drop, to bring you to your knees. You can then go ahead and show us if you are capable of giving him brain. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:26am On Oct 06, 2017
airmark:

The guy beat you well last round. In fact, okamilara, i wanted to help, but pataki asked me not to rescue you, that you deserved to be annihilated.

I can see apari peeping, he may have something to drop, to bring you on your knees. You can then go ahead and show us if you are capable to give him brain. cheesy

If it's in terms of telling barefaced lies like me blaming Pep for Carlo's firing then yes. Other than that the asinwin was just foaming in the mouth like an ekuke, in my absence I see the Sodomite telling even more lies. I know say if Pataki say make you bleach you go bleach

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:56am On Oct 06, 2017
A40:
If it's in terms of telling barefaced lies like me blaming Pep for Carlo's firing then yes. Other than that the asinwin was just foaming in the mouth like an ekuke, in my absence I see the Sodomite telling even more lies. I know say if Pataki say make you bleach you go bleach

If raumdeuter no kuku come to your rescue, wetin be my own, true true. If we no ask of you, may be na till december you for show up here.

Thank God you are safe.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:08am On Oct 06, 2017
Lmaoo. Lack of conviction is really a kitten trait. The Errorist made a random statement/suggestion and was challenged only to cower and claim sarcasm while psychoanalyzing himself is now claiming the Board listened to him. Tears at a Funeral!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:12am On Oct 06, 2017
airmark:

If raumdeuter no kuku come to your rescue, wetin be my own, true true. If we no ask of you, may be na till december you for show up here.

Thank God you are safe.
No be Wednesday I afternoon I still dey here? You people seriously need to get a life ooh! It can never be that deep edakun
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:19am On Oct 06, 2017
A40:
No be Wednesday I afternoon I still dey here? You people seriously need to get a life ooh! It can never be that deep edakun

Which country you this ajakaja go drop yourself nitori olorun?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:22am On Oct 06, 2017
Now on to the Jupp hiring. It's a mixed bag for me because of the age factor but perhaps 4 years of inactivity means he is rested not rusty. I don't have any unrealistic expectations anyway. CL semis would be pretty good for a coach who has not been in the game that long. I also wonder if he would go back to 4-2-3-1. It is pretty glaring that Hummels and Boateng are going to need specialized protection from the midfield till they get their shyte together
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:26am On Oct 06, 2017
airmark:

Which country you this ajakaja go drop yourself nitori olorun?
I go gats kill you if I tell you. Somewhere East of the map
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:49am On Oct 06, 2017
A40:

No wonder you disappeared from the radar sometime ago. Na okada carry you go there?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:02am On Oct 06, 2017
airmark:

No wonder you disappeared from the radar sometime ago. Na okada carry you go there?
Na camel. Desert things
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:17am On Oct 06, 2017
A40:
Na camel. Desert things

Chai , why dayo no send you ticket money?. This your mentor is a useless somebody.

Which country? Macau ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2017
A40:
Bobriskyy you better warn your friend. You know as you dey always go on sabbatical when I dey unleash blows on that your fragile psyche. This one wey you dey hyperventilate like groupie for concert

Keep quiet you dog. After you had been battered and bludgeoned severely, upon your return you are acting like King Kong. Shameless tool.

In the past, The Apari would have come to your rescue but your rampant idiocy to type and think later, made him ignore you while you got what you thoroughly deserve.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Melvyn11: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2017
Pataki:

Keep quiet you dog. After you had been battered and bludgeoned severely, upon your return you are acting like King Kong. Shameless tool.

In the past, The Apari would have come to your rescue but your rampant idiocy to type and think later, made him ignore you while you got what you thoroughly deserve.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2017
airmark:

You are warning someone who was punching you up and down, with reckless abandon, as if you are a product of cloning, right?.

May be they have removed the attractive coefficient too for you.

Leave am. He was obtaining maximum coefficient shishi, so tey he begin dey write illogical sentences as replies to his tormentor-in-chief.

Ajakaja40 is a certified nuisance and an idioot. Even an imbecilè has a higher IQ than an idioot.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2017
This thread sef LMAO
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2017
A40:

Werey ti sa kuro ni ilu! How far? You don fashi your cybercafe business for Agege? grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Heinekens confirmed. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pataki:

Leave am. He was obtaining maximum coefficient shishi, so tey he begin dey write illogical sentences as replies to his tormentor-in-chief.

Ajakaja40 is a certified nuisance and an idioot. Even an imbecilè has a higher IQ than an idioot.

Abeg, have mercy on him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
UEFA ranking of leagues at the moment, let's hope Ligue one can gather enough points to make it to number four. Water indeed does always find it's level.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Juup Heynckes appointed as Bayern coach till end of the season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 5:19am On Oct 07, 2017
raumdeuter:
Juup Heynckes appointed as Bayern coach till end of the season

A sinking Ship can change it's captain 1000 times, the inevitable will surely come to pass.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2017
edoyad:

A sinking Ship can change it's captain 1000 times, the inevitable will surely come to pass.

You mean even a Captain Jack Sparrow cannot save the Titanic from sinking?

Long may the downfall of this uber useless club continue. Oro jade coefficiently, ase fun ni sliding tackle!

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pataki:
You mean even a Captain Jack Sparrow cannot save the Titanic from sinking?
Long may the downfall of this uber useless club continue. Oro jade coefficiently, ase fun ni sliding tackle!

edoyad:

These 2 Arsenal fans surely know what failure means. They are in Yorupa cup. travelling to go forsaken lands every midweek. they have never celebrated a CL win in their entire lives and they have never tweeted "We won the league"

WHat a miserable duo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

These 2 Arsenal fans surely know what failure means. They are in Yorupa cup. travelling to go forsaken lands every midweek. they have never celebrated a CL win in their entire lives and they have never tweeted "We won the league"

WHat a miserable duo

Oponu omo, with the way your foolish club is coefficiently backsliding, you will come join us in the Yorupa league very soon.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pataki:
Oponu omo, with the way your foolish club is coefficiently backsliding, you will come join us in the Yorupa league very soon.

You think every club will be useless like yours? How many clubs you don see wey dey chop 5-1 every time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

You think every club will be useless like yours? How many clubs you don see wey dey chop 5-1 every time

Apari, how many clubs dey lead 2-0 up, only to surrender to a draw consecutively in a monologous uber useless burnthisleaguedown?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pataki:

Wetin dey worry this rabid Ekuke? It's like that your hereditary warapa
has gripped you again. When I start launching blows and gut-checks on that your fragile psyche that's when you would start wailing about my marital status

Oloriburuku omo. Agbaya adojutini!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pataki:

You and your boy-toy are nauseating with the way una dey take turn lick each other blockus. Awon omugo meji.

I have never seen you drop any form
of intelligence in this section. The sole purpose of your useless existence is to come here to co-sign and mimic
any hokum chanted by certified ret@rds like a Parakeet. I can't even call you a wasteman you are just a Waste
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pataki:

Pataki you have to understand the club is in double jeopardy. The Club is and the hopeless league is too. Very soon on two of their worthless clubs will be featuring in UCL.

raumdeuter:

Chop 5 - 1 every time for where ? I don't blame you, I blame PSG for being too merciful. The return leg will be, in the words of what a wise man once said,"Murder"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.