Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075314 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
diggz:

You mean like Jose mourinho? grin

That's Mourinho default tactics anytime he plays a team close to them in abilities.

If you can park the bus vs David Moyes man utd then what will be shocking
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

That's Mourinho default tactics anytime he plays a team close to them in abilities.

If you can park the bus vs David Moyes man utd then what will be shocking

Well....I am surprised that you can even suggest almighty bayern should do a mourinho at all considering Ur love for him grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
2010 CL final
Bayern 0 vs Inter 2
Possession 59:41
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
diggz:
Well....I am surprised that you can even suggest almighty bayern should do a mourinho at all considering Ur love for him grin

Not against every team like Mourinho. See the stats above. vs LVG Bayern 40% possesion

Someone that can park bus with Madrid
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
2012 CL semi finals 2010 2nd leg
Real Madrid 2 vs Bayern 1
Possession 45:55

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
^^ Another one. Madrid playing at home and still getting bossed on possession by a young Bayern team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Loff me jeje, loff me Tinder, waited almost 24 hours to reply me. Your fada! You think everyone is a jobless cybercafe agege scammer like you? Monday morning, start of a working productive week men are busy making money, the doofus is online looking for whom to engage in back and forth juvenile baloney. Alainironu omo!

I have got you right where I need you to be. cool You are my fish (as we say in chess games). I am not done with you till I am done with you.

Have your say right after sissy dog.......
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Young koo, Shaw ni.
What was the average age of both teams?
All I saw, was Jose parking bus against any team of roughly equal strength.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
In that team there was Alaba 19yrs, Boateng 23yrs, Badstuber 23yrs, Muller 22yrs, Kroos 22yrs Luis Guatavo 25yrs. Thats half of the team 25yrs or younger

This still proves me right that anytime Mourinho meets a team close in strenght he goes to default park the bus
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Same with Madrid, Madrid had one of the youngest teams in the tournament.
They didn't park the bus against any team in CL that year.
You can create your own truth bro.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToyinDipo:
Same with Madrid, Madrid had one of the youngest teams in the tournament.
They didn't park the bus against any team in CL that year.
You can create your own truth bro.

45% possession at home is bus parking

Like I always say you can choose your own opinion, you cant choose your own facts
This was Madrid lineup in that game. How can a team with ALonso Casillas be one of the youngest in the competition

Casillas - 31yrs
Pepe - 29yrs
Ramos - 26yrs
Arbeloa - 29yrs
Marcelo - 25yrs
DiMaria - 24yrs
Alonso - 31yrs
Ozil - 24yrs
Benzema - 25yrs
Ronaldo -27yrs
Khedira -27yrs

Average age 27yrs

Bayern
Neuer - 26yrs
Lahm -29yrs
Alaba- 19yrs
Boateng 23yrs
Badstuber 23yrs
Gustavo - 25yrs
Ribery - 29yrs
Robben - 28yrs
Schweinsteiger 28yrs
Kroos 22yrs
Gomez 27yrs

Average age 25yrs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

45% possession at home is bus parking

Like I always say you can choose your own opinion, you cant choose your own facts
This was Madrid lineup in that game

Casillas - 31yrs
Pepe - 29yrs
Ramos - 26yrs
Arbeloa - 29yrs
Marcelo - 25yrs
DiMaria - 24yrs
Alonso - 31yrs
Ozil - 24yrs
Benzema - 25yrs
Ronaldo -27yrs
Khedira -27yrs

Average age 27yrs

Bayern
Neuer - 26yrs
Lahm -29yrs
Alaba- 19yrs
Boateng 23yrs
Badstuber 23yrs
Gustavo - 25yrs
Ribery - 29yrs
Robben - 28yrs
Schweinsteiger 28yrs
Kroos 22yrs
Gomez 27yrs

Average age 25yrs
In your football dictionary I guess.

How can 25 years for a team be tagged young.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToyinDipo:

In your football dictionary I guess.

How can 25 years for a team be tagged young.

In your own dictionary if a team of 25yrs average cannot be tagged young, How can a team of 27yrs average with multiple players over 30yrs be one of the youngest in the competition
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lol. I like the way this raumdeuter man dey always counter argument
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

In your own dictionary if a team of 25yrs average cannot be tagged young, How can a team of 27yrs average with multiple players over 30yrs be one of the youngest in the competition
Because I said it in a relative and not absolute term.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Because I said it in a relative and not absolute term.

Relative to Bayern and to many other teams, A team of 27yrs average isnt young. Its actually at its peak. Peak football years are between 25-30
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
So Benzema and Oblak both made the shortlist for this year's Ballon D'or but there is no room for one of the best midfielders in Europe last season in Thiago. France Football, una wehdone!

Speaking of Thiago, I hear he picked up an ankle injury on national duty. Just hope it's not too serious. Anything else would be devastating.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

Relative to Bayern and to many other teams, A team of 27yrs average isnt young. Its actually at its peak. Peak football years are between 25-30
Relative to majority of team that participated in CL that year, 27 years was young.
In fact the average age of Madrid team that year was less than that i.e. Khedira was 25, not 27.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
A40:
Gbenu soun. There is always a fine balance that has to be met and I don't see why an experienced defender like Hummels is now making a habit of going to cover nonexistent threats. The only fvcktard here is Hummels as his arrival has progressively worsened our defense.

Afaulty, the same hummels whose arrival worsened your defence, was shortlisted for ballon d'or today, based on his performance last season. No calamitous boathand or robotic sulemana.

You are the cause of severe assaults you always receive here. You spew senseless stuffs alot.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hoopLA: 7:14am On Oct 10, 2017
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4962252/Bayern-Munich-James-Rodriguez-wants-Real-Madrid-return.html

Eyah.

Rodriguez don tire already.
Already following in the footsteps of Tomato Sachet Renato Sanches in being a dud.

E neva reach three months, im wan run.
But if na United, one co-efficient master go dey wet imself all over Nairaland Euro soccer threads.

After all the noise about "signing that makes sense", e don dey turn anti climax.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Someone is so obssesed. There must be something missing from your life, Maybe love was missing that you are hoping to get from this thread. Can Pataki come give him a hug?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Relative to majority of team that participated in CL that year, 27 years was young.
In fact the average age of Madrid team that year was less than that i.e. Khedira was 25, not 27.

Relative to Madrid, Bayern was a young team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Relative to Madrid, Bayern was a young team
We should also view two teams of average ages 27 and 29 the same way
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
ToyinDipo:

We should also view two teams of average ages 27 and 29 the same way

Yes we should but in this case the teams invlved are Bayern and Madrid with Bayern being the younger and still out possesing Madrid at home
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Will Juup play Javi in midfield again? Its been like 4 yrs since Javi last played at DM. But I think we need his cover for our defence for now. In big games I wont mind Javi and Vidal in midfield. In away games we fit add Rudy sef to am
That ACL tear really hurt Javi's mobility. I don't even know if he can still play at that position. I think with Tolisso and Rudy addition playing Javi at DM now makes no sense. The bigger problem is finding a decent backup for Neuer. Ulrich is too incompetent
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
airmark:

Afaulty, the same hummels whose arrival worsened your defence, was shortlisted for ballon d'or today, based on his performance last season. No calamitous boathand or robotic sulemana.

You are the cause of severe assaults you always receive here. You spew senseless stuffs alot.
You are a lunatic. When you were uploading your senseless gifs and posting your rubbish opinions on Boateng did it stop him from making the Euro XI and FIFPro did you come to apologize for your nonsense?

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
Pataki:
Loff me jeje, loff me Tinder, waited almost 24 hours to reply me. Your fada! You think everyone is a jobless cybercafe agege scammer like you? Monday morning, start of a working productive week men are busy making money, the doofus is online looking for whom to engage in back and forth juvenile baloney. Alainironu omo!

I have got you right where I need you to be. cool You are my fish (as we say in chess games). I am not done with you till I am done with you.

Have your say right after sissy dog.......
Agbaya alailojuti. That's to show
your autistic self that replying your senseless posts is very low on my priority scale. Oloshious cretin

What an eediotic cyber nuisance you are. O ma ti re werey! Take as much time as you need to recover from the psychological blows I have landed on you and your useless generation. If you don't end up with a nervous breakdown go and give testimony in church
Omo animashaun! You are a glutton for punishment! What work do you have besides stalking other forumites and monitoring their posts and lives outside Nairaland. You are not just a wasteman you are a Waste. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
raumdeuter:
THOMAS MULLER TAKES AIM AT CARLO ANCELOTTI AHEAD OF JUPP HEYNCKES RETURN
October 9, 2017 5:35 AM
President Uli Hoeness claimed Ancelotti lost the support of five senior players at the club.

Thomas Muller has aimed criticism at former head coach Carlo Ancelotti by saying Bayern Munich "will have good training again" following the return of Jupp Heynckes.
Ancelotti was sacked 24 hours after Bayern were beaten 3-0 by Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League, with former boss Heynckes announced as his replacement until the end of the season after Willy Sagnol had initially been put in temporary charge.
President Uli Hoeness claimed Ancelotti lost the support of five senior players at the club and there have been reports in Germany that his laid-back training sessions had begun to frustrate some of the squad.
Arjen Robben was said to have criticised the sessions but vehemently denied the claims, while Mats Hummels has also dismissed suggestions he was among those to turn against the Italian.

But Muller, who struggled for form for much of Ancelotti's year in charge, has welcomed the return of treble-winning coach Heynckes and admitted he hopes for an improvement in Bayern's preparations.
"We will have a good training again," he was quoted as saying by Welt after Germany's 5-1 World Cup qualifying win over Azerbaijan.
"Heynckes is the right man because he can inspire the team to have the ability to suffer more, to have more commitment and a better defensive set-up.
"Heynckes will work with interest and passion. There are several screws that need to be turned. The team have some responsibilities to carry out."

http://www.beinsports.com/us/soccer/news/thomas-muller-takes-aim-at-carlo-ancelotti-ah/674490
Me I want Muller to start doing his talking on the pitch. If Ancelotti was his problem shey Loew na him problem too? He has been really poor both for Bayern and Germany and he needs to be honest to himself and admit this

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
I even like it now that they are all out of excuses.

I think somehow with RIbery out of the way and claiming starting shirt, we should cope till December still manage to remain in all comps and by January reset All the lack of training, lack of tactics, at least Juup don come now, they wont say Juup lack tactics or training

Lets see what they can do on the field, I have already given up on topping the CL group
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
A40:
You are a lunatic. When you were uploading your senseless gifs and posting your rubbish opinions on Boateng did it stop him from making the Euro XI and FIFPro did you come to apologize for your nonsense?

Arindin40, i posted sensible gifs of how stupid boathand was, several times. The club President also warned him in strong terms.
There was a time, you also confirmed that you couldn't continue to defend his foolishness when he turned football pitch to church altar, shouting alleluyah.

Fifa would never select alagolo in the team of the year/tournament, unlike hummels. Let him continue to make fifpro 2nd,3rd and 4th team, while Hummels keeps disgracing you and your mentor at the world stage.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
If Ayan (cockroach) Robben will do the impossible for the Netherlands tonight, I promise never to insult to Apari Ramuzaki again. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
A number of our players won't be going to next year's World Cup. Actually just 2. Robben and Alaba. Holland were a big disappointment. I just feel for Robben, the man gave everything till the last moment. He deserved a better farewell than this.

Those Austrians sef. They were just lucky overachievers last year. Dem no sabi anything. That was how they flopped at the Euros. Alaba no even dey form, how dey want take qualify.

Hopefully Vidal and James make it through on the South American side of things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.