Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1084296 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
Love me jeje love me tinder tender is not lagbaja though
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by adisaaowala: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pataki:

Love me jeje, love me Tinder

grin grin grin

Hahaha

You don craze oh

Na Seyi Sodimu been sing the song that year though.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nihilist:

You are right. Na Seyi Sodimu.

There is even a remix I think on Youtube. Thanks Adisa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nihilist:

Seyi sodimu...

Burr I think lagbaja also used the line in one of his songs though
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
diggz:

Seyi sodimu...

Burr I think lagbaja also used the line in one of his songs though

Seen...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
airmark make una leave a.40 alone na shuuuu....shey dis una war no get end ni?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
diggz:

That's the only thing I don't like.

3 on 1 wan dey turn ugly. A40 dey hold him side well given the circumstances sha. 1 man Mopol.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Trying to 'hit him below the belt', lol
I figure a40 is standing straight on his feet, not to take it in cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
diggz:

Afaulty is my good friend.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by parrotibaba(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
Bia make una respect una ancestors and allow this TV show to continue. Like nihilist said, na to de read 1 post per day and two per weekend sure pass so that e no go finish cheesy

A40, Mehn too many curses on your dental.

But but Shey na only you de answer all these names? Ajakaja40, Alinco40, Arindin40 and Afaulty grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
parrotibaba:
Bia make una respect una ancestors and allow this TV show to continue. Like nihilist said, na to de read 1 post per day and two per weekend sure pass so that e no go finish cheesy

But but Shey na only you de answer all these names? Ajakaja40, Alinco40, Arindin40 and Afaulty grin

You are just wicked.

[img]https:///media/10-08-2017/LvujLW.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
parrotibaba:

grin grin grin
Na the Afaulty dey burst my head, Airmark and him goons no well sha!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
I would like to know what went wrong in Paris? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
And, you sacked your manager? You disgraced him. Haaaaa. Not fair!

Aye le
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Olaone1:
I would like to know what went wrong in Paris? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I will like to know what has been going wrong with your team since 2004
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

I will like to know what has been going wrong with your team since 2004
At least, we didn't disgrace our manager
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Olaone1:
At least, we didn't disgrace our manager

Your team is the disgrace. Whats the use of having double disgrace. a Team in Yorupa cup is already a disgrace

How come you always lose 5-1 to Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

How come you always lose 5-1 to Bayern
Are you saying you tried to emulate us in Paris?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 12:22am On Oct 09, 2017
Olaone1:
Fatality.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:56am On Oct 09, 2017
Olaone1:

5-1 three times thats 15-3 aggregates. Which team can emulate you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:55am On Oct 09, 2017
Pataki:

Yawns! *Stretches his Patakicious fingers with a wicked grin cheesy* So this hopeless doofus waited for hours to type this knowing I would be asleep. Ko le werk! cool It is an eysore to see verbiage upon verbiage, foolishness upon greater foolishness, with no recourse to intellectual remorse and thinking from you. You are dangerously daft oh Ajakaja40! Abeg stay single and die single! The world has enough idiots to deal with already. Prove that I am 45! You idiotic nuisance. Dumbo (apologies once more to Eruku), is running away. Told you, you will lie to prove a point like that greater idiot called Donald Trump is doing. Asking me for a miserable challenge after the likes of Eruditor had bludgeoned your hopeless brain over the same discourse. You are an unrepentant cyber-charlatan!

You see, the life you fantasize I have lived it. As they say: been there, done that. Fun Fact (again): Some of my best friends from London are Tottenham fans. When this honorable Pataki was living in the UK almost 8 years ago, proudly walking the street of North London with great friends as an Arsenal boy, you were here begging Ramuzaki for Bayern jersey aka aso inule. Foolish gloryhunter! What an agony to be you! Does your head hurt with all that amount of life frustration and pristine idiocy? Pele ti e! Long may it continue!!

Ta ni miss weyrey?! That was what ''Shine'' the local street weyrey back in Abeokuta used to say when he went missing for days on the streets. You think nairaland swagger is all that? At your age, you are boasting of beautiful women on Tinder! LMAO! grin Na your type dem dey put for that show on MTv called Catfish. What kind of Abirun40 are you sef? I will be on the alert from now onwards. Anytime I come across that Dr Phil show where he is talking of Nigerians scamming old American women, Ajakaja40 aka Cybercafe boy, aka Dumbo, aka Arindin40, aka Gloryhunter, aka Giringori, aka Alinco bobo, aka oko-Lola omo Tinder, aka Omugo ponbele will come to the forefront. Go out into the real world and meet women, idiot is hiding behind computer screen fishing after internet pictures. Na so you worwor reach in life? Or is your self-esteem and self worth that really low? Coming on Nairaland to complain how frustrated your single life is, yet at the same time making braggadocio of several women at your fingertip. Love me jeje, love me Tinder (apologies to Sir Lagbaja)! E no go better for you!

Lastly, dancing is my hobby. Keeps me fit and oh fun fact (again) - REAL women in REAL life loves a guy who knows how to work-out his body! cheesy Go and ask the likes of Michael Jackson why at 50 yepa sold out a concert in London prior to his untimely death. Yet this rancid cybercafe agege doofus, this odious idiot, this squalid no-real life dolt, this juvenile obsolete rambunctious gloryhunter dares to mention politicians, as his role models and life mentors. When asked what this cybercafe agege goat does for sports, you remember what you said? Golf! grin Weyrey oniro buruku! cheesy Not even Ramuzaki your internet fada would dare spin such a lie here from America.

Today is Sunday. I dey go church and thereafter hit the gym. I have a life to live. Real people to engage with. Siddon for cybercafe and self-service yourself off over beautiful women on Tinder and internet people missing you. What a misfortuned degenerate!
Lmaooo this frustrated international vagabond legit thinks I waited for him to sleep to respond to his m0ronic ramblings. Iworiwo! The universe is crying at your ignorance.

Since when did being unmarried become a crime? You keep barking like an untrained ekuke about my marital status and I'm sitting here wondering how it affects your fetid and deplorable life. You are 45 years old! Argue with your fake birth certificate. Atole agbaya! Your vigorous and fastidious denial already shows that your effeminate psyche has been severely dented. Oloshious veteran of about 11 world cups! Russia 2018 would be #12. I can't help but laugh at you uncircumcised Philistines each time you yell and repeat your monotonously neurotic and ignorant cyber cafe dirge.. If only you knew better you would weep at your folly! Werey alaso!

By the way what life have you lived iwo oloriburuku omo yii? Aiye melo ni iwo ti je? Won ma ti t'eba werey fun e ke. Weren't you on this thread bragging about going to twerk for Nelly in VIP in 2016? Your case is a pathetic one! I blame your parents for not exposing you early on in life! You mean the Nelly we saw and jammed to when he was still relevant? Years back when you and your oloshious siblings were still hawking ofada rice around the streets of Lafenwa! Lmao! when you watch U2 live come back and tell me about the life you have lived, In fact not too
long ago courtesy Eja Nla (man wey reach to call you Uncle) Baba Bono himself came to
Osborne Foreshore to come and party with boys, yet you would never see
A-40 carry ogene and begin to kpolongo around the place like it's a lifetime achievement.
Omo ase! Every day you keep bringing shame and disgrace to your lineage with this your Mgbeke feeling funky lifestyle. I kuku blame your poverty and hardship induced upbringing! Na your type dem go invite come wedding you go reach there go dey drag souvenir. Olo-orun adojutini. Poverty has kidnapped your lineage like Evans so much so that even if you ever stumble on money you would remain poor in spirit. ..
I know you speak fluent wereynese, Abajo all the Touts. Urchins and dangbana people were your closest friends. If not for Internet fraud a slow yob like you would have been gunned down by SARS or burnt alive by neighborhood vigilantes! I won't be surprised if majority of your childhood friends are locked up or worse. Odaaran ponbele

If you like wail and shame Tinder till tomorrow. It does not shave a strand of hair from my chin. Never you equate me to you or your useless siblings who are dying of singleness, if you are single or having girl problems I feel bad for you son. Speak for yourself!

You are a pathetic wasteman! At 45 years of age you are shamelessly brandishing dancing as a hobby. Late exposure in life is really a tight noose on your throat. I can just picture this konjified he-goat, Pataki Bobriskyy the resident old papa youngie with a durag and baggy jeans bouncing and trying to get in a rave with the freshers. I'm sure it's phools like you that would slip date r@pe drugs in their drinks and try to take advantage of them like the sexual deviant you are. Dancing? FOH! Diddy has outgrown that shyte! Even your retired younger colleague Cardi B says "she don't dance now she makes money moves" yet the eediotic and oloshious oaf still brags about 'Real women' liking his videos on YouTube. Chei! What a kpenkelemes!! Did you know you are almost 12 years older than the boy that won Councillorship elections in my Ward? Continue forming Charlie Boy on Nairaland. Akindanidani

I was born into golf, I can see that you are intimidated by that factoid. O le pokun so to ba wu e! I have nothing to prove to a useless cyber omo ita vagrant like you. You sound like the typical village eediot that still sees golf as an elitist sport which speaks to your impoverished upbringing. That is why all the verbose megedefegede you spew is but a mask that hides your deep-seated insecurity. Like Vector said "Just because you use bleaching cream doesn't mean you are enlightened"

Now help me ask this phoolish insecure old man who inquired about his itinerary for the day? No wonder you call yourself Pataki on a faceless forum. You have the self esteem of a morbidly obese white woman

12 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:11am On Oct 09, 2017
parrotibaba:

Curses? Who is cursed for our two? You sef see what is coming out the brain of a 45
year old man! Pataki epitomizes curses,frustration and sorrow. The miserable sod is just looking for company! He is older than Akinalabi, TKB , Dr Kit et al yet all the gorilla keeps shouting is Alinco , Ajakaja and all the pet names him mama been dey call him papa that year. Ask the buffoon how many of his mates still 'dance'
n@ked in the market square like he is doing now

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lmao where that phoolish mid-life crisis suffering African Michael Jackson? Oloriburuku omo fe fi ara we MJ. Laff wan tear my belle! I go whoze you 100 slaps like E-Honda. I'm sure the King of Pop was not posting videos and bragging about a measly two girls liking his videos on YouTube at 45. Wasteman. ...
We sef mimed and did hip hop hooray to Timbaland & Magoo, Missy & Aaliyah , Usher & Ginuwine. B2K and co.

15 years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Time to make Javi great again. MAJGA.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
A40:
Time to make Javi great again. MAJGA.

Will Juup play Javi in midfield again? Its been like 4 yrs since Javi last played at DM. But I think we need his cover for our defence for now. In big games I wont mind Javi and Vidal in midfield. In away games we fit add Rudy sef to am
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

Will Juup play Javi in midfield again? Its been like 4 yrs since Javi last played at DM. But I think we need his cover for our defence for now. In big games I wont mind Javi and Vidal in midfield. In away games we fit add Rudy sef to am

Shuuuu........that one go pass double decker luxurious bus plus train na grin cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
diggz:

Shuuuu........that one go pass double decker luxurious bus plus train na grin cheesy

When you are struggling first thing na to play solid before thinking of creativity
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
THOMAS MULLER TAKES AIM AT CARLO ANCELOTTI AHEAD OF JUPP HEYNCKES RETURN
October 9, 2017 5:35 AM
President Uli Hoeness claimed Ancelotti lost the support of five senior players at the club.

Thomas Muller has aimed criticism at former head coach Carlo Ancelotti by saying Bayern Munich "will have good training again" following the return of Jupp Heynckes.
Ancelotti was sacked 24 hours after Bayern were beaten 3-0 by Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League, with former boss Heynckes announced as his replacement until the end of the season after Willy Sagnol had initially been put in temporary charge.
President Uli Hoeness claimed Ancelotti lost the support of five senior players at the club and there have been reports in Germany that his laid-back training sessions had begun to frustrate some of the squad.
Arjen Robben was said to have criticised the sessions but vehemently denied the claims, while Mats Hummels has also dismissed suggestions he was among those to turn against the Italian.

But Muller, who struggled for form for much of Ancelotti's year in charge, has welcomed the return of treble-winning coach Heynckes and admitted he hopes for an improvement in Bayern's preparations.
"We will have a good training again," he was quoted as saying by Welt after Germany's 5-1 World Cup qualifying win over Azerbaijan.
"Heynckes is the right man because he can inspire the team to have the ability to suffer more, to have more commitment and a better defensive set-up.
"Heynckes will work with interest and passion. There are several screws that need to be turned. The team have some responsibilities to carry out."

http://www.beinsports.com/us/soccer/news/thomas-muller-takes-aim-at-carlo-ancelotti-ah/674490
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
hensben this is Muller, He isnt complaining about Guardiola who you told us ruined Muller rather about Ancelotti
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

When you are struggling first thing na to play solid before thinking of creativity

You mean like Jose mourinho? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.