Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071654 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coolguyz(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2012
Basics007: they didnt have it in the 1st place

laaffss. . . . .most following this match were thinking they'll make the end matches interesting by giving a fight ni jare! a draw could still keep them hoping till last day wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2012
What a gamee
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2012
creativity is dead at bayern. I felt like firing Robben after the worst penalty he took.

SMdHead
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
toba: creativity is dead at bayern. I felt like firing Robben after the worst penalty he took.

SMdHead

if only that was Gomez LOL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coolguyz(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
so. . . . .2 leagues decided. . . .EPL and bundesliga. . . .on to the other leagues that still have small fights

Juve still playing a draw with lazio . . . .AC milan will be praying on their mats seriously!

and madrid to take on athletico in a derby . . . .soothsayers hoping for a break of the jinx tonite

football is interesting jooor!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2012
Yes Gomez could have scored or missed. Rem against Napoli. This short guy podolski missed a penalty at the WC for Germany vs Serbia.

I think penalty when u're a goal down is usually played with high tension.

Serious Robben is a Mudaf4ker
dayokanu:

if only that was Gomez LOL
Yes Gomez could have scored or missed. Rem against Napoli. This short guy podolski missed a penalty at the WC for Germany vs Serbia.

I think penalty when u're a goal down is usually played with high tension.

Serious Robben is a Mudaf4ker
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2012
coolguyz: so. . . . .2 leagues decided. . . .EPL and bundesliga. . . .on to the other leagues that still have small fights

Juve still playing a draw with lazio . . . .AC milan will be praying on their mats seriously!

and madrid to take on athletico in a derby . . . .soothsayers hoping for a break of the jinx tonite

Nope it just for dortmund to loose one and draw one. Bayern would have it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2012
Please please please, we need an Analysis of The Champions League Semi Finals.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Basics007: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2012
Robben must've really had a shitty game today. I hope he wont throw a strop when next he's benched
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2012
edoyad: Please please please, we need an Analysis of The Champions League Semi Finals.
To be honest with u, there's just one coach for bayern that has the keys to unlock Real madrid. He's ottmar Hitzfeld. pls from year 2000-2002 was when we had the chance of beating madrid home and away in the UCL. the last time we went pass madrid was in 2007 was Hitzfeld returned to bayern. This old Heynkes is as clueless as GEJ
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
edoyad: Please please please, we need an Analysis of The Champions League Semi Finals.

Semi finals? Who is Arsenal playing?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Basics007: 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2012
dayokanu:

Roflmao!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2012
coolguyz: so. . . . .2 leagues decided. . . .EPL and bundesliga. . . .on to the other leagues that still have small fights

Juve still playing a draw with lazio . . . .[b]AC milan will be praying on their mats [/b]seriously!

Oh you bet.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2012
I just fear Di maria against bayern. Others can still be curtailed. Watching Atmadrid vs Real. im scared oooo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2012
Kaka preferred to Ozil. Mouriho thinks thats the best. Kaka will not see the ball in MUNICH NEXT WEEK
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2012
dayokanu:

We thank God say no be Dortmund, though we know how to handle them cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2012
edoyad:

We thank God say no be Dortmund, though we know how to handle them cool

Simple question

WHo is Arsenal playing in the CL semi finals?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 4:57am On Apr 12, 2012
Must every Club reach the Semi Finals? Only two clubs will reach the all Spanish Final at the end of his day
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:06am On Apr 12, 2012
edoyad: Must every Club reach the Semi Finals? Only two clubs will reach the all Spanish Final at the end of his day

Sure everyone cant be a top club, There must be losers like Arsenal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2012
Yaya kasuwa??

Bayern bow to their god Dortmund, who are the whipping boys of Arsenal.

Useless club - even with all their spending the season WILL end trophyless!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2012
Exactly, not every Club can be a top Club.
debosky: Yaya kasuwa??

Bayern bow to their god Dortmund, who are the whipping boys of Arsenal.

Useless club - even with all their spending the season WILL end trophyless!

Jup Heineykeyns abi na wetin be him name should be sent on three months Industrial Attachment to Arsenal . We'll teach him how to handle our bumble bee boys.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2012
edoyad: Exactly, not every Club can be a top Club.

Jup Heineykeyns abi na wetin be him name should be sent on three months Industrial Attachment to Arsenal . We'll teach him how to handle our bumble bee boys.

A coach who has won the champions league should be sent to Arsenal to learn how to be trophyless?

Maybe WenGay needs t learn from Heyckenes how to avoid 4 nil loses in the Champions league
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2012
Football is a funny old game. Every team has at least one bogey side and Dortmund it seems are Bayern's. I bet if you pit Bayern against Arsenal,they(bayern)8 out of 10 times would come out top. I guess you can see where I am going........
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2012
chic2pimp: Football is a funny old game. Every team has at least one bogey side and Dortmund it seems are Bayern's. I bet if you pit Bayern against Arsenal,they(bayern)8 out of 10 times would come out top. I guess you can see where I am going........

who are milan's bogey team? swansea fc?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2012
AS Roma
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2012
chic2pimp: Football is a funny old game. Every team has at least one bogey side and Dortmund it seems are Bayern's. I bet if you pit Bayern against Arsenal,they(bayern)8 out of 10 times would come out top. I guess you can see where I am going........

No I don't know where you're going. 8 out of 10 times in Chickenshrimp land? What is the record between Bayrmern and Arsenal in the UC L? Anyways 9 out 10 times Arsenal will take any Italian or German team to the cleaners.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
edoyad:

No I don't know where you're going. 8 out of 10 times in Chickenshrimp land? What is the record between Bayrmern and Arsenal in the UC L? Anyways 9 out 10 times Arsenal will take any Italian or German team to the cleaners.

Lol
Twice Bayern have met Arsenal

Twice they have eliminated them

2001 2-2 , 1-0

2005 3-1, 0-1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2012
very funny comments here.

cant stop laughing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2012
sad sad
How Shopping Complex?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2012
which one? shoprite or city mall?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2012
toba: which one? shoprite or city mall?

Wetin be the name of the one beside Allianz?
To make matters worse Madrid go come poor Salt inside the wound.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2012
the end of treble aspirations

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.